Sunrise Technologies

As a leading provider of ERP for manufacturing, distribution, and retail, Sunrise Technologies offers its customers deep industry expertise and understanding of ERP requirements.

Work for Sunrise Technologies?

Learning about Sunrise Technologies?

Sunrise Technologies Reviews

Ask Sunrise Technologies a Question
Showing 1 Sunrise Technologies review
Sunrise Technologies review by Project Manager in Hospital & Health Care
Project Manager in Hospital & Health Care

Sunrise Technologies Review

What do you like best?

Overall, I am a fan of Sunrise Technologies. We use the Enterprise Edition which is for organizations with more than 250 employees. What I like best, is their customer service. I feel like Sunrise Technologies has such a great track record that I feel very comfortable using this program and allowing my employees to use it also. My employees and I also love to use the calendar in Sunrise Technologies, it is very easy to track.

What do you dislike?

The only thing about Sunrise Technologies that I dislike is how fairly new it is. I also feel like it isn't updated as often as it should be to compete with similar products which can be frustrating especially in business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you'll like it!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sunrise Technologies

What Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consulting solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Sunrise Technologies for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Sunrise Technologies?

* We monitor all Sunrise Technologies reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.