Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite

Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite lets you run your entire Sales process right inside your inbox.

Work for Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite?

Learning about Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite?

Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite Reviews

Showing 6 Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite reviews
Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite review by <span>Kevin F.</span>
Kevin F.

Will no longer use Gmail without it.

What do you like best?

Streak in and of itself is a powerful tool, but for what I do, it's made exponentially more powerful being able to call the shots from within my Gmail account. There is no better way for me to keep track of followups, open rates, or potential insights - all from my inbox.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional bugs courtesy of other Chrome extensions I have running concurrently. But if I disable those, and everything's fine. There is literally nothing else I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run through a trial, and then at least 1-2 months. All functionality can be learned within a month, easy. Any bugs, check your other extensions. This extension itself is very well put together.

This allows me to schedule, track opens, follow-up, schedule follow-ups, mail merge...the whole nine. As a sales tool, it's top of my list. I'm not sure what I would have to cobble together to take its place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite
Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite review by <span>Luis S.</span>
Luis S.

Best Email Tool Besides Gmail

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep track of my sales pipeline in a very easy to use and format. It's very simple, spreadsheet like. I also like how it isn't cumbersome. It does not take away from the Gmail experience, it just adds to it.

What do you dislike?

I wish it added new email threads from the same client/project automatically into pipelines. I think the way that emails in a particular "box" where presented in a better format. Currently, if I want to look for a particular email, it's a bit cumbersome. However, it is still much easier than without it. Plus, it does not take away any of the current gmail search tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you've got nothing to loose and a lot of time to save. I recommend starting out with just one pipeline and try to include everything in there. If you absolutely need another one, then go for it. I personally only use one.

It solves the organization of my sales pipeline. I am more easily able to know what the status of all sales are.

What G Suite for Sales solution do you use?

Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite review by <span>Kailey B W.</span>
Kailey B W.

Excellent sales pipeline tool for small businesses

What do you like best?

Streak is super easy to use and conveniently located in your inbox, so you don't have to go to another app to see it. The "viewed" option is great, too, so you can track who is opening your emails and when to reach out again.

What do you dislike?

I have not been successful using it on a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for small businesses, homebased businesses, businesses with a lot of recurring customers and smaller pipelines, and businesses with well-defined sales processes.

I don't have a huge pipeline, but I have a specifically defined sales process and having Streak allows me to see what point each of my prospects are at in the process. Before, I kept a spreadsheet or a handwritten list of the people I was contacting.

Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite review by <span>Edwin M.</span>
Edwin M.

Good, if you use it

What do you like best?

The only reason I downloaded this addon is that it gives you insight as to when your email was opened, who opened it, and the location that they are in.

This is very helpful in sales to know if your email was opened or not when you follow up.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say that I dislike here. My usage is very minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It's easy to install and only added value.

We are solving the uncertainty of if emails are being opened or not. This can help re-evaluate things like subject lines.

Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite review by <span>Adam S.</span>
Adam S.

Finally a way to track emails!

What do you like best?

A lot of features packed into Streak. I particularly like email tracking. The CRM is also nice and very customizable.

What do you dislike?

A bit hard to learn the CRM portion, and with all the features packed into Gmail, it does get a bit crowded with icons and buttons. I think I will get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for at least a month and utilize all functions for at least a month before making a decision whether to continue use. At first it may seem cumbersome, so give it a chance.

Tracking emails of AR clients that avoid payments. I know they are receiving the emails and now I can prove it and continue with collections.

Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

Helpful platform!

What do you like best?

I like that it helps me track opened emails and I can do analytics thru this. Mail merge is also super!

What do you dislike?

there is no option for a downloadable report

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very helpful tool you should try!

business analytics and email recruiting

Learning about Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite?

* We monitor all Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.