SugarCRM Survey Rocket

SugarCRM Survey Rocket is ideal for entrepreneurs to create survey templates for conducting several surveys for their own business surveys to understand the customers’ needs in the form of feedback.

Work for SugarCRM Survey Rocket?

Learning about SugarCRM Survey Rocket?

Categories

SugarCRM Survey Rocket Reviews

Ask SugarCRM Survey Rocket a Question
Showing 3 SugarCRM Survey Rocket reviews
SugarCRM Survey Rocket review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Marketing Executive"

What do you like best?

I liked the softwares ease of use. It worked well sending to others for the actual surveys, also good reporting. I've also used the sugar crm management software which was wonderful to use. Professional.

What do you dislike?

I personally never had any issues and therefore have nothing to dislike. Because I was not the one who did the setup, nor know about the costs, I didn't have any issues with the product personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That it is a great product to use. Better for professional use. Take the time to set up properly and learn to use up front to limit issues. It is a great product to use for professional surveys for your clients.

We sent out surveys to our clients to see how they liked the event we put on. Worked well. My clients seemed to find it easy to use and we received 100% participation which was really nice.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SugarCRM Survey Rocket
SugarCRM Survey Rocket review by User

"Not a great product"

What do you like best?

I personally did not like it since my audience kept on complaining about crashes and other technical issues while filling in the survey

What do you dislike?

Everything, no automation, had to self input and extract data

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest to look for better options with more quality of features and price.

I wanted to conduct a survey for our meetings and events from customers

What Survey solution do you use?

SugarCRM Survey Rocket review by User in Higher Education

"Great for surveys"

What do you like best?

Best online customer survey software I've found

What do you dislike?

I truly have no complaints about this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Rocket is great for marketing campaigns using automation.

Survey Rocket is easy to use and powerful plugin to trigger such marketing campaigns using automation.

There are not enough reviews of SugarCRM Survey Rocket for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SurveyMonkey Logo
SurveyMonkey
(11,110)
SurveyMonkey is a provider of web-based survey solutions, trusted by millions of companies, organizations and individuals alike to gather the insights they need to make more informed decisions.
Google Forms Logo
Google Forms
(1,546)
Google Forms help you to create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time.
Qualtrics Research Core Logo
Qualtrics Research Core
Qualtrics Research Core is a provider of Online Survey Software. See how we can help you build an Online Survey.
Swagbucks Logo
Swagbucks
Swagbucks is the Web's premier rewards and loyalty destination.
Google Surveys Logo
Google Surveys
Google Surveys is a business product by Google designed to facilitate customized market research.
Doodle Logo
Doodle
Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster
SurveyGizmo Logo
SurveyGizmo
SurveyGizmo is an online survey software tool for designing online surveys, collecting data and performing analysis.
Nicereply Logo
Nicereply
Customer Satisfaction Survey, NPS & CES
Zoho Survey Logo
Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey helps you create surveys in minutes. It helps you gain valuable responses through a various media and reports them in the format most comfortable to you.
SurveyLegend Logo
SurveyLegend
SurveyLegend gives individuals and companies, large and small, the power to create mobile-friendly, gorgeous surveys with ease & a smile. Create beautiful surveys or questionnaires on your computer or tablet, customize the look, & display collected results with eye-catching and insightful graphics. SurveyLegend is the next generation of online surveys — engaging, platform-independent and beautiful.

Learning about SugarCRM Survey Rocket?

* We monitor all SugarCRM Survey Rocket reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories