Sungard Managed Hosting

In our more than 40 data centers in North America and Europe, Sungard provides managed hosting services custom-built to meet the unique requirements of our customers.

Work for Sungard Managed Hosting?

Learning about Sungard Managed Hosting?

Sungard Managed Hosting Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 4 Sungard Managed Hosting reviews
Sungard Managed Hosting review by Kathy H.
Kathy H.

"Sungard ERP "

What do you like best?

Sungard's software (AKA Banner) is a leader with higher ed and public sector clients. Therefore the connectivity is good, and that's helpful when comparing notes with other education colleagues.

What do you dislike?

It's clunky for some functions, and there are a couple programming errors that have existed for over 5 years that haven't been addressed. That's frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure your internal customers are open to change and your IT department is well-staffed. Implementation takes months (as with any large installation).

When looking for an ERP systetm, you want it to be a one stop shop. Sungard is. It doesn't do everything well, but it does try.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sungard Managed Hosting
Sungard Managed Hosting review by User in Computer Software

"Sungard Review"

What do you like best?

I used Sungard for 401k Retirement Services and recordkeeping. I also used them for file transfers, contribution deposits and much more. I never ran into any issues while using Sungard, and I think that speaks for itself. For our business it was very important to keep everything in compliance and provide our Client with a high service level.

What do you dislike?

I felt like their site was very vanilla, so maybe it could use some sprucing up. I liked the functionality of their website, it never failed us in a time of need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Sungard for retirement services, if I knew of someone needing that type of service. I never ran into any issues while using Sungard, and I think that speaks for itself. The ability to keep up with our need for accuracy while delivering consistent functionality made it a great product for us.

We were using it for 401k Services and contribution file sending and recordkeeping. It was very useful for that type of service and I was able to become a skilled user in a short period.

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

Sungard Managed Hosting review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Government Administration
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Government Administration

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Built in reporting and only needing to put in necessary data

What do you dislike?

The lack of the customization in the output of reporting

It gives a clean output and can summarize debts and credits quickly

Sungard Managed Hosting review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Excellent But VERY Costly"

What do you like best?

SunGuard works amazingly well, and it is a awesome tool for HA. I used this in an HPUX environment running Informix and this coupled with RAC was an awesome scenario.

What do you dislike?

COST. I cannot stress how much this costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SunGuard is great, and plays very well with database, so I am a huge fan for that reason. But you have to consider cost, and realize this will hit your pocketbook hard.

There are not enough reviews of Sungard Managed Hosting for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Rackspace Managed Hosting Logo
Rackspace Managed Hosting
Dedicated People Managing Your Hosted Environment. At Rackspace Hosting, we have been building and supporting managed hosting solutions since 1998.
Kinsta Logo
Kinsta
Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider designed for enterprise and others that receive significant traffic.
SingleHop Logo
SingleHop
Managed Cloud and Business Continuity Services
Cloudways Logo
Cloudways
Cloudways provides its customers the convenience of developing, monitoring and managing spectacular web apps without fussing with the cloud infrastructure.
CenturyLink Managed Hosting Logo
CenturyLink Managed Hosting
CenturyLink Managed Services, formerly Savvis, is a secure end-to-end solution for managed services.
HostMonster Logo
HostMonster
HostMonster provides internet hosting packages that help businesses and individuals get high-powered service.
Bitnami Logo
Bitnami
Bitnami Cloud Hosting builds on the Bitnami LaunchPad to provide additional features including monitoring, automatic server backups, one-click server cloning and resizing and more. Bitnami Cloud Hosting is powered by the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and supports all Amazon regions. You need an Amazon AWS account in order to use Bitnami Cloud Hosting.
Liquid Web Managed Hosting Logo
Liquid Web Managed Hosting
We offer managed Dedicated Server Solutions combined with Heroic Support®. Available with Linux or Windows operating systems, our Dedicated Server Solutions also come with 24x7 Proactive Sonar Monitoring™ and ServerSecure hardening. We offer single processor, dual processor, and quad processor dedicated servers.
GoDaddy Hosting Logo
GoDaddy Hosting
You have all the resources you need, but you pay less since you're sharing them with multiple residents.
Flywheel Logo
Flywheel
Simple WordPress hosting and management Free migrations. Built from the ground up for designers and creative agencies

Learning about Sungard Managed Hosting?

* We monitor all Sungard Managed Hosting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.