StreamSend

StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and dependable email marketing software solution designed to help businesses make the most of their time and money.

Work for StreamSend?

Learning about StreamSend?

StreamSend Reviews

Ask StreamSend a Question
Showing 13 StreamSend reviews
StreamSend review by <span>Dalissa M.</span>
Dalissa M.

"Excellent email marketing company for small businesses"

What do you like best?

My company has been using Streamsend for over 5 years, and I find that it is the most cost-effective email marketing service for small businesses that need to send 10,000 or fewer emails per month. Part of the service also includes being able to "pause" the monthly service during months when you aren't planning to send any emails for a very low monthly fee. Streamsend also offers excellent analytics of email performance. The company offers the ability to send mass emails all at once, and the company that I do email marketing for rarely received any negative feedback from subscribers i.e. less than 1% per email campaign.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was an increased selection of templates for those people who would rather use a template than create a marketing email from scratch. Of the templates available, though, I am usually able to find one that meets my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

StreamSend is the company for you if you want a stable email marketing company that has good prices for small business owners.

StreamSend has allowed us to keep our overhead low in regard to our email marketing program. Streamsend offers us a single place to keep track of all of our email subscribers, and each email we have sent out. This allows us to fine-tune future emails based on the performance of past emails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about StreamSend
StreamSend review by <span>Christina M.</span>
Christina M.

"Good Product, Affordable"

What do you like best?

I like the affordability of Streamsend. As a small business, it is often difficult for us to make use of e-marketing products because they are too much for us. Streamsend's monthly payments are affordable and worthwhile.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when I use blast email formatting provided by my partner's designers, they do not integrate well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend. I think it works best if you develop your own emails within StreamSend itself, to utilize all features.

More regular and modern interaction with clients

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

StreamSend review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great email marketing platform for customizing templates"

What do you like best?

We are able to customize emails aside from our normal monthly, full file sends for users who do not like to participate in those sends. The templates can be put together in a matter of minutes and be ready for deployment.

What do you dislike?

Having difficulty getting into email inboxes with our emails due to spam filters and Gmail filters.

Having the capability to include all of our owners in our monthly promotions by being able to customize emails to fit their pricing needs. We have been able to see an increase in jobs for these owners who were not participating previously since we were able to include their customized templates.

StreamSend review by <span>Jordan L.</span>
Jordan L.

"Good Platform, Small Room for Improvement "

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, reliable and gets the job done in a very easy and efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

Some items may be difficult to move around. The email templates are not as customizable as I would like. Can be tricky to make the exact look I want to make.

Helps keep in contact with clients more often than we had in the past. Staying top of mind and offering valuable content to our clients on a weekly basis has helped our exposure.

StreamSend review by User in Music
User in Music

"Best In Class Email Marketing Solution"

What do you like best?

Simply put, I love StreamSend. This email marketing software has everything a small business owner really needs. Plus, it has tons of extras that are extremely valuable, such as including a video in an email and retargeting features.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about StreamSend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. It's the best way to truly evaluate all its capabilities.

Using StreamSend allows us to manage all aspects of email marketing, from creation to tracking and analysis. Most other email marketing services come with very surface features.

StreamSend review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"User-friendly email marketing"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the software including subscriber upload and ability to send email tests.

What do you dislike?

The available templates are outdated. We use a different program for creating templates and bring the html coding over to Streamsend.

We have the ability to send emails to subscriber lists that are constantly changing and being added to without recreating the lists each time.

Learning about StreamSend?

* We monitor all StreamSend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.