Stormboard

3.7

Stormboard is an online brainstorming and collaboration tool using virtual sticky notes.

Work for Stormboard?

Learning about Stormboard?

Stormboard Reviews

Ask Stormboard a Question
Showing 5 Stormboard reviews
Stormboard review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Decent Collaborative Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how you are able to collaborate with many people to develop ideas. There are many options/tools to play around with and you can even color code which is one of my personal favorite strategies when planning.

What do you dislike?

Not all features are available without a paid subscription, which I understand, but it would be nice to be able to do certain things like edit heading without a subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Stormboard, be sure you look into what you can and cannot do with the subscription. It might just end up being worth purchasing.

You can also connect this software to other platforms like Slack, which is a good place to plan when you are having remote metings.

I have been able to use Stormboard in multiple positions. I have used it in my class to have my students brainstorm for essays and group projects. I have used it for personal projects as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Stormboard
Stormboard review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Stormboard review"

What do you like best?

sticky note interface. Pretty straight forward, easy to use

What do you dislike?

video upload could be way easier... it is troublesome to set up (or to explain to new people every time again)

Recommendations to others considering the product

some thing are easy and simple, others demand a little learning, but in the end a very nice way of (remote) collaboration

This tool is great for collaborative brainstorming. It's pretty easy to use, although there is a bit of a learning curve- sometimes things don't function exactly as you'd expect. Works well for collaboration. Good for creating, assigning, and checking off action items.

What Idea Management solution do you use?

Stormboard review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Collaboration made easy "

What do you like best?

Stormboard is user friendly and easy to use. The software allows my team and I to collaborate and brainstorm ideas for projects, proposals, and more.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is challenging to see everyone’s ideas in one spot, or having to scroll to find something or change the view.

By collaborating and working online we are more efficient with our time and it saves people travel time to work. The benefit of having stormboard is to guarantee everyone’s voices and input is heard and that it is a team effort.

Stormboard review by Justine W.
Justine W.

"Great Collaboration Tool; Could Be More User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

Great for creating, assigning, and completing action items for group collaboration.

What do you dislike?

Not the most user-friendly. There's a small learning curve for people who understand how to use online tools, but wasn't as intuitive for those unfamiliar with using these types of tools normally.

More organized collaboration and project tracking.

Stormboard review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great method of creating ideas."

What do you like best?

I love that you can get input from others to create ideas using this platform. It allows me to collaborate in real time to create projects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the program was a little difficult to get accustomed to at first.

Stormboard helps businesses create creative ideas for future projects.

Learning about Stormboard?

* We monitor all Stormboard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.