Survey Anyplace

Survey Anyplace is software used to make entertaining, interactive and mobile quizzes and surveys.

Work for Survey Anyplace?

Learning about Survey Anyplace?

Survey Anyplace Reviews

Ask Survey Anyplace a Question
Showing 15 Survey Anyplace reviews
Survey Anyplace review by Michał K.
Michał K.

"Great looking and easy to use tool, but more design cutomization options are needed"

What do you like best?

User interface is really good, and I was more and more astonished by the variety of features available for programming the survey. I also highly appreciated good communication with the vendor - with regards both to the pace of their reactions and to understanding our requirements.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that the user cannot fully edit the layout of survey, especially when using images for answers. It should be possible to edit how the answers are placed in the survey - all in one row, one below another or in some other way.

Also, it should be easier to collect the data of respondents - I created a form for contact details at the end of survey and I coped a bit with finding the way to find the answers.

We used it at a trade fair and it allowed us to create a good-looking survey, in full conformity with our brand guidelines, which was also appreciated by our internal stakeholders.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Survey Anyplace
Survey Anyplace review by Dieter B.
Dieter B.

"Beautiful surveys, with great functionality"

What do you like best?

All the options you need to make the survey just like you want. Other survey tools I used were rather limited.

The fact that the surveys look very good and are very easy for people to fill in, makes for a good response rate.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could use some work, but since last week they completely revamped it. Very much improved, very happy with this improvement.

In my usage of this software, I gave quite a lot of feedback to the team. They always answered and took note of my remarks, even made some changes right away! It's clear they are determined to keep improving their software, which is a valuabel trait.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free, they have a freemium option!

Create professional surveys to get valuable and precise feedback from my customers.

What Survey solution do you use?

Survey Anyplace review by Tom J.
Tom J.

"Survey Anyplace allows us to gather professional feedback and data from the teachers we serve."

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use of the UI, being able to build out survey questions quickly with this tool. The surveys look great for the client user!.

What do you dislike?

The template themes that they have are great! I wish they had more ready to use templates to choose from. I'm pretty sure that users can fully customize templates if they take the time to do so.

We are able to quickly gather response data regarding our training practices and move-on using the data we capture from this tool to improve our practices...

Survey Anyplace review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great software, easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I've used several survey applications before, but when I discovered Surveyanyplace I was pretty amazed. The application is extremely user friendly, yet packed with lots of functions! The surveys are also highly customizable design related, which is an absolute must in my opinion (as a digital marketeer)! So far I used Surveyanyplace to get exhibition visitors to signup for app testing and to collect personal data. Everything went as expected. I'm eager to use it more often!

What do you dislike?

So far, only some very small improvements can be made. e.g. editing a text and going back with ctrl+z is buggy.

Asking for personal data of clients, fans, friends, family can now be done in a stylish manner. Google Forms e.g. works great, but looks nothing like Survey Anyplace!

Survey Anyplace review by Moos T.
Moos T.

"Very easy to use but also customizable to your specific needs"

What do you like best?

Easy to start with but there are also a lot of extra functions if you want to take it to the next level.

What do you dislike?

More easy access to reporting. Some reporting should be build in the platform.

We did a big survey to all our customers wit Survey Anyplace. We used the tool to create different scenarios like for example if they already ordered on FLAVR etc. In the end we also used it as a 'growth tactic' where we asked the happy customers if they like to invite friends to the platform by leaving their e-mail addresses. We received +300 e-mails!

Survey Anyplace review by Administrator

"Survey Anyplace made it very easy to gather feedback from our clients!"

What do you like best?

The Survey Anyplace team was extremely supportive and gave us great advice through personal meetings when it fitted us best. Every question we had was answered within a day.

The software is flexible enough to customize the surveys to meet our branding expectations.

What do you dislike?

Since the last update the reporting page meets up to the expectations.

Easily collecting (qualitative + quantitative) data from vistors + high conversion rate. Since we use SA we know our customers better.

Survey Anyplace review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very user friendly for creation of survey and for respondents, beautiful design, great features"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use app. Survey creation was very easy and also respondents reported back very pleasant experience. Also there is monthly subscription option, what fitted purpose of my research great. For very good price included also extra features - like skip logic, selected questions randomization etc. Also very helpful helpdesk team- quick responses, extra effort to find solution for my research purpose.

What do you dislike?

missed answer option - with standard semantic differential question, however I could substitute that with available alternatives to fit survey purposes.

Survey fo Bachelors degree with more than 200 respondents

Survey Anyplace review by Administrator in Online Media
Administrator in Online Media

"Easy tool for beautiful surveys"

What do you like best?

With Survey Anyplace you can make beautiful surveys in an easy way. You can choose different styles of questions and can add pictures for example. The results you can download in an Excel file, very handy! Also the helpdesk is really helpfull and they answer your questions really quick.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike, is the amount of results you can download with a free account. Consider if you want to use Survey Anyplace or not. When you decide to use it, it costs not that much and you have an amazing tool for surveys.

I needed some information about people's availability and personal information like telephone-numbers etc. With Survey Anyplace I could ask this 'boring' information in a 'not boring' way.

Survey Anyplace review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use and visually attractive tool"

What do you like best?

* Survey tools are intuitive and easy to use

* Plenty of useful tips to optimise your survey and to raise response rate

* Super responsive customer support team

What do you dislike?

Pleased with the current version, no immediate improvements required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Survey Anyplace team assists to reach as high of a response rate as possible, with tips and visually attractive features you can add to your questionnaire. Intuitive tool, easy to work with, doesn't take up too much time to set up a survey.

We've been using Survey Anyplace to better understand the behaviour and needs of our customers.

Survey Anyplace review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Survey Anyplace: A Beautiful Thing !!!"

What do you like best?

Want to create a beautiful and extremely functional survey? Look no further. Survey Anyplace is the complete solution to whatever you need.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Survey Anyplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you look at Survey Anyplace and it's competitors, I am sure you will come to the same conclusion that I did.

Survey Anyplace allowed us to create perfect lead magnets.

Survey Anyplace review by Linda F.
Linda F.

"What a fun and intuitive survey platform!"

What do you like best?

I was able to quickly create a fun, attractive quiz for our readers,

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to let respondents share their quiz results on Twitter.

We're using a quiz to engage our audience and help them solve their own business problems.

Survey Anyplace review by Guillermo d.
Guillermo d.

"Muy satisfactoria y con una atención personalizada perfecta."

What do you like best?

Gestión de las consultas impecable., la verdad es que el software es muy facil y la configuración gracias a la ayuda de soporte téncicos se ha ce muy liviana.

What do you dislike?

Falta de configuración de idioma en el sistema.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fácil y con una gran posibilidad de configuración.

Consensuar opiniones entre clientes

Survey Anyplace review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Survey anyplace is a great tool. I like that Survey Anyplace works on a variety of devices. For people always being on the go it is great to have a survey that will not crash and look appealing on a mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike for the service so far.

I am solving my dissertation research question. The abbreviated title being "virtualization within education". I am currently completing this at the moment. The survey was used for the users after my lab test.

Survey Anyplace review by Scott N.
Scott N.

"Thank you SURVEY ANY PLACE"

What do you like best?

Customer support, responsiveness, intuitiveness of the tool

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything. If I had any questions, the customer support was fabulous - will work with them again!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thanks for all your support Nigel and Mark!!!

Quick affordable customized survey solutions

Survey Anyplace review by G2 Crowd User in Oil & Energy
G2 Crowd User in Oil & Energy

"Survey Anyplace is a great survey software"

What do you like best?

I like that it's able to be used offline and the customer service is great when issues arise.

What do you dislike?

The CSV data comes out strangely for some types of questions and cleaning it up takes a long time.

It's easy to set up survey questions from consumers for market research.

Learning about Survey Anyplace?

* We monitor all Survey Anyplace reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.