Surpass Select

Surpass Select provides reliable library automation solutions world-wide in school, church and public libraries, corporate centers, and other special libraries.

Work for Surpass Select?

Learning about Surpass Select?

Surpass Select Reviews

Showing 1 Surpass Select review
Surpass Select review by <span>Greg K.</span>
Greg K.
What do you like best?

I find the surpass software to be easy to use, and quite intuitive to the unique needs of our school library. It is apparent that the designers have listened closely to suggestions and feedback from those of us "in the field," and have adjusted the program as necessary to meet the changing needs of school library management.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I wish it was a little less costly, but I understand that design of a program this extensive and complicated does not come cheaply. Surpass is reliable and efficient, which is why the penny-pincher in me would like to se it cost less, but the practical side of me understands that you get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not forego any training available before "diving in." The software works well, but you'll find your experience more worthwhile if you give yourself the proper education on it before attempting to implement.

It has helped us to gain control of a school library inventory of more than 5,000 books. It is simple enough to use that we can train parent volunteers to mange it easily, but it is also powerful enough to meet our needs.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Surpass Select

What Library Management solution do you use?

Learning about Surpass Select?

* We monitor all Surpass Select reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.