SurveyMonkey Enterprise

4.7

SurveyMonkey Enterprise is a survey platform for businesses.

Work for SurveyMonkey Enterprise?

Learning about SurveyMonkey Enterprise?

SurveyMonkey Enterprise Reviews

Showing 18 SurveyMonkey Enterprise reviews
SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"The Survey Expert"

What do you like best?

Online surveys are cost effective compared to the traditional method of surveying. You don’t need to spend money on papers and phone calls. You don’t need to employ your staff to note down the results of the survey paying them extra. It is easy to design. The survey App for online surveys comes with pre-loaded templates or directions to easily create your own surveys. That helps to design to your surveys in no time.

What do you dislike?

You can change the subject in the survey invitation, but you can’t add the sender’s name, so it doesn’t look very professional on the receiver’s end who will see in the From field “On Behalf of surveys@company.com via surveymonkey.com”

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey is very user friendly. The results are almost genuine because you choose your own respondents who are mostly your customers. That way you will get only genuine results.

if you decide to add an “Other (specify)” option it can only be added as the last item in the list, which looks weird if you also have “None of the above” or “Don’t Know,” which should come last. To add to the injury, you can’t make these types of answers exclusive in multiple choice questions to prevent inconsistent answers or click errors.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyMonkey Enterprise
SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Emilee H.
Emilee H.

"Powerful! "

What do you like best?

It is a powerful customization survey tool. When you compare with other similar tools, Survey Monkey stands out on this part. On top of that, you can easily link everything you need on the system to your account for ease of access. It offers end to end survey functionality that allows you to create, send out and manage surveys and responses from your customers. We are able to come up with specific surveys that target a particular group and send them out for feedback. This product has brought the best analytic capability as compared to other similar tools in the market.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features the tool offers are not intuitive. Due to this, it fails to achieve the objective I set to attain and this can be frustrating. This forces me to click around and depend on trial and error before I can find my way around. It would be nice if it was more intuitive with some of its features for ease of use.

It has managed to slice the time and effort I would have used to conduct surveys. I can now create surveys and send them out with ease. It helps me to quickly pitch in concepts and arguments to my team through surveys and receive a conclusive feedback on the same so that I can make the best decision. With Survey Monkey, I am able to save up to 30 times the time I would have used to conduct surveys if I were manually doing them.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by User in Mining & Metals
User in Mining & Metals

"Survey Monkey - Simple Yet Effective"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is easy to set up and customize with click and drag features. Questions can be formatted in different ways and the font can be modified to stand out if needed.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that's a negative with Survey Monkey. It fits our needs perfectly

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for gathering information. Easy to use and easy to design.

We use Survey Monkey for a ton of different things. In my role, I use it to survey for RSVP's for our annual awards dinner. Instead of having a ton of emails coming in, telling me who will attend and what dinner they would like, I can log into Survey Monkey and it's all in 1 convenient place.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Simon C.
Simon C.

"Excellent tools and intuitive interface"

What do you like best?

The ability to customise our surveys to look 'in line' with our website.

What do you dislike?

Creation interface slightly busy, could do with a clearer step-by-step but can be worked out quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want quick surveys with results provided in quickly accessible formats, this is for you. Pricing is reasonable, and results are trusted.

The ability to quickly implement and launch surveys for our customer base without involving other departments which would otherwise be required.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Kierst F.
Kierst F.

"Love Survey Monkey!"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey allows me to create and participate in surveys that are quick, efficient, and user friendly. This technology has been of great use in my graduate program.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Survey Monkey!

Benefits include being able to gain information about my peers preferences and provide feedback to my graduate program in an efficient, ananomous way.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Easy survey creation, streamlined feedback"

What do you like best?

Easy to create detailed surveys in a variety of formats. Streamlined feedback in table/pie chart format

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I have been very happy with this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customize Survey colors & backgrounds, makes for a more pleasant user experience.

Kiosk mode is very helpful as well.

Surveying for large scale events.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Abigail W.
Abigail W.

"Survey Monkey is excellent"

What do you like best?

I really like the easy accessibility of the website design and how user-friendly the whole website is.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything, and I do not have any complaints.

We used survey monkey to survey employees to see what quality improvement projects were important to the dietitians.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Carol D.
Carol D.

"Survey monkey review"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey works across many fields and venues . It allows for a variety of information to be collected

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the surveys become quite tedious when there is a lot of information to gather

It can be emailed to many people there by allowing for huge collections of data

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by User

"SurveyMonkey Enterprise is a great option for the development of business-focused surveys"

What do you like best?

The software is simple to use, yet allows for the creation of unique and appealing surveys

What do you dislike?

The software can be difficult to navigate, especially when trying to add pictures to the survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best software that I have used for survey development, and is the best option in my opinion

Any decision that involves a group of business professionals can be best solved through this software system. It enables you to create a unique and simple survey for all employees.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to create our surveys. Often times, our fellow employees know the name, so they’re more comfortable with taking a SurveyMonkey survey.

What do you dislike?

To some, it has a less of a business-like feel to it. Some consider it less professional of a survey platform.

Feedback on new policies and programs.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by User in Higher Education

"Quick and efficient"

What do you like best?

I love that Survey Monkey is simple. You can create surveys quickly and disperse them easily. It is also easy to review the data.

What do you dislike?

Not sure, I have a dislike yet. Students and I have both used to receive feedback and found it rather simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's simple and user-friendly.

NA

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Market Research "

What do you like best?

Loved using this to garner our customers opinions on upcoming promotions and different products.

What do you dislike?

Customers seem to have a difficult time inputting a longer answer when asked.

What our customers want and what they don’t want, how our website is functioning, what changes they want to see

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by User

"Office suggestions"

What do you like best?

That as a group we can honestly support the business without being effected by our opinions.

What do you dislike?

If we dont answer a survey they come ask us why and then our decision will affect there results.

Expansions, project meetings, planning events. Less hassle, legible writing, quick responses

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Great Surveying software"

What do you like best?

Allows me to survey colleagues, contractors etc. regarding their satisfaction. Can copy surveys from the past, creating new versions of old content to save time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customizing the surveys can be a little difficult.

Ability to gauge satisfaction and gather feedback from colleagues and contractors.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Great overall experience"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey checks all the boxes needed to gain insightfult feedback from our clients.

What do you dislike?

The principle of continually surveying your customers can lead to response fatigue.

What customers like and dislike. Where to continue and where to stop

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great Survey Interface"

What do you like best?

This product is very user friendly and has lots of options to allow your survey to cover broad topics.

What do you dislike?

There wasn’t anything I really disliked about the product.

We have used it for meetings and recruitment events.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great experience using it!"

What do you like best?

It’s so easy, everyone knows how to use it

What do you dislike?

I don’t think I’ve had any bad experience

We use it for several evaluations and to choose staff that has worked hard

SurveyMonkey Enterprise review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and most people are familiar with the software.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like using the software on a regular basis.

How people feel about the AP process

Learning about SurveyMonkey Enterprise?

* We monitor all SurveyMonkey Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.