Stellar OST to PST Converter

Work for Stellar OST to PST Converter?

Learning about Stellar?

Stellar OST to PST Converter Reviews

Ask Stellar a Question
Showing 5 Stellar reviews
Stellar review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Most Accurate OST to PST Conversion Tool."

What do you like best?

The software does the conversion of OST file to PST format with utmost accuracy. I had even tried other tools, but none of them performs to the degree of accuracy Stellar OST to PST performs.

With the help of this tool I was even able to reduce the file size of oversized OSTs, the split and compact feature is especially useful when our Outlook clients are facing performance issues.

What do you dislike?

There’s absolutely nothing to dislike about this product as it doesn’t disappoint, had used a few other similar tools but they didn’t work as seamlessly as this did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're searching for an all in one tool which addresses all OST file issues. Then you've find the best tool.

With the help of OST to PST Converter-Tech, I have resolved overloaded inbox problem of all my office colleagues. I must say this is the best part of the software as you can reduce the Outlook data file size using its effective split and compact feature

All in all my IT team has become even more efficient with the help of this tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Stellar OST to PST Converter
Stellar review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Easily the best OST to PST converter available!"

What do you like best?

Understanding the software was relatively easy, it easily recognized the contents of OST file. After the scan ended I was able to view each and every mail from the OST file.

I was quite satisfied with the scan results so I went ahead and bought the Corporate Version of the software for 99$. I think it is worth it since after the recovery, I had my complete OST converted to PST format. Had tried to recover my OST with the manual methods which were available on the web but they were not useful as the resultant PST was useless as it had many problems like missing attachments and shuffled email,cc ,bcc.

What do you dislike?

I think a cheaper version should be made available for the users who need this software for only one time use, Other than there is not much to dislike in this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely the best OST to PST converter, I would recommend you to not waste your time on manual conversion method since I tried it and it did not work. Regret wasting time on the manual method since Stellar OST to PST Converter converted the OST file very quickly.

This software helped me regain access to my OST file. The excellent user interface makes things even simpler.

What Other Email solution do you use?

Stellar review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Stellar OST to PST Converter"

What do you like best?

With a lot of trouble and hours of wasted time at least I got my emails converted from ost to pst.

What do you dislike?

The interface and functionality is not as expected. I could not achieve the required outcome without the remote assistance of the support team, and still do not know how they managed to work it, as the necessary window does not appear on my screen. The interface is terrible and near impossible to read on my laptop and despite asking numerous times how to fix it during the conversation with the support team, they kept ignoring this part of my question. Having to repeat myself to the support person and going round in circles, without a satisfactory outcome in the end left me extremely frustrated. I wasted hours I will not get back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to convert OST to PST, the main purpose of the product, as the name says, it can be done, but not without the support team. I converted the OST file, but when I tried to save it, the window to choose the folder to save it to did not show up for me. Via remote support the support person saved it, but when he or she was doing it, I could not see how they got to the window to specify the folder. As I've paid a significant amount of money for what it is (albeit not that much in the bigger scheme of things), I wanted to ensure I knew what they did so I could replicate it in future. However, after going around in many circles I still don't have the answer. I've got the screen shots showing no window appears. Additionally, the interface is very dodgy as it's near impossible to read the folders. Everything appears in a way that looks like 0.5 line spacing in Word, i.e. only have of the text is shown. The screen shots on the product pages is NOT what it looks like on my reasonably new Dell Laptop.

So although I retrieved my emails in the end, I am hoping I would NOT need to do this again in future and I would definitely NOT recommend this software unless you enjoy frustration.

I had emails from an ISP email account which closed down after I closed my account with the provided. Unfortunately I hadn't realised that the emails was not saving to a pst but just to an offline ost and when the account stopped working, all I was left with was the ost, which can not be opened in Outlook (in itself not very good of Microsoft). I had some crucial emails I had to retrieve and the only way was through an OST to PST converter. Unfortunately I picked this one - Stellar.

Stellar review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Converts huge OSTs into PST in very less time and even directly exports the PST to Office365."

What do you like best?

Wish the software could have offered more than 20 items for recovery.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with it!

I would recommend you to not waste time with other OST to PST Converters like I did. A cheap quality OST to PST converter can do irreversible damage to the OST file and structure.

Stellar review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Smooth OST To PST Converter"

What do you like best?

Interactive GUI, An OST file stores a replica of your Exchange mailbox on the local system. This file lets you work seamlessly when the Exchange server experiences technical difficulties.

What do you dislike?

Tool Stop Responding When File size is Too big

Recommendations to others considering the product

One can use it, Problem is with its hanging issue

Migrate from OST to PST

Learning about Stellar OST to PST Converter?

* We monitor all Stellar OST to PST Converter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.