SteelHouse Advertising Suite

Get everything you need to run superior retargeting and acquisition campaigns with our segmentation tools, creative ad builder, and optimization engine.

Work for SteelHouse Advertising Suite?

Learning about SteelHouse?

Compare SteelHouse Advertising Suite to Similar Solutions

SteelHouse Advertising Suite Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 12 SteelHouse reviews
SteelHouse review by Faisal  B.
Faisal B.

"Renege on contracts when it doesnt suit them"

What do you like best?

very clever editing software not that i'll get to use it

What do you dislike?

Complete waste of time, no remorse and think they can just stop answering emails when something doesn't suit them.

After agreeing terms to test and rushing us to commit with false promises, completely backtracked and now refuse to answer emails or reply to enquiries on their website.

A complete embarrassment from the minute they decided something did not suit them. No effort to reach a compromise. quite frankly embarrassing and I would expect better service from even their smallest competitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't waste time on agreements they just backtrack when they feel like and offer no effort to reach a compromise and have no care for the amount of time and effort you invest.

none. wasting a ridiculous amount of time for them to backtrack for an unacceptable reason. Super helpful when asking for billing details and happy to compromise then. All in all a terrible experience.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SteelHouse Advertising Suite
SteelHouse review by John O.
John O.

"Fantastic Team - Transparent Full Advertising Suite "

What do you like best?

-Fantastic Sales/Account Management Teams

-Easy/straight forward pricing structure

-Audience Building Capabilities - You can build audiences and start targeting them with ease. You can also see the size of the audiences and conversion rates in real time.

-Transparency with where your ads are running

-Has a creative team that can build great looking dynamic ads for you

-Great results - Steelhouse is a integral part of our strategic initiatives

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to see the actual engagement events (# of comments, likes, shares) within the Steelhouse platform for Facebook ads.

We use Steelhouse for our retargeting and some prospecting efforts as well. We drive users back to our site that would not normally visit again. The account team also does majority of the heavy lifting so they free up our time.

What Display Advertising solution do you use?

SteelHouse review by Elena C.
Elena C.

"Awesome Advertising Suite!"

What do you like best?

Eliminating the need for an in-house digital ad manager, the Steelhouse team is an extension of our marketing team. Great support from start to finish, the Steelhouse team is always available for a quick call, extensive explanations and in-depth reporting. Love our account reps and managers as well!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I can think of that I do not like in the past year and half with Steelhouse. When having ads with special effects and/or animation development takes a little longer than it would in-house.

We are an e-commerce business, so digital ads are very important for us. Because of the amount of advertising we need to do, Steelhouse eliminated the need to hire, train and retain a digital ad specialist as the handles all management for us.

SteelHouse review by Sharone A.
Sharone A.

"Very attentive team & the greatest system for personalization, visibility, analytics, & performance"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Steelhouse is the ability to customize campaigns and actually have control over your advertising efforts. We get to be involved every step of the way if we want to be, and if we don't we know have a very reliable team to take over and personalize the campaign to our needs.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't I dislike anything about Steelhouse, they are always attentive to all our needs.

We use Steelhouse for our retargeting efforts and we love the ability to customize our creative with their creative suite as well as the ability to create various segments dedicated to unique customer experiences. Our team is always ready to help and proactive in optimizing our account.

SteelHouse review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Everything and more "

What do you like best?

Where do I start...

-Fantastic account team that is smart, responsive and patient

-Transparent pricing and publisher inventory

-Top notch creative testing and customization features

-Advanced tagging capabilities eliminate the need for a product feed, which was a huge selling point for my feed-challenged company

What do you dislike?

At times creative processing times are inconsistent (varying less than a day to more than a week).

Otherwise, everything has been great - seriously, they are one of the best vendors I have worked with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the Steelhouse platform, especially for companies who do not have reliable product feeds - or are looking for top notch creative targeting capabilities.

In addition to having a great platform, that is far superior to the competitors, my Steelhouse account team is the absolute best. I truly feel like they are an extension of the marketing team and value their strategic input every step of the way.

Ecommerce - re-engaging users who have dropped out of the funnel.

SteelHouse review by Administrator in Tobacco
Administrator in Tobacco

"I have worked with Steelhouse for 6 months I have seen positive ROI using their re-targeting program"

What do you like best?

I think that the Steelhouse team is great I am very satisfied with our partnership, and re-targeting program is fairly easy to use. As a small business it was great to get the feeling that they cared about us just like we were a large company spending much more than what we as a small business can afford at the moment. I enjoy having a dedicated rep that we can contact about campaign changes and analytic needs. If I email my rep I usually get a response the same day or at least within 24 hrs. But I can always call if I need immediate support. They are very open about the data and using their platform is very simple to pull reports and upload your ads to the campaign manually if needed. I have also started to use their creative suite to create ads directly in their platform, and I do not have a graphic design background but was able to create some great looking ads that performed very well with the help of their template designs.

What do you dislike?

I have have only had a few minor hiccups since working with Steelhouse, Their prospecting program was fairly unsuccessful and we stopped using it after 3 months as we did not see the ROI we were hoping for. I like using the creative suite but there are some limitations to this. They have the Getty images available to use within the ads but you do not have the ability to alter the images (crop, tilt, rotate, or really anything) This limits you to use the image as is, which is very limiting. However the Countdown clock and animated text, along with the dynamic product sliders are really great and easy to use. I feel that reports are a bit limited for me as a small business we have to be extremely analytical and make sure that we are spending our money wisely for ad spend. They do not allow you to get information for each campaign down to the banner size, it is only based on the campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would for sure recommend a business interested in digital re targeting to test out using them. They have a great team and will help you with any questions you have,

We are using Steelhouse for help with keeping our current customers engaged with our site within the marketing funnel. We are strictly using Desktop and Mobile Re targeting as we are a Restricted product company we are not allowed to advertise on Social platforms like Twitter or Facebook, even though they made every effort to get us on these social channels.

SteelHouse review by Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

"Detailed & Attentive Service"

What do you like best?

The team is extremely responsive and attentive to detail.

What do you dislike?

Their network is not as large as some of their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Steelhouse software and managed services are an incredible addition to your marketing channels.

We are able to create extremely targeted display and retargeting campaigns easily via their platform.

SteelHouse review by Ian L.
Ian L.

"Exceptional retargeting experience"

What do you like best?

Aside from the great results, we've loved the transparency and accessibility of the SteelHouse team.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything that I particularly dislike. It's been a great experience.

Solving for increased revenue via retargeting. We have indeed seen an increase in revenue from our retargeting campaigns.

SteelHouse review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great for On-site Targeting"

What do you like best?

We use Steelhouse exclusively for on-site targeting. The audience segmentation tools are easy to use and make it easy to isolate number of visits, number of page views and other metrics. Initially we relied on Steelhouse's internal design team for our ad creation, but now that our web designer has learned how to make updates to the fly-out templates in-house we are able to make changes faster and launch promotions at the last minute. The client support team is always available for questions and and helps to troubleshoot campaign set up issues if any are encountered. All around we have had a great experience with Steelhouse.

What do you dislike?

Early on in our implementation our biggest hurdle was the turn-around time to get ad creative done by the Steelhouse design team. We often had last minute promotions or changes and had to wait several days/weeks for their team to work our assets into their schedule. They were very accommodating to our needs and helped us design the template that we now use to make updates ourselves.

We wanted a solution that would allow us to target visitors with on-site display ads. The Steelhouse solution was perfect because the creative "flies out" from the margin of the page and grabs the user's attention instantly. The fly outs can also contain animated text or images which really adds to the user experience. In addition, we really like that we can control we pages or site sections the ad displays on and that we can control how many times a user sees it. The benefits have been realized in strong sales from the channel.

SteelHouse review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Neat ads "

What do you like best?

I enjoy our sales rep, they are very nice and pleasant to work with. They also have a fast turn around time for revisions that we request. They also adhere to our brand guidelines as I have requested.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more flexibility with videos/ adding videos into the ads and tracking them.

We are solving for a lack of designers on our creative team to be able to be nimble in getting ads out into the environment.

SteelHouse review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Terrific partner aligned to our success"

What do you like best?

Full-service agency like relationship from production to deployment thru optimization

What do you dislike?

Data layer integration requirement for pixel deployment

Increase revenue, increase web site retention. Millions of incremental sales per property in 2016.

SteelHouse review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great for small creative teams, still lacking functionality"

What do you like best?

The product is great for orgs with limited creative resources as it's very easy to spin up ads in their tool

What do you dislike?

The tool is definitely geared around e-commerce sites and there's some limitations on targeting through the interface that their team has to implement for you.

Retargeting and list targeting

Learning about SteelHouse Advertising Suite?

* We monitor all SteelHouse Advertising Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare SteelHouse Advertising Suite to Similar Solutions