SuiteBilling

NetSuite’s unified, billing framework equips businesses to offer transaction, subscription, usage-based billing, and any hybrid model thereof while managing that revenue accurately and in accordance with the latest revenue recognition standards—all from NetSuite’s cloud-based system.

Work for SuiteBilling?

Learning about SuiteBilling?

SuiteBilling Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 12 SuiteBilling reviews
SuiteBilling review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Easily tracked billing services, for this we love NetSuite."

What do you like best?

NetSuite houses all of our customer financials, order data, and billing. We eve have it expanded to some of the sales functions but I'll review that seperately.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is.... not great. It's very much like a slimly-upgraded MS Access database look and feel. Honestly it's not showy, but you're not paying for it to be. It does a good job for its purpose

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a thorough evaluation of your needs before purchasing. Try to leverage your size and weight as a company to achieve better service or discounts before signing a contract.

We have a digital paper-trail for all billing services that our entire company can access. They can see recent orders, overdue invoices, Net terms, accounting contacts for each company, expense reports they've submitted and the status for each. That's definitely beneficial for its price (when your company is larger than about 50-100 people).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SuiteBilling
SuiteBilling review by <span>Travis W.</span>
Travis W.

"Very useful and laid out nicely. Very user friendly."

What do you like best?

The east of being able to manage customer accounts and entering orders from the dashboard is extremely intuitive. Taking payments right through the interface make having two different systems nonexistent and makes my life easier. Looking customer's information and past orders is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to have more items on the dashboard can get frustrating. I have to switch tabs and try to remember which tab the items I need are on. Sometimes I need to know how many orders have been done, but I also need to see what our current percentage towards are trimester goal is and I can't see both from the dashboard. I would think if you could implement a way to have an online tutorial for reporting it would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the leap. This is an amazing piece of software. You will not be disappointed the the performance of the program.

I work for a vinyl fence manufacturer. We sell fencing and railing to thousands of customers. This program allows me to keep tabs on all of my customers with ease. I've used customer database programs in the past and this one surpasses that with ease. I do believe it was called PeachTree. Netsuite just has a load of features that allow me to help my customers and report sales to the entire company.

What Subscription Management solution do you use?

SuiteBilling review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"User friendly software"

What do you like best?

NetSuite is such an user friendly software. One of the best things about it was that it was a web based system that can be accessed from anywhere. Its got great reporting functions and handling day to day accounting tasks made it very easy. i also liked the fact that the search bar was expanded to pick up customer/vendor names by email or telephone.

What do you dislike?

The one issue with the software is that it appears to be intermittently buggy. I've had issues with changes not saving (which have mostly been fixed over time). More recently, I've been working for a company that requires daily time tracking, and it's not an uncommon problem for myself and others to have submitted time either disappear or get "stuck in limbo" where we can see it but the approver can't. This doesn't exactly sit well, as it makes you wonder what else in you GL might not be as secure or lock-tight as you would want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a major vamp up from oracle. the simplicity is wonderful and it has really allowed us to focus more of our attention in other areas of the company. Especially if you are working in an inventory based business, you can't go wrong with Netsuite.

This really is a great software for tracking of any sort. Our major challenge prior to netsuite was tracking and adjusting inventory. Netsuite has allowed us to no longer do a physical inventory count annually.

SuiteBilling review by <span>Austen C.</span>
Austen C.

"Seamless Billing Software "

What do you like best?

Suite Billing is very user friendly and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

Software can take a long time to load when you have multiple windows open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! Very easy to learn and master./

We use the program to handle all business billing matters. Organization is key.

SuiteBilling review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Netsuite Review "

What do you like best?

Netsuite Order and Billing Management is easy to use and manage. It's easy to track what actions users did, transactions made and what was sent to customers. Reminders can be made to keep track of customer orders and payments.

What do you dislike?

I am still relatively new to Netsuite that I haven't encountered anything that I do not like just yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Netsuite Order and billing management is easy to use and keep track of information. You are easily able to track what actions users did and what was sent to customers.

NetSuite is allowing us to manage and organize orders, payments and communication quickly and efficiently as it is easy to use and review information.

SuiteBilling review by Administrator

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use this system. It is quick for me to look up the billing details for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's not completely integrated with our other systems.

Making our billing easier. Making communication more fluid with customers. I have realized the benefit of happier clients.

Learning about SuiteBilling?

* We monitor all SuiteBilling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.