stensul

stensul is an email creation platform for the enterprise.

Work for stensul?

Learning about stensul?

stensul Reviews

Ask stensul a Question
Showing 9 stensul reviews
stensul review by User

"Great tool, streamlined our email creation and deployment process"

What do you like best?

There are so many great things to say! It was super easy to use, right from the get-go. Our Customer Service Rep and the support team are amazing; they are super prompt with help whenever we need it. Best of all, this has eliminated the need for a designer to handle our "standard" type emails. We still use the design team for one-off, special emails that don't fit our standard format, but for our general emails I am able to do everything from creation to deployment myself, which is a great time saver.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything big I can think of. My only real wish is for an "undo" button; sometimes I delete something by accident and there is no way to quickly fix that type of mistake.

We are an email team of two people, and we have one designer who can code our emails for us, but he is not exclusively working on email. We ran into issues where our projects were pushed to the back burner when other needs seemed more pressing, so it was difficult to get things created for us quickly. Also, our approval process for emails is complicated depending on the products we are advertising, and the adjustments requested can be plentiful. We used to have to wait days at a time for our designer to make small tweaks so we could re-submit items.

Now, I can build an email mock myself in minutes, and it gets coded at the same time. Changes requested? No problem - give me another 5 minutes to make them and get a new mock out. Plus it seamlessly integrates with Responsys, which is a dream. It has been a true game-changer for me at work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about stensul
stensul review by <span>Nicole F.</span>
Nicole F.

"Stensul is extremely user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Stensul is a very user friendly program that allows me to easily draft, modify and execute a custom email. The interface is simple, clean, easy to navigate and quick considering the functions it offers. PS - it generates CODE in seconds. That's pretty awesome for us non-coders.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes are minimal. Any time I've had issues the account team has been very responsive and quick to remedy any issues I've encountered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple email building and coding solution for your everyday needs, this is a worthwhile product.

Stensul minimizes the need to have an agency or a designer craft every email and then pay for someone to code on top of that...which also has an effect on timing overall. Less expensive/less time.

What Other Email solution do you use?

stensul review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Great all in one solution for all your Email Marketing needs!"

What do you like best?

Stensul provides a platform that uniquely creates newsletters based on your custom templates. In less than 5 minutes, you can have a dynamic newsletter ready for deployment. We've saved countless hours on this system, and increased frequency to deliver the most up to date information via email in real time!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about Stensul. The only suggestion i would make is to include more dynamic modules from a service such as LiveClicker.

Takes no HTML experience at all to build a newsletter. Editors have the ability to create the newsletters on the fly. We save time and money.

stensul review by User in Internet

"Awesome for quick turnaround"

What do you like best?

Stensul removes the litmus step of our email production process, which gives back more time and helps with quicker turnaround.

What do you dislike?

Stensul adds a lot of value to the email production process, but the one trade-off is the ability to make certain formatting updates. However, it's easy to make quick updates by manipulating the code in your ESP platform or work directly with the Stensul team to make updates to your account.

Quicker turnaround for high volume last minute requests

stensul review by <span>Jennifer B.</span>
Jennifer B.

"Best tool for email creation to date "

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly and easily build html for email...on brand and responsive

What do you dislike?

That I need to rely on developers to modify modules

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to scale email production and don't have time to tweak code - look no further

Production Capacity & reduce time to inbox. No longer need coders on staff

stensul review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"We use stensul to quickly create custom email templates that are on-brand and mobile responsive."

What do you like best?

Ease of use: We can quickly and easily create an email by combining various pre-defined modules in a simple drag and drop interface.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any features of their tool that I dislike.

We use stensul to quickly create email templates for various campaigns. As a result, we've been able to reduce agency costs for custom email development.

Learning about stensul?

* We monitor all stensul reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.