SurveyGizmo

SurveyGizmo

SurveyGizmo is an online survey software tool for designing online surveys, collecting data and performing analysis.

Work for SurveyGizmo?

Learning about SurveyGizmo?

SurveyGizmo Reviews

Ask SurveyGizmo a Question
Showing 280 SurveyGizmo reviews
SurveyGizmo review by <span>Konstantin D.</span>
Konstantin D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Surveygizmo is simple to use and has good automation capabilities, such as piping answers to new questions, sending emails/notifications based on responses. Plus you can customize the layout of each question with your own HTML (header, description, etc).

I like the function to review partially complete responses, then download an export and send a reminder campaign to finish the responses, which is very useful for long questionnaires. You can also send a link to edit a response to the user.

The support is lightning-fast and very friendly.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. They used to be more open, but about a year ago decided to move into the enterprise space more and locked most of the features under more expensive plans from $1000 a year, whereas you can get SurveyMonkey for $400 a year. If you're paying something like $300 for a basic account, you don't get even to remove the system's branding from your survey or edit the layouts of your questions. It has become very very restrictive.

On the level of functionality, I think they could improve on integration with email tools or improve the internal mailer. For example, it would be great to send email to participants and make it easier to pre-populate the "name" fields with data from the CRM or emailer.

I run business surveys for market research purposes. Mostly using the basic functions like designing surveys, using reports, downloading exports, building new surveys from the old.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyGizmo
SurveyGizmo review by <span>El-Noor R.</span>
El-Noor R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Superior Product overall and I have evaluated many of them, including SM.

-- very versatile product to create not just surveys, but training assessments and forms such as on-boarding.

-- a wide array of questions

-- I never thought I would need this, but CSS has come in handy to improve the rendering

-- regular expressions (RegEx) to validate field entry

-- scripting using both SG's API or JavaScript, this is necessary since not all functionality is part of the UI (yet).

-- Oh, yes, unlike SurveyMonkey, you can create logic actions to send emails

What do you dislike?

-- you need to use scripting to grey out fields instead of using logic just like how you show/hide fields.

-- greying out fields is useful when passing URL parameters or you pass the survey/form to others to complete and you do not want them to edit certain fields.

-- begin able to show more than 5 fields in Results

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create your Rubric criteria, for example:

-- show/hide fields based on logic of other fields

-- email based on logic

-- integration to other tools such as box, crm

-- scripting for some heaving lifting tasks

-- questions such as ranking, heat maps, custom grid

-- field validation (RegEx, date, email, numeric)

-- asset library

-- piping, url parameter passing

-- able to pass the survey URL to someone else

-- responsive (mobile ready)

-- providing self-serve forms without calling or sending a ticket to IT for projects, issues, tasks, for example minimal training to show users how to create assessment forms or on-boarding/off-boarding without using InfoPath (which will be end of life soon)

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyGizmo review by <span>Valeria M.</span>
Valeria M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I like most about SurveyGizmo is that it is a program that easily offers immediate results to its clients along with the fantastic opinions it provides, and the design so illustrative that has gradually developed in its interface, SurveyGizmo is a very compromising software which has undoubtedly achieved a fantastic ranking in the pollsters, thus offering a comfortable and safe place to all its customers.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about SurveyGizmo are its prices, I think they are really high, improving these prices would contribute a lot to your customers because it would offer more job opportunities and more financial opportunities within today's companies, this software has to work very hard in this financial arena, since they rely on to be able to get a nice audience who is comfortable using this software and paying for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyGizmo because I consider it to be a software that goes in an excellent direction, in an appropriate way and committed to its consumers.

SurveyGizmo has helped me a lot to build and improve within my company, has helped me to undertake socially, a very serious company and committed to its employees and services, has helped us along with the opinions it provides, a power to play us better and build our best staff.

SurveyGizmo review by <span>Tony G.</span>
Tony G.

Acer Computer Uses Survey Gizmo

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to learn and to use and new surveys or edits can be made very quickly and easily. Exporting the data for our analysis is also a quick and easy task. Help & Support features within the tool are excellent.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I do not like. There is a capability to stylize the surveys with logos, colors, images, fonts, etc. Some of those capabilities seem rather rudimentary and so may not allow for all the options that a professional graphic designer might like to employ for a glitzy look & feel. But the options available have provided everything that I (NOT a graphic designer) would want to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We find the standard licensing offer to be quite adequate for our needs. But if you require a higher volume of users or additional assistance and support for analysis, etc., the Enterprise version may be a better fit.

I have been the primary administrator and user of this tool for several years. We use it for global user satisfaction surveys that are emailed, as well as for pop-up website surveys within our Service/Support operations and other ad hoc surveying needs. The use of SG has helped us to easily gain very valuable feedback fro our customers on a steady basis.

SurveyGizmo review by <span>Jacob H.</span>
Jacob H.

Great Platform, Great Support Staff

What do you like best?

My favorite part of SurveyGizmo is the ability to customize the users experience. I constantly customize basic surveys to transform into all different types of tools such as, assessments, event feedback, training follow up, and other items such as employee engagement surveys. I enjoy that I can automate quite a bit of features/exports. I work between many different groups and am able to support them all at the same time. Most of the time I have around 30+ active surveys on top of the 500+ feedback surveys that are constantly collecting data.

What do you dislike?

Changes that take place and aren't communicated. This seems nitty-gritty when looking at SurveyGizmo as a whole, but there have been changes that affect my experience when creating surveys that are not communicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application, they seem to be still building tools around managing the Enterprise Account. They are constantly making upgrades and improvements to improve the application.

Better understanding of training/communications feedback along with our relationship with outside vendors.

SurveyGizmo review by <span>Sidney C.</span>
Sidney C.

Survey Gizmo is a top choice platform

What do you like best?

I enjoy the user interface and how intuitive it is to use. I've used a lot of different survey platforms and I've settled on this one. I like the crosstabs that you get out on the back end and how you can pull in data you have on your contact list to create logic in the survey.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to group responses on the back end when reporting, for example, if a question is a 1 to 5 rating, having the platform be able to spit out a top 2 box rating. As of now, you need to download the file in order to create top 2 boxes in excel or SPSS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a really good platform that is continually trying to improve. I have ideas for improvements but they seem to listen and they have more options for question types available than other platforms. Thumbs up.

We are able to pull the voice of the consumer into our and our clients business decisions.

Learn more about SurveyGizmo

SurveyGizmo Videos

Learning about SurveyGizmo?

* We monitor all SurveyGizmo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.