Streak

Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox.

Work for Streak?
Gleanview vs 3  2x

Learning about Streak?

Streak Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 65 Streak reviews
Streak review by <span>Stephanie W.</span>
Stephanie W.

Saves us so much time as a team

What do you like best?

I love many things about Streak, however some of the most useful features are that I can see if someone has read my emails, how many times they opened it and the mail merge feature has also saved me a ton of time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not compatible with similar apps but that is understandable from a technical point of view. I also wish you could attach files to mail merges (at least last time I checked you couldn't). However I find it extremely useful and have not removed it from my email since installing over 2 years ago!

I'm using streak to solve efficiency issues with traditional email. I use it to send customised mass emails to lists of people and to keep track of the status of different outreach campaigns both for sales and marketing campaigns, and know the effectiveness of my email outreach by monitoring whether people have viewed my emails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Streak
Streak review by <span>&#39;Rowdie&#39; Mitch G.</span>
'Rowdie' Mitch G.

Really simple, easy to use CRM

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it just lives in my inbox. When I explain it to the team, I call it a sophisticated spreadsheet. The simplicity is what I love. I don't need all the bells and whistles of complicated CRM's... I have been with Streak for 3+ years and am really satisfied.

What do you dislike?

Note, I did say the reason I love it is simplicity. Some things are limited! For example, their mobile app is really not good, I need my team to be able to enter meetings etc. so I can track what they are up to on the road, and if they have android there are alot of limitations. Also the reporting is somewhat limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that allows you to live in your Gmail, that is simple and effective, Streak is your best bet. I truly love it and so does the team. I would love to see streak implement email filtering so emails are automatically added to boxes that would help immensely. I have an older sales guy who gets the system, so if that helps you make a decision great! You can use Zapier to link alot of actions so that it automatically syncs. But I wish some of the integrations were just native.

Simple deal tracking, and management over my sales team. I love the reports I do get and if you spend some time you can really customize the program to do projections etc.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Streak review by <span>Carlos S.</span>
Carlos S.

Simple Gmail Add-in to Manage a Sales Pipeline

What do you like best?

Streak is an add-in to Gmail. As a professional who is already using Gmail for their core email, it is great to have this readily accessible. The ability to automatically track and add emails to the pipeline could be helpful to some users. It also has an iPhone app to keep up to date with summary level information when away from your computer. Streak also can create all sorts of visual reports and graphics.

What do you dislike?

It does not have the most robust set of features to track opportunities. I wish you could add some sort of probability weighting to each step in the sales funnel and have it import information more easily from other systems, such as email marketing like MailChimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This seems like a great solution if your needs are simple. Not having many users and needing the level of tracking from a salesforce.com is one of Streak's greatest qualities.

Before Streak, I was tracking opportunities via spreadhseet. It is inconvenient to be switching back and forth between email and spreadsheets to keep an important file like a sale pipeline up to date.

Streak review by <span>Joanna K.</span>
Joanna K.

Game changer

What do you like best?

I love that I didn't have to really learn a new platform since w already use Gmail.

What do you dislike?

Some of the updates aren't intuitive but I'll get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn it and use their support - they're great. I built my entire B2B business model on it, and I'll never go back.

We use it to reach out to cold leads and then take them through a pipeline until they say yes, no, or later and always know when to follow up. This has made being a solo-preneur much easier and the system is easy enough to create quick training videos, plus they provide them as well. I recommend Streak to anyone with a product, coaches, personal trainers, real estate agents, multi level marketing / network marketing agents, etc.

From there, the people who have ordered are in their own phase so we can send them specialized promos. It's a fail-proof system and we now have 17k leads total, over 10% of which have expressed interest. We'll then sell them other products and expand our business. All super exciting stuff!

I really can't say enough good things! I should also add that we doubled our revenue from last year and have barely had to spend time on the phones. This email system is where it's at.

I'm obsessed with Streak - absolutely love it! I truly don't know what I'd do without it for my B2B sales.

Streak review by <span>Jeffrey S.</span>
Jeffrey S.

Amazing CRM That Finally Makes CRM Useful

What do you like best?

The best part about Streak is that it integrates into Gmail. I'm already living in Gmail most of the day, so this goes right with my workflow. It's very simple to get started and you can learn more features as you become proficient. Plus, you don't have a ridiculously short period to put it through it's paces. It's free, Gmail is free, it's the perfect way to learn it.

What do you dislike?

I've told a lot of people they should be using Streak, and the thing that makes it so amazing is also the thing that keeps some of them from using it...they don't use Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great CRM that thinks like you do instead of expecting you to do business the way they want you to, take a look at Streak. It's easy to try them since it's free software. You've really got nothing to lose! Also, if you're into automation, Streak works with Zapier!

I use Streak mainly for lead generation and moving a prospect through the funnel to becoming a client. I'm more organized with Streak and it makes sure nothing falls through the cracks. I'm consulting with another client who is getting set up with Streak to manage their customer service.

Streak review by <span>Elaine F.</span>
Elaine F.

Simple features, simple to use

What do you like best?

I like that Streak allows me to send emails that are personalized to each recipient without me needing to write separate emails per person for do awkward copy/pasting.

What do you dislike?

Streak is not great for large email campaigns, as it's still restricted by the number of emails that your ESP will allow you to send (for Gmail, it's 500 at a time). There's also a paywall to access some of the more advanced features, which is understandable, but it'd still be cool to access some of them without having to pay.

Before I'd discovered Streak, I'd send emails individually by copying and pasting or I'd Bcc many people at a time, but Google ended up locking me out of my account for suspicious/bot activity for pasting the same content and using the same attachments for so many emails.

Learning about Streak?

* We monitor all Streak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.