Sticky Password

No more lost passwords

Work for Sticky Password?
Lastpass  eos  2x

Learning about Sticky Password?

Sticky Password Reviews

Ask Sticky Password a Question
Showing 12 Sticky Password reviews
Sticky Password review by <span>Wesley L.</span>
Wesley L.

Good but room for improvements

What do you like best?

Despite what some of the App Store reviews say, this is a pretty well put together app. It functions the way it should and the storage and encryption all seem to function properly.

What do you dislike?

There are some unusually timed cloud synchronizations when using the app and as much as I appreciate the auto lock, I’ve changed the setting to a time out. After all it’s protected behind my phone lock as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way better than OS defaults! Apple doesn’t share app passwords in settings >:/ PLUS access from any browser!

With all of my personal and business accounts constantly bleeding over into each other. And I’m some cases they are even on the same sites. It’s nice to store essentials here securely without worry of forgetting them

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sticky Password
Sticky Password review by <span>Jasleen K.</span>
Jasleen K.

Sticky Password helps in memorizing and protecting all my passwords

What do you like best?

The best part about Sticky Password is that it allows me to have an overview over everything I need for keeping a track of all my online passwords. It provides great features such as Password identities and Importing my passwords from other browsers quickly within seconds.

The app also alerts you when it’s time to change your password, giving you improved security and protecting your personal data. It provides total control over my passwords and the auto fill option saving my personal information. It issues alerts whenever I need to renew my password for a particular site after a certain interval of time.

What do you dislike?

Sticky Password is not yet available for Mac and this is definitely a dislike for many, but it can still be used on other platforms such as Android, iOS and Windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you are a Mac user, this management tool is highly recommended for all. I can be downloaded as a free version as well without paying any money to use its services.

It provides multi-factor authentication using which one can easily fill in any forms over internet and you don't need to memorize the personal information without compromising it in any manner.

Sticky Password makes sure that your work is more comfortable because you are guaranteed to have all your passwords safely memorized. Your work will surely be safer with all your passwords securely memorized.

In the premium account it also provides extended features like Device synchronization and quick support for your problems.

What Password Manager solution do you use?

Sticky Password review by <span>Sunder L.</span>
Sunder L.

Sticky Password is a safe and reliable password manager

What do you like best?

I have been using Sticky Password to generate passwords which are highly secured. It gets stored automatically and can be used when I visit my favorite websites in future. It saves a lot of time by allowing me to import credentials and other account details from the browsers I have been already using.

I can save unlimited number of identities in my dashboard with different categories like Personal information, Business details, bank details and contact information. These entities are then used for the auto-filling of forms which saves time and helps in avoiding spelling mistakes/errors while filling the forms.

What do you dislike?

Its free account doesn’t provide all the features which are present in the premium account. Rest everything is fine and I don’t see any loopholes in Sticky password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sticky Password is available for all types of devices including Windows, Mac, Android & iOS and is very simple to configure. It is a reliable app for generating secure passwords and storing them safely. It covers all the basic features required in a password manager app and I will surely recommend it.

As it supports Biometrics system for authenticating my identity, I use my fingerprint to get logged in to my account from my Android phone as well as my iPad. Also, I use online payments more often, so I have used Sticky Password for storing my preferred payment details and added numerous identities for selecting the appropriate one while filling the forms online. Sticky Password has provided lots of videos on how to use the app if you are using it for the first time which makes it easy to use the application.

Sticky Password review by <span>Jennifer R.</span>
Jennifer R.

Handy tool to keep your passwords secure in a single location

What do you like best?

Sticky Password gives me the best user experience for storing my credentials and other sensitive information securely. Unlimited number of passwords and auto form filling along with blocking/trusting sites, creating backup for passwords, removing copied password data from clipboard after 1 minute are some of the features which Sticky Password excels in.

There are various categories (predefined and created by me) to organize my most used websites and I can even use it for storing multi-identity entries i.e. one for my personal use and the other one for my office use. Both will have different set of names, address and banking information to choose from.

All the data can be synced from multiple devices using the Home Network so there is no chance of data being leaked over internet. It costs only $30 yearly and even have a lifetime license plan for $150 and can be afforded easily for availing the services.

What do you dislike?

Biggest disadvantage of Sticky Password is that it doesn’t offer any 2 factor authentication like its competitors does, thus lacking in the security check. One more thing I have noticed is that Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t support Sticky Password extension in Windows 10. So, it is not possible to install it from the official browser of Windows 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers all the basic features which are needed in a password management tool and the cost is also not very high. So, a thumbs up from my side on using Sticky Password.

This password management tool provides the option to choose a default browser for opening your online accounts and works normally without interrupting my browsing activities.

It also lets me decide an expiry date to be set for the passwords so that I can change them after a certain interval of time. It also helps me in choosing a strong password for me after I specify required password length and which characters to include/exclude.

Sticky Password review by <span>Jitender P.</span>
Jitender P.

Sticky Password Manager offers many useful features to keep your passwords safe

What do you like best?

I have been using Sticky Password Manager to synchronize all my passwords stored in my Windows machine and Android smartphone to preform auto logins and keep them safe at a single place. Its integration with Skype and Dropbox makes it possible to generate auto-fills and logins irrespective of which browser I am using on my Windows machine.

It has its own customized login forms for online bank websites, information related to Credit card & Debit card, and Email accounts covering all the major password related websites. I can make sure that it gets auto locked after a certain time (from 1-60 minutes) of inactive usage of my laptop making sure that no one else can access my accounts when I have left the laptop open.

What do you dislike?

In terms of features it is an excellent tool but its free version doesn’t offer all the features to its users. Synchronizing the passwords from all your devices is not possible in the free version and you have to pay yearly subscription to get this feature in your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sticky Password will be a great choice for storing all your passwords safely, unless and until you are using a Macintosh machine.

I use it for my personal needs and doesn’t store any official passwords over it. Since I have more than a dozen accounts like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yammer, Net Banking, LinkedIn and more, it’s really not possible to remember all those passwords. So, Sticky Password comes in handy for me in remembering and accessing all those passwords whenever I need them. The inactivity feature has also been very useful for me as I keep my laptop open most of the time.

Sticky Password review by User in Information Technology and Services

Good software that works as advertised

What do you like best?

That I can use it across multiple platforms and multiple logons and have it sync across the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Bit clunky to use, slow to open on Android and difficult to administer

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT works very well when setup correctly. Take the time to learn its functionality and it will perform well. There maybe others out there that are a little better in the performance department but this does the trick quite well. Well worth paying for a lifetime license if they have them.

Don't use it in the business environment. Used primarily for personal use only. However that is only because other people in our team implemented something else first. I could highly recommend this for use in a corporate environment - its safe to use.

Learning about Sticky Password?

* We monitor all Sticky Password reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.