SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend gives individuals and companies, large and small, the power to create mobile-friendly, gorgeous surveys with ease & a smile. Create beautiful surveys or questionnaires on your computer or tablet, customize the look, & display collected results with eye-catching and insightful graphics. SurveyLegend is the next generation of online surveys — engaging, platform-independent and beautiful.

Work for SurveyLegend?

Ask SurveyLegend a Question
Showing 105 SurveyLegend reviews
SurveyLegend review by <span>Giovanna R.</span>
Giovanna R.

Best experience for me creating the survey and for my customers to play with it.

What do you like best?

Survey Legend provide the besy experience to me creating the survey and to my customers playing with it. First of all, what I really like, is the simplicity that you have creating the surveys. The interface is so clear and intuitive that you can create a survey in seconds. The drag and drop feat also makeeverything smooth.

What do you dislike?

You cannot swap backround if you're in the free plan. But worth the use anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We discovered a powerful tool for our feedbacks. You have to try it in your business too.

With my team we use to produce surveys for our clients after a campaign or a service has ended. This way we can everytime measure if the customer has liked our team and check if we have to improve something. Survey Legend helped us a lot in time because have incremented our workflow. We can spend a little time caring about the creation of the survey, investing in the client.

It's also really simple to see and process all the stats about the feedbacks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyLegend
SurveyLegend review by <span>Angela P.</span>
Angela P.

Survey with ease - Engaging Surveys that are easy to create and track

What do you like best?

The ease in creating the survey and how mobile friendly the application is.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I had was with the analytics. I had created a multiple text answer question, but when I checked the Live Analytics - instead of retrieving the multiple text answers, it showed a pie graph which doesn't provide the analytics that I need. HOWEVER, when I inquired about this, they were quick to respond and inform me that I would need to have an upgrade in order to retrieve the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this application as it's easy to create and navigate. It's also quite easy to share. The freeware is also useful if you're testing it out. While creation and analytics is limited as a freeware, it's still very usable.

This provides our business market insight. So far seeing where the market is has helped with properly addressing our service and product mix.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyLegend review by <span>Sabrina M.</span>
Sabrina M.

SurveyLegend have anything you need

What do you like best?

Survey Legend have anything you need for your surveys. The interface of Survey Legend is really simple, for both the participant and you. The interface allows you to simply make surveys, with drag and drop feat. You can add buttons, forms and it is really responsive. Also you have a really good and solid insight at the end that helps you to understand the performance of the survey. Also the customer services is really helpful, I had a couple of issues and easy fixed them thanks to the help of the staff.

What do you dislike?

If you're not into data analysys the insight at the end can appear a little confusing. So you have a little learning curve to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Legend offers you a free version also. So test it out once or twice and you will find that Survey Legend offers you the best tools and features in the field. You will not be disappointed.

Usually I've to make and send out surveys for our projects, to understand what can be good and what to avoid. The fact that I can customize the template of the surveys as I want and the fact that the survey will be accesible from every devices is something that I will never leave for another service.

SurveyLegend review by <span>Diego Nazareno P.</span>
Diego Nazareno P.

Most complete one, from feature to design and usability

What do you like best?

I've looking for a tool to make surveys beyond google surveys mostly because of the audience (non technical, teenagers). This one is by far the best and the only one that has absolute everything I needed:

* Impressive number of question types

* No limit in the # of questions.

* Beautiful interface to create the survey, which makes one think that if that's the attention they've paid to the creation, there is no doubt why the execution of the survey is so awesome

* Full of features, almost any conceivable customization possible.

What do you dislike?

If they would offered custom background in the free tier, I'd be the happiest person in the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used it only with Safari, and it works perfectly there.

Trying to do surveys that are compelling for teenagers. Not only functional but visually appealing, and the functionality is to allow non-boring surveys, using different media.

The specific surveys were created around a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, so I needed it to be compelling and appropriate for non-technical users

SurveyLegend review by <span>Nisarg A.</span>
Nisarg A.
G2 Gives Campaign

Amazing tool for designing survey

What do you like best?

Lights and colors provided by this software is really amazing.The website is easy to use and the speed of survey creation is worth mentioning also. Working with Survey Legend is very easy. Everyone from an amateur to a professional can work on it and use it for benefit. We use it for having respondents select between images and options like zoom, rank etc set it apart from competitors that over-index on functionality with text fields. They are always ready to answer any questions! The design is really cute and modern too..

What do you dislike?

We can include that the survey results did not include data from people who did not finish the survey completely. It caused the free data that I could monitor to be skewed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommended this to all who needs to analyze different surveys.

This survey can be used to ask my target audience which design appealed. So, now I am starting a new company now, so this survey also served as marketing in order to make people aware of my product.

SurveyLegend review by <span>Saniya R.</span>
Saniya R.
G2 Gives Campaign

Among the best Survey Designing Software

What do you like best?

SurveyLegend is exactly what the software's name is. LEGEND. I use this software a lot. Firstly because I love the website design and graphics, The light and bright colors makes you fall in love with the website. The website is easy to use and the speed of survey creation is worth mentioning as well. One feature which differentiates this software from other survey making software is the bonus of adding an image for free without any subscriptions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the text formatting of the survey. I think this feature needs to be improved for a better display of the software. Analysis of the responses is also not up to the mark and I've seen other software have better analysis and scanning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to people, especially people running their own businesses and need regular customer insights for successful running of their business.

Surveys are the best way to get customer insight and feedback. Your customers base is what defines you as successful. Running a successful online venture, I have to change according to the market trends and demand. Through surveys, I can easily get to know what my customers want from my company. I have designed dozens of surveys yet and it is because of these customer insights only that I have been able to be considered as a threat in the e-commerce sector. I have expanded my portfolio from a handful of accessories to a special order customized clothing brand.

Learning about SurveyLegend?

* We monitor all SurveyLegend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories