Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite

Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite manages sales and customer relationships directly inside Gmail.

Work for Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite?

Learning about Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite?

Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite Reviews

Showing 8 Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite reviews
Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite review by <span>Yaroslav K.</span>
Yaroslav K.

"Best email management for GMail for Sales and Development Teams "

What do you like best?

*Functionality of Streak is incredible it has everything

You can do mass mail check if people saw your email and track when and how it has been opened.

*Integration

Streak is tightly integrated within Gmail account and creates its own tab where you can have a personal CRM view

*Business features

while tracking email you can see who has opened it and react fast and surprise a customer or a person you work with. Makes work very comfortable

* Contacts and additional features

Streak has a great way of associating each contact with a specific deal (box) which makes it easy to use gmail for sales. For example, I can easily message all people related to the issue without ever searching for the addresses.

What do you dislike?

UI needs some work. It does not seem welcoming and even if it has all the features, some user might just get confused.

In terms of functionality It can be a bit faster. Also, I believe, Streak team will work regarding more customization and create more options for users to adjust the plugin to the needs of the company

Recommendations to others considering the product

*simplify UI

*more customization

*make it faster

*better integration with the calendars

For my personal projects I use streak to transform my gmail account into a power house where I can handle and track all the work and now lose any valuable piece of information. The sorting of the emails, attachments and history of conversation is all happening for me within the Streak and it does save my time and work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite
Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite review by <span>Jessica F.</span>
Jessica F.

"Good for keeping track of things in one place"

What do you like best?

It's integrated with my e-mail inbox so I don't have to log in to a separate system to use it. I am able to sort, organize and review while using my email. There are different views, I personally liked the color-coded view because I can at a glance see the status of all of the contacts in that Pipeline and can add notes to remind myself as necessary.

What do you dislike?

Limited browsers, this works fine in Chrome but if using a public computer such as when traveling, I don't have access to most of the features. Everytime I log on to my Gmail I have to give permission to the app which is annoying but only a mild inconvenience.

The mobile app is ok for viewing existing pipelines and content already added but not so good for creating new pipelines, boxes or adding new information. The service is under active development so hopefully some of these issues will improve soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you only use Chrome and would mostly need to use it from your office or home, it's a good option. If you need to use it a lot while on the road and mobile, expect feature access to be limited.

I am able to track different aspects of my business, from leads to current client projects and support requests. I can see at a glance the status of everything and know what is still pending so that nothing falls through the cracks.

What G Suite for Sales solution do you use?

Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Great Organizational Tool for Small Business"

What do you like best?

Color coded, chronological and simple to use. It helps you understand who you're reaching out to, and where they are in your sales process.

What do you dislike?

You need to really understand your sales and prospecting process in order to use it efficiently, but it's very easy to change and update so you can fine tune your own process as you use the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended Streak to all of my clients, and 3/6 have implemented it and found it really helpful. I work with small businesses who send out RFP responses and have an established system for prospecting and sales. It's a really great tool.

It helps us manage prospects and sales, as well as plan events because we use the same system every time. Our whole team can use it to communicate and make sure they understand what step we're on, and anyone can step in and understand the process.

Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite review by Administrator

"Useful + POWERFUL"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of how quickly and easily this CRM integrates into my GMail + G suite. It allows me to customize it to specifically what I need, easily bringing in email conversations into pipelines and funnels that are highly customizable. The "email view" function is incredibly helpful for my sales work as well.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit tricky to get the hang of, but once you do it's incredibly easy to use. I also don't love the lack of color customization. A small complaint, but I find the bright, bold colors a little jarring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a highly personalizable software, which isn't a grammatical word, but it allows a lot of customization which means it's great for a lot of various business models, I'm sure.

Keeping track of sales and potential sales, as well as gathering information about leads and keeping all information neat and organized. It's allowing me to pick up conversations RIGHT where I left off, find relevant information quickly, and keep track of all the information and conversations my clients and potentials share with me.

Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Using Streak for Business Development"

What do you like best?

It is really great to use to maintain a pipeline for short term and/or long term initiatives. In addition to the pipeline my favorite feature is to send mass emails to clients/prospective clients. If you need to send the same email to hundreds of individuals you just need to type it once and Streak will automatically customize parts of the email so they personally address each person. It made each email seem unique and really helped me with sales efforts

What do you dislike?

It is not great for analytics or doesn't have as many features that another CRM would have

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will be very successful if you use it with Rapportive

It has helped ramp on marketing/sales efforts. I am able to cold email multiple prospective clients at once, and Streak helps the emails seem personal enough that I am likely to get a response

Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite review by <span>Whitney B.</span>
Whitney B.

"CRM for Gmail Suite is easy to integrate into Gmail "

What do you like best?

I like the email tracking capability, so I can see if recipients have opened and read my emails.

What do you dislike?

Since I am still a relatively new user, there is nothing that I currently dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a browser extension for Google Chrome.

I can track my emails, to know if the recipient has opened and read the email. It is nice to know, that way I can reach out to my clients or colleeagues in a different way, if they aren't responding to the email, and I can see they haven't opened and read it.

Learning about Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite?

* We monitor all Streak CRM for Gmail for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.