Storbie

Storbie is an online store and marketplace builder platform that allows businesses to easily create and manage their own ecommerce website, and optionally join marketplaces on the Storbie platform to reach more customers and sell more online.

Work for Storbie?

Learning about Storbie?

Compare Storbie to Similar Solutions

Storbie Reviews

Ask Storbie a Question
Showing 23 Storbie reviews
Storbie review by <span>Cliff T.</span>
Cliff T.

"The wonderful key to make fabulous online shop."

What do you like best?

With Storbie I will build and control my own self-contained website. I can describe my brand and make stand out from all mass. Also, I have the chance to focus on push forward and increase my business. All of the sales with this software will help me to reach more clients by connection marketplaces.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, this software doesn't have any big and bad problems. This platform has very helpful tools which will make your business work well and better. Also, the program has an easy way to understand and control all process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great software which will help you to create and to open the most beautiful online store. With this solution, you will have the ability to invite more customers. Definitely, you can be different from others.

We are working on creating an online shop which really will be more connected. Also, we are building the way to join successful web stores. We are increasing our sales and have the ability to connect more clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Storbie
Storbie review by <span>Patrick S.</span>
Patrick S.

"Easy, Fast, and Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

Storbie has been fantastically easy and cost effective to use. I launched an E-commerce site to raise money for a international sporting event. It took just a few hours effort to have a fully functional site online and accepting payments. The Storbie interface is very intuitive given its complexity, and Storbie staff have been personable, helpful, and responsive. This is my first online shop and it has been almost too easy!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The only limitation I have found is that Storbie doesn't yet have much support for non-English languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To create a viable site with Storbie, you will also need to think about:

1. A domain - you can register this through Storbie or use your own DNS provider

2. A payment provider - Storbie has a few partners and provides really good instructions on how to use them. eWay provides really personal service, but I ended up using Paypal which I could setup without a Merchant Account.

3. Orders - Storbie gives good reports on what has been ordered etc. There are also lots of options in Storbie for shipping costs.

I wanted to create a business that would sell products to as large a market as possible, and I didn't want to spend much money or handle payments. Storbie enabled me to do this, and also meant that my network can easily refer their networks.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Storbie review by <span>Cyril C.</span>
Cyril C.

"Storbie is a simple platform for commerce, with excellent features and constant support."

What do you like best?

Even if you do not have the experience of web design, Storbie will help you easily, quickly and easily create your own store. Everything is simple and clear - there are many templates and management tools. Constant updates. The support service works promptly and professionally!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say about this. It seems to me that the service desk solves all the problems immediately, constantly improving Storbie.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent platform, especially for users who do not have web design experience. An easy way to manage. It's easy to adjust prices and inventory, and you can do it yourself.

I started working with the software product from several positions, and now I have hundreds of them. This platform gave the opportunity to expand the boundaries of our business and attract additional customers. This had a significant impact on income levels.

Storbie review by <span>Henrietta M.</span>
Henrietta M.

"Helpful and don't have a stress"

What do you like best?

When I strat to work with Storbie, I get that i really can do best for myself.I found that i have more buyers now than before. I'm not lie to you I really incrise my traffic, and sales in short time.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what to write here as for me I found that platforms so helpful. I'm not digger of bad sides and trying to solve them.Plus if I have somthing hard I can easly get help from support service which is so helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I should say that so great service which care about life of your company. very easy to access from any devices like tablet or smartphone.The best way to make your business to breathe with new power.

In my situation I really see increase of sales. So buy this I can say that you will grow your company so fast. Also your site can easily work on tablet or smartphone easy.

Storbie review by <span>Bryleigh M.</span>
Bryleigh M.

"Great easy to use e-commerce platform. "

What do you like best?

Simple & easy to understand for all users no matter what your web design knowledge. Template system allows for fast loading of new content in a cohesive design style. Good tool for online stock management, which allows a range of product options for each item.

What do you dislike?

Unable to add own coding to website to add further customisation, however has excellent support staff to help to add new features to the website. Unable to undo a step without un-doing all progress. Also have to publish all edits at one time not in stages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent system for users who have basic to little understanding of web design. Allows you to customise design to tailor to your company. Easy way to manage online inventory with good flexibility to adjust pricing and stock levels.

E-commerce. Allowed us to grow our business into the web sphere which is showed a great increase in revenue and flexibility to reach customer all around the world.

Storbie review by <span>Ralph K.</span>
Ralph K.

"Very useful and simple."

What do you like best?

The perfect solution for all team and your company. I really increase my selling ability. I'm happy that I bring more customers than I did it at past.

What do you dislike?

I'm checking that program. I can say that its very good software which cares about your way to make your work more better. Also, you can receive a good and fast help from help service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Best way to care for your company. To make your business work harder and increase financial. Very useful and simple. Good quality at devices. Try it.

In my working team, we are working on our develope. Tha program helps us to save our working time. And makes us better at sales. We are happy that we have the ability to access all electronic devices.

Storbie review by <span>Louise N.</span>
Louise N.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I've been using Storbie for my store for 4 years now and I absolutely recommend them. The customer service is outstanding. The platform is really user friendly. This is Kiwi owned so it's easy to claim as a business expense. I get plenty of hits and my store is automatically mobile friendly! I absolutely recommend this product to everyone

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints. Storbie is fantastic for my store

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a go on the trial and you will see how easy to use it is

The best feature is that it is simple to use. I sell far more now through Storbie than I ever did with Ipage. It integrates with other companies like PayPal and Xero. The customer service you receive is prompt and excellent.

Storbie review by <span>John H.</span>
John H.

"Successful online business results for 8 years and counting"

What do you like best?

The Storbie service makes it easy and effective to run an online business. This is not just a basic system either, allowing really awesome customer and business experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really. It would be nice to have ready to use courier/transport integration (more of a feature request).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Time and reliability is money for any business. It's very hard to beat what Storbie delivers and allows a small to medium online business to achieve. We have non-technical business staff effectively run our on-line business web shop. Storbie allows you to focus on the customer, products, and the business tasks rather than the technical nuts and bolts.

1. Effective Online Web shop

2. Fast and easy to manage by business staff (not technical staff)

3. Reliable

4. Comprehensive functionality - all in one place

5. VERY cost effective

Storbie review by <span>Hervé T.</span>
Hervé T.

"A real resource saver"

What do you like best?

Storbie allows to setup a web store within hours, start to finish. Storbie provides the host, the eCommerce platform, a very robust and aesthetically pleasing UI and UX both for admin and users, the technical interface and support to realise the integration with the payment gateway.

It is light years ahead of all the competition, including the US based tenors (who promise a lot and deliver very little - believe me: I tried and wasted my time!).

On top of all these qualities, the set up is free. Really. It's unbelievable.

When you have finished with setting up your Storbie store, you'll wonder why you have to pay set up and running fees for the payment gateway provider of your choice: these people are pretty slow. Once again the Storbie support will cheer you up by providing you tips to get things moving with your payment gateway provider. They sorted KiwiBank for me, and I am thankful beyond words.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Storbie. Their product, service and support is top notch. It is a very well engineered product and there is no surprise: it works.

I wish I found Storbie faster!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't look further!

We were pressed by time and resources were scarce when came the time to build our web store. The solution offered by Storbie got us back on track with our project with free resources to spare that were used to develop new features on our web platform.

Storbie review by <span>Gillian P.</span>
Gillian P.

"Almost 7 years of such easy and stress free E-Commerce"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the build & being able to edit so easily too - plus the support is second to none. And the customer experience is also very easy. I love to support NZ Made too, I know there are fancier (on the surface) 'build your own' websites, but the robustness of Storbie is second to none - I love the integration to PayPal & eWay. Storbie listen too - if you make suggestions they are happy to add them to the list for future improvements. It is also important to Storbie to keep up with technology

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything - I would like for international customers to be able to not select NZ as their country as it can muck postage costs up but I've been able to sort that out directly with the customer easily and it doesn't happen very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! I have two Storbie sites for my two brands - I made the mistake of spending too much to have a website built, hated it and the high costs of admin and editing and was happy to shut it down and switch to Storbie

Huge benefit is the cost effectiveness - the monthly fee enables a small business like mine have an quality and accessible website for my customers worldwide. Also, the ease of editing! No huge costs to edit, I can do it myself, whenever I want to - if I get a bit stuck, a quick email to support and they help very promptly. Storbie takes a weight off your shoulders where it comes to E-Commerce

Storbie review by User in Financial Services

"Storbie is a really easy platform to set up and maintain an on-line shop."

What do you like best?

I was able to easily set up an on-line shop as a small 'hobby' business. The platform is quite intuitive and easy to work your way around. It is also easy to maintain and revise when necessary.

What do you dislike?

The payment option - PayPal is a good system but not all customers have PayPal accounts. This has necessitated creating invoices or sending people emails with bank account details. While PayPal is good - especially for international customers - it would be nice to have another payment system that most customers can use easily.

It saves me a lot of time on a small business activity that is not my primary source of income. I started buying gear for myself and a small group of friends. Other people heard about it and started asking for the same gear. Having my Storbie on-line shop has saved me a lost of time and also opened up sales of product lines which I was not initially focused on.

Storbie review by <span>Joe H.</span>
Joe H.

"Easy As That."

What do you like best?

Storbie makes my life easy as a small business. Easy setup and after coming from another provider I really appreciate good reliable service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Wish I had found them a lot earlier than I did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Storbie is the easiest store setup you could ask for. They helpful and always there when you have a problem. They are truly there for you and your needs, big or small.

The previous site hosting company I was with lost my pages and had not backed up properly when they did a major update. Their response was very unprofessional and unhelpful. After speaking to the staff at Storbie I was up and running with a system that was very easy to use, understand and work through. The only limitations on getting everything the way I want it has been me.

Storbie review by User

"Storbie is a hidden treasure for those wishing to set up an e-commerce platform"

What do you like best?

Storbie allows you to self-manage the website and the product uploading is simple, once you have had it set professionally by a Storbie accredited developer and we can not speak highly enough of Donna at Not Just Red Ones, very professional through the whole process as we transitioned to an e-commerce website, selling online or attracting visitors to our premises has just easier. Especially considering the product is floor rugs and people generally need to touch and feel the rug as part of the buying process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really but the secret is to have enough product to create a storefront but that is not a storbie issue that is our issue it seems to be a critical number of product supports engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is very easy to use once set up - we believe using a Storbie accredited developer is critical, the investment to get on to this platform is affordable, you can maintain it and it is software developed in New Zealand with supported in New Zealand

We don't have any problems as our Storbie accredited developer Donna at Not Just Red Ones made the transition journey easy the hold up was at our end in uploading the product etc, but once completed we were underway.

The benefits we have realised is our customers are engaging with us differently they are doing their research online then connecting with us via email or telephone so the sales funnel is changing, those that come to are prequalified.

Storbie review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Storbie is effective, easy to use, looks great and supports charities"

What do you like best?

I set up our Storbie shop for acharity with no online experience of this sort. I was somewhat apprehensive but the process was very intuitive and the online help instructions extremely useful. Most of all though, when I came unstuck, I was able to contact Storbie directly and always got a kind and positive response the next day - very clear, not patronising, genuine help. And the shop looks great and is easy to use. I wanted to do something that helped a busy, important charity run by a very small number of dedicated hard-working people - I wanted to do something for this charity that would make life easier and better for it and its people and thanks to Storbie I have!"

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. I thought I would struggle but it looks good and was easyto set up. As we are a charity, Storbie even gives us a discounted sub.

We are a charity; a hardworking, under-funded, under-staffed charity providing, across New Zealand, shelter, rehabilitation, veterinary services and loving homes for animals, education and problem-solving for people and advice for legislators. We totally rely on donations to do all that we do. Thanks to Storbie, with no extra effort from our team, we can sell products that not only make the charity some money but also provide people with, as an example, much needed shampoos and lotions for their allergy suffering companions. We sell products every day through the shop, painlessly and effectively, thanks to the simplicity and quality of the Storbie shop. We LOVE it.

Storbie review by User in Internet

"Storbie Great for NZ retailers"

What do you like best?

I like that it's built for NZ'ers & integrates with other NZ based solution providers like Vend and Xero. I like that the support team is NZ based and they're pretty darn good. I'm loving that Storbie is working not just on helping customers making great individual websites, but is actively working to grow online market places so its individual customers can make the most of their online stores. Storbie might not be as flashy as some of its overseas competitors - there aren't any pretty themes and fancy layouts - but what is there is solid and reliable. The really important thing - ie how the e-commerce side of it actually functions - is where Storbie truely excels. Well, that and their previously mentioned customer service and support.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike but there are a few things Storbie can't do (yet) such as user product reviews but it's probably just a matter of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - especially if you're really serious about selling online.

Right now I working on developing my own website to take my new retail business venture to the rest of NZ. I am going to be heavily reliant on online sales.

Storbie review by Administrator

"Easy to set-up online shop"

What do you like best?

Storbie is easy to set up, easy to monitor, and the technical support, on the rare occasion you need it, has been excellent.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more ability to filter information from purchasers (ie location etc)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, cost effective, set up an online shop in no time.

We have a niche product, and need a cost effective, simple shop website to sell through. We had limited funds to launch and sell the product, Storbie has been perfect.

Storbie review by <span>Sheryl B.</span>
Sheryl B.

"Very cost effective for new businesses"

What do you like best?

I like how you pay monthly as you go and there was no large payment to get started with a website - in fact no payment at all to try out loading your content into a demo site, and only when you 'go live' do you start paying.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike :)...............................

It's great to have a professional webpage and online store which links from our Facebook page.

Storbie review by <span>Irene B.</span>
Irene B.

"The best web site provider in the world"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which a web site can be set up.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. My experience with Storbie has been positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and great to deal with.

We have been able to achieve a web presence with minimal cost

Storbie review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Best thing I've ever done."

What do you like best?

Quite simply, I love Storbie! What's best, that's a hard one. It is extremely easy to use, quick to set up and very competitively priced. The support is second to none. The Storbie team are continually updating their platform to take advantage of new technology and are more than happy to implement upgrades based on my suggestions. Looking for something I sell? Easy. Google it. You'll find it.

What do you dislike?

Not one single thing. My customers love it also. They tell me all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in boots and all. You won't regret it.

Storbie is extremely scaleable. I started with just a few products and now I have thousands online. All available to my customers all around NZ & Australia.

Storbie review by <span>Fiona M.</span>
Fiona M.

"Storbie User"

What do you like best?

Storbie is easy to use and setting up a store is a breeze! Customer service has been amazing when I needed help in the early stages of starting my web-site as well

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing to dislike so far since using Storbie!

I have increased sales online with Storbie's easy to use online shopping!

Storbie review by User in Computer Software

"I am very impressed with the SEO performance of our Storbie website"

What do you like best?

I am very impressed with the SEO performance of our Storbie website. The ranking of our website sits very high internationally against a lot of competition with a number of products. I really appreciate Storbie's efforts to make sure our website is really well promoted.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. Any areas I feel need improvement I inform Storbie and they either implement or reply whith the reasons it wouldnt work

Successful online shop

Storbie review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Ecommerce made easy"

What do you like best?

Storbie is easy to set-up, easy to use and has the added benefit of optional marketplaces ensuring products on my website reach more people.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Storbie.

I have products to sell and my Storbie site showcases them well to potential customers while still giving me the flexibility to align the look of my website with my branding. Sales through our website have increased more than 300% since moving to Storbie.

Storbie review by Administrator

"Seamless"

What do you like best?

completely user friendly…help there…always :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, never had a bad experience.

less time spent working out the intricate issues with my site....i don't have any now :)

Learning about Storbie?

* We monitor all Storbie reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Storbie to Similar Solutions