Sudo

Sudo is an artificial intelligence powered sales assistant. It connects to Salesforce, email, calendar, phone and web meetings to automatically keep records up-to-date.

Work for Sudo?

Learning about Sudo?

Sudo Reviews

Ask Sudo a Question
Showing 10 Sudo reviews
Sudo review by John R S.
John R S.

"Relus Cloud - John Stevens "

What do you like best?

I really like the feature that includes news and article links about a company when I have an upcoming meeting with them. I like the ability to add contacts quickly, search contacts, & opportunities. Still learning a lot. Customer Service is great. They know they need to help end users use it successfully to sustain business.

What do you dislike?

It's nice having it attached to Slack, but it may be even easier to use if there was a popup you could enable that allows you to manage from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure and speak to their customer service support team to learn how to utilize it and make sure it is setup syncing with your CRM correctly. Understand the technology and what it is doing in the background - I believe it does a lot of great things that you are not aware of because it is automated and working in the background (logging calls, meetings, contacts from email, etc...)

It's a great shortcut to SF. SF can be cumbersome entering data, so it is very helpful to have a tool that just does it for you automatically in the background, automating most of the time consuming processes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sudo
Sudo review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Best addition to Saleforce so far"

What do you like best?

Sudo makes adding contacts to Salesforce almost effortless. Sudo also analyzes my emails to find ones where it looks like I'm awaiting a response but did not receive one. This really helps me stay on top of conversations with external stakeholders. Sudo's customer support is also second to none.

What do you dislike?

Sudo is a very young product so it doesn't have an enormous amount of features yet. However, what it does, it does very well, and the team is rapidly releasing new functionality.

We are capturing far more of our contacts and communications into Salesforce than ever before. This gives increased transparency into relationships across the firm, and enhances accountability for our business development team.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Sudo review by User in Computer Software

"Sudo is great! Time is valuable in sales and sudo gives it back!"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to wait for pages to load and annoying plug-ins in the browser. Sudo just lets me know what I should do and when I should do it. This product saves me so much time! I love it. Their team is awesome.

Sudo has a great opportunity management and a great workflow. It's proactive. I really like how it isn't annoying but gets it done. I also use NLP with Slack which makes it even better!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I'm trying to spread it at my company. You should let all your sales reps know about it and talk to them about an Enterprise agreement. It's great software and I like working with their sales, customer success, and technical teams on my challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it fast, it'll save you time.

Time, Sales Process, Single Source of Truth

Sudo review by Donald R.
Donald R.

"Huge time saver for CRM work "

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly create and edit SF records from a mobile device. Alerts to add contacts, meeting Prep, auto record of meetings. Does SF work for end user. Consolidates Sales action into single buttons.

What do you dislike?

Tool sometimes is behind and sends alerts actions that are already completed by end user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to customize the Sudo skills to really drive adoption and to fully utilize the Artificial Intelligence capabilities which is very impressive.

Drives adoption and helps improve quality of information in Salesforce. Saves time for end user.

Sudo review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"Runs in the background but has immense power to never miss a thing!"

What do you like best?

It catches what I have been missing in Salesforce!

What do you dislike?

It's a little vague how to invite others to sudo, but it's a minor gripe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT! It's my smart assistant that actually works!

Automatically logging all emails in SFDC, being notified of contacts that are not yet in SFDC, being notified to recap my scheduled meetings from my Google Calendar. The benefits realized are simply that I have missed so much information getting into Salesforce for far too long. Now with Sudo, it doesn't let me miss it!

Sudo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The less I live in Salesforce, the better my life is"

What do you like best?

Best Part: Sudo helps me proactively track/log all of my activities and (best part) I don't have to live in Salesforce all day long updating everything. It has made my day-to-day activities 100% more streamlined, which allows me to focus on closing new business

Wins: Prompts to add contacts to Salesforce, Logging Meetings, Reminders of Emails w/o Responses Yet, Prospecting Leads, etc.

Love the feedback loop they provide native in the Slack channel for enhancement requests

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn't much I don't like about Sudo. There have only been a few times where the functionality isn't where I'd like it to be, but I have seen the Sudo team working to implement the capabilities I've asked for in the feedback look

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to provide your sales team with a tool that actually improves their lives and increases the amount of time your sales team can sell, I highly recommend considering Sudo.

Big Win: I've dramatically reduced the amount of time I spend in Salesforce (reduced 2-3 hours/day)

Keeping me on the ball with my pipeline, follow-ups, ets

Logging Calls/Meetings

Creating/Updating Contacts in Salesforce

Prospecting Leads

Sudo review by User in Computer Software

"Sudo works hard for you behind the scenes. "

What do you like best?

I like how Sudo records my activity, alerts me when my emails are being opened, allows me to search for new prospects that don't exist in Salesforce, and notifies me when I'm interacting with someone who doesn't exist in Salesforce yet.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was better at finding new prospects - sometimes it renders 0 results for size-able companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sudo is great for busy sales people - it will take much of the Salesforce data-entry time burden off your back.

Saving time - I no longer have to constantly plug information into Salesforce each day. Less data-entry!

Sudo review by User in Internet

"Sudo is a timesaver"

What do you like best?

I love how everything is automated within Slack and Gmail. I rarely have to go to Salesforce to update contacts, contact records, log calls, or to create tasks. Also, I get reminders to follow up with emails when I haven't received an email response or to let me know that someone opened up the email, all in Slack.

What do you dislike?

I would like to edit the information in Slack before it is converted to a Salesforce record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You will not be disappointed.

This saves me a ton of time!

Sudo review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Email tracking"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to know when people open my emails, I also like that sudo helps me with new contacts.

What do you dislike?

I need more flexibility to turn certain features on and off. I do a lot of work directly in SF and feel Sudu sometimes replicates work I have already done.

Quicker knowledge of what is going on.

Sudo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Makes data entry easier "

What do you like best?

Sudo is great for ensuring contacts are in SFDC. I like that it will automatically attach contacts to the opportunity as a contact role! This ensures things do not fall through the cracks

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about sudo.

Contact role data entry

Learning about Sudo?

* We monitor all Sudo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.