SurfEasy

4.0
(3 reviews)

SurfEasy is a virtual private network browser security application.

Work for SurfEasy?

Learning about SurfEasy?

SurfEasy Reviews

Showing 3 SurfEasy reviews
SurfEasy review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"A VPN for the technically un-inclined"

What do you like best?

What describes a usable tool for everyone? Like a screwdriver, for instance. How is it that people automatically know how to use one without ever being taught? It’s because of its simplicity. And that’s just what SurfEasy is! A simple tool that you don’t have to be taught to use!

What do you dislike?

I wish the tool had a predictive notification that would shoot you into the app every time you started surfing the internet. That would be thinking ahead of the curve!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just turn it on and let it do its magic! It works as advertised.

It makes trying to access certain information easily accessible. Imagine not having to train your employees to do an extra step when the VPN does it for them!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurfEasy
SurfEasy review by User in Computer Software

"I can vouch for this product, it is worth buying."

What do you like best?

I like its speed and reliability, interface- that is easy to use, its security, and performance.

Again, the product is compatible with a variety of platforms, therefore most devices can be used to install it. I really like this because I have an option of using the platform I want. I have an option to use free or paid versions as the two are available.

What do you dislike?

I Linux is one of my best platform that I use but SurfEasy is not compatible with it. I really dislike this. I hope something will be done in future.

Also, I least like its limitation by bandwidth. The bandwidth is set to 500mb that can only be used for few hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this product is quite something worth buying. Very resourceful and its productivity is only triggered by the user.

We are now able to browse anonymously without fearing issues of security threats regardless of where we are. We carryout bank transfers at ease knowing that we are safe.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

SurfEasy review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Secure, fast and reliable"

What do you like best?

That all my messages and searches are completely encrypted with no possibility of security breach

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. But i am in the beginning stages of using it so more to come

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy app to learn and use. feel confident using it for all you internet searches. Not many other products can say that and live up to it

Have not used it for my company. Only personal

There are not enough reviews of SurfEasy for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NordVPN Logo
NordVPN
4.7
(39 reviews)
VPN technology that encrypts data twice.
OpenVPN Logo
OpenVPN
(34 reviews)
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution.
Hide.me Logo
Hide.me
(26 reviews)
Free VPN proxy
Windscribe Logo
Windscribe
(22 reviews)
Windscribe is not just a VPN, it’s a desktop application and browser extension that work together to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers that follow you across the websites you visit every day. Never mess with confusing settings and options menus again, our minimalist applications are designed to be turned on once, and forgotten about. Yegor Sak yegor@windscribe.com
Hotspot Shield Logo
Hotspot Shield
(21 reviews)
Hotspot Shield lets you browse the web securely, anonymously & change your browsing location to unblock content.
Private Internet Access Logo
Private Internet Access
(17 reviews)
Private Internet Access (PIA) Anonymous protects users from data trackers, identity thieves, scammers, and stalkers by creating a personal virtual private network (VPN). The user's connections are anonymous and nearly impossible to track because private internet access (PIA) creates an encrypted data channel from the user's computer to the private internet access (PIA) network. It hides internet protocol (IP) addresses from hackers, advertisers, and data miners and protects privacy in public Wi-Fi hotspots, coffee shops, airports, and more. It also circumvents internet restrictions and censorship.
PrivateVPN Logo
TunnelBear Logo
TunnelBear
4.0
(16 reviews)
TunnelBear is an app protects online privacy, help to access to favourite websites and apps, and secures connection on public WiFi hotspots.
ExpressVPN Logo
ExpressVPN
(16 reviews)
High speed, ultra secure, and easy to use VPN. Instant setup.
IPVanish VPN Logo
IPVanish VPN
(16 reviews)
IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.

Learning about SurfEasy?

* We monitor all SurfEasy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.