Strikedeck

Strikedeck

Strikedeck is a Customer Success solution that easily implements all of business processes and data fields to increase customer engagement with workflow automation and personalization.

Work for Strikedeck?

Learning about Strikedeck?

Strikedeck Reviews

Ask Strikedeck a Question
Showing 11 Strikedeck reviews
Strikedeck review by Tim D.
Tim D.

"Great product and team to transform CS!"

What do you like best?

First off, the team at Strikedeck is great to work with. From a product perspective, the reporting and data aggregation capabilities are extremely helpful for us to have a view into the health of our customer base. We can quickly focus our attention on customers that pose a a potential risk of churn.

What do you dislike?

In order to take full advantage of the full range of automation, it took a fair amount of time to identify our customers activity and needs. However, after working with the Strikedeck team and getting this all set up, we are now able to maximize our usage of the platform.

One of the most frustrating things for organizations is the lack of visibility into your customers activities. Strikedeck helps us solve which customers to focus our attention on based on key data points being reporting on in the system. This allows us to get ahead of potential high risk customers before it is too late!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Strikedeck
Strikedeck review by Anandkumar N.
Anandkumar N.

"Brings Customer Success to a New Level"

What do you like best?

Strikedeck has made it so much easier to manage our ever-growing list of clients. The system makes it a lot simpler to track customer data, and allows us to have access to info we were otherwise unaware about. We can track customer profiles, and set tasks and actions to engage and retain them, with ease. The platform is adaptable, support team is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Learning how to modify the system and interface to handle our needs did take awhile to get used to because there are many things to keep track of on the central dashboard. Fortunately, the support team is great and helped us through all the areas we had issues with.

Before we talk to a customer, we now take a quick look through their profile on Strikedeck to identify their usage statistics and try to figure out in what way that customer may need help and support to fully utilize our product. Before, we were switching between numerous platforms and calculating our own metrics externally.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

Strikedeck review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Strikedeck has created the best tool for Customer Success"

What do you like best?

This software helps our CS team keep track of all our customers everyday, and provides us with relevant updates in real-time. Strikedeck determines our customers’ health and classifies them according to customizable algorithms for our business. This allows us to focus on the data that matters to us and our customers. Strikedeck has also allowed us scale and continually expand, bringing in new customers while focusing on a proactive outreach. Strikedeck takes care of all the nitty gritty stuff and allows our CS team to perform optimally.

What do you dislike?

Before utilizing Strikedeck, the team had to be trained on how to use the platform. However, Strikedeck was very supportive and engaged my team throughout the sessions in training my team.

What benefits have you realized?: Previously, we used another CS platform to manage our CS operations. However we felt that the tool was very inflexible and did not possess any automation abilities. With this platform, it allowed our CSM team to automate actions like emails, QBR meetups and NPS data collection. Our CSM team was able to shift towards focusing on maintaining customer relations and becoming trusted advisors to new customers.

Strikedeck review by Chandra B.
Chandra B.

"Definitely a Must-Have for CS Teams"

What do you like best?

Strikedeck is simple to use, quick to set up, and overall a very useful tool for our CS team. It does an excellent job of keeping track of our customers. I especially like the automation feature that Strikedeck provides, as it allows our CS team to maximize our productivity. I also really appreciate the Strikedeck team, as they constantly ensure that our CSMs are getting maximum value from Strikedeck.

What do you dislike?

Strikedeck is the first CS tool that our team started using. Thus, initially, it was an adjustment to get used to using a CS platform, instead of doing everything manually. However, Strikedeck’s team was very patient and they greatly assisted my team during the onboarding process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solves your customer success problems.

Our CS team was not using any CS platform in the past. We implemented Strikedeck so we can have a better visibility of our customers. Strikedeck’s automation features also help us maximize our CSM’s time and productivity.

Strikedeck review by Terry L.
Terry L.

"Great Tool To Achieve Customer Success !"

What do you like best?

I like Strikedeck’s ability to easily pull data from our sources.The ease and quick implementation really impressed our CS team. Strikedeck’s flexibility and customization to suite our needs made renewals even easier for our team. I also really like the customer reports feature as it gives our team an overall graphical view of our customer’s behaviors.

What do you dislike?

Strikedeck is the first CS tool that our team started using. Thus, initially, it was difficult to get used to using a CS platform instead of doing everything manually. However, Strikedeck’s team was very patient and they greatly assisted my team during the onboarding process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform and the team is fantastic. Always willing to listen to ideas and actually implement them in a timely manner.

The main goal was to have a single system to view data from 6 different systems. Strikedeck helped us with pulling data from different sources to give us a better visualization of our customers. This greatly helped our CS team’s operations.

Strikedeck review by Swati S.
Swati S.

"Strikedeck is a Game Changer "

What do you like best?

A complete 360 degree view of our customer journey and lifecycle.

I love Strikedeck's automated features;

the breadth of utility the software provides is excellent. Whenever a contract is up for renewal or we have acquired new customers, Strikedeck's workflows are triggered to send out an email or launch a playbook depending on the action we set it to. Its fully

automated features allow our CS team to focus on directly keeping in touch with the customers, as well as be able to manage more customers on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The drawbacks to Strikedeck are that it requires our team to have

an understanding towards which key metrics we wished to track as the dashboard was custom fitted to each company.

Initially before picking up the Strikedeck platform, we had over

1000 medium touch customers we needed to manually track and manage using spreadsheets. Our CSM team spent a lot of man hours maintaining this spreadsheet and typing emails rather than interacting with our customers. With Strikedeck’s ability to provide automation,

our CSM team was freed up to focus on more important functions of CS, such as upselling and avoiding churn.

Strikedeck review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Industry standard up and coming... excellent team and product!"

What do you like best?

As a CS leader, I really don’t know what I’d do without Strikedeck, the system has made my life so much easier. I now feel like I'm more proactive in my customer outreach, and I know which customers truly need my attention, which helps me utilize whatever time and resources I have more effectively. It also helps me keep tabs not only on key accounts, but also the progress and efficacy of my team as a whole.

What do you dislike?

We did have lots of questions about the platform when we first started out. However, the questions were well addressed by the support team, and recently they’ve even implemented consulting workshops which we find to be very informative and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is best if you can identify and have a good idea of which metrics you plan to use to measure customer health. This will give the Strikedeck team a better idea of how to structure the platform to fit your specific needs.

The system analyzes our customers in a way that effectively predicts those who are at-risk and showing early signs of churn, so that we can get our TAMs (Technical Account Managers) to target those specific accounts as early as possible. We've also been able to identify high priority clients who cover a majority of our MRR, and hone in on those profiles to figure out what is making them successful so that we can implement those techniques elsewhere.

Strikedeck review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Incredible Customer Success Tool With Fast Implementation"

What do you like best?

Strikedeck has been a gamechanger. It allows my team to know exactly which customers we should focus and why we should focus on them at any point in time. It is incredibly intuitive and fast and easy to set up, made even more so with the help of the support team. Within 2-3 weeks, we had a sandbox platform up and running with our first round of data. Even now, if we have new fields to track, we can make adjustments to better suit our Customer Success team’s needs on an ongoing basis.

What do you dislike?

The customer onboarding team was a bit fast and we started to get ahead of ourselves, but when we provided the feedback that we needed a few more sessions with them and needed take a step back to make some adjustments, they were willing to make the time.

We are gaining new insights into our customers and how they use our Platform. We are tackling churn,increasing customer engagement and reducing the overall number of unhappy/unsatisfied customers. We understand and know our customers better given that we now have all data relevant to their respective customer journey's in one place.

Strikedeck review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Lifeline for Customer Success"

What do you like best?

I love the platform’s ability to adapt to my business’ needs. It takes information from many sources, and puts them together in way that’s really easy to understand. The ability to automatically send out emails, tasks, and actions is also really great in saving time and resources as compared to manually carrying out those tasks.

What do you dislike?

Strikedeck has tremendous data integration capabilities, the power of which takes time to understand. You have to know what you which metrics you need implemented, where that data will come from, and what format it is in. Then, Strikedeck has to parse that data!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best solution in the market

Our team is using Strikedeck to track customer health and satisfaction. We really love the ability to filter out the relevant customers and automate actions to either try to retain them, provide relevant support. The machine learning component alerts us when it detects upsell/cross-sell opportunities, and is so helpful in figuring out which customers would be eager to expand their contract.

Strikedeck review by Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.

"Strikedeck is a OK way to mesure costumers health"

What do you like best?

Strikedeck design is great. Is really easy to use. The automations and the triggers really help the communication with clients, and the reports on time really helped me to realise a lot of problems I had.

What do you dislike?

I had a few problems undestanding the API and how it works with my system. Eventually, changed to a competitor because it was way simpler to gather the data. Its a really expensive system, considering the other competitors in the market nowadays, at least in Latin America.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I didnt used Strikedeck because had a few issues with the implementation part. But it really sounds promissing, and if you can have time and the opportunity to try it in your company and use all the features, the automations and the awesome recipes and triggers you can use to communicate with customers, you will be ok.

I used for customer support (to check the clients health) and for marketing automation. It really helped me creating automartions to communicate with critical clients. I really enjoyed the triggers and the monitoring to check and communicate with critical clientes.

Strikedeck review by Ria C.
Ria C.

"Strikedeck is a great CS Automation platform!"

What do you like best?

The implementation of Strikedeck was simple. Within two weeks of handing our data from our CRM platform over to Strikedeck, they had customized a Customer 360 dashboard. The speed of the implementation is great. Strikedeck also has automated playbooks, which are great for standardizing customer onboarding processes across the board.

What do you dislike?

We had to rush through the implementation process for several internal reasons. It was a challenge to get familiar with all the features, but Strikedeck’s team really helped in getting us up to speed in a very short period of time, and went out of their way to make sure we were getting value from the platform.

Strikedeck assists our CS team in getting a full 360 view of our customers.

Learn more about Strikedeck

Strikedeck Videos

Learning about Strikedeck?

* We monitor all Strikedeck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.