SurveyMonkey Customer Experience

(50 reviews)

SurveyMonkey CX is a turn-key NPS solution with powerful features designed to collect, understand, and act on your customer feedback

Work for SurveyMonkey Customer Experience?

Learning about SurveyMonkey Customer Experience?

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience Reviews

Showing 50 SurveyMonkey Customer Experience reviews
SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Desiree J.
Desiree J.

"SurveyMonkey helps me see if our customers liked our products!"

What do you like best?

I like how SurveyMonkey lets me see if our customers liked our products! I like specifically how SurveyMonkey Customer Experience centers questions on the screen, tailoring questions to the customer's specific purchase. This ensures for us that each customer is getting the appropriate questions to give us feedback on, helping us serve our customers better.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how SurveyMonkey does not automatically provide a reward for customers that give feedback. I want that reward, however, to be tailored to the amount of information the customer gives, and I would like for it to be automatic. SurveyMonkey is not advanced enough to handle this desire, however. Unfortunately, I was very upset to find that this could not be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using SurveyMonkey Customer Experience, make sure that you take the time to learn how to tailor series of questions to best suit your customer's experience. If you have many different products, one customer's answers might only help if they match certain criteria. Also, enable Real-Time Analysis, so that you can see what your customers are thinking in real-time as they are answering your questions.

With SurveyMonkey Customer Experience, I've realized that we can provide better experience to our customers by receiving instant feedback on products that they've purchased from us. With instant feedback, we save time and money as we can instantly receive their feedback, which we can then use to improve our products and eventually save money by reducing our refund rate.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyMonkey Customer Experience
SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"survey monkey - fast easy efficient"

What do you like best?

I thoroughly enjoy how easily I can create surveys that work for me/my team/target audience. I have utilized the program for various needs/uses but ultimately the program allows me to modify the survey questions to whatever I need and the program even provides helpful question examples/sample options. The options aren't always the best choice for what I need, but they have on occasion helped me to tweak my questions or adjust the wording or layout for a simplified user friendly survey.

What do you dislike?

I/my company purchased a basic membership and it works for us, but it in order to have more flexibility and access more options in creating surveys etc we need to upgrade, which is not worth it since it's really not necessary and we are not willing to spend the money on something so menial. So I guess my "dislike" with the program is that it requires upgrades for additional access levels in options for creating more specific surveys. In our most recent survey I wanted to adjust the column width for a multi choice graph question but was unable to and I believe in the upgraded version I would have been able to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are addressing our customer's overall experience and their opinion of our facilitator, the session and their feedback - pros/cons what can be changed etc and we are using this feedback to then adjust our programs/offerings. We have even utilized this feedback to enhance our facilitators presentations and/or delivery system/process. Our most recent change based on survey monkey feedback was to change the duration of one of our programs (from 3 days to 2) - the session is now sleeker and more efficient due to this feedback.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Taylor  S.
Taylor S.

"Easy and quick to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is incredible, as is the simplicity of formatting, both for the survey maker and the survey taker.

What do you dislike?

It, at times, can be a little too simple. I also find that at times, people don't trust it as much because anyone can make a survey or poll on survey monkey. A lot of the times, members of staff find any emails we send out through Survey Monkey going directly into their spam, and a lot of the time we miss out on valuable information because of that.

Survey Monkey helps with office-wide decisions, from lunch orders and planning meeting times, to workplace experience. We use it in most aspects of work life when it comes to making group decisions, but then switch over to other programs once those decisions have been formally made. We use the data gathered from our surveys to make conclusions and approach problems from within the workplace- whether it be in meetings, casual conversations, or planning future office/workplace outings or events.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Brandon E.
Brandon E.

"A quick and simple solution for survey"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey presents you with lots of formats and options and makes the process of creating a survey to send either to internal customers or external customers quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

I do feel like there could be a little more customization but I think that might make the process of creating a survey to go out to any client base longer than necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall Survey Monkey gives you a great experience that is quick and easy. You should never struggle to get any sort of survey completed by utilizing this platform.

There was a need to internally survey a department group and there was a lack of trust that a Google survey would allow them the anonymity to fully give their feedback. Unfortunately this time, we did have some issues with culture implemented by previous management and needed a "neutral" place that people felt would allow the anonymity they wanted.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Laura  W.
Laura W.

"This is a great product!"

What do you like best?

This product is extremely easy to use and is also very versatile!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not a way at this point to use text services

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advise you to begin the process early! There are a lot of wonderful features, if you work with one of the install teams very intentionally, they will continue to help you out and explain various expansions that you can utilize to better the customer experience as well as analysis after collection of data. In addition, I would suggest starting early because if you are not proactive about it, it is likely that your time to start-up will be long and a bit strenuous. I want to reiterate how critical it is to really maximize your time with one of the representatives who can explain every opportunity for your company to use different venues, expansions, or analysis tools. All of these different techniques will help improve the functionality and user-friendliness of the product! Not to mention it will alleviate any frustrations or poor quality reviews that the customers or your population of surveyors will provide. All around it is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it! Best of luck in all your pursuits!

The number of customers who have participated in any post-service surveys drastically increased when we began using SurveyMonkey. This is a huge benefit because it allows us as a business to make improvements based on their answers!

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Love Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

This program is super simple to use. You don't need a tutorial to figure it out. The graphics are clear and there are several options for asking questions in different ways. Once it is sent out, people seem to be very receptive to taking the survey. They like the way it is presented and it is easy to complete.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something about Survey Monkey that I don't like. You don't have to spend much time to know that it requires little effort to create a survey, customize it and get results quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product.

We have been able to send a survey to better understand what tools our employees are using on the jobsite and then decide the best way to meet the needs of those employees. We feel that we have had success in getting honest feedback on different subjects.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Mai N.
Mai N.

"SurveyMonkey Review"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey is really easy to use in creating and sending surveys to accessing and completing surveys. It's pretty straightforward. I liked that I was able to easily analyze data within the web application. I also liked that you can copy surveys and edit what's needed, if you wanted to use something similar, as well as export responses to further manipulate the data, if needed.

What do you dislike?

There was not anything in particular that I disliked about SurveyMonkey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are needing a quick and simple method of sending and collecting data from both small and large groups of people, this is an easy-to-use tool that will definitely get the job done. You can do quick, simple analysis within SurveyMonkey online and export data for further manipulation, if needed.

SurveyMonkey surveys provided a solution to collecting information and allowing folks to anonymously submit their feedback.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Kristina D.
Kristina D.

"Great tool for customer feedback"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize our own surveys. We are in the sales/service industry and like getting our customers feedbacks about certain aspects and with the ability to customize we can obtain 100% of the information we are looking for. I also like the amount of templates they have available at your disposal.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to customize our own dashboards. That way when we log in we can easily go into our dashboards to access information we want more easily.

It's beneficial for us to know how we are performing in certain areas like service and where we can improve. These surveys help us maintain our level as excellence as well as help us to grow in areas of weakness.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by phillip C.
phillip C.

"survey monkey: make surveys for your business"

What do you like best?

survey monkey allows you to make a survey without having to invent all of the questions from scratch, which is a really big feature

What do you dislike?

the upgrade packages are too expensive. For instance, its 32/month for the basic survey package of unlimited surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i think its better than using a google created survey, but the difference is that google is really easily integrated into your email and google drive whereas survey monkey although it creates easy surveys and perhaps more detailed, it does not as easily share and integrate.

the benefits of survey monkey are that you can quickly and easily create surveys which give you feedback on what your customers feel or think about your product. for me, this works even with educational products.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User in Computer Software

"SurveyMonkey enabled us to supercharge our market research without heavy monetary investment"

What do you like best?

We found it so easy to set up any type of survey based on what data we wanted. Competing services do no come close to the survey type options that SurveyMonkey offers for all manner of uses ranging from inter departmental data to customer research. We didn't even have to read through the documentation before using the services that SurveyMonkey offers, a towering testament to the intuitiveness inherent in the service.

What do you dislike?

When questions are asked with multiple answers and require clarification in the order of the response, there may be a problem. Also when questions related to knowledge are asked and you want to discriminate the first mention (Top of mind) of the rest of the mentions. There may also be problems with open questions, their quantity and how to analyze them

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is a tool that I have used and I would recommend it with confidence to my colleagues. Several types of questions can be made but what I like the most is the ease of delivering the survey and the immediacy with which we have the data already processed and graphed.

As a developer, I needed a way to automate the often tedious administrative job of sending and collecting the pre-workshop assignments that provide much-needed input to shaping the client's workshop and selecting the opportunities on which the group will work during the session.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User

"Easy, User-Friendly Tool "

What do you like best?

What i would say i like best about the Survey Monkey Customer Experience is the interface. It is bright, colorful and not overwhelmed with information. It is incredibly user friendly, which is incredibly important to us. We find that if the interface proves difficult or complicated, people will not be inclined to use it. The tool is also customizable, and lets you focus on including exactly the information that is needed for your purpose. This freedom is great from a marketing and branding standpoint, as the editing was made simple.

What do you dislike?

It seemed that the tool doesn't help when trying to track multiple aspects of the customer experience. It was a bit linear in that, although there were analytics tools provided that were helpful to us overall. If they were to deviate from that linearity and give more options in terms of tracking, it would be an improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good tool for any company or service to begin identifying NPS, their roles, and evaluating customer feedback. Many studies have proven the importance of this type of information to companies and potential ROI.

Survey Monkey Customer Experience has overall helped us with analytics and data. We previously did not have a method of tracking how our business was affecting customers, and it is a good way to get feedback. We also realized as a company the importance and relevancy of NPS to a business, and this tool was helpful in embarking in that process. If there are other companies or colleagues of mine that are looking to find ways to improve their NPS and obtain solid feedback from their customers, this is a tool i would recommend to them.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User in Information Technology and Services

"My experience with Survey Monkey CX"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and navigate. Easy to implement. Easy to analyze data - helped us make better business decisions.

What do you dislike?

A bit pricey. Sometimes it was a bit clunky to create surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to help monitor customer satisfaction to improve customer loyalty and increase retention. However, it is not the cheapest solution, but one that we were willing to invest in due to the quality of the product and the high level of customer support. If you have any questions, customer support is extremely helpful and available when you need them.

It has helped us effectively collect, understand, and act on customer feedback to help us improve our product features and suggest new enhancements based on feedback received. The tool was also easy to implement and use, which made for better adoption across the organization. I would recommend this solution to a friend as it helped my organization gain better insight into customer behaviors to help us boost retention levels and provide loyal customers with the products and services they need most to effectively do their jobs and achieve their goals.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Julie S.
Julie S.

"Great way to reach customers"

What do you like best?

You can really track the customer experience from beginning to end. The insights are so easy to read and share, which helps streamline the process. Once everything is setup the automation from triggers from each action is super helpful. It then allows us to figure out where we are falling short and implement new ideas to help improve.

What do you dislike?

While there are a lot of features, a lot of them require you to pay/upgrade to use them.

The insights have helped identify problem areas and the platform allows us to easily share the in-depth analysis with everyone. It has allowed increased retention and selling opportunities which has meant increased revenue.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Jason  L.
Jason L.

"Instant Feedback "

What do you like best?

Survey monkey had helped poll the thoughts after conference calls, demos, and client interactions. We use it a little different than most and try to get actionable items on the sales and service side.

What do you dislike?

The only flaw I see is the same flawwe have with email, text, or phone calls and that is getting a response. Fortunately, it seems to be higher than someone answering the phone, at least it is in my business.

We are a very lean company in the Healthcare Vertical and complete with Billion dollar companies so we have to ensure we provider the best customer experience.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Jill M.
Jill M.

"Best customer service BAR NONE"

What do you like best?

Best customer service BAR NONE. Not only is the survey easy to construct and administer, the customer service was fantastic. We use it all the time (along with others) but prefer SM.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to add more styling features like typeform.

Same business problems as many others. Pick our customer's brains.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Ken  R.
Ken R.

"Perfect for info gathering"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey is my goto when I need to gather useful information to influence the direction of product decisions and what people want from their experiences.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any dislikes that I recall. This is one reason I like Survey Monkey so much.

Lack of knowledge of what the public wants can be costly and time consuming when one decides to test through trial and error. Survey monkey cuts through this and gives me the information that I want.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User in Internet

"SurveyMonkey experience"

What do you like best?

Benchmarks: it is helpful to measure our NPS against similar companies. This is extremely important to understand how we compare to other e-commerce competitors. This helps us translate insight into action!

What do you dislike?

There's only minor glitches here and there that I have noticed. Sometimes the surveys get snagged and don't upload as we inputted them, but overall we do love the platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for NPS, this is our primary use of this tool and it has really helped us move the needle in improving our customer satisfaction!

We use it to boost the customer service experience. We then benchmark our survey results. The Net Promoter Score helps us understand how we track against companies of similar structure to us.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User

"SurveyMonkey is great for Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

The software was super easy to use and navigate through. As a user, it was intuitive and very functional at any level. Creating and launching surveys is great in Survey Monkey

What do you dislike?

I did not experience any feature in which I did not like in this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create or launch surveys easily, this is surely the right product. I had never created surveys before, and I found SurveyMonkey to be very good for this. I was able to execute my project quickly and effectively using Survey Monkey. The results and data it also provided me with was great and useful in making my analysis for work related projects and programs.

Not applicable

"survey monkey review "

What do you like best?

i like that the reviews are anonymous when we use it in the office. The options to have polls and have people choose them without being "branded" for their selection is excellent.

What do you dislike?

although the anonymous feature is great it also has its down falls. some people go based on what is popular among their work friends but then again people should make their own decisions based on personal preference so the anonymous feature has more pros than cons.

getting general feedback from the employees. Its easy to have employees take part in a survey when they know it will be anonymous.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Get the Monkey OFF your back"

What do you like best?

When we have need for a quick survey, we use Survey Monkey. It takes the proverbial "monkey" off our back as it does the work for us. Super easy to use and the results are at our finger tips.

What do you dislike?

Thus far we have had no negative issues when using Survey Monkey.

Easy method to collect info from in-house and out-of-house.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Great Surveys!"

What do you like best?

The information that we get from the surveys.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would graph out results and drive a more direct reporting feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want valuable information. You can find it here.

Brings out the issues we may be having with employees to the forefront so that we can address those issues before they grow into lingering frustrations

"Surveymonkey review"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey was a great platform when I was using it. The design and ease of use was great, which was probably my top favorite thing about SurveyMonkey when comparing it to similar software from other companies.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any complaints while using SurveyMonkey. It provided a great way for me and my team to collect the data we needed

We wanted to address customer engagement issues we were experiencing. SurveyMonkey allowed us to isolate the challenges customers reported that we were facing and develop solutions to those challenges. Customer engagement and satisfaction improved.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Chioma O.
Chioma O.

"survey monkey"

What do you like best?

the site was easy to use. it was simple and straight forward

What do you dislike?

the process was time consuming and required effort

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a good product, no negatives. I would also research other alternatives for feedback

customer service and service efficiency. I would recommend this product to people who are looking to survey and collect data

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User

"Survey Monkey for Engagement"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, with built in sample templates that you can readily use, information provided on how to's to make you maximize the analysis of the data

What do you dislike?

None so far. Satisfied with the tool so far

Employee engagement - surveys around culture, environment, managers, scheduling, staffing, issues and concenrs

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up a survey with surveymonkey.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very basic and you have to pay a monthly fee to use many of the features on SurveyMonkey.

We use SurveyMOnkey to engage our social media audiences, and to poll staff on different things.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User

"Customer service is fast, they called back within 10 minutes"

What do you like best?

Fast call back. I left a question online and they called within 10 min and answered all my questions.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about them customer service

Figuring out how to use features within the tool. Customer service can help you with piping and advanced features.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Survey Monkey is great for ad hoc surveys"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The product in itself is very intuitive and I can see the the UX was made better from what i heard in the past. To me this is one of the quick and dirty go to places if you want to deploy a survey. They also have pretty good reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Not very secure if it will be used for business related topics. Concern about confidentiality.

I used them once for a benchmark survey and it was very easy to deploy.

"Survey Money review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use in setting up and distributing surveys. It is really helpful when you are trying to gather data for analytics. Individuals who fill out the survey do not tend to have issues accessing the survey and the response feedback is quick.

What do you dislike?

The surveys were sometimes difficult to set up, as in the program would crash. Additionally, the individuals filling out the survey would sometimes experience issues in accessing the survey.

It allows quick feedback on service given to each customer.

"Great for Surveys"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is user-friendly and easy to use. The insights gained are valuable and the visualizations are handy.

What do you dislike?

The interface was not the slickest, but it was workable.

We use SurveyMonkey to better understand customer pain points and opinions on tools and functionality.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Easy to setup and use"

What do you like best?

How easy and quick it was to setup surveys an gather feedback.

What do you dislike?

Not much, not sure how they could improve

Trying to understand what our customers thought of us, what their needs are and how we could meet or exceed them.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Kassidi N.
Kassidi N.

"Simplicity "

What do you like best?

Surveys are easy to build in less than 5 minutes and helps gather and organize the data!

What do you dislike?

None of it, it is easy and has never let me down.

I can gather school wide employee data to help implement change.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Very good with the application itself for running simple to moderate surveys"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of use, very user-friendly

What do you dislike?

No real support when you need to speak with someone or have a question

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are experienced in research this is a very good tool. If you need help or have questions you will struggle somewhat with this tool as their is not a lot of support.

Very easy to develop customer panels and monitor them.

Clients appreciate the fact that we can get actionable information quickly and efficiently .

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

What do you like best?

Our College uses survey monkey to rate their experience for our Professional Developement program, to get feedback on on Annual General meetings and it has been very helpful. You can understand it easily.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about it as Survey Monkey is so user friendly.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Daphne K.
Daphne K.

"Easy and manageable for just about any skill level"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is a no brainer survey tool. Helps with consolidation, reporting, even puts a ppt together for you !

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything negative about this product

Gathering data to help us improve our interactions

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Sadhiya M.
Sadhiya M.

"SurveyMonkey is User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I think the platform is super user-friendly, intuitive and the staff is great in responding to any questions you have

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more customization available

We are mostly using it for concept testing

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Mai-Ly N.
Mai-Ly N.

"easy software"

What do you like best?

I find it to be user-friendly, receive fast response and results

What do you dislike?

Nothing: I don't find anything that I dislike.

We used it mainly for survey with our customer. Customers didn't have difficulties to complete it.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Survey Monkey Got Me A Promotion "

What do you like best?

The ability to allow client to anonymously respond to surveys

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything, although I feel like creating your survey questions could be a little simpler.

My business needed a way to ask clients who chose to leave the business why they were choosing to do so. This helped us grow as a business because we learned what we're good at and what we need to strengthen.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Decent Platform for getting Market Insights"

What do you like best?

I like the most is simplified process of making a questionnaire which helps the Researcher to make the questionnaire more creative and appellate at the same time.

What do you dislike?

The platform is good and decent enough right now i have not seen the cons in it.

I was having difficulties in recruiting young talent so i had rolled out a market research on what youth expects from Part time Internship.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Brittney V.
Brittney V.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

We were able to gather quick customer satisfaction information with ease.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it took a bit to roll out but other then that was good.

Getting client feedback.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Prudence S.
Prudence S.

"Easy way to get answers"

What do you like best?

You can create your own questions about any topic. People can also respond with yes/no or expand.

What do you dislike?

You can submit your survey to the public

Trying to understand customer preferences

"Survey Monkey "

What do you like best?

I like that you can create any type of questions that you want to, and it's always simple and easy to answer

What do you dislike?

No dislikes that I can think of, everything is very easy to use

Great for collecting information on any topic, can be used for anything from "Where to go on a company outing" to "feedback on management"

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by User in Financial Services

"Survey Monkey Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey is a great way to get honest, anonymous feedback from current employees.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are no reporting metric features for reviewing and analyzing results.

Survey monkey is a great way to engage with employees and receive management feedback as to how we can improve the workplace and overall morale.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Survey Data made easy"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of collecting data from everyone and how quickly I can gather information

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how sometimes there are login issues for some of the users

I get to find out what areas need improvement and the customer experience is made easier to find

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I have used this to document answers from surveys created. It was easy to read

What do you dislike?

So far I have not come across anything that was memorably negative

We really want feedback from student and faculty at your University partners.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Very easy Survey System!"

What do you like best?

easy to use

quick

can use for numerous types of surveys

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything yet, may have more after more use.

Able to create surveys to send to staff in regards to a number of subjects

"Review"

What do you like best?

Easy access, anyone can create a survey for anyone

What do you dislike?

You have to make an account unlike google which is all there

Figuring out assignments and where everything is going

"Easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Straight forward. Received immediate results.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that the menu options are difficult to find.

Understanding needs and opinions about different departments in the company.

SurveyMonkey Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Easy to use and understand."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of using it. Everything was easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

It didn't offer multiple answers and that's what we were looking for in a survey.

Leads, none yet.

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"User friendly and effective"

What do you like best?

The ease and efficiency the service provides in data mining and statistical reporting.

What do you dislike?

the aesthetics and confusion when users finish survey

None

Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Conference center "

What do you like best?

Ease of customization and use for all users

What do you dislike?

Limit of free accessibility and customization

Clients input

Learning about SurveyMonkey Customer Experience?

* We monitor all SurveyMonkey Customer Experience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.