StockVantage

4.7

StockVantage is a web-based solution that leverages the functionality and reliability of Solium Capital Inc’s Shareworks™ application – providing enterprise caliber functionality to small and mid-size companies.

Work for StockVantage?

Learning about StockVantage?

StockVantage Reviews

Showing 5 StockVantage reviews
StockVantage review by Kingsley C.
Kingsley C.

"Pretty much the all inclusive solution for stock option management and company cap table."

What do you like best?

It's integration of everything. I did a bit of research and talked to a few reps before deciding on going with Solium, and basically they're the the priciest for a reason. It does everything. I like how users can access their portfolio, I like how they can exercise shares themselves, I like even the ability to have users be able to access subsequent to leaving the company (there is a cost for that though). Overall great system. It works.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't think of too much that I disliked about this product. The price for sure, but you pay for what you get. No bad comments about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not for most smaller companies primarily due to pricing. Otherwise I would recommend using them for everything.

I wanted to have a platform to manage the stock options issued to employees and consultants. Prior to this it was done via excel and paper, which was possible, however very time consuming. The worst part was people would always ask how many shares they can exercise etc etc. In a CCPC environment, it's beneficial for the employees to own the shares asap to get that LTCGE, so this helped alleviate a lot of additional time spent on option management.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about StockVantage
StockVantage review by Kristina B.
Kristina B.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

With a platform that stores pretty important information , its interface is very basic to understand.

The process to exercise options as well is very in-depth and gives you all the resources

What do you dislike?

Along with the interface being easy, its not a sexy tool. It could be a bit more nice to look at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Levels of access could be annoying, but overall a good tool for all employees

One platform for our stock option grants for employees

What Other Finance & Admin. solution do you use?

StockVantage review by User

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I know nothing about stocks and this software makes it very easy to understand my stock portfolio with the company

Their email notifications are wonderful - lets me know when stocks are vesting and when I need to log in and check things out

I know when things are vesting, how many stocks I have and feel informed on the status of everything through their email notifications

What do you dislike?

Nothing glaring that I dislike - since our company got acquired recently I no longer have access to the platform but I don't remember anything that I didn't like about it

No education piece really - but internal company resources work just fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the email notifications and stay in the loop on your stocks!

Visibility into stocks vesting and value

StockVantage review by User

"Helpful information for employees"

What do you like best?

Very clear financial information about vested options

Allowed you to see how they will vest over time

What do you dislike?

Had difficulty logging in at first but the Solium customer service rectified the issue quickly

Allows the complex notion of stock vesting very clearly laid out to employees

Removes any ambiguity

StockVantage review by David A.
David A.

"Employee Stock Option Management"

What do you like best?

It's web based, very easy to use, easy to implement, very reliable. I like it better than Equity Edge. Their customer support is excellent and quick.

What do you dislike?

We are smaller company so the frequency is less and as result I have to remember how to do certain tasks. Some of the tasks could be better labeled or pop out at you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for a small/mid size company to manage stock options. Very easy to use.

Keeping track of employee stock options and the reporting requirements

Learning about StockVantage?

* We monitor all StockVantage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.