SumAll

SumAll brings together data science, design, engineering, & marketing to build tools that anybody can use.

Work for SumAll?

Ask SumAll a Question
Showing 13 SumAll reviews
SumAll review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Great tool for social media marketers that want a visual display of their social data.

What do you like best?

SumAll makes it simple for social media managers to see the success of campaigns that take place across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

I have occasionally been disappointed by not being able to compare specific variables that I use to compare performance across platforms, and that has made me question SumAll's usefulness at times when compared with tools like Social Sprout.

We have used the intelligence gained from our SumAll integration to increase membership in our organization. Specifically, we were able to develop better quality of content for distribution to prospective members with the insights provided by SumAll.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SumAll
SumAll review by <span>Rosie D.</span>
Rosie D.

Effective multi-purpose one-stop shop for social analytics

What do you like best?

Firstly, SumAll allows you to connect a diverse range of social media, eCommerce and advertising platforms, with the opportunity to compare like-for-like metrics, making it easy to glean insights across multiple channels. This is especially useful when comparing different platforms across the same brand, for agency reporting.

Secondly, the easy to use interface makes viewing and downloading data simple and quick. CSV download options allow you to manipulate data to suit your needs, whilst PNG downloads do all the work for you!

Thirdly, the extent of metrics you're able to track covers everything you will need, tailored to suit each platform e.g. retweets for Twitter, advocacy activity for Instagram and fans on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

SumAll does not currently offer the option of creating custom dashboards, allowing you to add and edit widgets, for simple tracking over time.

Grouping channels is also not possible, which would be very helpful, especially when dealing with 10's of different accounts! For example, a brands Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts grouped into one section in the side bar, allowing easy navigation.

There are currently only 2 forms of data visualisation, chart view (old version) and the new version, which I find complicates things too much. The beauty of chart view was simplicity, I hope this doesn't retire soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you connect straight away, as data is only collected from set up!

Benefits of using SumAll include quick data collection and download speeds, simple interface for easy comparisons between channels and brands, choice of 2 different download formats to suit your needs, every basic social metric you would need and the opportunity to add a variety of social, eCommerce and ad platforms.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

SumAll review by <span>Serena M.</span>
Serena M.

Good product but usability needs to be improved

What do you like best?

The fact that you can visualize all of your social streams and analytics on the same panel, all together, on a timeline.

At a glance, you have the situation under control.

What do you dislike?

Quite often I have problems logging in - I'm logged out each time I leave the page and then I try to log in and get stuck. Not sure if it's only my problem.

Also the interface got a bit crowded. I liked the old one better (social streams viewed on a timeline) . Now it takes me some time to shift back to the old visualization

Recommendations to others considering the product

you can keep track of your social analytics from the same place, very handy

I'm a marketer for my own tech startup. I try to track what are the best sources of traffic to my landing

SumAll review by <span>Jandra S.</span>
Jandra S.

Absolutely fantastic. Great analytics that delivered just what I needed.

What do you like best?

I loved the compiled analytics page that would give me an up-to-date snapshot of all the social media accounts we had plugged into our Sumall account.

What do you dislike?

The graphs were a hit or miss. Sometimes they wouldn't work, which was frustrating. Also, Sumall would occasionally not register our reach for a day - which would be okay, except they never said HOW they were measuring that reach. It made it seem like it wasn't very accurate at times when one day we'd have a reach of zero (and we knew we didn't have that).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a great all-in-one analytics program, SumAll is a fantastic choice. My favorite part was that they calculated potential reach. In a world where one person with 300k followers can retweet your tweet - and some analytic programs will only count that as a reach of one (the person who retweeted it), it's nice to see the potential reach added on. Granted, it's no guarantee that those 300k followers saw it, but it's safe to assume that more than one person was reached from that. SumAll was easy to use, visually pleasing, and a great all-in-one analytics program.

We were using Sumall to measure our reach and effectiveness on social media. It helped us immensely to track campaigns and determine which was the most effective. It was a great tool for helping us measure our social media ROI, as well as telling us which social media platform worked best with our brand.

SumAll review by <span>Evan D.</span>
Evan D.

Beautifully Built All-in-one Analytics Solutions: Ecommerce, Web, Social, Email, Ads, etc

What do you like best?

It has nearly everything I need.

Check out this screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fb90rz6hbrbmu99/Screenshot%202014-07-11%2011.56.21.png

They just rolled out Premium and it's only $19 per month to begin, which is pretty awesome.

It connects with the major email marketing tools, some SEO tools, most social networks (they were one of the first to connect with Google+), and tons of great ecommerce applications. This means you can measure an (estimated) sales funnel - or at the very least track corrolary spikes/dips in traffic, and see which social network(s)/email campaign(s)/landing pages are affecting what sales/traffic. I doubt there is a better analytics platform in existence for ecommerce.

It also connects with Bing Ads and Google Adwords.

What do you dislike?

Still missing integration with LinkedIn (not even company pages or profiles). They've said this is because LinkedIn's stupid API does this refresh thing every month that basically kicks out anyone connected to it (in Hootsuite, for example, you have to reconnect your LinkedIn accounts every month). But it's unfortunate to have such vast capabilities... without LinkedIn.

Also, sometimes the platform can be a little glitchy. This was more true back when they were just getting launched. I've used Sumall since mid 2013. While it IS getting smoother, there are random periods of missing data every once in a while... which makes reporting to clients very difficult. I usually just export the data and give my best guess for a filler.

Also, they DESPERATELY need to enable grouping of accounts. They've told me this is in the roadmap for premium users, but it's not there yet, so connecting a lot of accounts turns it into a mess.

They also need to make it so you can reorder accounts in the left sidebar panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your data for most data points accumulates once you've connected - so go and get connected right away! Then let the data gather for a week or so, and prepare to be amazed.

Ecommerce has long needed a solution like this. For social marketing - my primary use - it displays how social integrates with other content/digital marketing efforts (email, web traffic, paid search, etc), which is incredibly valuable to report to higher-ups and also to clients.

SumAll review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great, Easy, Simple Social Analytics for everybody

What do you like best?

I used SumAll very early as a test and sticket to it since then since it's straight forward to use, offers great automated insights and is easy to connect to multiple social accounts. I'm impressed by the speed the product/service evolves. It's simple to set up - no setup at all apart from connection of the social accounts - which helps you to get started straight away. I use it for most of my clients as a quick start.

What do you dislike?

User Ignterface didn't improve much, I would imagine and wish for an easier way to use it and get the data shown I need. raphs etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to keep it simple

Data-driven insights, learnings and graphs.

Learning about SumAll?

* We monitor all SumAll reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare SumAll to Similar Solutions