Stripe

Stripe Subscriptions offers solutions for web and mobile payments that are built for developers. Stripe provides a set of unified APIs and tools that instantly enable businesses to accept and manage online payments.

Work for Stripe?
Wepay  data point  2x

Learning about Stripe?

Stripe Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 139 Stripe reviews
Stripe review by <span>Kevin S.</span>
Kevin S.

Very easy to use and I really like the options!

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use as well as the ability to have data right at my fingertips for all financial areas of my online business. We love using the subscription options and the ability to process payments on a scheduled basis is great! I also love how easy it is to use the API keys and integrate this payment processor to our websites.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I think I would say that I dislike about Stripe is that sometimes our clients have not been approved for an account because of the industry they work in. I guess that it is understandable as it may be outside of their terms. Also they could do better with how quickly money is deposited into our bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use the payment gateway! I would recommend it to anybody wanting to use it online especially one who needs the ability to process monthly subscriptions.

We needed a way to process payments on a subscription basis and not very many processing software has this capability. We use Stripe for almost every eCommerce website that we build!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Stripe
Stripe review by <span>Pankaj Kumar S.</span>
Pankaj Kumar S.

The perfect gateway for small business

What do you like best?

It accepts all types of debit and credit cards from across all over the world which none of the other competitors offers. Most of the gateways the debit card transaction fails for international payments but Stripe handles it with ease.

What do you dislike?

If we wanted to integrate our API into this gateway it is time-consuming and we definitely need technical support from their staffs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This gateway is most suitable for small-scale transactions, and it can even handle international debit card transactions with ease but if there is a heavy load on this gateway then it will sustain. So if you are running a business for a small set of users then this gateway will surely serve the purpose and the costing is also less which the small business can easily afford too.

We use Stripe as our secondary payment gateway to handle debit card transactions for international users. our primary gateway authorized.net does not handle debit card transactions so we needed a secondary gateway that can help us in processing the debit card purchases and we implemented Stripe for that and it makes customers as well as the management happy.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

Stripe review by <span>Yamini P.</span>
Yamini P.

Stripe - A payment platform with built in analytics

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Stripe comes with additional tools like Sigma and Radar which gives it an edge over other payment platforms. Sigma is their reporting tool which provides the capability to generate custom reports using custom SQL queries. Also, Radar provides advanced fraud protection by predicting and stopping fraud payments using cutting edge machine learning algorithms.

What do you dislike?

Stripe payment plans doesn't offer any incentive for customer with high volumes of transactions. Also, customer care support is not available over phone.

Stripe's offering is really plug and play and it doesn't take much time to get started accepting credit card payments from across the globe. It has also helped increase my reach to the customers by offering to accept new age payment solutions like Bitcoin and Apple Pay.

Stripe review by <span>Estelle A.</span>
Estelle A.

Very easy to use interface and very responsive customer service

What do you like best?

Even though I have no technical background it is pretty easy for me to understand how to navigate the interface and gather information about our customers' subscriptions and payments.

Every time I have a question, the customer service is both very fast and efficient. They won't send you any random template expecting your question to go away, every answer is tailor-made to your needs and this is very appreciable.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike so far. The information laid out on the interface might be a bit too technical sometimes but the customer service is so fast at answering any question that it has never been an issue to me.

The integration of credit card payments is really smooth and secure and the transmission of informations between our website and Stripe always goes without an itch.

Stripe review by <span>Alex P.</span>
Alex P.

Flawless, a fantastic piece of software

What do you like best?

There is a lot to like -

* stunning interface - they should get some rewards for a beautiful website

* reliability - I have never ever had a problem with them. Perfect service

* functionality - there is so much you can do with multi currency billing. I am loving all the features.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing at all that I dislike. I cannot complain as it has been literally flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fee to sign up and no monthly charges. Just sign up and give it a try. You will not be disappointed

We need to bill in multi currency and get paid in USD, and Stripe works so well for this. We have definitely benefitted by getting international business in different currencies.

Stripe review by Administrator

Stripe Greatness

What do you like best?

I enjoy the clean platform style the most. Unlike other platforms, when you get on Stripe, it gives you direct readings and information on the work your business is creating in a simple form. It can also be easily accessed on it's app.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features and integrations on this platform that do not necessarily make it as user-friendly as I like. It is easy to find information on what features are and how to use them, however when it comes to getting help for the setup, the customer service team usually can answer only basic questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stripe is an excellent platform that will allow you to grow as not only a business owner but a developer as well. Most entrepreneurs do not see themselves as developers but if you are creating a business then it is a part of entrepreneurship. this platform is easy to setup from the beginning with clear instructions. The integrations that they allow foster an inclusive atmosphere to programs that a company may already be using. This platform also can be used for any person looking for a way to collect funds outside of being an entrepreneur. The app gives you plenty of freedom.

I needed a clear way to see all of my sales and an efficient way to make one deposit to my bank account instead of multiple transfers throughout the week.

Learning about Stripe?

* We monitor all Stripe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.