Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SuccessWare21

3.0
(7 reviews)

SuccessWare21 offers a complete, fully integrated back office software and mobile field service solution specifically tailored to the needs of companies in the HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and roofing home service industries.

Work for SuccessWare21?

Learning about SuccessWare21?

SuccessWare21 Reviews

Showing 7 SuccessWare21 reviews
SuccessWare21 review by Jamie H.
Jamie H.

"SuccessWare"

What do you like best?

I like that this database can house so much data for a large service company, but it definitely takes some training to get used to.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to remote access into this software because of my type of computer (Mac). We use this to help us schedule leadership between two companies, however one of our companies uses it on a daily basis to schedule their technicians and sales people.They love it and it is very functional for them.I however think it's typically hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SuccessWare is a great software for someone that needs hefty scheduling help! It is great for organization and time management. Our second company that actually uses it to it's full potential loves it! They have about 360 employees that use it on a daily basis to help them with time management and getting to customers in a timely manner.

For us, we've solved conflicts with scheduling with the owners. For our other company, it solves many problems! The reporting is fantastic!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SuccessWare21
SuccessWare21 review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"Successware"

What do you like best?

Successware's dispatch board and integration of CRM and field service management is great. It is easy to use and to train new employees on.

What do you dislike?

The accounting aspects are not as robust or as easy to manage as I would like them to be. There is a lot of "making it work" that happens within the system. Inventory is also a trying piece that does not seem to always go as intended.

We run our daily call board, technician schedules, and dispatch function from SuccessWare21. We use the software in almost all aspects of the field service piece of our business. We also run our flat rate pricebook from this software.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

SuccessWare21 review by Administrator

"This software is subpar and gets the job done, with many inconveniences along the way."

What do you like best?

I like the different colors and the layout of routing. It allows me to easily route my techs to their respective locations.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is no time stamp recording, or profile access recordings that force accountability for its users. This makes room for a lot of error and no single person to turn to for answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some of the value that service titan provides to their users is really making them a front runner. I suggest looking into some of the methods they are using.

We have discovered more ways to pull reports in SuccessWare and we are finding more success as we explore these methods. However, the reporting methods are also subpar and unnecessarily difficult to produce.

SuccessWare21 review by Tim W.
Tim W.

"Hidden Gems"

What do you like best?

I like how Successware can sort and create Purchase Orders for you.

What do you dislike?

There are many times where I will be working on a project on Successware and it will just close on me. There are many glitches.

Inventory management.

SuccessWare21 review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Good dispatch program but outdated technology "

What do you like best?

Dispatch board, really makes it nice to be able to see the calls and maneuvering is easy

What do you dislike?

The support..... a lot of issues and very limited support. Likes to blame other factors.

Great dispatching, makes it easier to move calls around

SuccessWare21 review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Manger"

What do you like best?

I love what i do customers and the feed bavk on how we can make it better

What do you dislike?

Bad reviews and people who l 8ke to steal and make hard gor people

Health and 401 k plane

SuccessWare21 review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Can use some imporvement"

What do you like best?

ordering material on this software is really simple

What do you dislike?

Serial number tracking is clunky and difficult could really use some improving

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure to real the help section when learning

inventory management

Learning about SuccessWare21?

* We monitor all SuccessWare21 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.