Straight North

Straight North is an Internet marketing agency that helps growth-minded, small and middle-market firms generate online sales leads and e-commerce revenue. With an in-house team of over 100 full-time marketers, we have the depth and breadth to manage complex, multi-front campaigns that deliver continuously improving results.

Work for Straight North?

Learning about Straight North?

Straight North Reviews

Ask Straight North a Question
Showing 8 Straight North reviews
Straight North review by Shawn O.
Shawn O.

"Straight North will grow your business! "

What do you like best?

Professional and easy to communicate and work with. Any time we had questions or concerns our contact at Straight North addressed each situation with patience and understanding (especially for those of us who do not fully understand web operations).

What do you dislike?

As mentioned previously, understanding the ins and outs of web design, SEO and PPC can be difficult to follow at times if you are not very knowledgable in how web marketing campaigns are designed and how they operate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had a wonderful experience with Straight North. Everything was very pleasant from the get go. Straight North developed different strategies to make sure we get the most out our SEO and PPC campaigns. The web design team did an amazing job to create what we believe to be the very best Hockey website available. The team really held our hand through this experience to make sure everything is exactly how we want it and within our projected budget. We could not be more happy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Straight North
Straight North review by Susan F.
Susan F.

"Straight North SEO Marketing Review"

What do you like best?

The professionalism and attention to detail. Listened to my concerns

I highly recommend Straight North for their professional website and Internet marketing services! I’ve had a business relationship with their company for several years and find the team members to be responsive, knowledgeable and attentive to my account. I know of no other SEO/PPC marketing agency around that can match their performance.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing in our interaction that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What SEO Services solution do you use?

Straight North review by Jane J.
Jane J.

"Straight North really works"

What do you like best?

They were anything but difficult to work with and I felt like they extremely comprehended my business. They were proficient, yet cordial and honest.The simplicity of their stage. A website composition degree isn't important to keep it refreshed and looking current They are exceptionally responsive, comprehend the regularly changing field of SEO positioning, and are extremely mindful.

What do you dislike?

I truly cant say anything terrible in regards to my experience.None. We have had only positive encounters with them up until this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The website architecture group completed a stunning activity to make what we accept to be the simple best Hockey site accessible.

Straight North review by Kelly M.
Kelly M.

"I love Straight North!"

What do you like best?

They were easy to work with and I felt like they really understood my business. They were professional, yet friendly and honest.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's one of the best experiences I've had hiring a company to help me with SEO and AdWords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are professional, honest and know what they are doing. They will work with you to give you the results you are looking for. I highly recommend them.

Straight North review by Frank A.
Frank A.

"Worst PPC Campaign I have ever run"

What do you like best?

Nothing. What I liked best was cancelling their service.

What do you dislike?

They claim to run PPC campaigns but actually did nothing for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know about their other services, but do no use them for a PPC campaign.

Straight North review by Martha C.
Martha C.

"Love our new website!"

What do you like best?

The ease of their platform. A web design degree is not necessary to keep it updated and looking current

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. It is all good

Straight North review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Excellent Experience "

What do you like best?

Great team. Very responsive. They get results.

What do you dislike?

I really cant say anything bad about my experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make them work for you! Be clear in what you want and they will deliver.

Straight North review by Project Manager in Financial Services
Project Manager in Financial Services

"They will deliver results!"

What do you like best?

They are very responsive, understand the ever-changing field of SEO ranking, and are very attentive.

What do you dislike?

None. We have had nothing but positive experiences with them so far.

Learning about Straight North?

* We monitor all Straight North reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.