StratEx

Manage the entire employee lifecycle — from applicant tracking to termination — with StratEx.

Work for StratEx?

Learning about StratEx?

StratEx Reviews

Ask StratEx a Question
Showing 13 StratEx reviews
StratEx review by <span>Debbie N.</span>
Debbie N.

"User Friendly, Updates make it better"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate through with the newest updates. Everything you need is within easy to find categories. I also love how the new updates have increased the ease of entering expense reports. It is also great to see everything laid out in front of you for Time Away From Work, it is easy to see where all of your hours are and request time off.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are cumbersome. In timesheets you cannot alter any details if you clone your previous week's hours, this is annoying when you have only one day that is different from the previous week.You also cannot edit requests for Time Away From Work after submitting them, I have to request my manager deny the request if I make a mistake and start over. Benefits are also difficult to work out at times. There are several places where you can find information about benefits and it is annoying to search through several areas to find the information. It's sometimes difficult to find the correct sign in page unless I am on my normal computer with the bookmarked page. There are no markers for which page you are on until you attempt to sign in.

It is much easier to complete timesheets for hourly workers in eStratex and it is more efficient.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about StratEx
StratEx review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"StratEx does it all for a fraction of the costs."

What do you like best?

Perhaps the best things about StratEx is their support. Through implementation and the start of using their software, the entire process has gone as smoothly as on boarding 300+ people over multiple locations can go because of their team and their support. Secondly, their web-based UI is top notch. Any functionality you could hope for is built right in.

What do you dislike?

If I had to say there was one think I don't like - which is a stretch - I'd have to give it to their initial implementation documents that had me only slightly confused at first about "levels", "positions", "roles," etc. I am mostly to blame for this because I didn't have the best understanding of terminology. I do now! Because their support is incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a new HR software or new HR partner, we evaluated - for 30 days - all the major players in the field. And, hands down, StratEx brings everything to the table that the other players bring plus a robust support system and an incredibly innovative, customer-centric team that is always improving their product based on the customer needs.

We came off of a PEO - which gave us little HR administration control, costs a lot of money, and had slow, antiquated software.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

StratEx review by <span>Marlo R.</span>
Marlo R.

"Stratex is great."

What do you like best?

I have used Stratex for two years. When I recently switched jobs, I drove the decision to switch from ADP to Stratex because of my past experience. The customer support is the best I've experienced and I've used ADP and PayChex. The team is easy to work with, responds to my questions or requests timely and thoroughly. The software is easy to use from both the Payroll, HR and Employee perspectives. I really like all the audit reports available to me (easily downloadable to excel) which help me to ensure quality and complete processing of information. The employee center is user friendly and has an abundance of tools. I particularly like the email feature; being able to send out messages and files to the entire employee base as well as require electronic signature on important communications.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I'd like to see changed has to do with the PTO part of the system. Occasionally, an employee will be setup with an incorrect PTO program by our user. We are able to easily change to the correct PTO rule; however, the old rule still shows up as a 'historical' plan and we have to manually transfer the data from the incorrect plan to the correct plan.

Additionally, when an employee decides not to take PTO; you can easily cancel the request on the PTO side but you have to remember to go to the time sheet and delete the PTO entry independantly. I wish this was automatic.

However, none of this is difficult to handle. The software makes it easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended! The customer services is what you would expect from a boutique payroll provider couples with the technology needed for diverse and sometimes complex needs.

Stratex is by far the easiest payroll / hr software that I have experience with. Payroll processing is easy to follow and easy to execute. I don't experience long wait times trying to get someone to help me with issues or questions. The navigation in the system is intuitive and therefore very user friendly for our employees. This product has reduced the stress associated with the payroll process significantly. Highly recommended!

In the future, we would like to slowly roll out the other tools available: Performance Mgmt, Benefits, and Recruiting.

StratEx review by <span>Nanette K.</span>
Nanette K.

"Easy System to Learn and Great Service Reponse"

What do you like best?

I love the service from the service and project specialists. The turn-around time on requests are unbelievable and they really work to make their product fit your payroll needs. Our company is continuing to grow and they always work to add new features that fit our needs.

What do you dislike?

We would like a little bit more compatibility with other systems so we can make use of more imports but Stratex is working to make that available to us. They are so accommodating that it's hard to say you dislike anything.

We are able to save a lot of time with the imports that are available to us.

The use of reports to upload the employee data (position title changes, salary changes) allows for less room for data entry error. The changes can be pulled from reports directly into spreadsheets.

StratEx review by <span>Leeann (Foderaro) M.</span>
Leeann (Foderaro) M.

"Our experience has been excellent so far, we've been on it 4 years now!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is they are continually upgrading the product based on user feedback. We have the opportunity to use the system for so much more than we already are!

What do you dislike?

The payroll spreadsheet is awkward to use sometimes when you have to add an additional pay code. It's not always intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a all-encompassing software, was very easy to implement and has been easy to utilize more sections of the system as we've grown.

Accurate timekeeping, one place for employees to go for everything HR related

The largest benefits have been with insurance open enrollment, and everything in one system.

StratEx review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Service with StratEx"

What do you like best?

User friendly module that simplifies both the HRIS as well as Accounting function. My company is currently working on the increase of usage adding on the Benefits portal by end of year.

What do you dislike?

Slow service team on problem solving but most of the time issues are resolved in a timely matter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend StratEx as the portal is very user friendly & the HR staff is amazing.

The business side that I would highly recommend to anyone is the HR team at StratEx. The team that I have worked with for two separate companies that utilize StratEx has been top notch. Very professional and useful for all levels of HR.

Learning about StratEx?

* We monitor all StratEx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.