Sumo

Ask Sumo a Question
Showing 44 Sumo reviews
Sumo review by Harley V.
Harley V.

"SumoMe is for automating the growth of your site"

What do you like best?

I like that SumoMe is cooperating with Google Analytics. This is the best service for monitoring and analyzing the work of your site. The interface is pretty straightforward and it's not hard to understand for the beginner. It has a convenient dashboard that collects all the information together. It's also an excellent technology for capturing all emails.

What do you dislike?

The presence of branding in the free version, but this is not a problem since we are already thinking about buying a paid subscription. It has a lot of great opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent service for the growth of your sales and income. Definitely, try it. Its integration is very simple and it works with any website.

We use SumoMe to increase visits for our site. Since the number of views is very important for us, we constantly monitor where visitors click and what they pay attention to. Using SumoMe, we improve our design and make it more enjoyable for use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sumo
Sumo review by Sydney M.
Sydney M.

"Great tools too many issues to be useful"

What do you like best?

The service comes with several marketing tools. It's nice to have everything in one place, rather than having to install several different tools and plugins.

What do you dislike?

I have issues installing the software, coding issues everytime I add a new site, and ongoing coding issues that pop up out of nowhere. I'm a pretty tech-savvy person (I'm in digital marketing, after all), but the fact that issues keep popping up is bewildering. I also don't like the price. For how much we pay, I would expect minimal issues, less bugs in the software, and more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I understand my issues may not be typical. That being said, I would suggest looking at other tools. One reason I chose Sumo is because I liked the idea of everything being in one place, rather than having to download several different tools and plugins. Now, with all of the issues I've had, I wouldn't matter having to use different tools if they all work properly.

I use Sumo to gain new email subscribers, advertise current deals, and engage readers and shoppers on social media.

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

Sumo review by Tyson D.
Tyson D.

"Do your job faster and easy."

What do you like best?

I can say that is a wonderful kit of working tools which helps me to increase our traffic and track our success each step of the way. I like to reach my results and make them real.

What do you dislike?

Never had problems with traffic speed. Also, I guess that all system how to use is not hard so it is will be for everyone simple to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this platform, you will enjoy every working step. To work and to use that software is really very simple. You will have the most open and comfortable way to create your working process. Work with powerful tools which will make for everything that you need.

We have the ability to develope our traffic. The wonderful platform which helps us to be more professional at our projects. We like to control all information about our visitors it is always good when we can know every thought.

Sumo review by Sonny S.
Sonny S.

"SumoMe is really not bad "

What do you like best?

The service has a very easy installation and initial setup. Also, the product has a good dashboard, and the most important is that you can access it from your site.

I like that it has a built-in Google Analytics. The most important that it helps me easy to get more newsletter list signups.

What do you dislike?

For beginners, the user interface will be complicated. Also, the premium prices are higher than those of competitors. Otherwise, I have no complaints about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service has an excellent free version, so I recommend trying it out. The features of the free version are very large.

I use this service in conjunction with WordPress and the integration is super. Now it is easier for me to increase the number of page views and find new subscribers. I already have an increase of about 15% and this is the beginning.

Sumo review by Rachel K.
Rachel K.

"Sumo Me SUCKS! Please Use Something Else"

What do you like best?

Their interface on the back end is clean. They have a lot of tools you could use on your site (if you want to risk your site looking like it is broken for many of your users). The help material is detailed and well organized.

What do you dislike?

The main parts that I dislike are 1) Some of their tools ONLY work on the latest browsers and operating systems (unlike all of their major competitors). Their pop ups will actually BREAK YOUR WEBSITE if a user doesn't have the latest technology. For example, if there is a new version of iOS and ALL OF YOUR USERS don't upgrade, when they view your website on their Iphone or Ipad or Mac without the latest operating system and version of Safari, it won't work. It would be kind of annoying if the pop ups just didn't show for these users. But it actually greys out your website content so your site looks broken. Talk about making a REALLY BAD impression with your potential customers. Here's what it did to my website when it was supposed to display a pop up with exit intent: https://www.screencast.com/t/LPjTbOb3. See how it greys out the website and locks everything when you try to leave the site. If you think your target customers may be using Apple devices or a Mac without the latest operating system, you should look for a different service provider. I highly recommend Thrive Leads or OptinMonster. 2) When I requested a refund from them because their tools don't work for me, they were extremely unhelpful and condescending. They said they only give refunds after 3 days. So unless you are able to design and create all of your opt ins and test them in multiple browsers/devices/etc. in 3 days, you are out of luck and lose your money. I asked to speak to a manager three times and they REFUSED. Can you believe that? They wouldn't even let me talk to someone else who would listen to the details of my situation and offer a reasonable solution. 3) Their marketing is misleading. They advertise a tool to include a buy button anywhere on your website: https://sumo.com/app/buy-button. The problem is the tool doesn't actually work. They decided to archive this tool with no notice and won't fix any of the problems with it. I contacted their support team and they suggested I build my entire store using the old version that isn't updated or supported. I can't imagine why any business owner would take this kind of risk when there are so many alternatives that actually work. 4) The way you enter their dashboard is a little slide in box at the top left of your website. If you don't add custom CSS to your site, your website users can easily click on their box and are asked to log in to Sumo. It also pops up on mobile devices and takes up a big amount of the screen if accidentally clicked (which is easy to do because it it located so prominently). Why would they design something that so easily confuses your website users? Why not just have the log in where only admins can see it?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you use one of their competitors like Thrive Leads or OptinMonster. They have a lot more benefits like 1) Their popups work on older Macs, Iphones and Ipads 2) You can have people opt in to multiple email lists depending on which pop up offer they saw. This allows you to send targeted emails to people in different lists. Sumo only lets you pick one email list for ALL of your pop ups.

The point of the software is to help you build your email list. I have not had that benefit myself since their popups don't work on my website. Their customer service team recommended this to me as a solution to their tools breaking my website, "I would suggest reaching out to your users and advising them to upgrade to the latest version of Safari." Wow, really? Who would actually upgrade their browser or operating system just so they could opt in to an email list?

Sumo review by Millard C.
Millard C.

"Software to increase"

What do you like best?

The best what I like it, that I easily can work on my traffic and increase it.To access it and you will take it some seconds super fast. Which is good for working time.

What do you dislike?

Work with no rush.Nothing seriously. As for me, will be nice to have a notification every time.That really missing here.I hope they will work on it.Anyway, I like that product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is super fast and very easy to use it. If you really dream about the good job which doesn't have a stress than you can think to be with SumoMe.

It's helping me to improve my performance.With that the best tool we increase web traffic, shares.Also with effective email work, we never get stuck.And helps to monitor our visitors who are watching us.

Sumo review by Estefana K.
Estefana K.

"Working with no rush."

What do you like best?

Very good work with traffic. All work becomes more interesting.I like to work with full power. I'm glad that all tools work quick. I like to work for the good result.

What do you dislike?

Nice software. I like to work on it. Good speed. Very easy to understand. I don't have any doubts to work with it. Will make your job much simple and productive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software which makes your work better. Very useful. And simple to understand. With this platform, you will work with no rush. I'm glad that I'm working on it. I recommend it to you.

Really helps us to improve our effectiveness at work. We are working on our develope in traffic. We know more about the user who is interesting about us.

Sumo review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"Great set of tools in one service"

What do you like best?

It can be hard to keep track of all the different services that we can use for our site, so I like that Sumo makes it convenient by having many valuable tools combined in their single service. This also makes it cheaper in the long-run, because paying for SumoMe alone is a better deal than paying for several individual tools. The software works well and the Sumo team is constantly adding new stuff.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that comes to mind. It is easy to use, easy to integrate and reliable.

The biggest benefits we've had with SumoMe is learning about the behavior of our web site visitors and using the software to run A/B tests to help us increase conversions/sales.

Sumo review by Anne T.
Anne T.

"Sumo Me Is Amazing For Generating Traffic and Leads!"

What do you like best?

Sumo Me has so many benefits, it's difficult to chose only a few. I use Sumo Mew on my Wordpress blog to generate more traffic and leads. The platform is very user friendly and the customer service is great. Integration with Worpress is a simply plugin.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about Sumo Me. It has been an incredible Worpress tool for me and continues to be.

Perhaps one thing they could improve on is they do not automatically contact either you or your subscriber when you receive a new subscriber.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a website, you need this tool! It will allow you to generate untapped and free traffic. It will also allow you to collect subscribers without having to pay for a third party e-mailing software. I was surprised by how quick and easy it was to set up. No matter people say you always expect some sort of problems, but there were none with SumoMe.

I hope this review helps you!

I am able to generate new leads and subscribers by simply using the multiple Apps and features they provide. Also, I am able to gain more traffic by using the sharing tools. I have been able to increase my subscribers by at least 20% since I began using SumoMe.

Sumo review by Robert T.
Robert T.

"Sumo ME"

What do you like best?

Everything about Sumo Me is perfect for small start ups through to enterprise level customers. I'm delighted with the product offering, it complements my existing stack really well and the UI is one of the best I have ever seen.

I have recommended Sumo Me to dozens of organisations.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I would like is a Salesforce integration. These tools are dependent on being sticky and so this is a must. Also when someone signs up on the lightboxes on our website, I would like the option to be sent a notification each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial the platform first on a free plan. Make sure you have got your integration set up and working completely before evaluating. We have used Mouseflow in the past and it doesn't compare to the number of features you get with Sumo Me.

I use the tool to increase the number of bottom of the funnel conversions. People sign up on the Sumo me lightbox for a demonstration of our platform. This has increased the number of MQLs by 33%.

Sumo review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"A Legendary lead capturing growth hacker's must have website tool set"

What do you like best?

An awesome app tool set for lead capturing, website visitor behavior analytics, website content share and it works on any website we believe and it really stands out!

Even beginner webmaster able to integrate short set of code snippet into html easily and instantly.

It allows simple integration to popular email platforms like AWeber, Mailchimp, GetResponse and many more.

Different tools in the set we administer straight from the front end.

What do you dislike?

When we first implemented Pricing was simple and easy to understand.

Now the most helpful features when you have serious website traffic you need really to pay much extra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just install SumoMe for free on your site and test it.

Ready to capture 20% -70%v more leads? Go!

Standard lead capturing tools that are part of most of email platforms are very straight forward so 'standard" with little touch of digital marketing imagination.

Here with SumoMe we got the systematic tried and tested lead capturing tools that are continuously impoved in scope of "growth hacking"

Sumo review by Jenna C.
Jenna C.

"Pop-up marketing does work - if done correctly"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to get set up - you don't need any technical experience, only need someone who can embed the code on your website.

What do you dislike?

Their latest increase in pricing. Even as an agency, we use the grandfathered free pricing but I know it's increased sharply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before jumping on the bandwagon, ensure that your other marketing tools such as Mailchimp don't also offer pop-up functionality.

Capturing new leads and subscribers. Not having to disrupt our technical or design resources to generate a pop-up for our site. I also recommend SumoMe to our customers.

Sumo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple, Yet Powerful"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to instantly start collecting emails from site visitors. We set up coupons to use for visitors coming from specific sites. For example - visitors from Google or a AdWords ad get 15% off. The analytics is nice. We can see where the visitors spend time and bounce prior to a purchase.

You can set the different optimization levels to always improve conversion rate. The results are arranged very well.

I also like how it shows the subscribers that have come via sumome.

What do you dislike?

The organization of campaigns is not as user friendly as it should be. In order to see the lander that has been created, sometimes you have to "hunt" it down with a few extra clicks than it should be. Keep in mind, this has improved since I first started using Sumo. So this is moving in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are able to test this out before purchasing. So I would recommend testing it to see if it is right for you. Make sure it is integrated correctly. Set up is easy. Run a campaign and see!

Email collection and allowing potential clients to use coupons. We have added to our email list and are now monetizing on users that make a purchase or by capturing an email in hopes of creating a sale later on. The ease of integration into our ESP was seamless.

Sumo review by Dana S.
Dana S.

"Love SumoMe! "

What do you like best?

The company just "gets" the needs of their core user — marketers. They've made their tools super efficient to implement and the analytics are top-notch. They seem to be constantly evolving by adding new tools, templates and features, which keeps me coming back.

Most importantly though, they've built tools that actually work on driving leads.

What do you dislike?

I initially had some issues with their Welcome Mat tool displaying campaigns that were turned off, but it seems to have been resolved. Other than that, no complaints at all.

It's my responsibility at Promoter.io to drive and capture qualified leads. SumoMe is a critical tool for me in making sure that the traffic I'm driving to our site doesn't go to waste by missing out on capturing a prospects information.

Sumo review by Curtis Conrad S.
Curtis Conrad S.

"One of the better lead gen and content sharing integrations."

What do you like best?

Some of SumoMe's implementations are automatic, you just have to turn them on via the dashboard you have a campaign or tool working immediately.

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't as friendly as most beginners would like. There's a tendency to get lost in the step by step process when initiating designed campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want almost instant lead generation, look into SumoMe as one of the top integrations to do that. Compare with other options such as JustUno to me sure.

Generating more leads and traffic. Going from having only one standard opt-in option to the slew of pop-ups, modals, and content sharing capabilities, SumoMe showed instant results.

Sumo review by User

"Great Concept"

What do you like best?

I love the chat feature. I think it's great that you can hook it up to your already existing website and be able to engage with clients from there.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can only have it running on one computer (we have a team of about 6, 2 full time secretaries with access so we needed a bit more flexibility in this feature). Also they recently did some updates we weren't able to fully explore without upgrading to a hire price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sumo is a little pricey but the chat feature was really great. There probably were even better features in the more expensive packages but we were using the lowest package to get a feel for the software and what it could do.

We were using Sumo to track website usage and chat with our clients. We really enjoyed both of these features and wanted to implement them in our daily routine. We found they would be a good way to not drop the ball on clients who aren't as keen on phone calls, and to have an "always available" presence.

Sumo review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Easy tool to implament "

What do you like best?

This is an easy tool to use for any website. We saw an immediate return from this product because of how our customers were able to engage the content provided by this product. Another area that has been amazing is the heat bar, which shows where customers go and what they click on. As well as showing how much of the content they are reading, vs when they start to get turned off and disconnect from the material.

What do you dislike?

The main issue is that they do need to improve their AB testing ability. You can test the same pop up against one another but not two different different types of pop ups. Also when building out the pop up adds, their software is not as simple as I would want it to be. There are a lot of settings that you needs to make sure you have nailed down or it will come off weird on your site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple and easy pop up add tool this is a great one to use. It is easy to implement and also provides additional tools than just pop ups.

For any popup or sidebar adds this has been great to use. As a nonprofit, this is very useful for end of year appeals. People are more likely to interact with the pop up than for simple CTA's. So if you are a nonprofit, I would recommend this product.

Sumo review by Etienne R.
Etienne R.

"Running an online business? You need SumoMe!"

What do you like best?

Just integrate a small (Master-)Code snippet into the Html Code of your website, and you're good to go.

From the Administrative Panel you can then very simply activate, deactivate and configure the different tools to build your Audience, such as Newsletter Subscribers or similar.

The best tool that we currently use is the exit intent popup. The Javascript Code notices when the mouse cursor is moving to the top of the browser and fires an invitation to subscribe to the newsletter.

The best thing is: Basic version with basic features is absolutely free.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing where we can say that we dislike it. The basic version is free, the pro version with some added functionality is a paid model, which is absolutely fine.

A small newsletter signup form in the footer of our website lead to virtually no signups. Of course not, nobody looks at the footer to signup for no reason for a newsletter.

The exit intent pop up jumps into the eye of the user and suggests to subscribe to the newsletter.

It is up to you to give good reasons or for example a 5$ discount.

Sumo review by Alexander M.
Alexander M.

"Powerful Tools"

What do you like best?

Allows the average user to easily setup powerful tools in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more options and tools. It is great for list building and some analytics but I'm sure the Sumo team can offer more.

Sumo allows for list building through the use of announcement bars, popups, and basic forms. It also lets users monitor analytics and record clicks and heatmaps.

Sumo review by Jim W.
Jim W.

"One of the best all-in-one social sharing and tracking tools available for Wordpress sites"

What do you like best?

SumoMe is an all-in-one solution for those looking to improve the "sociability" of their site and increase the number of email subscribers. My favorite tool is List Builder, which is an email collection popup, and Share, which is their social sharing overlay. There is also a robust rules system to let you tailor how you want things to appear, where, and when.

What do you dislike?

SumoMe does a little of everything but it doesn't mean you should use every tool in its suite. I would not recommend using a pop up with an overlay, though there's nothing in the tool to prevent you from overloading your site with annoying "features."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, it's free to use and I suspect you'll learn that it does a lot of things very well.

In starting a new blog, you want to do two things - get as much bang for your buck on social and then collect the email addresses of visitors. This tool takes cares of those two major challenges without me having to look for random plugins to do the job. I've grown my email list from 0 to over 2,000 in less than five months and I owe it largely to these tools.

Sumo review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great bandaid tool for scrappy marketers"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to implement and get running.

What do you dislike?

Although it's easy to get up and running, it's not the most user-friendly software and the novel-length emails they send to explain each tool aren't very helpful. Maybe I'm just an uninformed user but it just isn't a clearly easy product to understand fully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have time to understand how to use each tool because although it's easy to implement, it can be just as easy to set up incorrectly or become somewhat useless.

We don't have enough people on our web team to implement the changes that we need on our website as often as we need them and our team of marketers isn't able to implement these changes ourselves. Using SumoMe, we've been able to acquire new subscribers and get an understanding of how people interact with our website better.

Sumo review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Sumo leaves you satisfied as a Conversion Rate Optimization tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it's got multiple types of widgets that you can deploy on your website with relative ease. Also, by combining content analytics and heat maps into the main product, it eliminates the need to purchase an additional service for that kind of analytics. In addition to that, it features a nice dashboard which you can access right from your website, so there's no need leaving your property to get the information you need.

What do you dislike?

I don't like Sumo lead analytics. It's really hard to see who converted on a given day and get a list of contact details captured at once. You have to download a CSV file and manually look up the information you need. I think it lacks a bit of a CRM functionality. This would also allow for more personalized targeting. If they added this to the product, they would become unbeatable. Also, I'd like to see some chat lead generation widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement Sumo through Google Tag Manager, so you can add it on any website.

Definitely, go for the paid plan, and don't forget to activate the Content analytics and Heat map analytics so they can automatically start tracking every new page on the website.

Not all website visitors convert to users/paying customers from their first visit. Sumo allows you to display attractive calls to action that allow you to turn visitors into Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and start nurturing them. It's a relatively complete solution on this field.

Sumo review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Quick and Easy Way to Increase Subscribers, Social Shares, and more."

What do you like best?

App Sumo is a quick and easy tool to implement to increase your page views, subscribers, social shares, and a few other things. I use it with WordPress, and the plugin is quick and easy to install and activate.

What do you dislike?

This tool is a jack of all trades, so there it may not be best in class for some applications. That isn't to say it won't work for everyone. But you may prefer to have more customization for some needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SumoMe is quick and easy to install and implement, so there is no downside to giving it a quick test run.

I run two websites on WordPress. I have a newsletter with one of those sites, so a tool like AppSumo helps to add to your subscriber list. It's also easy to implement their social sharing tool.

Sumo review by Avery H.
Avery H.

"Fine Until We Found Better Apps"

What do you like best?

We primarily used Sumome for pop ups in our sites for email acquisition. It synced easily and immediately with Mailchimp

What do you dislike?

Site was constantly trying to get you to upgrade with a pop up that didn't have an obvious escape button. App was also a bit unorganized and difficult to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used SumoMe for pop ups when we were using Mailchimp and it worked nicely with that platform (as well as a list of other platforms) but I was able to switch to Soundest which sends out emails but also hosts a popup on our sites to collect emails.

Email acquisition

Sumo review by Dave A.
Dave A.

"Great way to get email signups"

What do you like best?

I use the free version and it has a lot of functionality, wth many different features and when used with a WordPress Site is quite easy to implement. It’s also effective.

What do you dislike?

It can get a little complicated understanding what all the features are.

Catching email signups.m

Sumo review by Edward T.
Edward T.

"great for email capturing"

What do you like best?

email capture technology, i find it is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website's traffic. The Sumo tools are easy to install and work on any website.

What do you dislike?

branding (but it's free, so understandable :))

so far no, sometimes it slows the WordPress site is all

Sumo review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Great Software That Will Increase Your Marketing Success"

What do you like best?

SumoMe is a great software that allows you to more effectively get leads at a reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes features can be temporarily unavailable as I have had trouble accessing the heatmaps at times.

I am trying to more effectively get social media followers, and email addresses

Sumo review by Thejdeep G.
Thejdeep G.

"SumoMe : A Review"

What do you like best?

- Provides great integration with other email management software such as MailChimp and others

- Provides a lot of settings that can prove beneficial such as to show up any at any time interval

- Helps grow the email list better than any other software tool

- Presence of cool features such as Highlighter which lets you tweet content that you highlight

- Has Google Analytics built in

What do you dislike?

- Presence of the branding on the free version

- Slower performance if options are installed

- Expensive premium versions

- All the features may not be used by all the visitors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, it’s one of the mandatory plugins for anyone trying to build their list. Fair warning to those new at list building, you want to test and see which one works best for your conversion rates for building large lists. Its also free, so that adds to the already existing feature set of the product. The SumoMe ScrollBox is also a nice have, it allows the user to scroll down till a particular position before a pop-up pops up asking for example, the user's email address or something else. This is also one of the popular free components which are offered.

- Using SumoMe as a Wordpress plugin, has let me increase my social shares to a new level

- Presence of a lot of apps to use alongside the SumoMe app

- Installation and set up is a lot more easier

Sumo review by User in Computer Software

"an all-in-one social sharing tool, great for email integration"

What do you like best?

sumo me is a great tool for increasing the shareability of our website. we also love the email integration, as it helps promote list building. it also integrates with our wordpress blog with a quick and easy plugin. we've been playing around with with add this as a replacement, but found that sumo me is a better alternative.

i like how easy it is to integrate with our blog and ESP. we've seen both our social shares and email subscribes increase since adding sumo me to our site.

What do you dislike?

the price is higher than competitors, but they do offer a free version with branding.

i also wish that there were more customization options available, as the pop ups would look better to match our branding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for getting new subscribers and promoting social sharing. I would try out the free platform before upgrading, but IMO it is better than competitive services. it's also a great tool if you're looking to build and promote your email list, which helps boost your business ROI. sumo me is an essential tool in any digital marketer's toolkit.

we use the tool to increase and promote social sharing of our content and get people to sign up for our email newsletter. we've noticed increase in shares since installing the app.

Sumo review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Informative, Simple, Fun"

What do you like best?

I mostly use Heat Maps and Content Analytics. Both work great and have excellent representations of the data. The media share buttons are good too. Oh and List Builder...Seriously good app for your website! Their premium service is amazing and their free version is functional and works great.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey and unless you're paying, a little blue tab appears on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do it. It's a great one stop shop for most or all of your website analytics needs in an easy to use fun interface. It's free to try so if you don't like it, no big deal.

I know how well visitors are engaging on my website so that I can make more of what they're interacting with. Additionally, users can sign up for our email list simply and stylishly without being especially obtrusive to the user.

Sumo review by Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

"SumoMe is Now Me Favorite!"

What do you like best?

I was skeptical at first, but am now a believer! So easy to use and get pop-ups, modules, and landing pages up on your site.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are no monthly pricing options --- only annual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for small business users as it gives you tons of amazing functionality. Really a good buy! Love it!

Creating sign-ups, funnels, and pop-ups to gather user information and get them into a nurture campaign on a small business budget.

Sumo review by Brad Z.
Brad Z.

"Amazing Tool for Lead Capture"

What do you like best?

SumoMe is incredibly easy to use. I was up in running and capturing leads in 15 minutes, maybe less. Our opt-in rate went up 10x or more within a day using the Welcome Mat.

What do you dislike?

We would like to setup some rules for where Welcome Mat shows (ie. only on certain post types, categories or tags), but it does not seems to have rules for this right now which is a little disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Noah Kagan the guy behind SumoMe is a legendary marketer. I trust a product he gets behind.

Email address lead capture. The amount of emails we collect went up 12x

Sumo review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"SumoMe is amazing!"

What do you like best?

incredibly simple, easy to use UI, minimal brain damage to implement new features/functionality

stupid-easy A/B or MV testing of different pop-ups

What do you dislike?

very few weaknesses in our experience - a few improvements could be made to some of the email pop-ups

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't even think about trying to find something better

easy to use and incredibly efficient email sign-up solicitations and distribution of discount code as a reward for signing up...

Sumo review by Leslie O.
Leslie O.

"Add this to your websites and watch your analytics soar!"

What do you like best?

The ease of syndicating your posts and brand to multiple sites.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I do not like about SumoMe

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not think about using SumoMe- Just do it now! Witness your results in analytics.

Before using SumoMe-I was limited by time to increase exposure on all social platforms. Since using SumoMe- I am able to send content to 15 extra places in very little time. The rewards have truly paid off!

Sumo review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"A great tool to create ways to generate leads using your website without lifting a finger."

What do you like best?

Lots of templates to choose from and a nice variety of pop-up options.

What do you dislike?

Do not have the ability to see the origin of each share click and which social networks your Share URLs are shared to.

Lead generation is a priority for our department and it is quite a task to come up with ways each month to hit our lead metrics. SumoMe creates the ability to generate a consistent stream of leads month after month we can count on without additional effort.

Sumo review by User

"SumoMe is like a hero app"

What do you like best?

I can create pop ups and capture leads, sharing content on social media, and track the users view through head maps.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I don't like something in that app, but maybe it should improving and adding more funcionalities

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Sumo me if you are a digital marketer because it's easy to use and it will bring you a lot of new leads and will refresh your marketing actions!

capturing leads, simplify tasks (social media, pop ups in the right place) and so on.

Sumo review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Sumome Super-Charges Your List Building Strategies"

What do you like best?

Love the fact that you can customize forms, split test popups and top bars, track conversions and that it is for the most part set and forget.

What do you dislike?

Would like better customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. It does what it claims and makes your lead generation efforts more streamlined and effective.

Gaining new subscribers has been increase by at least 20% if not more in most cases.

Sumo review by User in Financial Services

"SumoMe traffic tools help you take your web presence to the next level"

What do you like best?

I like the scroll box email signup tool - it makes it easy to get more newsletter list signups.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with incompatibility issues with other plugins - causing SumoMe not to work at times. Not sure that is SumoMe's fault, but annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool to help with social promotion, email newsletter signup and other site issues, this product is one of the best out there.

The problem of promoting our content to a wider range of people and getting our content shared on a variety of social media.

Sumo review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"SumoMe is pretty good"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn to use and they have excellent customer support.

What do you dislike?

Almost too many features and products, it can be a little confusing and left me wondering if I was using the right products for my site

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to watch the tutorials and learn about all of your options and their products

Excellent at increasing conversions on collecting email addresses

Sumo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Email newsletter popup"

What do you like best?

Quickly grew my subscriber list to over 200% its size in under 3 months.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there could be more personalization options...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for building your subscriber list; that's all we've used it for so far.

We wanted to grow our email subscriber list. Once we implemented SumoMe, our list grew much quicker than just having widgets on the side of the website. From December to March, we grew our list by 400 subscribers just by implementing the list builder.

Sumo review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy install., and I like that there are multiple features in one plugin.

What do you dislike?

It's a little clunky. I had been using Hello Bar and I loved their elegant interface. However, SumoMe has all of the features I need (vs. HelloBar)

Premium plans are somewhat pricey. I wish there was a good bundle price.

Lead capture.

Sumo review by User in Translation and Localization
User in Translation and Localization

"Usefull"

What do you like best?

Possibility to build mailing lists and scalable features.

What do you dislike?

Effectiveness is not as much "productive" as expected but anyway it's worth trying.

Building mailing lists.

Sumo review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"SumoME Helped Us Grow Our Website"

What do you like best?

This easy to use tool helped us increase traffic by providing tools we need.

What do you dislike?

The prices is a little high. If it was lower, we would still subscribe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford this, it's a great tool!

Blog traffic

Sumo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Capturing email leads"

What do you like best?

Really customisable, quick start, easy to get going

What do you dislike?

No email notifications - would prefer these

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a go!

Email capture for site traffic

Learning about Sumo?

* We monitor all Sumo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.