SurveyMonkey

(13,092 reviews)

SurveyMonkey is a provider of web-based survey solutions, trusted by millions of companies, organizations and individuals alike to gather the insights they need to make more informed decisions.

Work for SurveyMonkey?

Learning about SurveyMonkey?

SurveyMonkey Reviews

Showing 13,091 SurveyMonkey reviews
SurveyMonkey review by Brenda C.
Brenda C.
View Original

"Survey Monkey"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyMonkey review by Antonio H.
Antonio H.

"Good Web"

What do you like best?

It is a very useful tool when it comes to advertising each and every one of our products, since by creating surveys we can find out what all our clients need at all times, which allows us to find the products necessary for a future sale, it also allows us to make market studies with ease, given that the same web gives us tools to track the surveys we send, and helps us logically in the growth of both ours and our customers

What do you dislike?

I do not like this application that from a certain number of surveys make us members of payment, part does not have exactly cheap rates, otherwise it is a very useful web tool, it is also worth noting that you have the option to leave fields blank in the free surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey monkey is a great application to send surveys to our list of contacts, without doubt the free period is recommended

In any company advertising is necessary and in ours is no less, thanks to survey monkey we can know what advertising to send and who thanks to their surveys and this greatly helps the organization

SurveyMonkey review by Edward P.
Edward P.

"Survey Monkey makes data collection and polling a breeze. Perfect for simple metric collection. "

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey makes creating surveys a breeze! The interface is very easy to understand, features are easily accessible and defined. Survey monkey has several methods of sharing each survey. Additionally, the results are compiled into an easy to read report that is visually clean. Survey Monkey offers numerous visual graphing options and which makes trends easily identifiable.

I had been using Survey Monkey for several years prior to joining Ipreo which was bought by IHS Markit, so I had extensive experience with the product.

What do you dislike?

While Survey Monkey is easy to use and offers some customization features, its features are limited when compared to other competitors like Google Forms.

I would agree that Survey Monkey offers a more straight forward user experience which is great for novice users; however, the added features found in Google Forms are more useful to experienced users.

Additionally, I feel that Google Forms offers a more "business like" presentation, while survey monkey seems better suited for casual data collection. Past survey results are also more easily stored and accessable on Google Forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Survey Monkey for novice users. Users that want a product with more capabilities, I would recommend Google Forms.

Survey monkey offers an excellent, self explanatory content creation process. They even offer countless "templates" which can be used to help create a base for the survey. This drastically helps improve implementation time, and even offers some suggestions for content that should be included in the survey.

Prior to using Google Forms, we used Survey Monkey to collect client satisfaction data. Additionally, internal surveys were conducted to gauge employee satisfaction, and collect suggestions for areas of improvement. We also used Survey Monkey for polling purposes, this helped make office decisions that best represented employee responses.

While we have replaced Survey Monkey with Google Forms for external business purposes, we still use Survey Monkey to conduct some internal surveys. I would recommend Survey Monkey for personal use or casual data collection that does not require an extensive level of customization.

SurveyMonkey review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Need to collect some data from an event? Use Survey Monkey."

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey has a lot of robust features for you to use to collect the data you need. This product is a bit better than google forms because of the different options. In addition, the system helps you determine the type of survey form you need to use based on the topic or your reason for administrating a survey.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Survey Monkey. For some, having too many options may be a little overwhelming. But Survey monkey does a lot of things to help you determine the type of survey you need so really there isn't much to dislike. If you want your logo on the survey, then you are entering into a pay for feature situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it when you're looking for a little more features than google forms.

We collect lots of data. Sometimes it is name and email addresses for attendance at meetings or sometimes it is to gain feedback on what we are doing. But overall, it is nice to have a product to collect data and it is easy to use.

SurveyMonkey review by Marlena S.
Marlena S.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It is great that Survey Monkey allows you to brand your surveys so they can match your company's branding. It is also nice that there are different types of questions that you can choose from and that survey monkey assumes which type of question it is going to be. Being able to copy an existing survey really makes it east to not have to start from scratch every time and waste time setting up basic questions.

What do you dislike?

All of the questions popping down like a window shade is unnecessary. I think that after the after the survey screen is a bit confusing. When we first started using it, it seemed like I missed a step or hit publish before I was finished. I think sending the survey or sharing the link could be more apparent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if you want a quick and easy survey tool.

We have been able to survey customers which was beneficial to our business needs. We were also able to survey our internal staff. It was much faster than an email to collect questions that the staff had or take a survey about an upcoming internal event. This made collecting data very east and the ability to export it in an excel kept us organized. It is also beneficial to be able to have the option of anonymous vs non-anonymous survey. Some survey platforms do not offer this and it it vital to sending a good survey in some instances.

SurveyMonkey review by Janine T.
Janine T.

"A very useful free service"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable Survey Monkey has been for our company. We use it to provide move-in surveys for our new residents to get some feedback on how their experience has been. We are able to make any changes to questions and answers and we've been getting good results as time goes by. It is surprising that it is a free service for us because of how useful it has been to gather data.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much we dislike about it. We've been using SurveyMonkey for a while. Perhaps, if anything, it could be great to get customized monthly reports. For instance, for accounting purposes, we provide a rent credit to those who complete the survey, so it would be helpful to get a report every month of the list of residents per property with their unit numbers so we know who to provide that credit to. This would save time for sure.

We are receiving move in feedback which is terrific. It helps us know what to improve on and what we are doing well. It's beneficial when we can see how our employees are doing also and how their customer service is for our new residents specially.

SurveyMonkey review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"SurveyMonkey is a great way to make a decision."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up. You can have a quick survey up and going in minutes. It is very nice looking and they have many different options available even for pricing plans. They even offer a basic free plan.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing. This is a very solid product. I have used very basic free platforms before. But they never gave me fully what I wanted. And they always had tons of ads and popups. This does not have all of that. So not really anything to complain about from me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to poll people to select your logo, if you want to create a fun quiz, if you want to find out general thoughts from your employees or your subscribers, if you want to create a test for edu purposes, and more. This is a great and versatile platform. You can pretty much do anything with it. And because of how quick and easy it is. Anyone can set it up and make it look professional. A+ from me for sur.

When I can not make a decision about something that involves graphics such as logos. I make a survey so I can poll a large group to see which one goes over the best. Also it is great for getting an idea of what your subscriber base enjoys and what kind of products they use. It really helps you tweak content to target them more.

SurveyMonkey review by Lina C.
Lina C.

"Best way to obtain your customers insights!"

What do you like best?

It is an easy platform to connect with customers, the survey results are easy to read and come back very fast. The way the surveys are listed are also very easy to get to and see how many replies you get back from each survey. They also put everything in charts or graphs for you to see all of the info from each survey, instead of having to do your own research on every single survey.

What do you dislike?

The HTML coding can become very confusing when actually making the survey. Besides of that, there's no other complains about surveymonkey, is an amazing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is the best way to get your customer opinions or insights about your brand or company, the information that you collect from the surveys is useful and you can take decisions in base of that results. Helps you to improve with your customers opinions. It's amazing!

I use it to make more interactive our social networks by making quick and easy surveys to our clients, and get their impressions or opinions about our service and products or a topic that we are interested to. So the main benefit is that we can know our customers think about us or a subject, in a very fast and easy way, and the best part is that the results are very understandable and we can work in base of that information.

SurveyMonkey review by Leslie T.
Leslie T.

"Very intuitive and amazing software!"

What do you like best?

Makes very easy to contact a lot of individuals with surveys, the ability to send out attractive surveys with ease, as well as the options to analyze the results. The charts and graphs are a great way to see the results as a whole. It is easily distributed and super simple to collect data on. Is great for quick surveys and gathering relevant information.

What do you dislike?

Since we've been using this software, besides some minor inconvenients there is nothing that really bother us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful if you want to know what are your clients thought and to hear them and improve your work.

Collect reviews and feedbacks from customers, of our brand. Quick polls to make interactive our posts on social media, we ask to our clients about the products and service, with very easy polls, what they think about us, what they want, what they need and others. Since we've been using it we have improve our service in some aspects, and we pay more attention to our clients needs.

SurveyMonkey review by Lisa O.
Lisa O.

"Friendly and Fun to use"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey has an extremely easy to use interface, visually uncomplicated, and is highly intuitive. Being able to compose your own questions or utilize handy suggestions allows the user to create surveys as simple or as complex as needed. It is easy to navigate and edit, and it has a free option as well as the paid choice. This makes it handy for those times when you just need a quick survey for a very specific group or an on the go polling option.

What do you dislike?

While authoring a survey, there are some moments of confusion on whether or not to save in progress or to continue on without saving to complete the survey. Additionally, the range of fee goes from the $0.00 and jumps up to $31.00 a month for the next level of upgrade. This is a bit of a hike. They could stand to come down to a more reasonable price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great for single person use as well as company use. I have found it is great for research students needing to get feedback and information via a survey for class projects and papers. I highly recommend it for it's analytic and compilation features as well. They do great with data compilation and report-ready info.

We utilize this platform to do a lot of test/retest questions, as well as campus climate survey questions to get feedback from Faculty, Staff, and Students about various changes and happenings on campus. It is a swift and effective way to get input and gather information about our programs, events, initiatives and development of the campus community from the people who's lives it impacts most.

SurveyMonkey review by Marielle S.
Marielle S.

"Survey Monkey Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use Survey Monkey. It takes only a matter of minutes to create a survey and send it off to who ever you want to. I've also never had any problems with the links not working for people so it is easy to have people who maybe aren't as familiar with lots of computer applications be able to access the survey.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about survey monkey. As I already mentioned it is easy to use. I think the only thing would be the fact that there is pricing plans involved, but luckily if you aren't going to be using survey monkey all the the time, then it shouldn't be an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Survey Monkey to everyone simply because it is easy to create an account and get started making a survey in a matter of minutes. It is also easy to keep track of the responses to the surveys, which makes analyzing everything much easier and more efficient.

When I was in school we used survey monkey all the time to help determine what kind of events to plan that people liked, or choose dates that worked for everyone. In the professional setting, we've used it to determine satisfaction about an event or to get new ideas out there without someone having to present it in front of everyone which can deter people.

SurveyMonkey review by Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

"Simple, easy to use program!"

What do you like best?

Extremely simple to use, fast results and great interface. Website layout is easy to understand and simple to use. Helps users to feel that their opinions and concerns are being heard without having to jump through hoops to complete confusing and irritating online questionnaires. There are no unnecessary logins or spam emails, and the surveys that I have taken have not consumed much of my time.

What do you dislike?

The website design seems a little outdated. Some surveys can seem to drag on for awhile. Website gives users taking surveys little information and tends to advertise other surveys after you've completed one - sometimes leading a user to believe they are not finished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No serious complaints or concerns. An easy and intuitive interface. SurveyMonkey is a great, fast way to get results in real time. Especially beneficial for larger companies that are spread across state lines and nationwide - there are no unnecessary spam emails and no hoops to jump through for users. I would definitely recommend SurveyMonkey to anyone considering an easy and simple way to collect information from people in any industry.

Great tool to use to collect information and opinions from employees. It's extremely intuitive and in my opinion - necessary! As a user, I feel that my opinions are being validated when using Survey Monkey. Simply using the program lets the audience know that people are interested and eager for users' thoughts and opinions.

SurveyMonkey review by User

"Surveys are easy"

What do you like best?

I enjoy making surveys through this tool. I like that you can make the questions fill in the blank, multiple choice, short answer, etc. Having options is great for survey creators. When the surveys are more eye-catching and decorated people are more likely to actually use the survey and not be bothered when doing so. This is why customization on surveys is so important; for participation percentages!

What do you dislike?

I wish that they had pre-made surveys with categories that you can sort through. Then just have backgrounds and colors already created so you can make your survey questions more directed for your needs. These templates wouldn't need to have sample questions since those can vary based on the survey creator's purpose for the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the extra time when creating your customized surveys because this will energize the survey takers.

In the casino and gaming industry, it is important to keep team members happy so that we can keep guests happy. Doing that is easy with Survey Monkey. We can poll for things such as the next team builder activity, what food to have for a party, etc.

SurveyMonkey review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Surveying made easy"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Survey Monkey is that it is super easy to use and allows you to customize surveys in any way that you want. They provide you with most popular templates that fit your needs the majority of the time. It looks like a lot of time and effort have been put into designing this site and that makes it fun and easy to use. I also like how you can get the Quizzes Pro when you upgrade.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Survey Monkey is pretty much nothing. I guess the website could look a little bit more snazzy since it is more organized and functional versus "pretty". Aesthetics are pretty important when trying to draw customers, but really isn't essential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Survey Monkey to anyone considering it. It is easy, versatile and fun.

The business problems that I am solving with Survey Monkey is that I can have my patients essentially rate how well my company is doing, how individuals are performing and how we can make improvements. All of that is essential information to have in order to keep a business at the top of it's game. I like the Quizzes Pro that the upgrade gives you access too, it really is a great training tool for post in service purposes to make sure everyone leaves on the same page.

SurveyMonkey review by Michele G.
Michele G.

"Easy peasy lemon...you get it"

What do you like best?

I loved so much how dummy proof it all was. Not time consuming at allll! And on top of it all once you link it to your email you stay in the loop. It made work surveys look professional and clean. It was hard to compare with other companies because this product is free and seriously easy to use and navigate. I had simply googled how to set it up.

What do you dislike?

I cant say i disliked much. Maybe the ability to change the format a bit more? Perhaps adding an additional design element that is pleasing to the eye. Maybe even having a feature for social media platforms. For example Instagram, having an option to put the survey into your story or on Facebook story.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont think twice, use it!

Anything number related or something that is personal and people wouldn't want their names attached to and can answer truthfully in discreet. Also people like to do things at different times, this made survey taking which can be daunting very simple and fast.

SurveyMonkey review by Lisa W.
Lisa W.

"Excellent way to communicate and be updated about everything!!"

What do you like best?

I like that they offer so many tools on the free account, it really has many fantastic, descriptive and interactive templates. I like the amount of platforms where I can share these surveys, it does not limit me and I can reach more people. I also like that there is functionality to do HTML formatting for text. The interface is easy to understand and use. I like the dynamics of the surveys, making customers feel motivated to respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

Since we use it in the supermarket, in a very basic way, for simple communication, so we haven't had problems with it, I have nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend tis software because:

1- Improves communication.

2-Works to know your failures and how to solve them.

3-Makes you see clearly in the development of your company.

4- It is cheap and easy to use.

The opinion of the clients and employees is important for the growth of the company, and that is in what SurveyMonkey has benefited me the most:

-This software has provided me with a way to keep updated the opinions of the clients about the services and products that are offered in the supermarket, as well as giving them the option of making suggestions regarding the future of the company.

-It has also been a great channel of communication for employees within the company, because thanks to this software we can also evaluate the performance of managers, workers, etc, to be aware of the development and behavior within the establishment.

-We have saved money and time in the same way, now we take into account the opinion of our clients and workers being eco-friendly, by not using printed surveys on papers, helping and investing that money in other aspects of the company.

-It has been a great help to modify everything that did not work before, and to go along the path of expansion, hand in hand with the active participation of those who work inside and our customers preferences.

SurveyMonkey review by Ava R.
Ava R.

"Everything We Need "

What do you like best?

The SurveyMonkey feature that I like best is the way you are able to customize survey link URL'S. This makes it easy for us to track and manage surveys internally but it also looks more credible to respondents because we use the organization name and survey title in the custom URL. Being able to customize links has even made it easier to organize survey's for different offerings of the same program because we can use the program date as part of the URL. The customer URL ability has been a total game changer and we use it every single time we create a survey in SurveyMonkey. Also, SurveyMonkey is one of the first places that I have seen to offer this! Even in the free version you can customize URL'S!

What do you dislike?

While we love the fact that you can customize part of the survey URL - the thing I dislike the most about SurveyMonkey also has to do with the URL of surveys... Unfortunately - even in the paid versions - the SurveyMonkey name is included in all survey URL's. All URL's have the company branding - it would be perfect for my needs if the entire URL was customizable. It currently looks like this... www.surveymonkey.com/INSERTCUSTOMURLHERE

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend SurveyMonkey for all types of surveys - no matter how large or small your target audience. Try the free trial before purchasing as it might offer all the tools you need!

SurveyMonkey has made it easier internally - for us creating, distributing and collecting responses to surveys because it automated the entire process. We can now do everything directly from SurveyMonkey. A huge benefit has been SurveyMonkey's ability to manually input responses to surveys. We occasionally have participants who don't have computer or internet access but want to respond to a survey. SurveyMonkey allows us to manually input responses and collects them just as it does those electronic responses.

SurveyMonkey review by Adrian D.
Adrian D.

"Fast surveys at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to create and share polls. The polls looks nice and help keep track of the information that has been provided by those that have answered it. I like the simplicity of the website and ease of use. You can quickly jump into the site and create a survey in minutes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike is that I can't share survey's with others, unless they login to our specific account. Limitation in the free plan. It should be a little bit less expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey, even in the free platform, is an easy to use tool to reach out to customers, clients, students, etc. to evaluate your progress. We love using this for instructor evaluations, course evaluations, program retention questionnaires, program satisfaction surveys, etc. but don't forget that the price is a little high.

We have created many surveys to get the feedback from our clients and customers. It is very easy to create surveys using the existing set of questions and answers.

SurveyMonkey review by Patrick C.
Patrick C.

"Simple and Reliable"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and understand. Makes surveys fairly simple. I like that you can share the surveys directly through social media to our customers. Too much variety when conducting surveys, when choosing the design we also have a lot of variety, and if we talk about colors, it brings too many colors to choose and apply to the survey that is being done.

What do you dislike?

Prices, to see the prices of SurveyMonkey and compare them with other software, we will realize that in this factor SurveyMonkey would be failing and losing the competition, so that we choose other cheaper software and that offers us almost the same benefits. Surveymonkey doesn't allow you to customize questions if you are using the free option that they give. This means that you'd have to have the premium version to add questions that you'd like answered

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do plan on using SurveyMonkey I think it's a great software to get started and try out. They do offer a lot of different templates so that you don't have to come up with questions on your own. But the pricing is just over the top and i feel like there are better option out there like (Google Forms).

In the past few times that we used it, we have had a successful turn out of people responding. We use it to organize a time and date for both meetings and events.

SurveyMonkey review by Hannah J.
Hannah J.

"Surveys Can't be more fun with SurveyMonkey!"

What do you like best?

I love how the reports generated from the results are straightforward and easy to understand furthermore, i love the way it is deployed in the cloud. That way, I was in a better situation to implement it within few hours and started creating surveys for customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have an option for manual accounts, this especially to be filled by a customer in the company or for employees who for various reasons do not have access to your email for filling and then sending, this option would be great with that being said, survey Monkey does not allow much manipulation on specific questions or manipulating template questions. I had to manually input emails of additions rather than add a list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend survey monkey to the people that want to know better the opinions of their customers, and in base on their feedback improve their service/products also as a free option this isn't bad but if you are in a more professional environment i'd recommend upgrading to premium.

The main benefit is to obtain the opinion of our clients in a quick and easy way. We have been using survey monkey for some time, and it is incredible how it has helped us improve our service, thanks to the personalized surveys.

SurveyMonkey review by Lauren E. K.
Lauren E. K.

"Great way to get feedback"

What do you like best?

I love that survey monkey is so user friendly. We have many people at our company that are not very tech savvy but they have never had an issue with the SurveyMonkey surveys. We have used SurveyMonkey in several different departments and we have been able to implement changes in our training department based on information that was gathered from current and past employees. We will continue to use SurveyMonkey because we have found it is a great way to gather feedback; most people tend to be more open and honest in front of a computer screen than they would be talking face to face to someone or just filling out a piece of paper and turning it in to someone.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could customize the surveys a little for your company. Having a logo or company colors would make the survey immediately identifiable when it is opened. The customer service has been friendly and helpful but not always the quickest in getting responses back to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really helpful for specific areas you are seeking information internally.

We have used it in our training department to give feedback and assess understanding levels for training and it has helped us to develop new training programs based on information we gathered in the surveys about weak points we had in our company.

SurveyMonkey review by Georgina F.
Georgina F.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

My supervisor likes to use this one to make quizzes for us for continuing education, because it is easy to use as a quiz creator. I enjoy it because it is equally easy to use as the person taking the quiz.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything to dislike about it. It's easy for all involved parties.

We do a lot of continuing education with SurveyMonkey, which helps keep us up to date on the training requirements. Since there is no signing in as a test taker (we just fill out our names on question 1), there are no passwords or additional user IDs to keep track of (we use a lot of programs with a lot of different requirements, so it helps to have one less to track). The quiz links can be sent in an email, which makes it easy for even employees that are out for any reason, to take the quizzes whenever and wherever, even from their phones while at home.

SurveyMonkey review by dolores g.
dolores g.

"Una herramienta util"

What do you like best?

Es una pagina web que nos permite trabajar en linea creando encuestas para trabajadores o clientes, pero sin lugar a duda lo que mas llama la atencion de esta, es que disponemos de plantillas para trabajar y/o modificarlas con total tranquilidad, dispone tambien de un modo de pago, que no es muy costoso, pero nos da acceso a mas herramientas

What do you dislike?

No me atrae de esta pagina web sus precios, para mi gusto son elevados para una finalidad tan simple a la hora de disponer de herramientas, podria disponer de algo mas variado

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una pagina web que nos permite crear encuestas y enviarla a algunas personas , logicamente nos permite tambien ver sus resultados, de modo que es una aplicacion perfecta para ahorrar tinta y papel

En nuestra empresa sobrotodo realiamos trimestralmente encuestas a nuestros trabajadores, y solemos utilizar esta web porque nos permite trabajar on line, algo que esta a la orden del dia, personalmente nos ha beneficiado en un ahorro de papel y de tinta importante que podria ocasionar mayores gastos de los que invertimos

SurveyMonkey review by Melina F.
Melina F.

"Amazing software. "

What do you like best?

I love that putting a survey together is simple and can be done relatively quickly, and how the template options means that I do not have to spend a whole lot of time creating the surveys. It's great that survey subjects don't have to login to use it, it makes a lot easier the answering process since they're more likely to respond it quickly. Plus, the basic version is free and comes with pre-written questions, which is cheap and helpful. The charts and graphs are a great way to see the results as a whole, and it makes extremely easy to contact a lot of individuals with surveys, it is easily distributed and super simple to collect the data, being the integration with zapier also really easy to automate response data in real time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you only pay for one month, you lose all your data the next month, and I think they should give you a two days warning and an option to export the data to a safe place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Communication is essential for the proper funtioning of a company, especially if the company is in the process if growth, and SurveyMonkey through it's communication tools really provide interactive strategies for the active participation of the options of the opinions of customers and workers, leading to greater control over the system and those who comprise it, I recommend it totally.

At the market, we frequently use SurveyMonkey for specific products that we notice are not sold as easily as others, so we create surveys that guide us to an answer on how to improve the product to be purchased more frequently, achieving effective communication and direct with our customers. For us, the inclusion of all the people participating in the company has always been important and surveymonkey has benefited us in very impressive ways in building a communication bridge between workers and customers. Also, we use surveys within the company to better understand the role they all play within it, being able to easily collect anonymous information that indicates the status of the operation of our franchises. In summary, this software has provided us by the surveys, a tool were the process of asking-answering-collecting-analyze data, leading us to listen, understand, include and improve all aspects of the company, of what is sold in it and of those who work within it.

SurveyMonkey review by lara a.
lara a.

"Buena web"

What do you like best?

Esta pagina web, me gusta porque no necesito guardar, y volver a subir el contenido creado como en otras paginas, es una web gratuita, dispone de muchas plantillas que pueden ser editadas, y las encuestas se tardan entre dos y tres minutos en hacerse, se puede decir que para el trabajo online es una web ideal, tambien dispone de una gran sencillez para una persona inexperta en lo que el trabajo web se refiere

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que todo se guarde online, no dispone de un guardado automatizado como podriamos programar en un software que dispongamos en nuestro ordenador personal

Recommendations to others considering the product

Un precio increible, una calidad asombrosa, pero ante todo es una pagina web que nos permite realizar unas encuestas en tiempo record, sin necesidad de malgastar tiempo y energias, porque pueden realizarse directamente online, sin necesidad de imprimir, o guardar y volver a subir a una web

En todo momento hemos requerido de hacer encuestas para hacer sondeos para sacar un producto nuevo, o dejarlo de lado y sacar otro, por ello podemos decir que nos ha ayudado bastante en ese sentido, en cuanto a los beneficios que hemos obtenido de esta web, han sido sobretodo economicos, porque nos hemos ahorrado una gran parte

SurveyMonkey review by ernesto c.
ernesto c.

" The best way to study my clients through a survey"

What do you like best?

I really like that urvey Monkeya shows me results in real time, reviewing the results on the fly from any device and even allows me to identify trends as the data arrives. also another very good thing is that at the beginning it lets you create a free trial so you can see if it suits you

What do you dislike?

The only thing that should be solved is the free trial, since at least you should extend more time to give more confidence to the person who will use the software, so that if she realizes that the software is very convenient and opt for acquiring a plan

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to other users is that they see a tutorial on how to use it, so that they are not lost at the time of conducting the survey

I solve the problem of market research for my business, since I allowed myself to know how to keep customers or create new opportunities knowing exactly what consumers want

SurveyMonkey review by Reda H.
Reda H.

"Your reference Survey source"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is free. The free version allows you up to 100 responses per survey. This allows unlimited surveys and unlimited responses. A very cheap way to provide a survey solution for your whole organisation.

The surveys are very quick to create and with a choice of 15 different question types you have plenty of control. You can fully customise your survey with the professional version, adding logos and branding it to match your requirements is a doddle. Once you have created your survey you can make it instantly available through a web link.

What do you dislike?

if you are new to this program it can be difficult to build surveys where only certain respondents see certain questions (ex: skipping to question 6 if they answer “no” to question 1). However, the “logic” function is a great one to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong with this one

Creating survey's

SurveyMonkey review by Jacques B.
Jacques B.

"Bad customer service"

What do you like best?

Survey tool works as you would expect and has lots of features if you subscribe to a plan.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is awful. Their website for subscribing to a student plan automatically puts you on a standard plan (no place to enter student ID). If you purchase and email customer service with your student ID, they don't care since they say that they will not re-imburse of credit any part of the account as per their terms and conditions... WOW. Talk about misleading and taking advantage of a situation (creating a problem where the customer did not have any and would have probably signed on to extra months later in their school projects). I'm finishing my paid months (already charged so might as well use them) and will do my best to advise anyone not to use this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free plan but don't subscribe if you value customer service. They will not even consider helping out when something goes wrong

Good survey tool but as mentionned extremely poor customer orientation...

SurveyMonkey review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"Survey Tools"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the options that you can create different surveys for different purposes with this tool. Making an account is easy with a one email verification. You get email notifications when users take the surveys and to remind you of the usefulness of the product. I enjoy that you can also turn off the notifications though.

What do you dislike?

I think survey monkey could make itself more user-friendly by adding more content that you can add into the surveys such as themes, pictures, drawings, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe in this software tool because it has so much potential. I feel that it should just add more tools within to use for survey purposes.

Work surveys are an integral part of making sure that all participants are happy without singling anyone out or pointing fingers. Using this tool int the workplace helps alleviate any workplace issues or inefficiencies one may find.

SurveyMonkey review by Madison B.
Madison B.

"Time and paper saver!!"

What do you like best?

I love how the reports generated from the results are straightfoward and easy to understand, I love the ability it has to send surveys in multiple ways as well -like direct email with tracking, anonymous link, etc.) It is so easy to create and adapt the surveys to the specific questions in which answers I am more interested of. I also like very much that depending on the size of the company, you can acquire this software at a free or very low cost, in comparasio with other softwares which is totally great. The UI is very easy to navigate and it is also nice to be able to see who has responded, specific responses, and modify surveys as necessary.

What do you dislike?

It would be very good if the surveys, aesthetically, could be modified, adapting them a little more to the concept of the company, it would be very good since people could quickly identify that the survey comes from us and not from an stranger software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a company to grow and expand, it has to take into account in each step it takes, the opnion about how the company-including the products or services the copany offers- to correct errors and be able to innovate, including the public in its creations, and SurveyMonkey is the perfect place so that all these inclusions strategies are united and executed.

SurveyMonkey has benefited the company in an impressive way. At work, we have to be constantly using surveys to understand better our audience desires and direct all our marketing campaigns to those good opinions to elevate the popularity of the brand, since the competition of Supermarkets campaigns are big, so we have to be in constant touch with them to make sure they still choose us; this software has helped us to understand better the needs of the clients, and to direct the marketing efforts of the company, to align the messages and audiences. As well, we often use SurveyMonkey to collect data from our crew members at the company. It is a huge benefit to get information from the crew members, get a general consensus without having to call a meeting, whichc has simplified and armonized the communication between every employee and the managers. So, In conclusion, this software has helped the company to plan way more elaborate strategies based on the opinions of our customers and to put perspective on the system the company works by, to stablish good relations and communications.

SurveyMonkey review by James K.
James K.

"SurveyMonkey is the most advaced provider of web-based survey solutions that you need to try"

What do you like best?

What I like most about SurveyMonkey is the way it is deployed in the cloud. That way, I was in a better situation to implement it within few hours and started creating surveys for customer satisfaction. Additionally, SurveyMonkey has a user-friendly interface and slick design that makes it easy to create surveys with.

What do you dislike?

To get the most out of SurveyMonkey, the user need to make sure that he or she chooses the best pricing tier. The problem is that SurveyMonkey is offered at a higher rate. They should reduce the cost estimation on all the pricing tiers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyMonkey to all business persons that want to know more about the options of their clients, which will enable them to make informed decisions.

We have used SurveyMonkey for an extended duration to get insights from our clients. What we benefit with is the way we get the right insights from real users. Additionally, from the insights we get, we are able to improve our services and make informed determinations.

SurveyMonkey review by User

"Excellent application to obtain opinions of specifics samples in function of improving the quality o"

What do you like best?

I love the ease it offers to send accounts through istintas social networks and with it knowing the external market in relation to products and services offered in the store or to know the opinion of the work team of a specific issue, Its interface is simple to add as many questions as necessary, has design templates and personalization of letters and forms as well as link to my email gmail allowing use of google drive either to take information or attach images to support the survey.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have an option for manual accounts, this especially to be filled by a customer in the company or for employees who for various reasons do not have access to your email for filling and then sending, this option would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for the simple and understandable that are each of its characteristics, especially for all companies or managers who want to know the external market before the implementation of any service, launch a product to the market or simply to know the opinion on some specific subject, does not need download, fits perfectly to the email providing efficiency to each task, allows the visualization of the results once they are generated as well as to do constant monitoring, its interface is simple in a digital world where most of the people have a social network this application is more interesting, so I recommend it.

We have been able to detect in time the different failures in the provision of the service, be it in security or customer service in general, being able to be solved in time, also it has allowed us to know the opnion of the clients before the implementation of any modification or improvements in the logistics, with this go knowing the market in order to channel the different strategies in favor of providing a better service, the elaboration of enuentas is quite fast and allows to go knowing the results once you start to receive the different answers. Send accounts by email or a social network giving us the benefit of reaching more people by increasing the response capacity in comparison with the manual accounts, this application is very complete and one of the best in its branch besides being very simple use.

SurveyMonkey review by Gianna C.
Gianna C.

"Survey Monkey for compliance"

What do you like best?

The ease of using Survey Monkey with Eventbrite - especially linking audience members with the survey. Emails from participants were already recorded and easy to manipulate. Questions were ideal for the information required to report post event.

What do you dislike?

Survey Monkey does not allow much manipulation on specific questions or manipulating template questions. I had to manually input emails of additions rather than add a list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Faced with a requirement to create a survey, I found SurveyMonkey a great start and a very useful time saver after a busy and hectic event

I produced a 3-day conference and received funds from the Louisiana Endowment for Humanities in support of a public program. To receive funds, we were required to create a survey post conference to be completed by participants. Survey Monkey made it easy to facilitate with questions that fit the agency's requirements

SurveyMonkey review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"SurveyMonkey rocks!!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create surveys and send them out. I can fully customize the questions to meet the needs of the data. I also like that I can easily share the survey with my co-workers to make sure they are satisfied before I share it with the clients. Is very easy for them to access and I get the feedback very quickly. It's simple to navigate and set up a survey, and it's highly accessible for participants.

What do you dislike?

SurveyMonkey could be expensive, some of the prices are very high in comparison to others softwares that offers the same and they are more cheaper. Besides of that is an excellent software, very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend surveymonkey to the people that want to know better the opinions of their customers, and in base on their feedback improve their service/products.

The main benefit is to obtain the opinion of our clients in a quick and easy way. We have been using surveymonkey for some time, and it is incredible how it has helped us improve our service, thanks to the personalized surveys that we send to our clients, we obtain the necessary information to improve and meet their needs.

Now, we can say that we strengthen our relationship with them, since we can know first hand what their needs are and we improve our services and products for them.

SurveyMonkey review by Danielle J.
Danielle J.

"SurveyMonkey is amazing!!"

What do you like best?

Provides to you the ability to send out attractive surveys with easy, as well as the options to analyze the results. The charts and graphs are a great way to see the results as a whole. Makes extremely easy to contact a lot of individuals with surveys, is easily distributed and super simple to collect the data. There is a lot type of questions that you can use, and easily adapts to the kind of survey that you want. I can upload pictures, put graphs, create open ended responses and a lot of things, it's just amazing.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about SurveyMonkey, I absolutely love this software, and I'm going to use it for a long time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent product, and I would recommend it without a doubt, it is amazing and have helped us in so many ways to understand better our clients needs.

I just love SurveyMonkey, it really worths it!

As Marketing Coordinator of a MarketPlace we need constantly listen and asking to our clients what they want what they need and if they have some problem with our products or service, since we incorporated this software we can know exactly our clients needs, by doing quick surveys with the exact information that we need.

In a few words, the benefits we have realised out of this include being able to be more responsive to our clients, getting a better understanding of who they are and what their needs are.

SurveyMonkey review by James R.
James R.

"Has been a great experience using them"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setting up the survey and taking the survey. Everything is delivered and quantified in an easy to read and understand manner so we can make decisions.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I wish that it was a bit more robust in the graphics and designs allowed. The whole presentation is quite plain. Allowing us to design a more professional look would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend anyone and everyone use SurveyMonkey. Its very simple to use and give feedback. Everything goes very quickly and easily. You're done in a flash! The only wish was that it was simpler to edit the whole look and feel to make it appear slightly more professional and/or interesting.

Giving feedback on a product or service. Follow up when not hearing back or an unsubscription from a product or service. Easy, quick set up and automation in our response to these issues.

SurveyMonkey review by Janene M.
Janene M.

"One of the best online survey builders on the market"

What do you like best?

We have used SurveyMonkey for years, and there's a reason it is an industry standard: you can make and distribute surveys and analyze your data fairly easily. It's also one of the most affordable options on the market. It doesn't take much effort (or skill) to build a survey, make it look professional, set up your data collection options, and track responses and data trends. There is also a sharing feature that allows your team to comment on the questionnaire design, as well as track data trends and individual responses, and that's especially helpful if you are designing surveys for third party clients. SurveyMonkey has also implemented a new dashboards feature, although it's mostly just an option for selecting trend charts/graphs that you need and housing them in one spot, as opposed to building robust data visualizations.

What do you dislike?

I realize that Survey Monkey is first and foremost a tool for building and distributing surveys, but I would love to see more advanced analytical features like data comparisons within the program (currently, SurveyMonkey integrates with visualization software like Tableau).

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey offers a free trial. They offer several affordable pricing plans. In addition, it integrates with a a lot of popular apps (MailChimp, Hootsuite, Tableau, etc.).

We run a lot of small scale surveys for our clients and can do so easily and cheaply with Survey Monkey. I think clients tend to also appreciate the fact that they can view data in real-time and see where improvements might need to be made or when to push out reminders to potential respondents.

SurveyMonkey review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"My Experience"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is a very easy to use survey tool. It gives a variety of survey options, some which I never thought about including in my surveys. On both ends, with creating the survey and with completing surveys, I have never experience any issues thus far with Survey Monkey.

What do you dislike?

Not all features on Survey Monkey are free, not allowing me to test the features before buying paid version. It would be nice to have a trial for paid features, as it would allow one to use the features that are not accessible without a trial. Trial versions should be put in place so that one can determine if they would be willing to spend money on the feature that is not available otherwise, without a trial version. Maybe this trial can be available for 1 survey?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up! Survey Monkey is a very user-friendly tool that I would highly recommend to those looking to create a survey. Since I have started using Survey Monkey, I have recommended it to many people looking to create their surveys, whether they think it might prove to be complicated or not.

We are able to create and distribute surveys to gather internal feedback. We have distributed surveys to people in other countries that our company serves and, through their participation, we, as a team, have concluded that it must be interactive and user friendly to those taking the survey.

SurveyMonkey review by Jose L R.
Jose L R.

"Forms for the elaboration of surveys and obtain sample in some specific subject."

What do you like best?

In the area of work it is important to know what the environment thinks in terms of our services in terms of security and know how our clients would qualify it, I love this application because it allows me to know through an easy scrolling panel, all the concerns that they are generated, it is also possible to know if the employees are or not in agreement with some situations that could arise, also it is applied for clients in terms of improving the quality of the service.

What do you dislike?

Has a well designed task panel which allows you to easily create accounts to know what you think about a service, I would like the results of the accounts were also received to the email this with the purpose of visualizing in my mail the progress of the survey without having to leave it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to analyze the progress that the company is making and to be reflected in our visitors the receipt of survey forms make it possible to improve in those aspects that we do not see through an easy application we can elaborate some question that we want to know and get timely results as well as results in errors that usually happen with manual surveys.

I love being able to elaborate accounts and classify them by colors for a better location, as well as the ease of sending them via email or facebook, which makes it easier to reach people to obtain the sample.

SurveyMonkey review by Alexa M.
Alexa M.

"Amazing performance!!"

What do you like best?

I liked of this software how it emailed me when people answered, helps me to have control of the data I need. I also like how quick the surveys are, doesn't take too much time of us or the clients, no one had trouble answering and submitting their responses. I found very useful as well how I was able to leave open ended answers so they could fill in their own information, not limiting the customers responses. It is easy to learn and use it, everyone in the office can set up a survey. And also I like how specific the data collection is, I can create surveys to specific people on specific areas, which is very helpful to classify the opinions. I love this software!!

What do you dislike?

My principal problem with this software is the interface, looks very simple and basic, it is not attractive at all and doesn't motivate people to stay in the software in the first place, a image renew would be great to improve the software. Also, prices are not the most accessibles in the world, they should make offers or give a free-trial where they can show all what the software offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyMonkey just because it would make your work easier by asking directly to people what they think about your products o services, and viewing that information in statics and general reports, so you can start improving and working aware of the current situation of your company. I highly recommend it!

SurveyMonkey has benefited my company communication a lot, between workers and customers. For us as a Supermarket brand, we need to make our customers feel that we take their opinions seriously so they can feel part of the brand, having preference for us, so SurveyMonkey, has helped us to communicate with a large number of people at once making my marketing evaluation of the supermarket popularity in the field, making more simpler and effective to know those facts. We can send out a single email to all of the clients at one time without having to type in multiple emails each time, which is a fast and easy process. We now have more trustful data about our clients and customers opinions, and we can base our improvements on those studies. Us in the company, completely eliminated the paper surveys, saving us time, money and being more enviroment-friendly, since now this software collects all those opinions we need to know. The data reports that it provides are what help us to be more aware of the company situation in general.

SurveyMonkey review by Pushkar C.
Pushkar C.

"Easy to build and run survey"

What do you like best?

Surveymonkey has amazing user interface and flexibility which enables users to build survey in quick time. Even first time user can build and run survey without any help.

User can pause or make the survey live as per his need.

One can rollout the surveys in market faster by using Surveymonkey.

Response rate is higher from Surveymonkey

It has various templates which can be used to build survey

Respondents can fill the survey in one go or in multiple sittings. This doesn't put pressure on users to complete the survey at that point of time resulting in more complete survey responses

It is very effective in obtaining detailed information from it’s intended audience

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it becomes difficult to analyze the output of few questions as we need to slice and dice the data.

Probably surveys in different languages is what is required to reach out to larger audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Someone who is looking for quick survey rollout in the market and expects higher responses from customers in less time then this is the best product in the market to conduct online surveys.

User interface and flexibility is so good that even new users can use it without any assistance. Also, it has great inbuilt analytics tool to analyze responses.

Objective was to understand the penetration of smartphone and Internet users in India.

We were able to serve proper ads on smartphones in different zones of India after understanding the penetration of smartphones and Internet

SurveyMonkey review by Ruth R.
Ruth R.

"Great for collecting both large and small samples of data"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey has been great for my organization, which does incredibly large surveys with 1000s of responses, along with very small surveys with only a few responses. The versatility of the question types are appreciated, and I like that Survey Monkey suggests questions based on your type of survey. I like that you can track survey respondents to find out if they have completed the survey and follow-up.

What do you dislike?

Although there is a feature where you can share with someone else so they can comment on the survey, it is not very robust and there are other survey platforms that work better when we need to collaborate within a department. Survey Monkey can be expensive, especially when you have many users, so that is limiting for us as a nonprofit.

We collect large amounts of data about performances, program evaluation, etc. It is beneficial to use the tracking system to find out the percentage of respondents and be able to follow-up with people using the Survey Monkey system.

SurveyMonkey review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"The best, most user-friendly survey software for nonprofits"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of SurveyMonkey. We use it to create feedback surveys after regional meetings, and it provides a nice user-friendly platform for our group members. It's easy to train people to use SurveyMonkey, and I appreciate that the labels are functions are self-explanatory. The results are presented in a way that's advanced but easy to understand, and our customers are happy with the way the results are presented.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I wish that the program had more functionality. Specifically, it's difficult to create conditional (if yes, then [new text box]) type of questions. It would be nice if they would implement more of these features. The surveys can look very bare-bones, but that's easy enough to correct if you have experience and a creative eye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend it! It provides an easy to use platform for your organization. It's good for both small and large groups, and it's easy to poll a lot of people at once. You only need one account for your whole organization, which is nice!

This a great tool to use with clients. They can have a lot of control over their surveys, and the interactive feedback site is useful for them. Being able to create these sophisticated surveys makes us look better, and keeps our clients happy. For these reasons, I would highly recommend SurveyMonkey for nonprofits and similar organizations. It's reasonably priced enough that it's viable for nonprofits.

SurveyMonkey review by Sydney E.
Sydney E.

"A Great Tool for Survey's"

What do you like best?

I've loved working with Survey Monkey because it's an easy to use tool that has more options than Google Forms. If you are financially able to purchase a subscription and are looking for a lot of user feedback I highly recommend getting a subscription, as it really opens up your options. If not, you can make the base level work for just about anything you need to do. There's always work arounds!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Survey Monkey I'm trying to wrack my brain. It seems like it has a lot of features as the dashboard feels pretty complex for what we use it for. I always find myself sifting through when I first open our account trying to figure out where the stuff is that we last worked on. Google Forms is much so all in one place, you click a project and you work and edit it from there. Survey Monkey makes the steps a little more complicated, and you have to dig to find your stuff at times. But as a tool it's absolutely superior, it's really worth the 5-10 seconds of extra digging.

We solve the problem of getting stats from our users on their enjoyment, use, and benefit from the app that we can use our website and investors. And the open ended questions, really help us to see areas of improvement or issues some of our testers or users haven't felt they had the opportunity to voice. While we're always there over email, often people don't reach out unless they're prompted, and these surveys give those individuals that opportunity.

SurveyMonkey review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"Ideal for Internal and External Data Collection"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey has it all. Our company appreciated the suggested questions and different survey questions capabilities. On top of the many question types, you have the capability of applying logic which makes the data collection far more valuable as this gives you deeper insights. As far as I seen, I could not find a better survey platform.

What do you dislike?

The UI is good in many way. The main issue I have with creating surveys, is that it is harder to map more complex logic within our surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a versatile platform for creating surveys for actionable data insights, Survey Monkey will do the job well. On top of the ease of creating a survey, the reporting tool is very useful. Eliminates the need for an analyst to visualize the data.

We use this to gather data from customers as they exit. We are able to use this data for actionable insights.

SurveyMonkey review by Brook B.
Brook B.

"Amazing tool to consult without spending much money and effort!!!"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey really fullfills the expectations of use. I love that the free version offers you wide and functional optios to do surveys and send them, you do not have to necessarily suscribe to obtain a benefit and it's great. It is also fantastic how this software allows you to view completed surveys in a variety of ways that individual needs suite, being ale to observe all the results and classify them according to the information that I want to know. The reports are accurate and informative and easy to dowload as documents and save on your computer, so that the process of sharing the surveys is quick and not complicated. I find the opportunity of customizing the questions of the surveys useful, since I adapt it to a certain situation on which I want to know the opinio. It is simple to use and I do not spend more than fifteen minutes creating and sending my lists to the list.

What do you dislike?

My only problem with SurveyMonkey is the interface, it offers so much and works so well to have such a poor look, they should totally improve that.

SurveMonkey brought many benefits to the company in terms of communication between workers/customers, made it much more accessible and open to the channel by which we can know the individual opinion of every client, obtaining collective results and statics, converting those responses into actions and corrections. Foster's Supermarkets is a relatively small company and is located in a sector where there are other companies of the same type, so we could not spend money and time on other paper surveys, whose results were inconclusive, and we could not always take the time to carry out an exhaustive manually study, so that the opinion of the clients was mostly ignored and blind decisions were made. It is not perfect, but this software really made a difference in how to consult opinions and suggestions to the consumer. Thanks to its easy and adaptable surveys, we have the opportunity to quickly, cheaply and easily access our clients opinions on future improvements and plans. It has helped us a lot in the realization of a collective study on the pros and cons of the current policies of the company, and it is even possible to adapt the surveys to the company's personnel, obtaining a double use. Now we are much better able to correct problems and attack specific problems about the products sold.

SurveyMonkey review by Charles N.
Charles N.

"SurveyMonkey has made it simple for us to conduct in-house surveys of our organization."

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is a readily available and easy to use tool that can be understood by everybody in the organization thus eliminating the need for training consultants. It has become our go to tool whenever we conduct surveys since it has survey templates that assist us to come up with the right kind of survey questions and this has had a profound positive effect on our business as the results of surveys have been incorporated in the business so as to improve it.

What do you dislike?

As far as I have used SurveyMonkey, I have not experienced any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to others due to its simplicity and ease of use.

As an organization we have been able to improve our employee engagement through the use of SurveyMonkey. This is because our surveys have been tailored to seek out areas where our employees feel there needs to be improvement and their ideas have been incorporated in the day to day running of the business.

SurveyMonkey review by Aseefa A.
Aseefa A.

"Totally worth every penny "

What do you like best?

Surveys are very easy to make. To create a new survey, you drag-and-drop questions onto the webpage, and then fill in the question and answer text. One of the best things about SurveyMonkey is that it sends the respondent to another question (or page) depending on his response. After the survey is ready, you can easily share it via email and even Facebook to your desired recipients. Online support is very friendly and responsive as well.

What do you dislike?

The only complain I have is with the pricing. If I could upgrade my account at a much cheaper price, that would be awesome. This also makes the software a bit expensive for a lot of small companies. Along with this, I even don’t like the fact that SurveyMonkey logo and branding appears in every survey. Because my company has a similar color logo, it makes the Survey very unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will surely recommend this software to everyone. Price will surely be a huge hurdle, but it is still worth every dollar. SurveyMonkey even offers a free package as well.

SurveyMonkey has enabled us to save time when developing surveys with the templates. Through the results of SurveyMonkey, it offers a great presentation platform. The results can be trusted blindly and SurveyMonkey even analyzes it well. I use this software a lot to get better customer insights which further helps in improving my services.

SurveyMonkey review by Allie E.
Allie E.

"Used for sign ups for kids clinics"

What do you like best?

It is easy to separate information by responder and track each person separately. Most people already have a survey monkey account made.

The site tracks all of the previous surveys we have used. We can copy the information to a new form and just change the information that we need to.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a great way to download all of the information at once. It would be nice to have all of the information printed out on one sheet or spreadsheet.

I also wish you could export the survey itself, that way we can use the same form in person for people to sign up that were not aware of the online form before the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would create one account to use for your business. That way you can copy previous surveys to make them more uniform for future use.

We use it for registration for clinics. Parents can easily use the site on web or mobile and we can add a disclaimer. It is easy to track people that register and when they actually filled out the form. We send it out prior to events so that they are already registered when they arrive.

Learning about SurveyMonkey?

* We monitor all SurveyMonkey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.