SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend gives individuals and companies, large and small, the power to create mobile-friendly, gorgeous surveys with ease & a smile. Create beautiful surveys or questionnaires on your computer or tablet, customize the look, & display collected results with eye-catching and insightful graphics. SurveyLegend is the next generation of online surveys — engaging, platform-independent and beautiful.

Work for SurveyLegend?

Learning about SurveyLegend?

Categories

Compare SurveyLegend to Similar Solutions

SurveyLegend Reviews

Ask SurveyLegend a Question
Showing 126 SurveyLegend reviews
SurveyLegend review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Useful"

What do you like best?

Setting up the survey is easy and intuitive. Responses are displayed in a format that is easy to understand, and most functions you get on the free version are more than you need.

What do you dislike?

It's really bothersome that you have to upgrade to export responses or see more than the last individual response. That wasn't made 100% clear before signing up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a quick survey that's easy to use on mobile devices and simple to set, SurveyLegend is your solution. You can only see the last individual response and you can' export answers on the freemium version, but you can get up to 3 weeks premium for free by reviewing them, which is cool.

I'm using SurveyLegend to screen job applications, which greatly reduces the time I need for interviews and such.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyLegend
SurveyLegend review by Giovanna R.
Giovanna R.

"Best experience for me creating the survey and for my customers to play with it."

What do you like best?

Survey Legend provide the besy experience to me creating the survey and to my customers playing with it. First of all, what I really like, is the simplicity that you have creating the surveys. The interface is so clear and intuitive that you can create a survey in seconds. The drag and drop feat also makeeverything smooth.

What do you dislike?

You cannot swap backround if you're in the free plan. But worth the use anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We discovered a powerful tool for our feedbacks. You have to try it in your business too.

With my team we use to produce surveys for our clients after a campaign or a service has ended. This way we can everytime measure if the customer has liked our team and check if we have to improve something. Survey Legend helped us a lot in time because have incremented our workflow. We can spend a little time caring about the creation of the survey, investing in the client.

It's also really simple to see and process all the stats about the feedbacks.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyLegend review by Angela P.
Angela P.

"Survey with ease - Engaging Surveys that are easy to create and track"

What do you like best?

The ease in creating the survey and how mobile friendly the application is.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I had was with the analytics. I had created a multiple text answer question, but when I checked the Live Analytics - instead of retrieving the multiple text answers, it showed a pie graph which doesn't provide the analytics that I need. HOWEVER, when I inquired about this, they were quick to respond and inform me that I would need to have an upgrade in order to retrieve the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this application as it's easy to create and navigate. It's also quite easy to share. The freeware is also useful if you're testing it out. While creation and analytics is limited as a freeware, it's still very usable.

This provides our business market insight. So far seeing where the market is has helped with properly addressing our service and product mix.

SurveyLegend review by Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

"SurveyLegend have anything you need"

What do you like best?

Survey Legend have anything you need for your surveys. The interface of Survey Legend is really simple, for both the participant and you. The interface allows you to simply make surveys, with drag and drop feat. You can add buttons, forms and it is really responsive. Also you have a really good and solid insight at the end that helps you to understand the performance of the survey. Also the customer services is really helpful, I had a couple of issues and easy fixed them thanks to the help of the staff.

What do you dislike?

If you're not into data analysys the insight at the end can appear a little confusing. So you have a little learning curve to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Legend offers you a free version also. So test it out once or twice and you will find that Survey Legend offers you the best tools and features in the field. You will not be disappointed.

Usually I've to make and send out surveys for our projects, to understand what can be good and what to avoid. The fact that I can customize the template of the surveys as I want and the fact that the survey will be accesible from every devices is something that I will never leave for another service.

SurveyLegend review by Diego Nazareno P.
Diego Nazareno P.

"Most complete one, from feature to design and usability"

What do you like best?

I've looking for a tool to make surveys beyond google surveys mostly because of the audience (non technical, teenagers). This one is by far the best and the only one that has absolute everything I needed:

* Impressive number of question types

* No limit in the # of questions.

* Beautiful interface to create the survey, which makes one think that if that's the attention they've paid to the creation, there is no doubt why the execution of the survey is so awesome

* Full of features, almost any conceivable customization possible.

What do you dislike?

If they would offered custom background in the free tier, I'd be the happiest person in the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used it only with Safari, and it works perfectly there.

Trying to do surveys that are compelling for teenagers. Not only functional but visually appealing, and the functionality is to allow non-boring surveys, using different media.

The specific surveys were created around a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, so I needed it to be compelling and appropriate for non-technical users

SurveyLegend review by Nisarg A.
Nisarg A.

"Amazing tool for designing survey"

What do you like best?

Lights and colors provided by this software is really amazing.The website is easy to use and the speed of survey creation is worth mentioning also. Working with Survey Legend is very easy. Everyone from an amateur to a professional can work on it and use it for benefit. We use it for having respondents select between images and options like zoom, rank etc set it apart from competitors that over-index on functionality with text fields. They are always ready to answer any questions! The design is really cute and modern too..

What do you dislike?

We can include that the survey results did not include data from people who did not finish the survey completely. It caused the free data that I could monitor to be skewed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommended this to all who needs to analyze different surveys.

This survey can be used to ask my target audience which design appealed. So, now I am starting a new company now, so this survey also served as marketing in order to make people aware of my product.

SurveyLegend review by Saniya R.
Saniya R.

"Among the best Survey Designing Software"

What do you like best?

SurveyLegend is exactly what the software's name is. LEGEND. I use this software a lot. Firstly because I love the website design and graphics, The light and bright colors makes you fall in love with the website. The website is easy to use and the speed of survey creation is worth mentioning as well. One feature which differentiates this software from other survey making software is the bonus of adding an image for free without any subscriptions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the text formatting of the survey. I think this feature needs to be improved for a better display of the software. Analysis of the responses is also not up to the mark and I've seen other software have better analysis and scanning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to people, especially people running their own businesses and need regular customer insights for successful running of their business.

Surveys are the best way to get customer insight and feedback. Your customers base is what defines you as successful. Running a successful online venture, I have to change according to the market trends and demand. Through surveys, I can easily get to know what my customers want from my company. I have designed dozens of surveys yet and it is because of these customer insights only that I have been able to be considered as a threat in the e-commerce sector. I have expanded my portfolio from a handful of accessories to a special order customized clothing brand.

SurveyLegend review by Elena Y.
Elena Y.

"ServeyLegend - a survey made easy"

What do you like best?

There are quite many survey solutions on the market but what I really like about SurveyLegend is how intuitive the system is. It is very easy to use and adjust all those features they have for your business needs.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that a person can not customize design in a free version. It could be great at least to see how the survey would look like with custom design before making a purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Surveys are of high importance when working on Business Plan so that you could understand your market and analyze on which strategies to use.

SurveyLegend review by Irina K.
Irina K.

"Nice easy interface"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, number of quetions is not limited, nice interface with options to choose the design. A big variety of different questions' types (multiple selection, single selection, opinion scale, sliders and even emojis). The survey allows to submit it only one time per user. Easy to share among different respondents

What do you dislike?

Statistics options are quite limited and no way to change the layouts apart from three options suggested, no opportunity to download in the free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that statistics is not available for donwload in the free version

I am writing master thesis and usineg Survey legend to conduct a survey among different people and thus collect their feedback which will be used to test the hypotheses derived in the masters.

SurveyLegend review by Gregory D.
Gregory D.

"Very easy and powerful survey tool"

What do you like best?

I really liked that I was able to immediately begin designing a survey. The tools were simply laid out and explained so that I didn't feel like I had to read a software manual first. I was able to learn on the fly and find out how simple it was. That doesn't mean that it didn't have many features or let you dig deeper, it did all that to - but I found the interface easy and clean.

What do you dislike?

There were limitations on the free version. I understand why, I just wanted to get into more of the logic sets. It'll wait until I sign up for the Pro version!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does a great job and easy to use!

I needed a way to send a survey to a large group of people. But I needed to create it without having any experience creating surveys. So the biggest benefit I received was that I created a professional and in-depth survey (thanks SurveyLegend) and looked like I knew what I was doing even though it was my first time!

SurveyLegend review by Abby M.
Abby M.

"Best features, super easy, most aesthetically please free version anywhere!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, drag/drop and layout are intuitive. The FREE options for backgrounds, fonts, and options for survey wording/style are extensive. I realized later in the process that I could even personalize the default fonts but there was no need. The end result was professional but also representative of my personality and fit the goal of the survey which is really important!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing NOT to like. There are font features I didn't take advantage of because the defaults were so lovely but I guess if someone wanted to complain that it was TOO intense, they could. haha

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it once! You most likely won't spend any more time than you would on your current program. There is not a learning curve; very intuitive.

Professional but stylized and personally pleasing backgrounds, layouts, fonts, colors. I am able to gauge interest before I waste money and time on potential ventures/concepts.

SurveyLegend review by Klaus M.
Klaus M.

"Awesome Surveys!!!"

What do you like best?

I've been having trouble finding surveys that allow photos. Then I found SurveyLegend and they not only allow photos but lots of easy, quick customization. I can create a survey that fits my needs exactly that looks stunning!

What do you dislike?

I thought I had access to see survey responses. But I only had access to see the first part of a sentence. After researching I realized I had to upgrade to see responses which was a litle frustrating.

SurveyLegend has made focus grouping ideas incredibly easy across long distances. And reviewing feedback is fun with then different visuals & I can easily export to excel to play with the data.

SurveyLegend review by Linh N.
Linh N.

"Tools & Usability - Easy & Fun "

What do you like best?

We bumped into SurveyLegend accidentally and thought to give it a try, as it looked easy to use from the very beginning. After registered, it was even a pleasure to test all tools and features which comes along with a free account. It is super easy to work with, the most easiest survey platform we have worked with so far. Plus, the tools, for instance inserting photos and pictures makes the survey a lot more attractive for others.

What do you dislike?

In our case, we would need to insert not only one picture for a question, but a few more. This could be a point to improve.

With the help of SurveyLegend we are aiming to receive feedbacks for our Social Media Channels.

SurveyLegend review by Daniela Estefania A.
Daniela Estefania A.

"Survey Legend "

What do you like best?

What I honestly like the best about this survey was that it is not like the typical survey you find on the web. It lets you design it according to the topic you are searching for, it is really easy to use and has many tools needed for any type of question. You don't really need to be an expert on surveys to be able to use Survey Legend. I honestly enjoyed my experience.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that after sending out my survey, I was not able to see the data unless I paid for the service.

It is so simple, quick and easy to use

SurveyLegend review by Erin W.
Erin W.

"Intuitive tool & Fantastic customer service"

What do you like best?

- Easy to navigate UI

- User can begin constructing surveys with little to no instruction

- Ability to use pictures as selection options (not common functionality in survey sites)

- Very helpful and fast tech support

What do you dislike?

- For selection questions, there are options that force users to select only 1, allow users to select more than one, limit users to selecting a specified amount (no more & no less), and also force users to rank. However there is no option that allows users to select multiple with floors and ceilings (i.e. Select AT LEAST 3, or Select NO MORE THAN 5).

- Limited formatting options for fonts without modifying the code

- Doesn't appear to be an option to fully reset/wipe survey results and start over

Using this to help raise awareness for a charitable cause and garner interest in volunteer opportunities. This is by far the best survey building tool that I have found that suits our needs, specifically around having folks "vote for their favorite photo".

SurveyLegend review by User in Higher Education

"SurveyLegend rocks 👋"

What do you like best?

Survey Legend does my day! I love the user interface of Survey Legend, I find it easy to use by incorporating drag and drop. The interface allows you to simply make surveys, with drag and drop feat. The ability to also add links to websites is also a Cool feature I love. The customer service is really respectful, I had a couple of issues and easy fixed them thanks to the help of the staff.

What do you dislike?

I see no need for the data analysis report. Especially if the user is not tech savvy

I am often assigned to create and send out surveys for our interns. I love the ability to customize the template of the surveys as I want and the fact that the survey will be accesible from every devices.

SurveyLegend review by Nicole K.
Nicole K.

"Needed Surveys with Images"

What do you like best?

Having been a longtime survey monkey user, I've reached a point where I need my surveys to contain images. SurveyLegend is extremely user-friendly and makes it easy to create a survey that is both effective and visually appealing.

What do you dislike?

Wish that the test (free) version included more images so you could actually put together an entire survey and distribute before having to make an upgrade purchase.

Being in the fashion industry visual indicators are key when working with clients and collaborators. Having the ability to consistently brand my surveys and include images is essential to the daily operation of my styling business.

SurveyLegend review by Varad K.
Varad K.

"Very image-friendly survey service"

What do you like best?

A simple to use interface and by far the most image friendly survey service on the market. We use it for having respondents select between images and options like zoom, rank etc set it apart from competitors that over-index on functionality with text fields.

What do you dislike?

A lot of table-stakes features are paid, which makes it difficult when first evaluating the product - would be nice to let me design the ideal survey and then limit me on data collection before upgrading.

Surveying early adopters with different designs of a physical product that is evaluated on visual aesthetics. Being image friendly has been the greatest benefit of using the service.

SurveyLegend review by Jayraj S.
Jayraj S.

"The Survey Master"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can easily come up on a solution.The UI is pretty fluid and so are the features which are exclusive to this product.I really like the color theme and the ease with it handles the process.

What do you dislike?

This product is really well built and there is very little or nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

I use to collect data and analyse it for my projects and also for my other needs and with this product i can easily ask my fellow mates to fill in the survey form and i can have the entire data at my fingertips.

SurveyLegend review by Nicola B.
Nicola B.

"Best site for surveys I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Survey Legend is the best software I have ever used for surveys. The interface is so engaging than the simple drag and drop from others, that you can easily make your surveys. Also the fact that you can put images into it's a good point of force. You can have professional and elegant surveys with no difficulties.

What do you dislike?

I would like if the Survey Legend team allows users more customizations of surveys, from fonts to colours. Also it's not possible to size the images or rotate them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

COnsider using Survey Legend, the feature that allows you to put images into helps your respondents to be engaged in it and they're more inclined to finish it.

I use Survey Legend for our focus team and to understand needs and point of views of clients in certain fields.

SurveyLegend review by Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

"Love This Software!"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use, and the customer service is great. They are always ready to answer any questions! The design is really cute and modern too!

What do you dislike?

I wish that the survey results did not include data from people who did not finish the survey completely. It caused the free data that I could monitor to be skewed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a lot of free options that let you get a feel of what it's all about, which is nice. I would recommend everyone give it a try - you'll probably like it!

I used the survey to ask my target audience which design appealed to them. I am just starting a new company now, so this survey also served as marketing, to make more people aware of my product.

SurveyLegend review by João Antonio B.
João Antonio B.

"Very good survey instrument"

What do you like best?

This survey tool is very easy to use and you can design it in many beautiful forms.

What do you dislike?

Mostly it is important to export the data for any survey you do, and this option is just for the payed version. But the free version is much better than others I tryed before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy survey tool, that is a good choice.

I am trying to understand what people wish to see on a museum.

SurveyLegend review by Muhaddisa S.
Muhaddisa S.

"Survey Legend makes visually beautiful Surveys with Amazing User Experience, possible."

What do you like best?

Customization, availability of fonts, great UX design, interaction and making it possible for user to design their survey in any way they want. By tracking location, SurveyLegend makes it easy to organise results according to geographical location without particularly asking the respondents about where they live.

What do you dislike?

Detailed access to responses is not possible on the live analytics dashboard only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about beautifully presenting your surveys to your audience, and making their experience absolutely delightful, Survey Legend is the game.

I'm able to reach my target audience easily, and make them engage with the content of the survey. I get more responses and people get excited about my surveys.

SurveyLegend review by Julia N.
Julia N.

"Moderno y sencillo"

What do you like best?

Permite agregar imágenes a las preguntas fácilmente. Fácil de usar, las encuestas poseen una interfaz muy profesional y son fáciles de compartir. Visualmente atractiva. Tiene numerosos tipos de preguntas por defecto. No está traducida al español pero si tienes un nivel de inglés básico se entiende y es fácil de manejar.

What do you dislike?

Limitación de algunas funciones que necesitamos. La versión gratis es bastante limitada

En general estoy satisfecho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Legend es muy fácil de usar, tiene un cuestionario interactivo en línea que hace que la recopilación de datos sea mucho más fácil.

Creación de encuestas en línea las cuales son respondidas por los empleados de manera rápida y eficaz.

SurveyLegend review by Administrator

"Better than other online survey tools used previously"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a range of question formats allowed within each survey. And I like the ability to customize the appearance of the survey with photos, logos, and templates. The chat feature was very helpful for one off questions.It's great to see that there were respondents that had opened the survey but did not complete it.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a one month subscription option. We're just not a company that needs to use a survey that often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of our tenants already has begun using SurveyLegend based on our recommendation

Realizing that we get much more candid feedback when people are given the opportunity to communicate anonymously.

SurveyLegend review by Mikey I.
Mikey I.

"Bright, attractive and inviting"

What do you like best?

SurveyLegend's Live Analytics is a great way for users to see which channel of survey exposure works best.

What do you dislike?

When creating the questions, tools get in the way and when I shared the survey on Snapchat, respondents found it difficult to complete the survey on their mobile phones

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the different features, sometimes you might find a feature which portrays your survey better than you expected.

This is an academic project for marketing

SurveyLegend review by Jake L.
Jake L.

"Wonderful, Very Easy to Use! "

What do you like best?

User Friendly and its very Easy to use. Perfect for a non-tech guy just like me. It helps me create professional survey forms without having to consult from other people. This helps me a lot because now I can provide better service to my clients and I know better now what to provide because I got their needs. I'm very much satisfied with you guys keep it up! :)

What do you dislike?

Im not sure yet what to dislike because as of now I am very much satisfied with their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is recommended for the non-tech people out there just like me. Their dashboard is easy to understand and use.

I got to collect details from my clients make my market research easier and better. Surveylegend is very easy to use. It's perfect for a non-tech guy like me.

SurveyLegend review by Giuseppe F.
Giuseppe F.

"probably the best out there, image questions/answers wise"

What do you like best?

I found the sw while searching for a good survey engine, image wise. I needed images and photographs in questions and also as answers (choose an image that xxx : array of images). I really love that, and it works beutifully

What do you dislike?

it is just silly to not include survey logic, i would like to create a IF ELSE flow, at right now it looks like it doent allows it.

I would also like the possibility to buy interviewed, like surveymonkey and survio ( i think) allows.

i am doing a design related survey, trying to link emotions and shape. Such task is only possible by making the interview to choose among images as answers.

SurveyLegend review by Shaunak T.
Shaunak T.

"Great survey platform"

What do you like best?

I am used to using Typeform but it is limited to 100 response in the free version. SurveyLegend does not have a cap and the monthly fee is a lot lower. I like the functionality.

What do you dislike?

I wish the UI was more refined. The platform as a whole has great functionality but wish the generated surveys were visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome product and easy to use.

Primarily using this for generating user feedback on generated product wireframes.

SurveyLegend review by Muhammed Z.
Muhammed Z.

"Review of Survey Legend"

What do you like best?

I just cant say what i liked best, because everything turned out to be best for me. The applications,features,background picture everything . Working with Survey Legend is very easy. Everyone from an amateur to a professional can work on it and use it for benefit!

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything. Frankly I thought that i would really find something to dislike but could not find any!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use definitely! You should definitely give it a try, you may think its new and you have been using some other tools in your career, but atleast try it out. I am sure you gonna like it! Change is the only constant in life. Its way better than other option that have become hackneyed.

We can create surveys and find out about trendsetting technologies.

SurveyLegend review by Anja B.
Anja B.

"Easy to use - I like"

What do you like best?

Easy to do the survey, friendly user journey. Straight forward I would say :)

What do you dislike?

I did a rating survey and a lot of people wrote me that they could only rate 2 logos instead of all. maybe this is my mistake but I did not find out yet what went wrong :)

we have finalised our logo by making sure that most people like it!

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Best site for setting up image ranking "

What do you like best?

The capability to rank images - product designs - in a simple and efficient fashion.

What do you dislike?

Some of the key aspects - like individual responses - are only for paid customers. At least there should be an option to see the first 10 responses per survey for free customers. Surveylegend do not have a mobile app like Surveymonkey. Even the mobile site lacks options limiting capabilities compared to a desktop user.

To gauge responses from customers about various product designs in terms of visual appeal. The image ranking capability allows me to display various product designs and let users rank them according to their visual aesthetics. This is great input for marketing a new product.

SurveyLegend review by Clémentine P.
Clémentine P.

"Amazing tool !"

What do you like best?

It's the only platform that allows you to create polls for image ranking, it's exactly what I needed. It also looks very professional !

What do you dislike?

I haven't found something I don't like yet

Making polls is always very tricky, you need something that looks great and that allows different types of polls. It helped me get more anwers than a simple google form where people would have to do the ranking manually

SurveyLegend review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"A great experience with SurveyLegend"

What do you like best?

I have a great experience since when i use it, help me save a lot of time that i used to lost, it ease to understand, low effort and provide high efficient, good reaction from the customer, their comment about this software is very usefull and wonderful.

What do you dislike?

sometime is slow in download, and sometime when i try to download the data from my smarthphone it is imposible, and the rest aspect all are fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very usefull, if you want to make some survey and all the opinion from your costumer, it is your goal it is right eletion

great comment from the customer, it help my save a lot time

SurveyLegend review by Agency in Higher Education
Agency in Higher Education

"Survey Legend"

What do you like best?

I like that I could email this out to a select group and get their feedback easily. The paid "Logic" option also looks like it could be handy. I also like the ability to create "if...then..." question. It was really helpful for me and the type of survey I wanted to create.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I ran into was that I had to use photos saved to my computer for some of the answers.

It would be nice to have the option of uploading images from the internet. With that said, it's so good, I wish it was free! Otherwise, everything that I tried worked well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This seems to be a great platform. However, it's not free and as a non-profit employee, I can't justify the expense to get the full experience.

We are able to ask program participants what is important to them. This will help us better provide programing that fits their needs.

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great tool for surveys!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, friendly user interface, ability to design an edit and create is very intuitive. Compared to other tools out there, this one definitely has the advantage due to the easy to use interface.

What do you dislike?

Not much, the tools are all very self explanatory to use if you take the time to read them. It would be nice to have some icon description show up once you hover over the icons in the 'Live Analytics' section but this is just a minor recommendation.

We are trying to measure our departments Agile Maturity

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Modern and fun survey tool"

What do you like best?

This survey tool is very easy to use and it's very modern. It offers nice templates and design for the survey so that it can fit the style which you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

The free subscription is a bit limited, but you can still use Survey Legend for smaller questionnaires. For large amount of data it might be a bit hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a useful and easy-to-use tool.

I am trying to gather feedback for some designs from my colleagues, friends and family, and this is an easy way to do it in one place, rather than going to everyone individually and asking for their feedback on pen and paper.

SurveyLegend review by YANG J.
YANG J.

"Positive Review"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use and very straightforward with much variety of design options layout for me to use. Not only that, the interface looks very sleek and professional and I've gone through the survey seemlessly.

What do you dislike?

Many of the key features that other survey platforms provide free are restricted to being upgraded

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

Currently trying to tackle customer satisfaction. No results as of now

SurveyLegend review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Impressive Amount of Options"

What do you like best?

The UI is really easy to use. There are plenty of choices to format your survey.

What do you dislike?

The upgrade price. As a personal user that doesn't do surveys too often, I'd rather have a per poll fee option. There's no way I want to buy a yearly subscription for a single survey.

No business use as this is being used for personal use (neighborhood stuff)

SurveyLegend review by Mathilde C.
Mathilde C.

"User friendly & easy to use"

What do you like best?

Surveytool is easy to use for people like me who do not have strong IT skills. The features propose for free are large (compared to all competitors), allowing to have a strong level of details. Moreover, the support team is reactive and ready to help for all kind of questions you will have.

What do you dislike?

Not enough details on the live analytic (no filter for example)

I did a training assessment survey to improve our training offer to our employees.

SurveyLegend review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Great System"

What do you like best?

Easy of use and live analytics makes quick results, options to rank pictures is what the big sell was to us

What do you dislike?

Export of basic data could be a free tool ( maybe just to google drive ), rest of tool is working well as designed

Rebranding efforts of a non-profit logo and taglines. this will further our steps to reach more people

SurveyLegend review by Alecx Nicole M.
Alecx Nicole M.

"GREAT AND VERY OPEN"

What do you like best?

What I like best in this app is they are very open in entertaining your comments and suggestions. It also has many ways of customizing your survey.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that I cannot fully use it, since I am only using it for free

I am currently working on my thesis and it is helping me a lot.

SurveyLegend review by ira v.
ira v.

"Best of the best"

What do you like best?

This is my first time i use online survey form my research and, it was really helpul. Thank you

What do you dislike?

It really need a strong connection to open it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up a good work

My thesis, it was saving my time to spread the questionaire

SurveyLegend review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

The easy to use templates and instructions. The overall look and feel

What do you dislike?

That you have to pay right away to use the features

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far very easy to use, because you have to pay for an upgraded fee to use the additional features, I have not had the opportunity to use this program to its full potential. SurveyLegend had the type of survey I wanted to create, in an easy to use format. I actually cancelled my survey monkey account to come over here and I am not disappointed so far.

Voting for a team recognition award

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent team and best partner "

What do you like best?

I believe that any system if started very initial that is fine but if no customer service then no use for that ... but surveylegant team starting very well for listen to you as customer and they replied if alliance not not and they offered timeline for this update when to be done which can suit everybody

What do you dislike?

Only dashboard and unable to modify the result (delete ) but they said will be done however that takes 9 months not really done but I believe it is after phases

Logic Mosul helped to give interactive form

SurveyLegend review by User

"SIMPLE TO USE AND UNDERSTAND"

What do you like best?

I like that it was easy to set up a survey. I also appreciated the constant updates that I received. and The other thing I really liked was how easy it was to sieve through the data collected.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that I could not simply export the data to excel or word.

I was using it to help me evaluate my customer needs to adjust and make my product development process more effective

SurveyLegend review by Elismar V.
Elismar V.

"Create survey to answer having fun"

What do you like best?

- Really easy to use

- Friendly user interface

- Great design with perfect mobile experience

- Really nice analytics with graphics and nice export options

What do you dislike?

The free account can not export anything

I'm doing a research in a global company and can see in real time where people are accessing the survey and the results I'm getting.

SurveyLegend review by Eishaan B.
Eishaan B.

"User Friendly and Intuitive Online Survey Solution"

What do you like best?

- intuitive layout

- simple, no frills menus, makes everything easy to find

- wide range of options in the free mode

- allows unlimited responses even in free mode

What do you dislike?

- absence of question numbers, making it slightly less suited if that is a deal breaker

- the mobile app has limited functionality (as far as I could make out when attempting to work on my surveys on the iphone app)

Conducting scientific research

"Easy Survey Builder"

What do you like best?

Being able to add photos to the questions so my students can see exactly what I am asking them about. I am able to gather more specific feedback on their learning styles and progress.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far! Everything I want or need to do can be done without a hassle.

This tool is helping me quickly collect data and preferences from from students and colleagues on hot button issues.

SurveyLegend review by Emma D.
Emma D.

"SurveyLegend"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use and unlike many other survey platforms, allows multiple pages and questions even on the free version. Also very prompt responses to questions using the online chat facility.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to download the data on the free version

Needed to conduct survey across large geographical area, diverse subjects and without funding being provided.

SurveyLegend review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Media gallery option is amazing"

What do you like best?

I can easily upload a .JPEG into the application and it's loaded automatically. Also the pre-made templates and survey types were helpful getting started.

What do you dislike?

Currently, Survey Legend uploads images up to 5MB. Sometimes I don't have compression software, but it's not a huge hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial first for smaller surveys, then upgrade your services for more features.

I've finally found a platform that allows me to upload pictures onto a survey with ease. Also, I can create a survey in under 10 minutes.

SurveyLegend review by Katie H.
Katie H.

"Non-Profit User"

What do you like best?

The ability to upload pictures to use as survey answers is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues using it, although it would be nice to not have a limit on # of pictures to upload.

The ease in uploading pictures for the survey.

SurveyLegend review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"Probably the easiest way to create a very usefull survey very fast"

What do you like best?

The simple way to create a survey.Use drag and drop to set up a sparkling survey that looks appealing to the public and is attactive for clients to fill out.

What do you dislike?

Creating multiple pages in the survey is a bit of a puzzle.

Fast, simple to use and great performance. Connection with Google cloud services.

SurveyLegend review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Easy to use, visually appealing and excellent customer service!"

What do you like best?

I came across survey legend after trying multiple other popular survey hosting sites and this one is by far the best. Setting up surveys is simple, with lots of customizable features available, the end result is both visually appealing and professional. The icing on the cake is definitely the dedication to customer satisfaction!

What do you dislike?

The website speed is a bit slow on IE7.

Conducting a customer feedback survey to help shape a future project meant to enhance provided services.

"Easy to create"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the survey. I like how simple it is to create. Created this survey for training purposes for my company and everybody loves it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is you cannot size photos or font for the introduction.

We're using this survey for our employees to answer anonymously to determine what topic needs be focused on so we can set up trainings

SurveyLegend review by Administrator

"Great for a First Time User!"

What do you like best?

I loved the easy to use functionality of the software.

What do you dislike?

I found it challenging to create a QR code. I had to follow several steps and leave the site to create it. I wish that was easier to create.

I was able to get instant feedback regarding the usefulness of a teacher training. The information obtained from the surveys helped me to plan future trainings

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"I like Survey Legend, but there should be more free features."

What do you like best?

I like that surveys are very customizable. There are many options to tailor the survey to individual preferences and needs.

What do you dislike?

I think there should be more free features, especially because in my particular position, I do not need to make many surveys. A monthly or yearly subscription would not make sense for me, but I would use the program more if there were more free options.

We use SurveyLegend mostly for feedback from students and faculty in our institution.

SurveyLegend review by Han F.
Han F.

"19th EU NGO"

What do you like best?

the web sit is nice design

good futers

What do you dislike?

slow server it takes long time and the long steps to get export to Excel

Recommendations to others considering the product

collecting data about like or dislike an event

SurveyLegend review by User in Computer Software

"One of the best survey tools on the internet"

What do you like best?

I have been looking for a good website to do a survey for my small company, for a long time! I am not disappointed. It is really easy to create a survey and to design it however I want it. Big plus for the design and responsiveness of the website.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is nothing on SurveyLegend that I dislike.

We're looking to do some surveys with our clients and we have gathered good data to improve our services.

SurveyLegend review by Kayla K.
Kayla K.

"Best Survey Tool for Design Review "

What do you like best?

-Ability to personalize with your own banner, logo or photos throughout the survey.

-Allows respondents to rank multiple selections rather than select one.

-Allows respondents to provide feedback on their selections in short answer form questions.

What do you dislike?

-Analytics are fast to update, but not live.

-Can be hard to distinguish between surveys started and submitted. Not sure if started surveys are counted in analytics.

Survey Legend is allowing our school community to select a mural design in a student design competition, and also contribute their ideas for how it might be improved.

"Easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

The interface was very self-explanatory. I went in with a unique/creative survey idea in mind and the website made it easy to do.

What do you dislike?

Obviously that you have to pay for it, but it's good quality and they give you up to 4 months for free if you fill out reviews like this one I am doing.

I am trying to narrow down the target-market of Filanthropic clothing. So far the survey hasn't been sent out, but I expect good results.

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Looking for something simple and quick and I found it. "

What do you like best?

It was taking me awhile to find a survey with a picture choosing question for a company email, but I found it eventually. Everything was really easy to use and implemented. The live analytics was a huge bonus.

What do you dislike?

I did wish it was easier to figure out how to limit the multi question to two answers only and that I could have limited the survey to the people it was limited to (as in they weren't allowed to chose multiple entries. I think this would have saved a lot of trouble.

Quick, easy to implement, lots of choices, etc. The live analytics I figured out later.

SurveyLegend review by Brittanie D.
Brittanie D.

"Good for basic Survey Needs!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to build surveys. I enjoy all of the colors that are available. The questions are easy to build. I only use the free version.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of question options. I also do not like how much it cost to have the up grades. The upgrades just are not worth the money.

I am using it to help gather data on my students in my classroom.

SurveyLegend review by Michaela O.
Michaela O.

"Finally a picture-ranking survey"

What do you like best?

It took me a while to find a perfect site for my research survey. SurveyLegend is the first site allowing my respondents to rank pictures, and my work on stigmatization can happily continue.

What do you dislike?

I have been happy with the site so far. I have only had trouble logging in with Facebook, but I have used my email instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for use in image-based surveys, which is what I was looking for.

Picture ranking in the survey - something I have struggled with so far.

SurveyLegend review by Ben H.
Ben H.

"Dissertation Survey"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and easy to distribute to receive responses to the survey.

What do you dislike?

The analytics do not appear to correlate with the responses received.

currently investigating the factors affecting peoples willingness to participate in knowledge sharing.

SurveyLegend review by Administrator

"SurveyLedgend, the nicest and best looking survey creator there is "

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is the modern style of the website. It is so modern and easy handling. another thing I like is that there is no maximum of surveys you can collect. For me that was the keypoint to use SurveyLedgend. And in the beginning the help was good and fast from the chat on the website.

What do you dislike?

The thing i dislike is that the website is kind of slow on every divice I used. It was slow on my laptop, iPad, iPhone and other smartphones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It is easy, good looking and has helpfull employees.

I am doing a customer satisfaction survey. So I'm looking for things to improve in the company I used the survey

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of use in creating the survey and adding pictures

What do you dislike?

That a picture added is automatically re-sized, for some images I would prefer to make them smaller in the survey so as not to overwhelm survey participants

This survey has allowed me to have a large number of respondents complete the survey quickly and efficiently.

SurveyLegend review by Justin X. H.
Justin X. H.

"I like it"

What do you like best?

Simple software, easy to use, and I like the drag and drop feature.

What do you dislike?

My only issue with the prodect is that it is not free lol :(

Easy way to create a poll

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"GLAM Community Feedback Survey"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use. It allowed pictures to represent answers which was great. I liked that many advanced features for other programs were free for surveylegend. It was very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wished it would have a feature to select a correct answer so results can be used to generate results like a test.

It allows us to survey smaller children due to its pictures functioning for answers.

SurveyLegend review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Picture Friendly"

What do you like best?

I was pleasantly surprised that I was able not only to upload images within the survey but that there was also an option for me to upgrade for free for one addtional week. The website is easy to use and there are more features and most websites.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload more pictures for free.

Impact of images on social media within the food industry

SurveyLegend review by Ramon Angelo A.
Ramon Angelo A.

"Best of its class!"

What do you like best?

I like it because it makes gathering of survey easier!

What do you dislike?

Hope we can have the free version without having to subscribe!=

The subscription type

SurveyLegend review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"My experience with Surveylegend"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use

- Works on mobile phones

- Easy share your data

- Use images for questions is a good function

- Cool backgrounds and the survey can be made custom.

What do you dislike?

- The skip question function is not appreciate and gives a wrong view of your results

Research & development

SurveyLegend review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Survey Legend makes the data collection is easier! "

What do you like best?

Good interface and interactive features! Hard to switch to another online survey, because Survey Legend includes all the question types that will be needed in the research field to gather the insightful results. This online questionnaire is not mainstream and make me enjoy!

What do you dislike?

limitation of some features that we need, but overall I'm satisfied with this online survey!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Legend is easier to use because it has an interactive online questionnaire and make data collection become so much easier!

Could make an online questionnaire easier, respondents are comfortable with the interactive features.

SurveyLegend review by Administrator

"Great functionality and options"

What do you like best?

The flexibility in being able to build simple to complex questions with many variables.

What do you dislike?

It not being fully free - but I appreciate you pay for better products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot better than the other products I looked at.

Customer feedback from a wide range of people to help direct us.

":)"

What do you like best?

best free survey creator I've found, lets you include pictures within questions which is helpful, easily customisable, and shows you the geographical location of the respondents

What do you dislike?

That you cannot view certain results and use certain questions without paying

finding gaps in the market with customers input with a wide reach

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"SurveyLegend System"

What do you like best?

The interface of customizing design. There are many options and idea from the system

What do you dislike?

I dont see and dislike with SurveyLegend, everything is perfect and my expectation is there.

We will use this system for employee event voting for the company. I have realised that there are many features in this surveyLegend.

"So Much Fun!"

What do you like best?

I love all of the choices for setting up questions!! I've gotten a lor of use out of the Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down and the Sliding Rate Bar!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! No complaints from me! I love everything about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface is incredible. I never thought I could have so much fun setting up a survey, or viewing results!!

We are getting Quick answers from our team on their preferences and feelings towards pressing issues. We are able to view the results clearly and quickly.

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Fund-Raising
Administrator in Fund-Raising

"Super!"

What do you like best?

very user friendly, visually appealing, and supports two languages at once

What do you dislike?

all the things you have to pay for :( bummed about that. I don't think my boss will agree to buy a subscription so I'll keep using the free version for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it!

expanding our audience and mailing-list reach

SurveyLegend review by Administrator

"Easy, intuitive and quick to set up."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up simple survey with free account. Easy to read analytics and responses.

What do you dislike?

Wasn't able to buy survey results for just a single survey as I will not be needing to use this tool regularly.

Wanted to be able to add a URL to survey questions and couldn't. This could be a paid feature. Wish I could just upgrade 1 survey as 'paid' for the lifespan of that survey, instead of monthly subscription.

Using for internal company feedback.

"Excellent survey instrument"

What do you like best?

SurveyLegend was easy to use. It was easy to create a survey, easy to allow others to partake in the survey, and easy to review and analyze the data.

What do you dislike?

What is disliked is that I'm forced to provide feedback on the product in order to download the data from my survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Ability to automatically create a slide show from the data.

2. Ability to automatically create a document from the data.

The survey was for a research paper for my graduate program. The survey was use to help determine why teacher retention is so poor.

SurveyLegend review by Danielle B.
Danielle B.

"Great survey tool"

What do you like best?

This tool is much easier to use than Survey Monkey. I used a search engine to find a tool that could create surveys with photos when I ran into difficulties with SM.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to upload over 7 photos is a pain point.

Taking polls and quizzes in the workplace

"Fast and effective "

What do you like best?

The programme itself is user friendly and the once you finish the survey it looks professional it looks like that you mean business when you send this out to your client.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would suggest is maybe letting users try the PRO version for at least 1 day just to get the full experience.

I am currently trying to get some data for our logo and I realized how effective using a survey to the public and getting their opinion about it.

SurveyLegend review by User in Financial Services

"A helpful tool for a range of requirements"

What do you like best?

The product is extremely intuitive, and it takes no time at all to create visually pleasing surveys which provide useful statistics.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything right now!

We need to gather internal feedback - it's the easiest way to collect data in a simple manner!

SurveyLegend review by Administrator

"Super amazing survey platform"

What do you like best?

Best is setting up surveys and customising as per need

What do you dislike?

Unable to customise font/colors. There is no feature to pull in list of data/target audience list and then mass send out the survey.

Conducting a market survey for a project/idea.

SurveyLegend review by Wilson W.
Wilson W.

"Great presentation of Survey tools"

What do you like best?

The survey toolkit and its template do help the speed of implementing the survey.

What do you dislike?

Thats too bad we cant create the survey on mobile device and why Thanks page is even only available on Pro.

Survey

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"The surveys worked but the free version is quite limited."

What do you like best?

Good range of question formats to choose from. Survey was easy to put together.

What do you dislike?

The free version does not allow you access to all of the information gathered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your survey uses comments sections, you will have to upgrade to gain anything from the exercise.

I'm using it for an exit survey for clients of a fitness retreat. The main thing I was hop\ing to benefit from was the comments that people gave us. Unfortunately, with the free version I can only read the first line of each comment.

SurveyLegend review by Rossy G.
Rossy G.

"EXPERIENCIA SURVEYLEGEND"

What do you like best?

Muy contenta de poder utilizar las encuestas de SURVEYLEYEND, pues me ayuda en mi negocio a poder compactar la información que me proporcionan las clientas.

What do you dislike?

Necesito poder aprender a utilizar las preguntas.

La atención al cliente.

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Great survey tool"

What do you like best?

Visual clarity and various options, userfriendliness.

What do you dislike?

I'm hoping for a good response time that I'll be able to export survey results into Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great survey tool - development of analytical options has future potential to make the service even better.

We are running a survey to decide about the logo of a methodological community.

SurveyLegend review by Julie C.
Julie C.

"I would recommend this survey to any small business owner"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the easy interface. It is very simple to use and looks extremely professional.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it is not compatible with my website but I am trying to figure out a solution

To create a more streamlined client interaction

SurveyLegend review by Internal Consultant in Higher Education
Internal Consultant in Higher Education

"Easy to use - limited possibilities"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and it only takes seconds to set up.

What do you dislike?

Especially in the free Version you only have limited possibilities, but also payed is not so flexible

You can customize the look of the Survey so it looks familiar to customors.

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to create an image based survey

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike as of yet with this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

I was able to get feedback from all the team via one link as opposed to emailing each person individually.

SurveyLegend review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Pretty useful"

What do you like best?

the ease of use and available analytics of the tool is useful for students and entry level professionals

What do you dislike?

lack of enough customization options as well as the lack of more price tiers

market research study for students

SurveyLegend review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and effective online survey"

What do you like best?

I like the Live Analytics, it looks simple, clearly analyze the response and have good colors.

What do you dislike?

After look at the analytics report, I want to view the raw data from each response in UI. But the SurveyLegend did not provide that feature, need to export as an Excel file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease to use and good start. You can manage to add more features from Pro later. I like the LIVE dashboard.

Product Test

SurveyLegend review by Aliya R.
Aliya R.

"Very happy"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can import photos to ask survey questions

What do you dislike?

that I can only upload 6 photos before needing to upgrade

figuring out what our customers like and dont like

SurveyLegend review by Idan S.
Idan S.

"Your way to follow peoples feedback"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the comfortable system, the new and vibrate look and the easy instructors.

What do you dislike?

the system isnt always sync with google drive

following our costumers feedback

SurveyLegend review by Agency
Agency

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

Like how easy it is to include visuals in the survey

What do you dislike?

Would like it to be easier to see that data collected without having to export

Market analysis

SurveyLegend review by Jun Xian K.
Jun Xian K.

"Review for SurveyLegend"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! SurveyLegend has very user-friendly interface that makes creating survey forms so simple.

What do you dislike?

Other than the need to need to pay for it's service:(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use!

Solving unanswered questions that needed surveys to know more.