StoreHippo

StoreHippo is the new age mobile commerce platform that provides comprehensive turnkey solutions for retailers to sell their products and services in the online marketplace.

Work for StoreHippo?

Learning about StoreHippo?

StoreHippo Reviews

Ask StoreHippo a Question
Showing 12 StoreHippo reviews
StoreHippo review by Anubhav G.
Anubhav G.

"Great Platform Slow Support"

What do you like best?

Platform is very User friendly and rich with features! Could use a little more analytics but all in all a very good experience using it.

What do you dislike?

SUPPORT!! Customer support is very bad and slow. Sometimes it takes days to get a hold of somebosy in the team. Small issues remain pending for Days. Shipkaro support against logistics issue is almost non existant

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's better and cheaper than Shopify

Ecommerce store is easier to manage with Storehippo as compared to a custom solution. No team required for its maintenance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about StoreHippo
StoreHippo review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"StoreHippo has everything for Ecommerce businesses"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that they keep their promise to offer end to end solutions for E-commerce. Right from setting the store to delivering orders, they have also sorted. I like seamless logistics through ShipKaro the best. It was a big pain for me on the last platform.

What do you dislike?

I would love if they on-boarded some international shipping providers as part of my ShipKaro. But that was not a blocker as they provided custom integration with one of the providers of my choice. I just had to create an account with that provider.

I have got everything sorted thanks to their end to end solutions for marketing, shipping, payments and SEO. I do not have to install multiple apps to get tasks done. I did not need a developer either to setup my store.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

StoreHippo review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"StoreHippo gave me exactly what my business needed"

What do you like best?

I was having a bunch of developers building my site and it took eternity to get developed. Also, I found it difficult to get the features multilingual multi store implemented without glitches. StoreHippo made it super easy for me to implement both these features and allowed me to launch my global site in record time.Also the customer support is very friendly and helpful. I absolutely love the platform.

What do you dislike?

I am quite satisfied by the services provided by StoreHippo but I feel that they should send more frequent communications about the new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its nice platform and will make your life easy

StoreHippo helped me target international customers. The platform is flexible and easy to understand and manage so it saved a lot of time as compared with the earlier solution I was using.

StoreHippo review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="5cc782d5-3374-403d-b291-a4fdf16d70d6">Prateek G.</span>
Prateek G.
" itemprop="name" />

"A user-friendly and flexible ecommerce platform"

What do you like best?

I was searching for an ecommerce platform that offered a complete ecommerce solution including the supply chain and payment channels. I reviewed many platforms but found StoreHippo to be the best fit for my requirements as it had clear pricing and no added expenses. I also got more features than I needed for my business.

What do you dislike?

Can't say i dislike Storehippo but would appreciate if they offer marketing and SEO services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and growth oriented platform.

Basic SEO was so easy due to their inbuilt SEO tools. We were able to optimize our site easily

StoreHippo review by User

"Pathetic Customer care and unprofessional company"

What do you like best?

software portion only which is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

This is not a professional company nor they understand the client requirement. They are very good in catching you and later after made payment they leave you on mercy of such people who wont listen to you at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Not recommended, wish to loose money than select their services

Be-aware guys many of their client are suffering heavy loss due to their mismanagement we are one of them.. their logistic service agreements they show you one and execute another while submitting bill. if their is issue dial there land line and wait for their mercy, please try other platform but definitely not this one.

StoreHippo review by Administrator

"Easy to setup, use, and maintain"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup was the best part. I got up and running in litterallg minutes. Not knowing how to make a commerce site from scratch didn't stop me from getting my first o lo e customer order in less than an hour after I started!

What do you dislike?

My customers complain that the checkout process is not so user friendly

Reaching g customers worldwide

StoreHippo review by Alanna A.
Alanna A.

"Support Needed"

What do you like best?

This is a very cost effective platform. StoreHippo is a great user-friendly mobile e-commerce platform for start-ups to launch their online stores in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is going downhill. Takes forever to connect with someone when you have an issue.

There is no need to install third party websites. Everything is taken care of through the website.

StoreHippo review by Administrator

"Not at all a Good Experience - Bid disappointment"

What do you like best?

There selling team to good to convince you to buy the package. And Features mentioned on their websites (which usually do work)

What do you dislike?

There is no direct support. Support response is temp let based and hardly an solution. They boast of 1000+ apps in fact there are only 15 apps and they to do not install. In-fact at half the price you can get much more than they offer. Not at all promised and server to has issues .

Recommendations to others considering the product

try out other cheap options offering the same features at half the price.

no benefits

StoreHippo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good overall but with some communication breaks"

What do you like best?

easy of getting online ... that's time taken and money charged initially

What do you dislike?

communication and more of hand holding required ... even beyond normal office hours and also on weekends

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes for a quick startup

to do business online. Time taken to do so.

StoreHippo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Instant support"

What do you like best?

Their instant support and an attention to detail methodology being a startup is very impressive.

What do you dislike?

Their should be client interaction once things are done and sorted out from their end.

I have my own fabric store where i sell Indian raw fabric as i want to grab the bigger audience i use Storehippo and they provide the support of all my website in one go after certain changes and touch up my website was live and the best part is it is economical and give quantitative result.

StoreHippo review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"I had a very fascinating experience with StoreHippo"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease with which I can use and sell products online using their ECom platform. Payments and logistics integrations are plus.

What do you dislike?

I didnt get a chance to complain about their service till now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am satisfied with their initial support till now, they even send business growth strategies that are actually working for my company.

Education and education gap. skilling

StoreHippo review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"DIY and responsive support"

What do you like best?

it is only growing better and better.. The best part about StoreHippo apart from a highly flexible and feature rich platform is the support they give.The support and technical team provided us elaborate demos.

What do you dislike?

custom features takes little more time. Overall satisfied

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely Yes

Complete store for Fashion with beautiful themes and support

Learning about StoreHippo?

* We monitor all StoreHippo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.