SubHub

Our CMS, the SubHub platform, is easy to use, allowing you “profit from your passion”. By taking care of all things technical without taking away any control of content we leave you free to worry about creating great content, that will look fantastic on your beautiful new website.

Work for SubHub?

Learning about SubHub?

SubHub Reviews

Ask SubHub a Question
Showing 7 SubHub reviews
SubHub review by Dan K.
Dan K.

"You would be mad not to use them! "

What do you like best?

- The products core features surpass anything else in the marketplace at their price point and for price points much higher than SubHub's.

- The quality of the support surpasses anything you could, would or even should expect for their price point.

- Because of the above the stress and frustration levels are low to no... was live and agile iterating within just 4 weeks... incredible!

Just incase you're not sure what that means... a fully operational subscription site, capable of securely taking payments, plugged in to Google etc etc etc all within 4 weeks... stress free.

Judge for yourselves... learnclub.co.uk

I have no coding or development experience...

What do you dislike?

For the cost what is to dislike? You get amazing support.. they really do help you when you get stuck which you will if you are like me and not a coder... BUT you get your product live so quickly and for such a low amount of money you have a real shot at succeeding...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m not a developer, I’ve never coded nor have I really built my own site before. I have run development teams who have built sites but never alone… so I liked the fact that SubHub offer that support for when you get stuck which I did on several occasion but rather than become frustrated I simply booked in with poor old Louise and my problems were quickly resolved which saved me the hassle and stress of potentially abandoning the project which I have done in the past when trying to build WordPress sites.

Within 4 weeks my subscription site was live, I could take payments via Paypal and Stripe, my Google Analytics was plugged in and the Google Console etc etc… I had also integrated another providers services code into the site - frames - with the help of Louise and the team at SubHub (Jeanne and Bev) - I counted we have had over 145 emails back and forth… so it’s not been simply for me but I have found it enjoyable, challenging and not at all stressful having a whole dev team able to help me for around $50 a month! WOW!

By week 8 I was iterating my designs, adapting the site even more as I started getting friend and family feedback and become more confident coding, adding drop shadows, chat features etc… and so far the whole thing was costing me just $75 a month for SubHub and my other tech provider… completely unreal!

I can now concentrate on attracting users… which I am doing with the help of Jeanne at SubHub - they have great SEO links and help! We had over 500 unique users on the site in the first month and my first payment!

I can’t thank the team at SubHub enough… I could never have achieved a live site without their help and I am so proud of the site I have built… early days but we are confident that we’ll go on and become a global education portal helping children everywhere learn to think and learn and that’s not because of SubHub but with the help of the wonderful team at SubHub and of course their amazing product!

Would I recommend them? You would be mad to use anyone else.

Dan King - LearnClub.co.uk

Would I recommend them? You would be mad to use anyone else.

Dan King - LearnClub.co.uk

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SubHub
SubHub review by Jake K.
Jake K.

"Terrific Product And Superb Customer Service! "

What do you like best?

The customer service that I've received is hands down, without equal to anyone else I've ever used. They are also constantly improving, updating, and building their platform and this also makes me confident for the future as we always like to do the same in our business.

What do you dislike?

I currently do not have any complaints at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It'll be well worth your money and you will not regret it! You will not find a better company to meet your needs.

SubHub makes it easy for us to streamline our followers from social media and turn them into paying members on our website. This affords us more time to focus on other aspects of our business.

What Association Management solution do you use?

SubHub review by Administrator

"Turnkey solution for subscription newsletter website"

What do you like best?

Our experience was outstanding right from the beginning. The sales team took the time to understand our business needs and the degree of service that we required. I always felt that they had our interest at heart rather than offering the most expensive service. We opted for assistance with working with their standard templates which included a few hours of development customization. Again, we thought the Subhub team far out delivered our expectations. We simply couldn't believe the amount of hours they must've spent helping us put together our website for the price we paid. Further they put together individualized tutorials for subject matter that wasn't covered by their support area on the website. We were completely satisfied with the experience and you can see the result at https://www.traderounds.com

What do you dislike?

We are extremely satisfied with the software and service. If we had one complaint, it would be that they have not completed their upgrade to handle larger capacity videos yet. This will ultimately allow hosting of all our subscription videos including the much longer ones that we now have to place on Vimeo.

Subhub seamless integration with Stripe and Mailchimp allows us to focus on marketing and our business operation at at https://www.traderounds.com. Design assistance led to a website for which we receive frequent compliments.

SubHub review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Great team, great product"

What do you like best?

I find the subhub product easy to use and the SubHub team timely, professional, pleasant, and dedicated to helping their customers succeed with their product.

I have also found the product to be intuitive to use and didn't require a whole lot of initial learning to get my site up and running.

What do you dislike?

Every so often the build-in web editor might get slightly glitchy, but I have consistently found the SubHub team to be responsive and quick in rectifying any glitches which might crop up. Also, as the product has matured, any glitches are extremely infrequent now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good product

Subscription site for an online magazine based around bodymindspirit integration. The main benefits are greater exposure of ideas to my community.

SubHub review by Jennifer Salley R.
Jennifer Salley R.

"SubHub Membership Website Design - RIP OFF!"

What do you like best?

Nothing. The experience was a total waste of time and money and I found the Project Director to be downright unethical. Buyer beware.

What do you dislike?

The "custom design" service is a sham. I paid SubHub on April 1, 2016 and as of May 26th, when I requested a refund they still hadn't provided a single, complete and unique "custom design" for me to review and start editing.

What I discovered after I paid in full is that SubHub considers a "Custom Design" sending you what they call "wire frames", which are nothing more than empty boxes. YOU will be required to do all the graphic design work yourself.

They do not provide unique graphics, they do not provide a custom header or a simple logo design element, which their rep stated to me personally they would deliver. Louise, Project Director, later rescinded the reps promise and stated that her rep misrepresented what they will do... but she refuses to refund my payment.

Even though I have an email from Louise, stating that she would "refund my money by the 27th, if I was not satisfied", she later refused and quoted their "policy" requiring the customer to request a full refund within 7 days of paying. Well, duh... no one is going to request a refund within 7 days of launching a website design.

Clearly, SubHub business philosophy is not one shooting for 100% customer satisfaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it.

There "policy" does not support your receiving a completed product to your satisfaction. Once they have your money, they keep it, whether you get a satisfactory product or not.

Seeking a new site design and a "membership" style platform.

SubHub review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Delighted"

What do you like best?

A clean fresh and modern design that is easy on the eye with any device

What do you dislike?

Achieving a satisfactory mobile-friendly solution took much longer than I expected

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and persistent - you get there in the end

Provision of specialist healthcare training and treatment information. Have established worldwide membership.

SubHub review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Subhub is AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

Oh My, everything about this program is awesome, gaining subscribers has never been so easy!

What do you dislike?

Cant find anything I didn't like, it worked perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out this program, If your serious about gaining viewers and subscribers, this is for you!

I need more followers

Learning about SubHub?

* We monitor all SubHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.