stratustime

stratustime: the next phase in cloud-based time and attendance management solutions. By providing a great user experience while delivering decision-making analytics, stratustime helps your organization make predictive business decisions.

Work for stratustime?
Kronos workforce cenral time tracking  2x

Learning about stratustime?

Compare stratustime to Similar Solutions

stratustime Reviews

Ask stratustime a Question
Showing 12 stratustime reviews
stratustime review by User

Good, simple, web punching system

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, the option to export data is great (if you want to analyze your hours), you can review charts that organize your hours worked effectively. You can see your shift duration clearly, and also you can request PTO with a simple click. You can also see your PTO balance as to how many hours you can still request off. There is also the web punch option, great to keep track of employee's times. It is great that it shows your shift durations.

What do you dislike?

I think it could get a more modern design, but overall it works really well. The overall design looks a bit outdated, but it is really clear and easy to follow, so it doesn't hinder any capabilities. Some of the images are a bit childish, from a design standpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very straightforward, works well with iPad to clock in. It is easy to go in and check your hours, and export historical data. I use it every day to clock in and out and it always records time accurately.

Clock in, clock out, request time off, see daily hours. It also records meal times and break times. We use it in the warehouse and it works really well for everyone. It is easy to login and works really well with our iPad. Great tool for companies that need to keep track of their employee's hours. I would highly recommend this kind of solution.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about stratustime
stratustime review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

Easy to use, accurate hour tracking

What do you like best?

I'm a user of this product, and find it simple to request my time off, manage my sick/vacation hours, and update my personal information.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to log into the product without always having to input the Client ID every single time. I have to have the number written down somewhere otherwise I can't remember it and then can't log in.

We use StratusTime to track hourly employees' daily/weekly hours, vacation, and sick time. We also use it for salaried employees as well to track the same things. I like getting to easily request time off without having to reach out to my bosses or office manager, especially on days I'm really ill.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

stratustime review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

Easy to use, simple UI, and intuitive

What do you like best?

Nettime Solutions offers a fantastic and very user-friendly interface. It's so simple that anyone should be able to use it without issue. Clock in/out and breaks are recorded accurately and time-off requests and records of PTO, sick, and vacation time are easy to find and keep track of.

What do you dislike?

Nettime has come a long way and before the interface wasn't the best. The only gripe I have is when it comes to the mobile version. It's kinda difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used various pieces of software for keeping track of employee punches and breaks and Nettime has become of the better ones just for it's quick and user-friendly interface. I highly recommend it for any medium sized business.

Keeping track of employees hours and time-off is a breeze now. Logging breaks and meals is very intuitive. The requesting time off system is painless and easy to use.

stratustime review by <span>Jared H.</span>
Jared H.

Product is good but customer service is not great.

What do you like best?

The cloud-based solution is customizable easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is slow. Some representatives do not understand the limitations of the product. Assistance can be hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you build a great relationship with your representative. Service can be lacking when help is needed.

Timekeeping across many cost centers.

stratustime review by <span>Erin S.</span>
Erin S.

JUst implemented

What do you like best?

We recently moved from an in-house built system to stratustime and though there are challenges with any new system adoption, we like the overall ease of use and the ability to submit and approve time from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

While they have a mobile website, they do not have an app for smartphone, which would be really helpful. It can also be difficult to correct people's time when it's entered incorrectly

We had an in house built system that was online but required you to print your timesheet and get it signed (no online approvals). This system has allowed us to be completely online and take out the manual approval piece, which would often hold up our processes.

stratustime review by <span>Petra B.</span>
Petra B.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

I am very pleased with Stratus Nettime solutions as it is very easy to use

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Stratus Nettime is very simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Technical issues that happened very often over a short period of time. I was unable to log in several times and my hours have not been recorded several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend.

I am doing Global support customer service and I am dealing with web site issues. I am also explaining to our customers on how to use our web site and explaining our service.

Learning about stratustime?

* We monitor all stratustime reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare stratustime to Similar Solutions