SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling

(46 reviews)

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling wide range of features offers you the ultimate in flexibility. You can tweak every part of the system to create a booking process that perfectly fits your requirements, while keeping the system quick and easy to use.

No payment details required

Work for SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling?

Learning about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling?

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Reviews

Ask SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling a Question
Showing 46 SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling reviews
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"Unparalleled Calendar Options at Unbeatable Pricing"

What do you like best?

SuperSaaS is extremely flexible. The designers have truly considered almost every possible combination of scenarios that you might want in your calendar set-up, and designed it so that they are all possible. They have provided detailed guidance on using every aspect of it. When I have a question, they are incredibly responsive. The free version is fully functional, and the pricing for upgrading (which allows auto-sync with my personal calendar) is well within what I'm able and willing to pay as a freelancer. No other service comes close in terms of affordability and power.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I've run into is how the software deals with time zoning. Rather than showing the client the calendar in their own time zone, it shows it in the local (organization's) time zone. Only when the client selects a slot do they see their own time zone listed below the org's time zone. I've had plenty of clients not even get as far as clicking on a slot because they are confused by the fact that the calendar isn't showing in their time zone. SuperSaaS has indicated to me they plan to change this in a future update. Even though most of my clients are in other time zones, the many advantages of SuperSaaS outweigh this significant disadvantage for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SuperSaaS is not pre-fab. If you want a cookie-cutter solution that is ready to go immediately, you'll get frustrated with the amount of set-up SuperSaaS requires. If you've found cookie-cutters fall short of your particular needs, you'll be delighted at the customization capabilities of SuperSaaS.

SuperSaaS automates the processes of taking customer purchase info and applying credit to their accounts. It allows my customers to schedule, reschedule, and cancel appointments at their convenience without contacting me. It allows me to gather information about my clients, including their signatures on liability waivers etc. It automatically syncs with my calendar and with multiple calendars within SuperSaaS, removing the burden from me of blocking off times when I'm unavailable. All for less than $100/year. Unbeatable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Carol R.
Carol R.

"Best website and service you can imagine!"

What do you like best?

I cannot sing the praises of Supersaas loud enough. The website makes my business run without a hitch and the customer service and help they provide cannot be any better! It was the answer to a complicated ordering system for my business without me having to pay thousands of dollars a month. I have never had a problem at all in over 5 years with everything running absolutely perfectly. Every time I have had a question I get almost immediate responses and help. It is the most valuable part of my business and there is no way I could run things without it!! I definitely would give an A+ to every aspect of Supersaas and the employees that work for them. I use it all day every day and would be lost with out it. I have been able to customize the website for my own purposes with no trouble at all.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great and I don't have anything that I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

My scheduling and seamless ordering through my website is so easy!

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Software meets our needs, and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Since I work on the technical side of things, I appreciate the quality support. We had a payment-centered problem back a couple of weeks ago and I contacted SuperSAAS support. Not only did I receive a quick response, but I received that response on a weekend. I'm still kind of amazed!

As well, the response I received fixed the problem and in fact gave me a couple of extra days to work it out on my end. It was a nice change to the quality of support I usually experience with other online servicess.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any significant complaints about the service. As I said above, on the technical side I get great support. My colleagues that work with the front-end of the service tend to like it as well--and, most importantly, it meets our scheduling needs.

We use the scheduler to reserve rooms and resources in an education center in North Carolina. It would be too complicated to do this by hand; and, other scheduling services we looked at were far too expensive for us.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Matt P.
Matt P.

"Very pleased with SuperSaaS"

What do you like best?

- very customizable - I've used it for a variety of scheduling needs and have usually been able to get my schedule to behave the way I want it to

- fairly intuitive

- not locked in, I can cancel when I'm not using it.

- awesome support - Sneha has always responded quickly to my questions with very thorough, courteous, and helpful answers.

What do you dislike?

- sometimes a little difficult to find or figure out the option I need, but I can usually figure it out. And if I can't, a quick email to support solves the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free plan is generous, so you might as well try it out.

I schedule interviews with my students. We use it to schedule exam times in a computer lab. I've used it to schedule experiment slots for my research.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Amber Nicole D.
Amber Nicole D.

"SuperSaaS user for four years now- I recommend for those wanting a lot of features."

What do you like best?

This was the one system that had enough customizable features to let me do what I wanted with scheduling for my teaching studio. Also, the customer service is top-notch.

What do you dislike?

Because there are so many ways to change/customize things, it can sometimes be tricky to find where all of the options are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SuperSaas gives you a LOT of options, which is great but also can be confusing at first. Give yourself a nice window of time to figure it all out.

I use SuperSaas to collect applications from potential clients. When I approve them, they are allowed to create an account with a password and can then book their own lessons. Pre-paid bookings were very important to me, and SuperSass makes it easy.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Emily B.
Emily B.

"My SuperSaaS Experience"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the variety of options offered through this program. I can complete multiple tasks with relative ease. I initiated the free trial beforehand and found it entirely compatible with all my daily requirements. I use it mainly for appointments and real time scheduling.

What do you dislike?

The setup was somewhat time consuming, and could possibly be more efficient. Having a larger view of appointments, on a total scale, rather than a partial view would be immensely beneficial.

The organizational tools available for the appointment scheduling feature helps greatly in keeping track of all records. The appointment reminders have also saved previous encounters of missed appt. - which ultimately saves costs. The support staff is also prompt and helpful.

"Great Website"

What do you like best?

The website has a lot of functions that are perfect for scheduling. It can be a little complicated but it can do so many things! But my favorite thing by far is the customer service. They are very quick to respond and extremely helpful. And that sets it apart from other sites. To be fair - none of my

What do you dislike?

I think SuperSaas could stand for a cosmetic update. I would want it to look a little better if we had potential clients looking at it but we just have our scheduling center using it now so it doesn't matter - it works the same! However, cosmetic updates could make it easier to find some functions - like the search function isn't apparently obvious. The only other thing I wish is that for the phone number box - I could make it be 10 digits. I may be able to do this though and I just haven't figured it out - actually going to ask customer service now!

We are able to schedule for 30 plus locations across 4 states. It is easy to use and very accessible. We have been able to coordinate and schedule thousands of working families to have their taxes done.

"Great Scheduling software"

What do you like best?

This is the best scheduling software I found after trying 5 others, it can do almost anything you could want, and the guys in support are quick and helpful. It’s even free if you don’t have that many appointments. As it can do so much it does take a little while to figure out how to set it up, but it is well worth the time. I have used it for 2 different business needs, first, as a student booking system to allow university students to book an appointment with a technician and the other in a tattoo parlor to book an appointment for a tattoo. In both cases the system worked brilliantly

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best scheduling software I could find.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Kristen G.
Kristen G.

"Excellent Visual Scheduling"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize every aspect of my calendar and booking rules for corporate chair massage bookings. Also, I love the ability to see the schedule (versus only seeing available times to book) from the client side. My current scheduling system for in-office massage appointments does now allow this.

What do you dislike?

That there are not more payment system integration options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system works well for someone seeking a software that books and collects payment. We use it as a sign-up sheet for corporate chair massage events that are company sponsored (no payment received through SuperSaas) and employee-paid sessions (payment received/required through SuperSaas). We had to switch to something more sophisticated for our in-house operations for a time clock, inventory, email marketing, etc. This is a great stand-alone product for scheduling.

I am able to use this schedule for booking corporate chair massage sessions. The scheduling system that I use for my office is not compatible for this type of booking.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Gregory M.
Gregory M.

"SuperSaas the reliable online agenda"

What do you like best?

Easy to configure, very customizable from layout and colors to the driven client experience when booking

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative points in mind at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very stable product, I would definitively give it a try!

as a therapist, I need to give appointments, often by WhatsApp I need a lot of interactions with the client to find the right appointment time, with SuperSaas I connected the online agenda to my website and now my patients can see when there are available slots of time and quickly reserve their time... My clients appreciate having this ability!

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"We use SuperSaaS for a variety of scheduling items in our Company"

What do you like best?

we like the fact that the scheduler can be kept internal if we want, but also have an online component. we utilize both in our business. Lots of flexibility that we have been able to utilize.The customize options lets us handle the required notifications we want and pretty much everything else that we have needed.

What do you dislike?

I would say the only thing that we would like to be able to do within SupersaaS is categorize our resources and maybe figure out how to do more reporting out of it; we haven't looked at much but would like to be able to easily get out statistical information on attendance.

Allows our customers to sign up easily for our webinars and it reminds them and confirms automatically; ease of use for both sides is what we have seen.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"SuperSaaS has been a game changer!"

What do you like best?

I love the way that I am able to set up a schedule and customer are click on a link and create their on appointment and receive an email confirmation. I was able to link the calendar onto our website an it has been a great tool for our clients.

What do you dislike?

It was very difficult for me to figure out how to configure the calendar. I had to call another organization that I knew was using the system and they walked me through it. I would like to see better step by step tutorial videos.

We run a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program. We were having a problem with crowded lobbies and not enough volunteers. with SuperSaaS we are able to schedule according to available volunteers and clients are not left waiting for hours.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Mary L.
Mary L.

"Super SAAS - Professional and Reliable"

What do you like best?

I had a technical problem very late in the evening that could have affected a lot of production in the morning. The SAAS technical team had it fixed by the time I woke up in the morning. What a burden lifted.

What do you dislike?

We would like to be able to block out the correct time on our calendars. When the Project Manager blocks out a day on the schedule for our users it always defaults to like 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. So we are always having to explain to our users that that is not the time we are asking them to work it is just blocking the day for us.

It is beneficial to know how many transcribers we have in use for the day.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"SuperSaaS use for driving instructors"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that students can chose their own appointment time, no more sitting at the side of the road saying “I have this date” - no that doesn’t suit “what about this date” - no doesn’t suit either, now up to student to pick time that suits them.

What do you dislike?

Only issue is someone may leave an hour between the last ppointment and theirs. If there was a facility to have it so there was a minimum time between appointments or it recommended starting earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Let’s students check their timetable and now book lessons midweek, where before they were only doing weekends as they new they were off, so my diary is more consistent across the whole week

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"Critical for our Yoga Studio"

What do you like best?

For those looking for a new scheduling system for your business, SuperSaaS is an excellent tool.

Lower cost solution compared to competitive scheduling software packages for Studios

Excellent customer service

Easy Integration with Zapier

What do you dislike?

- Would be great to be able to create a link to a single class and have customer pay just for that class

- Interface can be a bit tricky for people administering the application for the first time

- The credit system (Some customers like it/others do not)

- Wish the shop allowed you to enter more characters for the name of the shop item.

- Scheduling group and private yoga classes

- Tracking use of credits and classes by each student

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Rebecca L.  M.
Rebecca L. M.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

I love everything about the product. It’s easy and user friendly. Out of the many years I have had them, I have only contacted CS once and the response was quick and accurate. I’m so impressed!

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the service do I dislike.

Appointment scheduling in this way has saved me a tremendous amount of time and Makes it easy for someone to book at their convenience. They can see what is available without guessiwork.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"If you can do logic this can be a great resource booking tool"

What do you like best?

SuperSaaS steps you through what will happen for your client giving you great control if you have the patience and understanding to do this.

It's well priced.

I can't find anything else that does the job so I'm happy to have this.

What do you dislike?

SuperSaaS is not slick, there appears to be no development going on and it's getting further and further out of step with online expectations.

The customer experience is awful, times have to be typed in, there's no clock or dropdown.

Some of the flow behind the scenes is terrible too eg after authorising a booking you are dumped back at the dashboard where you have to click to find the next booking to authorise, and again, and again...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've not found an alternative...

Running an online booking system fro meeting rooms.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Outstanding user-driven model"

What do you like best?

SuperSaaS meets my needs perfectly, without providing unnecessary features and high costs. All the features for multi-scenario schedule are there. I specifically love that users can change their own appointments, without administration intervention. Also, customer service is quick to respond to inquiries.

What do you dislike?

Some features aren't as intuitive as they could be. You do have to be a moderately savvy tech user to maximize SuperSaas. Customer service isn't available by phone, only email. However, they are very quick to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A moderately tech-savvy user can set this up with little trouble. I highly recommend that if your users are allowed to schedule/reschedule their own appointments, that you place a time limit on that ability.

I've gained the ability for a staff of 15 advisors to manage their own appointment schedules, and for 200+ students to make appointments with them, ultimately eliminating me from the process. SuperSaas has saved me countless hours, and made my people much more accountable for their time.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator in Mining & Metals
Administrator in Mining & Metals

"Easy enough to do it yourself even if youre not a web developer"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that using this application has freed up countless man hours we used to spend fielding phone calls and emails from contractors wanting details.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't super excited that there wasn't a phone number or person to speak to for technical support but the email responses are timely and thorough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product made I big difference for our training department. by freeing up a tremendous amount of man hours.

By having our site visitors have access to the page and see all of the answers to their questions as well as the ability to see the calendar and schedule training at their convenience has been extremely helpful.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"SuperSaas in a retirement community Club"

What do you like best?

SuperSaas is flexible, has a lot of customization options and most of all, it has the kind of slot scheduling that we need for scheduling volunteers to staff reception desks, equipment reservations, and room reservations. We also use for workshop reservations and payments.

What do you dislike?

It has limited reporting. I;d like to see reports, or download of schedules, people enrolled, money collected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo account and set it up to determine if it meets all your needs.

Scheduling equipment, rooms, classes and reception desk volunteers. A unique capability is to allow multiple slots in a timeframe. It allows us to have 2 volunteers signup to fill a timeslot.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Peter U.
Peter U.

"Versatile scheduling"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule a course consisting of multiple events and multiple of attendants. VERY few systems can do that.

What do you dislike?

I cannot send an .ical file for all events in a multi-event booking to a customer

Recommendations to others considering the product

The int ital threshold is a bit higher than other products but it is all worth it.

The ability to schedule a course consisting of multiple events

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Brian  C.
Brian C.

"Great priduct"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for End users and ease of setup.

What do you dislike?

There are some displayed texts that could be better formatted. Minor issue.

We use it to schedule a wide variety of scientific equipment maximizing use and conflict. We’ve been able to save ten of thousands of dollars being able to prove what equipment is used at capacity and what is not.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Shelly C.
Shelly C.

"Lab Scheduling Made easy"

What do you like best?

We have been using SuperSaas for probably 6 years now at Central School District. It is used to reserve or different computer labs/mobile carts. One of the features we appreciate is the ability to create multiple bookings for one time slot.

What do you dislike?

No issues with the product. It is easy to use.

Makes lab scheduling very easy and convenient for our teachers.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Nicole V.
Nicole V.

"easy and comprehensive to use"

What do you like best?

The lay out is straight forward and easy to use

What do you dislike?

There have been a few times the site went down and there was no IT number to call

Our company uses it for its personal trainers to schedule clients. The block/colored schedules make it easy to see who is in at what time and when they are training clients.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"Calendar for renting commercial kitchen"

What do you like best?

The calendar is easy to set up from a business owner perspective and easy for my clients to use.

What do you dislike?

My clients reserve several bookings at one time: cooking equipment (oven, griddle, fryer etc...) and worktables (pod 1, pod 2, etc...). It would be much easer if my clients could make multiple reservations at one time. Currently the drop down only let's them select one item at a time.

Clients can look at the calendar live and know when the kitchen is available or booked. The calendar keeps oder in the scheduling so there are no overlaps.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.

"Great Scheduling System"

What do you like best?

The flexibility-I can use the program when I need it and unsubscribe when I don't need to use it. I use this to schedule interviews for our department.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's so easy to use and set up.

Scheduling of interviews for over 400 candidates at a time.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Francis M.
Francis M.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

The program is very flexible. We use supersass for an. Online calendar for a mediator. We were able to show an online calendar and yet collect confidential information from registered users. That is not visible to the public.

What do you dislike?

The set up is a bit tedious but thourough.

Online calendaring. We wanted for people to see what times are available but not schedule without our approval. Also, the public can see available times without seeing the details of the existing mediations.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Shane R.
Shane R.

"Super user friendly scheduling!"

What do you like best?

We lead our customers to the calendar via our website and they register and schedule without help from us!

What do you dislike?

The back end interphase is kinda old school looking.

Clients can check our schedule and see their own appointment without calling us.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Cecilia D.
Cecilia D.

"Pilates studio schedule"

What do you like best?

You can program it to meet individual needs.

Clients find it easy to book sessions.

What do you dislike?

There's no App with the software.

No way to list schedule by instructor

Downloading schedule on Excel has benefited assessing hourly wage and payroll.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Allan W.
Allan W.

"So straightforward, it's amazing it's so feature packed!"

What do you like best?

I love the face that the SuperSaas service and website is so simplistic. It gets rid of all the unnecessary bells and whistles and just gives you exactly what you need in a robust scheduling system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much actually. . The customisability of it might overwhelming but there support staff is always there to help!

SuperSaas makes scheduling really easy. From client registration to class scheduling to payments and emailing... It's all there

"Satisfied SuperSaas User"

What do you like best?

Very easy to be up and running quickly.

What do you dislike?

To use a cane dar with a schedule linked to resources produces limitations! I had to make all users super users in order for them to be able to sign up for more than one hour.

Use it for multiple users to sign up for multiple rooms . Solves any issue of people trying to use the same facility at the same time.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by David K.
David K.

"Great scheduling "

What do you like best?

SupperSaaS is easy to set-up and use. We use it regularly to schedule usage of equipment and other resources. We also use it to compile equipment usage logs.

What do you dislike?

On the desktop, the webpage doesn't take advantage of the available space, lots of wasted space on the page which isn't great for small screens.

SuperSaaS let's us easily schedule and reserve equipment. It also let's us easily compile usage numbers.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Carol R.
Carol R.

"Best website!!"

What do you like best?

I have been using SuperSaas for 6 years and have had incredible service.... and they answer practically immediately! I have been able to customize the site to fit my business exactly, which I was unable to do with any other site! They are the best!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike....it is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely try it!

scheduling and ordering

"Scheduling"

What do you like best?

Easy access for client usability, and ease of finding system online.... But implementation was not as easy, and following Operating Procedures for the product was difficult. There are client issues with undersntd of words that CAN NOT be changed in this system.

What do you dislike?

lack of characters available and changing of words used for client understanding

appointments

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"It works for me"

What do you like best?

The ease of making changes to the copy to the contacts.

What do you dislike?

hard to locate customers, hard for people to understand monthly set-up, for whatever reasons!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just spell out how to sign up on the first week of the month. That can confuse people.

How to make it easy for people to sign up

"Fantastic scheduling software"

What do you like best?

Supersaas was easy to set up and helps us manage multiple schedules easily! It's user friendly and links directly to PayPal for payment!

What do you dislike?

Waiting for a few more options to be added, to make our process even easier for our clients

Supersaas has saved us so much time in scheduling our client bookings!!

"Absolutely love it"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up for any type of business .

Have been using for 5 years for beauty salon business. Customer servise is very good, respond instantly to any question .

What do you dislike?

It is perfect calendar. and easy to use

My clients prefer to book appointments online rather than over the phone .

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Charlene B.
Charlene B.

"Appointment Time"

What do you like best?

I like the easy set up way of making my account.

What do you dislike?

I really didn't dislike anything. I loved everything about this software. Everyone should give it a try.

There won't be to slot of patients in the office trying to get appointments. There would be time saved.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Janett P.
Janett P.

"Great for scheduling classes"

What do you like best?

This product literally made it possible for our under staffed non-profit to organize amd offer classes to the hemeral public.

What do you dislike?

Had a little trouble with credit card capture

We allowed potential students to see openings amd sign up for classes 24/7

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"User for over 2 years and continuing"

What do you like best?

The multi-use and setting preferences fit any business model, and they are prompt in responding to any issues or concerns.

What do you dislike?

Our business hours run from 4pm to 3am so we need to look at 2 dates rather than 1 day.

Our business books multiple karaoke rooms and it is necessary to view all the rooms together on one page along with each booking. No other platform has been able to store the information needed.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Martin M.
Martin M.

"Nice platform! Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that’s it’s easy to use. If I had questions that got to me quick!

What do you dislike?

Not easy for text messaging interface. I did an sms thing and never used it

Good scheduling

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Shola T.
Shola T.

"Best online schedule ever"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to book appointments & have detail about the appointment

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to make alot of appointment for the same time

Easier booking appointments

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Would recommend"

What do you like best?

The ability to create different schedules. The interface is welcoming and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I would have to say that it could use a more modern look. And be more personalized.

The ability to have appointment reminders sent out automatically, I am able to have my staff available, instead of them having to spend time calling customers.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"This system works well for us for the past few years! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use with reasonable fee or no fee (for less than 50 meetings)

What do you dislike?

The user interface has not been upgraded for years and it's not that user friendly when come to setting up new resources and categorisation.

We use it to record and monitor staffs' activities like clients appointments.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by User in Computer Software

"Great software with a nice user experience "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the software is so easy to use yet functional and useful.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this product.

It is much easier to schedule appointments and keep them with the reminder features.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"Snelle service vanuit helpdesk, overzichtelijke agenda, makkelijk vorm te geven"

What do you like best?

Eenvoudig mee te werken, fijn dat er een koppeling mogelijk is met je agenda

What do you dislike?

Lay-out mag nog wat strakker

Administratief werk, kostbare tijd tijdens behandelafspraak.

Learn more about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Videos

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Downloads

Learning about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling?

* We monitor all SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

No payment details required