SurveyGizmo

SurveyGizmo

SurveyGizmo is an online survey software tool for designing online surveys, collecting data and performing analysis.

Work for SurveyGizmo?

Learning about SurveyGizmo?

SurveyGizmo Reviews

Ask SurveyGizmo a Question
Showing 289 SurveyGizmo reviews
SurveyGizmo review by <span>Kevin L.</span>
Kevin L.

Questioning its value

What do you like best?

Survey Gizmo is easy to use and allows me to get my surveys up and running quickly.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike the pricing changes and limitations added in recent years. I now get a lesser product at 4 1/2 times the cost. How in the world is that acceptable? Case in point, I used to be able to distribute the surveys to as many people as needed. Then they limited it to number of people that could be engaged in any one campaign. Now they cap at 10,000 per month - on my multi-user account. How they think any serious market researcher can operate under that constraint defies me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, I'd look elsewhere. Service decreases and constraints increase constantly (and without regard to your annual contract). I don't know where things net out, but the trend is troubling.

Survey Gizmo helps me collect business data on behalf of clients. It's extremely powerful and easy to use survey software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyGizmo
SurveyGizmo review by <span>Sara P.</span>
Sara P.

My favorite tool for surveys.

What do you like best?

The Survey gizmo interface is very simple and easy to use. People of all ages can set up a surgery very quickly. Also, it is inexpensive so, I have the freedom to make as many surveys as I like. Where I work, I have to survey the consumers of our products too see if they enjoyed their purchases, any complaints, and how to make our products better/suggestions.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t dislike anything about Survey Gizmo.

In my job, Survey Gizmo has eliminated the process of people having to take surveys on paper. It is really simple to use and I can survey a lot of people without them having to leave the comfort of their homes/they have the ability to do it at any time that is convenient to them. The benefits include not wasting paper, more activity, and reading data is very simple.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyGizmo review by <span>Konstantin D.</span>
Konstantin D.

Excellent tool, but much of the functionality is limited to higher-tier pricing

What do you like best?

Surveygizmo is simple to use and has good automation capabilities, such as piping answers to new questions, sending emails/notifications based on responses. Plus you can customize the layout of each question with your own HTML (header, description, etc).

I like the function to review partially complete responses, then download an export and send a reminder campaign to finish the responses, which is very useful for long questionnaires. You can also send a link to edit a response to the user.

The support is lightning-fast and very friendly.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. They used to be more open, but about a year ago decided to move into the enterprise space more and locked most of the features under more expensive plans from $1000 a year, whereas you can get SurveyMonkey for $400 a year. If you're paying something like $300 for a basic account, you don't get even to remove the system's branding from your survey or edit the layouts of your questions. It has become very very restrictive.

On the level of functionality, I think they could improve on integration with email tools or improve the internal mailer. For example, it would be great to send email to participants and make it easier to pre-populate the "name" fields with data from the CRM or emailer.

I run business surveys for market research purposes. Mostly using the basic functions like designing surveys, using reports, downloading exports, building new surveys from the old.

SurveyGizmo review by <span>El-Noor R.</span>
El-Noor R.

Very quick to create sophisticated forms, assessments, surveys, feedback

What do you like best?

Superior Product overall and I have evaluated many of them, including SM.

-- very versatile product to create not just surveys, but training assessments and forms such as on-boarding.

-- a wide array of questions

-- I never thought I would need this, but CSS has come in handy to improve the rendering

-- regular expressions (RegEx) to validate field entry

-- scripting using both SG's API or JavaScript, this is necessary since not all functionality is part of the UI (yet).

-- Oh, yes, unlike SurveyMonkey, you can create logic actions to send emails

What do you dislike?

-- you need to use scripting to grey out fields instead of using logic just like how you show/hide fields.

-- greying out fields is useful when passing URL parameters or you pass the survey/form to others to complete and you do not want them to edit certain fields.

-- begin able to show more than 5 fields in Results

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create your Rubric criteria, for example:

-- show/hide fields based on logic of other fields

-- email based on logic

-- integration to other tools such as box, crm

-- scripting for some heaving lifting tasks

-- questions such as ranking, heat maps, custom grid

-- field validation (RegEx, date, email, numeric)

-- asset library

-- piping, url parameter passing

-- able to pass the survey URL to someone else

-- responsive (mobile ready)

-- providing self-serve forms without calling or sending a ticket to IT for projects, issues, tasks, for example minimal training to show users how to create assessment forms or on-boarding/off-boarding without using InfoPath (which will be end of life soon)

SurveyGizmo review by <span>Valeria M.</span>
Valeria M.

SurveyGizmo has helped me build a better company.

What do you like best?

What I like most about SurveyGizmo is that it is a program that easily offers immediate results to its clients along with the fantastic opinions it provides, and the design so illustrative that has gradually developed in its interface, SurveyGizmo is a very compromising software which has undoubtedly achieved a fantastic ranking in the pollsters, thus offering a comfortable and safe place to all its customers.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about SurveyGizmo are its prices, I think they are really high, improving these prices would contribute a lot to your customers because it would offer more job opportunities and more financial opportunities within today's companies, this software has to work very hard in this financial arena, since they rely on to be able to get a nice audience who is comfortable using this software and paying for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyGizmo because I consider it to be a software that goes in an excellent direction, in an appropriate way and committed to its consumers.

SurveyGizmo has helped me a lot to build and improve within my company, has helped me to undertake socially, a very serious company and committed to its employees and services, has helped us along with the opinions it provides, a power to play us better and build our best staff.

SurveyGizmo review by <span>Tony G.</span>
Tony G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Acer Computer Uses Survey Gizmo

What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to learn and to use and new surveys or edits can be made very quickly and easily. Exporting the data for our analysis is also a quick and easy task. Help & Support features within the tool are excellent.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I do not like. There is a capability to stylize the surveys with logos, colors, images, fonts, etc. Some of those capabilities seem rather rudimentary and so may not allow for all the options that a professional graphic designer might like to employ for a glitzy look & feel. But the options available have provided everything that I (NOT a graphic designer) would want to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We find the standard licensing offer to be quite adequate for our needs. But if you require a higher volume of users or additional assistance and support for analysis, etc., the Enterprise version may be a better fit.

I have been the primary administrator and user of this tool for several years. We use it for global user satisfaction surveys that are emailed, as well as for pop-up website surveys within our Service/Support operations and other ad hoc surveying needs. The use of SG has helped us to easily gain very valuable feedback fro our customers on a steady basis.

Learn more about SurveyGizmo

SurveyGizmo Videos

Learning about SurveyGizmo?

* We monitor all SurveyGizmo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.