Sungard Managed Hosting

In our more than 40 data centers in North America and Europe, Sungard provides managed hosting services custom-built to meet the unique requirements of our customers.

Work for Sungard Managed Hosting?
Lunarpages review  2x

Learning about Sungard Managed Hosting?

Sungard Managed Hosting Reviews

Showing 3 Sungard Managed Hosting reviews
Sungard Managed Hosting review by User in Computer Software

Sungard Review

What do you like best?

I used Sungard for 401k Retirement Services and recordkeeping. I also used them for file transfers, contribution deposits and much more. I never ran into any issues while using Sungard, and I think that speaks for itself. For our business it was very important to keep everything in compliance and provide our Client with a high service level.

What do you dislike?

I felt like their site was very vanilla, so maybe it could use some sprucing up. I liked the functionality of their website, it never failed us in a time of need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Sungard for retirement services, if I knew of someone needing that type of service. I never ran into any issues while using Sungard, and I think that speaks for itself. The ability to keep up with our need for accuracy while delivering consistent functionality made it a great product for us.

We were using it for 401k Services and contribution file sending and recordkeeping. It was very useful for that type of service and I was able to become a skilled user in a short period.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sungard Managed Hosting
Sungard Managed Hosting review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Government Administration
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Government Administration

Easy to use

What do you like best?

Built in reporting and only needing to put in necessary data

What do you dislike?

The lack of the customization in the output of reporting

It gives a clean output and can summarize debts and credits quickly

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

Sungard Managed Hosting review by Administrator in Computer Software

Excellent But VERY Costly

What do you like best?

SunGuard works amazingly well, and it is a awesome tool for HA. I used this in an HPUX environment running Informix and this coupled with RAC was an awesome scenario.

What do you dislike?

COST. I cannot stress how much this costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SunGuard is great, and plays very well with database, so I am a huge fan for that reason. But you have to consider cost, and realize this will hit your pocketbook hard.

There are not enough reviews of Sungard Managed Hosting for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Rackspace Managed Hosting Logo
Rackspace Managed Hosting
Dedicated People Managing Your Hosted Environment. At Rackspace Hosting, we have been building and supporting managed hosting solutions since 1998.
SingleHop Logo
SingleHop
Managed Cloud and Business Continuity Services
Kinsta Logo
Kinsta
Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider designed for enterprise and others that receive significant traffic.
Cloudways Logo
Cloudways
Cloudways provides its customers the convenience of developing, monitoring and managing spectacular web apps without fussing with the cloud infrastructure.
IBM Bluemix Infrastructure Logo
IBM Bluemix Infrastructure
Provides Dedicated, Cloud or seamlessly integrated environments with 24/7 management of core services including database, security, monitoring and backup
Bitnami Logo
Bitnami
Bitnami Cloud Hosting builds on the Bitnami LaunchPad to provide additional features including monitoring, automatic server backups, one-click server cloning and resizing and more. Bitnami Cloud Hosting is powered by the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and supports all Amazon regions. You need an Amazon AWS account in order to use Bitnami Cloud Hosting.
Pagely® Logo
Pagely®
PAGELY is enterprise WordPress hosting in the Amazon cloud.
Flywheel Logo
Flywheel
Simple WordPress hosting and management Free migrations. Built from the ground up for designers and creative agencies
CenturyLink Managed Hosting Logo
CenturyLink Managed Hosting
CenturyLink Managed Services, formerly Savvis, is a secure end-to-end solution for managed services.
Dialwebhosting Logo
Dialwebhosting
DialWebHosting is a Web hosting provider that provide fast, secure and reliable web hosting services such as, dedicated server hosting, shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting and email hosting services.

Learning about Sungard Managed Hosting?

* We monitor all Sungard Managed Hosting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.