Sucuri

Sucuri

Sucuri is a managed security service provider for websites. Our cloud-based tools provide complete website security, including intrusion prevention, detection, and incident response.

Work for Sucuri?

Learning about Sucuri?

Sucuri Reviews

Ask Sucuri a Question
Showing 24 Sucuri reviews
Sucuri review by <span>Josh H.</span>
Josh H.
Invitation from the software vendor

My trusted website security partner

What do you like best?

We've had 100% success rate in keeping my clients' sites protected and safe from hackers since partnering with Sucuri in 2015. Their support is second to none and their agency style interface/dashboard makes it easy for me to manage all my sites which are being monitored and protected.

What do you dislike?

Sucuri is the best at what they do, but they aren't cheap. There are competitors and some free plugins that are also doing a good job that provide more affordable options for website agencies like mine and business owners.

Sucuri has helped me remove malware and clean up blacklisted sites then have assisted in monitoring and protecting those sites for the long haul. They have also done a great job at educating me in the realm of website security with their webinars and training videos which I in turn pass on to my clients when they have questions about security or their site is hacked.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sucuri
Sucuri review by <span>Eric A.</span>
Eric A.

World-class service for the World Wide Web

What do you like best?

Sucuri's experience with preventing, locating, and eliminating malware is second to none.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, really. I would love to see Sucuri add some features to their WordPress plugin so that it's more of a competitor to plugins like WordFence and iThemes Security.

We work with clients of all sizes and experience levels. When a site is hacked, it doesn't make sense for us to handle it ourselves. Hacks have gotten too complex and, unless you're an engineer, it's hard to manually remove malware and feel confident that you've got it all.

Sucuri makes this process easy. They do a great job of malware removal and more importantly a terrific job of helping site owners proactively keep their sites safe using the CloudProxy Web Application Firewall/CDN.

What Content Delivery Network (CDN) solution do you use?

Sucuri review by <span>Brian S.</span>
Brian S.
Invitation from the software vendor

Peace of mind for my agency and our clients

What do you like best?

Sucuri's ever-improving user interface and features Make it quick, efficient, and simple to protect our client's data and websites. I know they are constantly looking forward to threats, and proactively upgrading their systems and firewall to an ensure the highest level of protection possible.

What do you dislike?

We would like to take advantage of the free SSL certificates; it is difficult to implement the LetsEncrypt SSL on our websites due to the hosting structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

will

Sucuri gives me peace of mind in an increasingly insecure digital world. I rest easy knowing that our website and my client's websites are protected by Sucuri and that they specialize in protecting the open source platform that we prefer.

Sucuri review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Good security for the large or paranoid

What do you like best?

Securi is literally the real deal when it comes to security, and I'm all for a secure system but Securi really takes this to the MAX, with complete protection by sniffing GET, POST and URI requests, checking visitors locations and even by identifying possible exploits by checking the pages it serves.

I mean seriously most people would have to be seriously paranoid or have a hit out on them to use such an extreme service, but if you are secure conscious you can not secure yourself more than you can with securi!!

What do you dislike?

The security measures can be a little too extreme, and due to DNS forwarding it creates one more chain that can fail or cause issues before you even think about server/software issues!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are under attack, have been attacked or are running very vulnerable systems then I guarantee this is the right choice for you.

Similarly if you are a large business or just have allot of money or reputation at stake and cannot risk any breaches then you should consider this service.

If you have a site that is vulnerable or under attack due to profession, past attacks or reputation then this service will protect you from ANYTHING if configured correctly.

Sucuri review by Administrator

Securi has gone down hill in last 12 months

What do you like best?

Really struggling to find anything positive.

What do you dislike?

Here is the response from Securi and id like to know if we change the IP / whats involved / what would be affected and if this might be a workable solution while we get the updates and other stuff done in the background just so we go live asap?

"The website that is behind the firewall is secured. However if a hacker knows the host IP, they can use it to attack your website directly. We, of course, cannot give a 100% guarantee that the website is secured enough without the bypass protection as we cannot know if some malicious agent knows the host IP and is willing to exploit that. So while the final decision would need to be yours, I can say that having just firewall without bypass prevention would protect your website in most cases."

Firewall and malware removal

Sucuri review by <span>Janice P.</span>
Janice P.

Sucuri Is An Excellent Source for Website Security

What do you like best?

When I was suddenly aware that my website, primarily used by teachers and children, had been hacked, I needed the problem resolved ASAP. Sucuri had my website back to normal within a half hour of reporting the problem and signing up for service. I will never leave my website unprotected again, and have been pleased with Sucuri handling this security.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything not to like about Sucuri. Any communications I've had with them have been professional and informative.

Sucuri diagnosed how my website was able to be hacked, which allowed me to take action to prevent this from happening again. I feel confident that my website is protected with Sucuri's services.

Learn more about Sucuri

Sucuri Videos

Learning about Sucuri?

* We monitor all Sucuri reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.