SurveyMonkey

(11,339)

SurveyMonkey is a provider of web-based survey solutions, trusted by millions of companies, organizations and individuals alike to gather the insights they need to make more informed decisions.

Work for SurveyMonkey?

Learning about SurveyMonkey?

SurveyMonkey Reviews

Showing 11,343 SurveyMonkey reviews
SurveyMonkey review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"My Experience"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is a very easy to use survey tool. It gives a variety of survey options, some which I never thought about including in my surveys. On both ends, with creating the survey and with completing surveys, I have never experience any issues thus far with Survey Monkey.

What do you dislike?

Not all features on Survey Monkey are free, not allowing me to test the features before buying paid version. It would be nice to have a trial for paid features, as it would allow one to use the features that are not accessible without a trial. Trial versions should be put in place so that one can determine if they would be willing to spend money on the feature that is not available otherwise, without a trial version. Maybe this trial can be available for 1 survey?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up! Survey Monkey is a very user-friendly tool that I would highly recommend to those looking to create a survey. Since I have started using Survey Monkey, I have recommended it to many people looking to create their surveys, whether they think it might prove to be complicated or not.

We are able to create and distribute surveys to gather internal feedback. We have distributed surveys to people in other countries that our company serves and, through their participation, we, as a team, have concluded that it must be interactive and user friendly to those taking the survey.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyMonkey review by Jose L R.
Jose L R.

"Forms for the elaboration of surveys and obtain sample in some specific subject."

What do you like best?

In the area of work it is important to know what the environment thinks in terms of our services in terms of security and know how our clients would qualify it, I love this application because it allows me to know through an easy scrolling panel, all the concerns that they are generated, it is also possible to know if the employees are or not in agreement with some situations that could arise, also it is applied for clients in terms of improving the quality of the service.

What do you dislike?

Has a well designed task panel which allows you to easily create accounts to know what you think about a service, I would like the results of the accounts were also received to the email this with the purpose of visualizing in my mail the progress of the survey without having to leave it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to analyze the progress that the company is making and to be reflected in our visitors the receipt of survey forms make it possible to improve in those aspects that we do not see through an easy application we can elaborate some question that we want to know and get timely results as well as results in errors that usually happen with manual surveys.

I love being able to elaborate accounts and classify them by colors for a better location, as well as the ease of sending them via email or facebook, which makes it easier to reach people to obtain the sample.

SurveyMonkey review by Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

"Amazing performance!!"

What do you like best?

I liked of this software how it emailed me when people answered, helps me to have control of the data I need. I also like how quick the surveys are, doesn't take too much time of us or the clients, no one had trouble answering and submitting their responses. I found very useful as well how I was able to leave open ended answers so they could fill in their own information, not limiting the customers responses. It is easy to learn and use it, everyone in the office can set up a survey. And also I like how specific the data collection is, I can create surveys to specific people on specific areas, which is very helpful to classify the opinions. I love this software!!

What do you dislike?

My principal problem with this software is the interface, looks very simple and basic, it is not attractive at all and doesn't motivate people to stay in the software in the first place, a image renew would be great to improve the software. Also, prices are not the most accessibles in the world, they should make offers or give a free-trial where they can show all what the software offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyMonkey just because it would make your work easier by asking directly to people what they think about your products o services, and viewing that information in statics and general reports, so you can start improving and working aware of the current situation of your company. I highly recommend it!

SurveyMonkey has benefited my company communication a lot, between workers and customers. For us as a Supermarket brand, we need to make our customers feel that we take their opinions seriously so they can feel part of the brand, having preference for us, so SurveyMonkey, has helped us to communicate with a large number of people at once making my marketing evaluation of the supermarket popularity in the field, making more simpler and effective to know those facts. We can send out a single email to all of the clients at one time without having to type in multiple emails each time, which is a fast and easy process. We now have more trustful data about our clients and customers opinions, and we can base our improvements on those studies. Us in the company, completely eliminated the paper surveys, saving us time, money and being more enviroment-friendly, since now this software collects all those opinions we need to know. The data reports that it provides are what help us to be more aware of the company situation in general.

SurveyMonkey review by Pushkar C.
Pushkar C.

"Easy to build and run survey"

What do you like best?

Surveymonkey has amazing user interface and flexibility which enables users to build survey in quick time. Even first time user can build and run survey without any help.

User can pause or make the survey live as per his need.

One can rollout the surveys in market faster by using Surveymonkey.

Response rate is higher from Surveymonkey

It has various templates which can be used to build survey

Respondents can fill the survey in one go or in multiple sittings. This doesn't put pressure on users to complete the survey at that point of time resulting in more complete survey responses

It is very effective in obtaining detailed information from it’s intended audience

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it becomes difficult to analyze the output of few questions as we need to slice and dice the data.

Probably surveys in different languages is what is required to reach out to larger audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Someone who is looking for quick survey rollout in the market and expects higher responses from customers in less time then this is the best product in the market to conduct online surveys.

User interface and flexibility is so good that even new users can use it without any assistance. Also, it has great inbuilt analytics tool to analyze responses.

Objective was to understand the penetration of smartphone and Internet users in India.

We were able to serve proper ads on smartphones in different zones of India after understanding the penetration of smartphones and Internet

SurveyMonkey review by Mike J.
Mike J.

"Survey Monkey is a vital tool "

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use. I can use the templates to create the questions, move them around, make edits to the existing questions, all with just a couple clicks. I love the ability to track all my responses in a csv file. This service is incredibly cost effective. I think we pay about $500 per year for unlimited surveys. This allows a small organization like mine to get loads of customer data in a cost effective manner.

What do you dislike?

I like most of what Survey Monkey does. However, the pdf/ppt reports have charts that are not formatted in the best way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always send a test of the survey to a handful of email addresses first. Although SM has a great feature for seeing what the survey looks like, it is really helpful to see the real life survey. I have set up a few gmail addresses to use for testing. I can fix any glitches, or more commonly, wording problems, before sending out en masse to my recipient list.

Survey Monkey allows us to collect customer survey data. I can take the responses and identify specific customers which we can then use to proactively contact the customer to resolve issues. Pairing this with other services we use, we can do some customer profiling.

SurveyMonkey review by Ruth R.
Ruth R.

"Great for collecting both large and small samples of data"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey has been great for my organization, which does incredibly large surveys with 1000s of responses, along with very small surveys with only a few responses. The versatility of the question types are appreciated, and I like that Survey Monkey suggests questions based on your type of survey. I like that you can track survey respondents to find out if they have completed the survey and follow-up.

What do you dislike?

Although there is a feature where you can share with someone else so they can comment on the survey, it is not very robust and there are other survey platforms that work better when we need to collaborate within a department. Survey Monkey can be expensive, especially when you have many users, so that is limiting for us as a nonprofit.

We collect large amounts of data about performances, program evaluation, etc. It is beneficial to use the tracking system to find out the percentage of respondents and be able to follow-up with people using the Survey Monkey system.

SurveyMonkey review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"The best, most user-friendly survey software for nonprofits"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of SurveyMonkey. We use it to create feedback surveys after regional meetings, and it provides a nice user-friendly platform for our group members. It's easy to train people to use SurveyMonkey, and I appreciate that the labels are functions are self-explanatory. The results are presented in a way that's advanced but easy to understand, and our customers are happy with the way the results are presented.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I wish that the program had more functionality. Specifically, it's difficult to create conditional (if yes, then [new text box]) type of questions. It would be nice if they would implement more of these features. The surveys can look very bare-bones, but that's easy enough to correct if you have experience and a creative eye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend it! It provides an easy to use platform for your organization. It's good for both small and large groups, and it's easy to poll a lot of people at once. You only need one account for your whole organization, which is nice!

This a great tool to use with clients. They can have a lot of control over their surveys, and the interactive feedback site is useful for them. Being able to create these sophisticated surveys makes us look better, and keeps our clients happy. For these reasons, I would highly recommend SurveyMonkey for nonprofits and similar organizations. It's reasonably priced enough that it's viable for nonprofits.

SurveyMonkey review by Sydney E.
Sydney E.

"A Great Tool for Survey's"

What do you like best?

I've loved working with Survey Monkey because it's an easy to use tool that has more options than Google Forms. If you are financially able to purchase a subscription and are looking for a lot of user feedback I highly recommend getting a subscription, as it really opens up your options. If not, you can make the base level work for just about anything you need to do. There's always work arounds!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Survey Monkey I'm trying to wrack my brain. It seems like it has a lot of features as the dashboard feels pretty complex for what we use it for. I always find myself sifting through when I first open our account trying to figure out where the stuff is that we last worked on. Google Forms is much so all in one place, you click a project and you work and edit it from there. Survey Monkey makes the steps a little more complicated, and you have to dig to find your stuff at times. But as a tool it's absolutely superior, it's really worth the 5-10 seconds of extra digging.

We solve the problem of getting stats from our users on their enjoyment, use, and benefit from the app that we can use our website and investors. And the open ended questions, really help us to see areas of improvement or issues some of our testers or users haven't felt they had the opportunity to voice. While we're always there over email, often people don't reach out unless they're prompted, and these surveys give those individuals that opportunity.

SurveyMonkey review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"Ideal for Internal and External Data Collection"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey has it all. Our company appreciated the suggested questions and different survey questions capabilities. On top of the many question types, you have the capability of applying logic which makes the data collection far more valuable as this gives you deeper insights. As far as I seen, I could not find a better survey platform.

What do you dislike?

The UI is good in many way. The main issue I have with creating surveys, is that it is harder to map more complex logic within our surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a versatile platform for creating surveys for actionable data insights, Survey Monkey will do the job well. On top of the ease of creating a survey, the reporting tool is very useful. Eliminates the need for an analyst to visualize the data.

We use this to gather data from customers as they exit. We are able to use this data for actionable insights.

SurveyMonkey review by Brook B.
Brook B.

"Amazing tool to consult without spending much money and effort!!!"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey really fullfills the expectations of use. I love that the free version offers you wide and functional optios to do surveys and send them, you do not have to necessarily suscribe to obtain a benefit and it's great. It is also fantastic how this software allows you to view completed surveys in a variety of ways that individual needs suite, being ale to observe all the results and classify them according to the information that I want to know. The reports are accurate and informative and easy to dowload as documents and save on your computer, so that the process of sharing the surveys is quick and not complicated. I find the opportunity of customizing the questions of the surveys useful, since I adapt it to a certain situation on which I want to know the opinio. It is simple to use and I do not spend more than fifteen minutes creating and sending my lists to the list.

What do you dislike?

My only problem with SurveyMonkey is the interface, it offers so much and works so well to have such a poor look, they should totally improve that.

SurveMonkey brought many benefits to the company in terms of communication between workers/customers, made it much more accessible and open to the channel by which we can know the individual opinion of every client, obtaining collective results and statics, converting those responses into actions and corrections. Foster's Supermarkets is a relatively small company and is located in a sector where there are other companies of the same type, so we could not spend money and time on other paper surveys, whose results were inconclusive, and we could not always take the time to carry out an exhaustive manually study, so that the opinion of the clients was mostly ignored and blind decisions were made. It is not perfect, but this software really made a difference in how to consult opinions and suggestions to the consumer. Thanks to its easy and adaptable surveys, we have the opportunity to quickly, cheaply and easily access our clients opinions on future improvements and plans. It has helped us a lot in the realization of a collective study on the pros and cons of the current policies of the company, and it is even possible to adapt the surveys to the company's personnel, obtaining a double use. Now we are much better able to correct problems and attack specific problems about the products sold.

SurveyMonkey review by Charles N.
Charles N.

"SurveyMonkey has made it simple for us to conduct in-house surveys of our organization."

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is a readily available and easy to use tool that can be understood by everybody in the organization thus eliminating the need for training consultants. It has become our go to tool whenever we conduct surveys since it has survey templates that assist us to come up with the right kind of survey questions and this has had a profound positive effect on our business as the results of surveys have been incorporated in the business so as to improve it.

What do you dislike?

As far as I have used SurveyMonkey, I have not experienced any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to others due to its simplicity and ease of use.

As an organization we have been able to improve our employee engagement through the use of SurveyMonkey. This is because our surveys have been tailored to seek out areas where our employees feel there needs to be improvement and their ideas have been incorporated in the day to day running of the business.

SurveyMonkey review by Aseefa A.
Aseefa A.

"Totally worth every penny "

What do you like best?

Surveys are very easy to make. To create a new survey, you drag-and-drop questions onto the webpage, and then fill in the question and answer text. One of the best things about SurveyMonkey is that it sends the respondent to another question (or page) depending on his response. After the survey is ready, you can easily share it via email and even Facebook to your desired recipients. Online support is very friendly and responsive as well.

What do you dislike?

The only complain I have is with the pricing. If I could upgrade my account at a much cheaper price, that would be awesome. This also makes the software a bit expensive for a lot of small companies. Along with this, I even don’t like the fact that SurveyMonkey logo and branding appears in every survey. Because my company has a similar color logo, it makes the Survey very unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will surely recommend this software to everyone. Price will surely be a huge hurdle, but it is still worth every dollar. SurveyMonkey even offers a free package as well.

SurveyMonkey has enabled us to save time when developing surveys with the templates. Through the results of SurveyMonkey, it offers a great presentation platform. The results can be trusted blindly and SurveyMonkey even analyzes it well. I use this software a lot to get better customer insights which further helps in improving my services.

SurveyMonkey review by Allie E.
Allie E.

"Used for sign ups for kids clinics"

What do you like best?

It is easy to separate information by responder and track each person separately. Most people already have a survey monkey account made.

The site tracks all of the previous surveys we have used. We can copy the information to a new form and just change the information that we need to.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a great way to download all of the information at once. It would be nice to have all of the information printed out on one sheet or spreadsheet.

I also wish you could export the survey itself, that way we can use the same form in person for people to sign up that were not aware of the online form before the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would create one account to use for your business. That way you can copy previous surveys to make them more uniform for future use.

We use it for registration for clinics. Parents can easily use the site on web or mobile and we can add a disclaimer. It is easy to track people that register and when they actually filled out the form. We send it out prior to events so that they are already registered when they arrive.

SurveyMonkey review by Ashish M.
Ashish M.

"Need Opinion ? Create free survey with SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

Very easy to create and manage Survey forms, best in place tools and apps to analyze survey data. The option of downloading the form data in different formats and later utilizing it. It saves lot of our time as previously we were planning to use email for collecting responses for our product, but when we used surveymonkey we were able to get result faster and in good shape. The best part of surveymonkey is that you can put your own HTML for template.

What do you dislike?

There is no option of hiding the Survey Monkey brand logo option in the free trial version and also the limitation of only a few survey templates available to create the survey. Too less option to customize the available templates. I would recommend considering Google Forms instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend considering Google Forms instead. As google form is widely used so you can use it more better than survey monkey and customize acoordingly.

We have used SurveyMonkey to create a survey for our new venture to figure out which coaching options will be great to continue. Finally we got the desired answer and that too quickly.

SurveyMonkey review by Nina C.
Nina C.

"SurveyMonkey Review"

What do you like best?

It is an easy platform to connect with customers via computer and email. The survey results are easy to read and come back very fast. The way the surveys are listed are also very easy to get to and see how many "replies" you get back from each survey. They also put everything in charts or graphs for you to see all of the info from each survey, instead of having to do your own research on every single survey.

What do you dislike?

The HTML coding can become very confusing when actually making the survey and without a subscription there are not many features that you can utilize, such as putting in your own pictures or web links. Other than that, it is fairly simple to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to play around with Survey Monkey before diving head in. Some aspects of creating the actaul surveys can become confusing and if you do not purchase a "plan" than there are not many features.

i am able to solve any customer issues we have with orders or service issues. We are also able to figure out if their problem is something that we can fix or their service provider has to deal with. It helps us, as a store, know how we can get better with customer service questions, shipping time and product quality.

SurveyMonkey review by Briana W.
Briana W.

"Awesome system for getting any kind of data needed"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive and easy to use, and it's my go-to product for making surveys, as well as taking them. I appreciate the functionality of choosing what kind of format you'd like for each question within a survey. I like the summary page of individual responses and group response data as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't always like using the templates given for creating a survey. It gets cumbersome to alter the question format when a template is used as opposed to simply creating a survey from scratch. I think improving the template functionality would be beneficial and encourage use of templates.

I use SurveyMonkey for student organizations to get feedback on events, selecting products to sell, and deciding what events would be most popular amongst our students. It was an important tool to investigate how we could best utilize our allotted budget money for events.

SurveyMonkey review by Angelica M.
Angelica M.

"Survey Monkey is complete tool to collect and assess data based on responses from specific audience"

What do you like best?

Its really compatible and easy to collect and sort out the data using the survey monkey survey services. It consists of several templates and designs for the survey formats. We can categorize and sub-categorize the different steps in the surveys. It even classifies the information and targets the specific type of audience for more accurate and efficient results.

What do you dislike?

Its an convenient tool with several plugins , so there's nothing much to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey have all the plugins and multiple survey features which left you with no work at all and completes all the necessary working for you .

Mostly we have to create surveys for use of within the organisation. This includes multiple staff behaviors and their content within the organisation. Creating a survey is not the problem , but managing and assessing the survey data is main thing and survey monkey have simplified this task for us

SurveyMonkey review by yoharlys s.
yoharlys s.

"Survery monkey is excellent when it comes to doing survey to facilitate projects in your company. "

What do you like best?

Is a company that allows users to create surverys, questionnaries and data collection easily. It offers a quick and accessible way to carry out an analysis with market segmentation. find out the key demographic information about consumers in your sector, use surverys to do everything from measuring customers. It helps the growth of companies a lot. For the design of the survery accounts wit already created models or if you prefer you can carry out a personalized survery by constructing your self the questions you want to ask.

What do you dislike?

The basic application or free of cost, does not contemplate that the user can access all the posibilities of the tool, such as: filter the data, to another tool such as excel, you can not edit the logo of the polling institution,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is an easy to use software that helps the development of companies. the use of the tool is very simple, since it has several links that helps navigation within it. It only requires knowing a basic english vocabulary. It helps the creation of online surverys. The application allows you to design and send surverys through email, a link on your website or facebook page, etc.

The only to keep customers or create new opportunities is to know exactly what consumers want wit this software helps you with all that and more, by creating surverys offer an excelent opportunity to get feedback from your target market, by sending a survery to the members of your target market, you can make sure that your efforts will be as effective and reliable as possible helps the growth of many companies

SurveyMonkey review by MIGUEL B.
MIGUEL B.

"todo lo interesante es de pago."

What do you like best?

Lo mejor es que puedes realizar tu encuesta con muchísimas opciones y difundirla, sin demasiada complicación, dispone de asistente que va guidando en todo el proceso.

What do you dislike?

A la hora de recuperar los resultados, la mayoría de opciones para recopilar los datos con de pago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

En mi opinión, es mejor comprar un software de Google, u otro software, que informe de las limitaciones que vas a obtener en el momento de obtener los resultados. No como sucede con survey monkey, que te ofrece muchas opciones y facilidades, pera a la hora de consultar los resultados, la mayoría de opciones, requieren un pago. Me gustaría recalcar como punto a su favor, que es fácil la difusión de la encuesta a través de un link que genera el sistema, de forma que puede compartirse en redes sociales.

Para realizar el proyecto de fin de grado, tuvimos que realizar una encuesta a cientos de usuarios, para realizar la obtención de requisitos software de una aplicación Android, Gracias a esta aplicación, pudimos desarrollar la encuesta y enviarla de forma automática mediante redes sociales compartiendo un link.

SurveyMonkey review by stacey d.
stacey d.

"Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey has been in use with my company for many years, with my team being the main users for the last seven. All our surveys have been easy to design, promote and manage, we've had steadily increasing response rates over the last few years as word of mouth gets around our clients as to how easy our surveys are to do and my team have to spend very little time on analysis.

What do you dislike?

Granted, I've never tried to cancel an agreement with Survey Monkey, which seems to be the main source of bad feedback in these reviews, but I've not been in that situation precisely because the service I've had has been exactly what I need, so I haven't even considered changing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

decent product good price range

As we are using this mainly in house it is solving how our employees get feedback to our managers on our team. We like the ease of using this product and how quickly it is for response from our employees

SurveyMonkey review by Autumn F.
Autumn F.

"SurveyMonkey - Feedback as Needed"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey allows me to create the types of forms and questionnaires that are necessary as a student and within my career. I first used SurveyMonkey at the end of my high school career, and have continued using it in college and within my jobs. I love receiving feedback from consumers/customers. I even got to use this in multiple of my research classes, as allowed by my professors, in order to easily collect data from my fellow students. It made the work more simple, which is great for a busy person like me.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could upgrade my account for a more affordable price. I believe more people would utilize this awesome system if it was less expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey may seem hard to handle at first, but once you understand how to easily make surveys and receive feedback, it is a breeze to use and very beneficial. The company is easy to contact, as I have done this before and received helpful and timely responses. Of all survey/questionnaire sites I have used, SurveyMonkey is my favorite!

I have been able to create feedback surveys that have benefited my business by letting us know what to change or make better. It is important to realize that these surveys are answered in real time by real people, so they are truly one of the best tools to use in order to make a business or institution more successful overall.

SurveyMonkey review by Fran M.
Fran M.

"One of the initiatives of quality surveys that have created."

What do you like best?

It has questions that require some learning, it is also a new modality that we are using to have references and to apply in our institution advanced interview designs. With SurveyMonkey we have adapted to improve our selection of personal criteria of our teams to establish common needs and interests. As well as the likes and dislikes to improve the service of the organization towards others and evaluate the level of gratitude internally.

What do you dislike?

Most of the platforms that of this type tend to have these problems that can be improved over time, such as the delayed wait for new surveys to arrive. And when they arrive they are the same. In some cases the same subjects are repeated and the questions are very common. For this, it is important to innovate on issues related to everyday life and the environment in which we live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I assure you that this tool contains details that will improve the skills profile of the members of the teams and leaders of their organizations. Consider this tool of accounts to perform them within the work space to capture potential, concerns and especially if they like the place where they work. SuveyMonkey is designed to adapt to the needs of the client.

This platform helps us structure methods to review profiles in our organization as well as the reviews of each of the members of the structured work team. The teams have been closely related to this useful tool for the performance of our politics of capturing potentialities within the organization.

SurveyMonkey review by Joanne P.
Joanne P.

"Everything Needed for Professional Surveys"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey has everything that my company has needed for professional surveys in the basic version. We are able to create custom surveys or use a template - one of my favorite features. They predesigned SurveyMonkey templates are professional and have everything needed - including built-in questions and designs that are customized toward the topic at hand. Even better is the fact that you are able to edit the templates to further customize them to meet your individual needs. This means that we never have to start from scratch when creating a survey.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the SurveyMonkey branding appears on the survey and the web address for the survey. In the past we have upgraded to the paid version of SurveyMonkey and we still experience this issue. There is no way to completely remove the SurveyMonkey branding. The downfall to this is that some end users might not be familiar with SurveyMonkey and it might discourage them from providing a response to surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend SurveyMonkey for any company who distributes any number or amount of surveys. It makes it easy to not only develop custom surveys, but also to distribute surveys and collect survey responses. I recommend customizing your survey URL so that it reflects the topic of the survey. This makes it more professional and easier to track.

SurveyMonkey has enabled us to save time when developing surveys with the templates. It is also benefited us because it allows us to track survey responses in real time and create custom reports based on responses. We can also easily view survey responses in a variety of different views - including survey response summaries in chart and graph form - which make it easy and convenient when preparing this information to present in meetings.

SurveyMonkey review by Jaimee  K.
Jaimee K.

"Survey Monkey Review "

What do you like best?

Survey monkey makes it extremely easy to contact a lot of individuals with surveys. It is easily distributed and super simple to collect data on. There are a lot of different types of question you can use to make your survey even better so that you aren't just using multiple choice. You can upload pictures, incorporate graphs, create open ended responses and so on.

What do you dislike?

I think that google forms has survey monkey beat in the use of data after the survey. While survey monkey is super easy to use and user friendly, i wish it was simpler to work with the numbers after the survey. If it had a way to export into an excel or save the information easier that would be really nice. Also, I haven't found a way to access the survey after a long period of time if I am trying to save the information.

Again, survey monkey allows for ease of surveys throughout the office. It is a very accessible format for us to understand the feedback from a lot of different students for the programs we offer.

SurveyMonkey review by Maureen K.
Maureen K.

"Gather customer feedback easily"

What do you like best?

The ability to send out attractive surveys with ease, as well as the options to analyze the results. The charts and graphs are a great way to see the results as a whole.

What do you dislike?

Very little; this is a great tool. This will allow you to see the results as a whole or individually, which can be valuable to keep up with specific customers. Viewing individual results is slightly clunky online but easy to export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very intuitive, easy-to-use tool that will help you gain insight to your customers quickly. This is definitely worth trying out if you need to survey customers and there is a very low learning curve. You can set the boundaries of our survey easily and analyze the results within Survey Monkey or export them to a program like Excel.

We regularly conduct Net Promoter Score surveys using this which gives us immediate feedback as to how we are doing in our customer's eyes. We also gather information as to what they'd like to see as we develop our product, which has opened our eyes to learning about needs we didn't know existed.

SurveyMonkey review by Andrea H.
Andrea H.

"Survey Monkey is easy to use and gets fast results"

What do you like best?

I like that Survey Monkey is incredibly easy to set up and send out. There is no hassle involved with creating the survey questions or options. It also is very easy to link the survey whereever and however you want to send it. I really appreciate how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike paying a monthly fee for Survey Monkey. We continued to pay the monthly fee long after we were actually using it just in case we wanted to do another survey. We should have canceled and signed up again when we were ready to do another survey. If you were utilizing surveys all the time, it would be worth the money. It wasn't worth the money for what we needed to use it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to use survey monkey all the time, definitely pay for the monthly fee. If you use it every once in a while, I may consider other free options. I don't know if everyone will find that it was worth the expense. The customer service is awesome and it is really easy for others to use. If you are going to send this to people of different ages and technological expertise, this is a great option.

We are getting feedback on how people want to solve issues and what works best for other people in terms of the programs we offer at our company. I appreciate the way that Survey Monkey puts all of the results together in an easy to interpret manner.

SurveyMonkey review by Mary O.
Mary O.

"Good platform, expensive for upgrades"

What do you like best?

The platform is very user friendly and gives suggestions for good question structure as you are creating the survey. The system also gives recommendations for increased survey completion. The drag and drop features to organize your questions makes it easy to adjust as you are creating. I also like the different ways in which you can send out your survey - through their system by inserting email address or through a link that you can email out to your team through Outlook. I also enjoyed the occasional email updates that I have received new responses.

What do you dislike?

Too many features are considered "paid upgrade features" and can be confusing when you are creating your survey. There have been times that I have accidentally selected an upgraded feature and then realized down the road toward completion that I needed to pay more in order to send out my surveys to the team.

Quicker communication and feedback from our managers.

SurveyMonkey review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Good survey software"

What do you like best?

This is a comprehensive survey software with free and premium options. I like the software's versatility and a wide range of uses for various industries. Specifically, I use the survey functions to analyze the answers and understand more concretely about what the industry wants. The versatility of the survey gives me a good analyzation of the results and what I can do with the data to have more concrete understanding of the participant's opinions. Overall it is very easy to use and has a lot of more potential and functionality as more and more industries use this type of website/ software to observe the real opinion of the group. This is a useful website for checeking the cohort size, opinion, and complete analyzation.

What do you dislike?

Although this is a good software, some of the functions are quite limited in terms of what we can put in our questionnaire survey. The functions are limited when you want to create a survey with more detailed question. If I want to know more about the questionnaire with more content, I will need to either use the premium plan or ask the people separately via emails. Sometimes, it's not the best survey website to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like to just create regular questionnaire survey, a free version is good enough. But if you need a lot of functions, you need to consider purchasing the premium plan.

This is a comprehensive software for creating or taking surveys in any industries.

SurveyMonkey review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Easy to use, simple design"

What do you like best?

Creating a survey through survey monkey is simple and can be used across multiple platforms (computer, phone, tablet). It makes tracking data relatively simple and has multiple subscription levels to meet a customers needs.

What do you dislike?

The templates are not as customizable as I would prefer. You can change colors and question options, but from a design perspective I would like a little more freedom to manipulate the look of my surveys and forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with this product. It takes time to create the perfect survey, but the platform is super flexible and will match your needs and allow you to upgrade if you feel that would be necessary.

I am currently using SurveyMonkey to create forms for data collection at college and career fairs. I have the information uploaded into a spreadsheet that I dump directly in my CRM to place prospective students into our communication flow.

SurveyMonkey review by Antonio V.
Antonio V.

"Use SurveyMonkey to collect and analyze data for almost any purpose"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey's analysis tools and paid features are very helpful. It is possible to implement paid features to draft surveys without pre-paying for a subscription.

What do you dislike?

The flow and functionality seems a bit stale/outdated, which may draw people's attention away from completing your survey.

Missing some question types/poorly formatted questions types make it difficult to show questions/options in ways that might be more engaging for users and allow them to more easily fill out the survey.

I use SurveyMonkey to collect quick quantitative data on my clients' users in order to generate personas and journey maps that inform website designs, site organization, and content.

People are familiar with SurveyMonkey as the most reputable survey tool, and more likely to take the survey seriously.

For me, being able to transfer or copy surveys to our clients for implementation or review has been extremely helpful recently.

SurveyMonkey review by Felicia W.
Felicia W.

"Great free and paid plans"

What do you like best?

I can literally create a survey for my clients or for my internal company in minutes. Both the paid and free plans are simple and very easy to set up. I loved how easy it was to start from an existing template or create a new survey. The drag and drop format is fantastic as well.

What do you dislike?

Limited customization of free version, but that is to be expected. I wish there was more flexibility with question types. Sometimes, I would struggle to make my questions fit the preexisting format. I also would improve the look and feel of survey feedback. It's not always the easiest to simply digest and share out with stakeholders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for simple surveys to gauge quick feedback or satisfaction. Not so great for larger, more complex surveys.

SurveyMonkey helped me quickly and easily put together surveys within minutes.

SurveyMonkey review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"A quick and secure way to generate surveys and view the results"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey provides a quick and easy method for generating complex surveys and integrates easily with Wordpress based websites through the embed options.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more options for reporting the results of each survey. It would also be nice to have the ability to fine-tune some aspects of the formatting of the survey through some sort of html/css input box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey is a great product. However, if your survey design requires extensive branding keep in mind that the ability to fine-tune the survey's appearance and functionality. Despite this, it allows the user to quickly deploy a survey while working within Survey Monkey's graphicl interface.

The ability to easily add the functionality of in-depth surveys for my clients in their websites. The options to include visual elements within the surveys are also too limited.

SurveyMonkey review by Christine W.
Christine W.

"Survey Monkey not for academic research"

What do you like best?

It delivers a user-friendly experience to research subjects. It's visually appealing and generally easy to follow. If needing a quick survey tool, this is adequate. I would recommend it more for polling a small group rather than for any serious research study. For the former purpose it's great. You have your choice of polling and survey style and display, which is great. You don't need many research skills to use it.

What do you dislike?

It is not secure enough to store sensitive data, which in human subjects research is most any identifying information. I do not recommend it for any kind of human-subjects research requiring IRB approval.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure that Survey Monkey can ensure the kind of encryption and security that your data collection requires.

My team does hundreds of participant surveys each year. The program lets us store and organize all those survey results easily. However we have switched over to a tool that is much more secure. For a professional social scientist or researcher, I would not recommend.

SurveyMonkey review by Faith B.
Faith B.

"Solid Choice for Surveys"

What do you like best?

I like that Survey Monkey provides you with better looking templates than its competitors, such as Google Forms. The interface is not complicated, which makes the website user experience simple. Survey Monkey also offers a great deal of abilities on the free/unpaid account level.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the limit of surveys that can be taken on the free level is 40. For this reason, I sometimes have to use other options like Google Forms and put my aesthetic preferences aside. I suppose if that is the worst thing about Survey Monkey, though, it truly isn't awful. The company has been around for years, and they continue to make improvements to their services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For basic survey-taking purposes, Survey Monkey is a great choice. Usability is simple for survey makers and survey takers. The look of these surveys is better than other options, too. I would not recommend this option if you have no funds for survey taking and must collect over 40 results.

Sometimes, you need answers to questions from your audience, intended audience, etc. The issue with asking these questions in person or over the phone is that people feel inclined to answer questions a certain way; holding back and/or rephrasing their true thoughts. When it comes to online surveys, though, we see that people feel freer to express what they are actually struggling with and/or give a more honest, authentic opinion since they cannot see/hear the interviewer.

SurveyMonkey review by Becca D.
Becca D.

"Pretty good, but other options might be better"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey was the first survey tool I ever used. It offers a wide variety of question types, assistance with creating questions, and helpful resources for sharing surveys and analyzing results. I like that you can sort responses by person, or see a summary of responses. I think there are also graphs that it generates automatically, but I'm not sure because I haven't used it very much lately. As a nonprofit manager, I appreciate that they offer a free version that meets the majority of our needs. We are unable to afford a budget for surveys, so Survey Monkey is a great option for nonprofits. I am impressed with this aspect of it.

What do you dislike?

It seems a little outdated now that there are better options like TypeForm and Google Forms. It's not very mobile friendly, and isn't as user friendly as the other previously mentioned options. It looks a little "clunky" compared to newer survey apps. Type Form looks a lot more professional, in my opinion, because I can upload my logo and other images without paying for the service. It also seems to integrate better into other apps and programs that we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend considering TypeForm or Google Forms instead.

Survey Monkey allows us to conduct surveys for free. It helped us collect responses from members not located near us - paper surveys weren't an option due to distance and the cost of postage.

SurveyMonkey review by Ellie T.
Ellie T.

"Very easy to use, gets me information I need all in 1 place"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of creating a survey or quiz. Anyone can create one, even without computer skills. You can collect data, get opinions, any sort of information you need from others and gather it in one space. This is much more efficient for me to use than to email people and ask for email responses. People complete my surveys much quicker than they reply to my emails! Perhaps they feel more comfortable, as if they can be honest via survey without "hurting" anyone's feelings. This is totally cool with us.

What do you dislike?

Not as many customizable options for the free version. This is to be expected, though. As they say in life, you get what you pay for. However, I would like to get free trials for better options so I know the exact functionality of what I'd consider paying for. Perhaps they will do this the longer I use SurveyMoney.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure where to begin with a survey tool? Check our SurveyMonkey first and foremost. It has every basic function you could possibly need and is extremely easy for anyone to use, even those without advanced computer skills.

Easier to get answers/feedback from my clients than emails. They are more likely to complete a survey than respond to than email! And it's all in 1 neat place. No need for me or anyone else to copy and paste information from multiple sources. This just makes total sense for us. So glad my team and I took the time to learn how to use SurveyMonkey.

SurveyMonkey review by Nicole M.
Nicole M.

"Great for event feedback "

What do you like best?

I like the detailed analysis options and the freedom to customize the exact survey experience. We are able to use one of many types of questions to exactly target the information that we want to get. We love the analysis part of the survey expereince.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the design features are cumbersome. The premade or designed questions are helpful but could be improved upon to help you target the exact information that you are targeting. We have people who have studied design creation and that has helped us immeansly, but offering more ingormation on that would be heloful

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best survey product on the market. We only use the free verson, but if we had the need for the pro version, I am sure it would be even more helpful

We have improved our event planning and have been able to optimize turnout for events. We were able to upgrade our venue based on feedback from a survey and had improved turnout for the next event that we had been nervous would be too expensive.

SurveyMonkey review by Lydia A.
Lydia A.

"Powerful surveys, easy to use"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is flexible enough to be used widely across departments in our organization. I like that there is functionality to do HTML formatting for text, to put document uploads in surveys, and to send alerts to multiple people when a survey is completed.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more intuitive/easier to look at individual responses. When we have a large survey, SurveyMonkey is extremely slow to load and export results. I do not like that SurveyMonkey is making us create a whole new account because we need to move to a different subscription level. I wish scoring was easier. I also wish that there was an option to import survey questions. That would have been useful when SurveyMonkey purchased FluidSurveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey is a powerful surveying tool with fairly flexible options. It will probably meet your needs.

We were disappointed when FluidSurveys got bought out, but SurveyMonkey has been a fine replacement.

SurveyMonkey review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"Perfect for midscale data gathering"

What do you like best?

The UI for SurveyMonkey is very user friendly. Within minutes you can master the basics - survey design is simple; you can easily update a survey to show company branding, and format questions so that you get the feedback you are looking for - uses matrixes, text answers or just simple star ratings.

What do you dislike?

Analysis of results could be better. When I came to do this, I wanted to export the data to excel so that I could drill down into the specifics of what I was asking, and how I wanted to portray that information. This was, unfortunately, quite clunky and took me a considerable amount of time to get the data to look exactly as I wanted it to. I understand that excel is partially culpable for this, but it would be better if SurveyMonkey had more features here.

I have done both internal and external surveys investigating pain points on our website/

SurveyMonkey review by Fantine T.
Fantine T.

"Straight forward and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Setting up a new questionnaire is really easy and the choice of question display varied.

Being able to create your on theme/template is really useful as well as the ability to copy existing surveys.

It is great to have so many options to send the survey, personally I generate a link that I then sher, but on few occasion I have shared it using the email function and it great when having to chase people to complete the survey.

I really like the fact that you can personalise the url of the survey which make it more professional than a mix of letters and numbers when sharing with clients and prospects.

In terms of reporting, it is easy and straight forward and complete. I love that you can download it as PDF and Excel file.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike however for the reporting it would be great to be able to choose different graphics to have it displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great survey platform, setting up a survey is quick and easy.

There are different options you can use to send it out and reporting is straight forward.

I definitely recommend it!

We use Survey Monkey on a daily basis. We use it as a platform where our client can complete their pre and post courses prior to ackowledge their certification using our products.

We also use Survey Monkey to send monthly survey to clients as well as internally for diverse purpose

SurveyMonkey review by beth a.
beth a.

"Best for survey creating and analyzing "

What do you like best?

I like survey monkey because it has a lot of tools available to help you make your own surveys. I also like how you can review the results in different formats based on the information that you are looking for. Survey Monkey has been used in the industry for a long time so it is a very dependable service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes survey monkey can be hard to use. I have to search for features at times. They could update the user interface to make it more user friendly and make it more easier to find the tools you are looking for. I also do not like that you have to pay extra for data reporting and exporting. Also the display options for the reporting can be kinda confusing when you first start off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying Survey Monkey is you are looking for a survey making software.

I use survey monkey to send surveys out to coworkers and clients. I like having a tool for both making surveys and analyzing the answers.

SurveyMonkey review by Treena Nicole F.
Treena Nicole F.

"Easy to Use Survey Software!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about using SurveyMonkey software is the ease of building surveys quickly and efficiently. The software offers a vast array of question templates and customizations that make building a web-based survey quick and easy. In academia, we are often still using paper evaluations that are time-consuming to collate and report back on the data. Being able to utilize online software to build and disseminate surveys has improved our department's productivity.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more customization when developing my surveys. There are only a handful of free, basic templates available for use, and this could easily be added to for a larger selection. In addition, being able to edit the basic font and survey scale would be a feature I would like. I also think it would be helpful to be able to turn on a "tips" feature while using the site. There are so many features and options when building a survey, that it can often be overwhelming to find the feature I am looking for.

As an academic department with multiple sections, having access to storing all of our surveys in one place is a great feature. It allows us to collaborate quickly and accurately. It also makes it possible for one person to review survey data and share with a faculty member if his or her administrative assistant is out of the office. This allows our department staff to provide the highest level of support to faculty members as possible.

SurveyMonkey review by Christin P.
Christin P.

"Great for gathering info! A very handy and helpful tool for anyone."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of creation and the flexibility. I had my survey up and running in under an hour. I also loved the notifications. I love how I can access it from my phone as well. Over all it, is a great tool that is super flexible and easy to use... and most of all, helpful and valuable!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any dislikes while using Survey Monkey. It worked perfectly for my needs and I'd happily use it again. I'm not sure there's anything I can think of that I'd want it to do that it can't already do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool to use for any surveying needs! I see Survey Monkey used everywhere these days so the possibilities are endless. Try it out and you'll see you have a survey created in no time at all. I was up and running with it in under an hour (and that includes thinking up the questions I wanted to use!). The various question type capabilities are so easy to use-- from multi choice to filling in the blank, etc. Give it a try to see for yourself!

I used survey monkey as a screening process for interviewing health coach applicants. It was great to have this in place to ensure only serious applicants were applying. I only had a very limited number of applicants once implementing Survey Monkey, but the quality was much higher. Before using Survey Monkey, I had a ton of people applying but I quickly realized they weren't serious and/or qualified.

SurveyMonkey review by Savannah D.
Savannah D.

"SurbeyMonkey works great to collect data!"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is so easy to use! I have used it many times when I need to conduct a survey in order to collect date for educational and professional matters. It is very intuitive and makes sending and receiving information efficient and reliable. They even have articles which provide helpful tips and hints to make the most out of your survey and results.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see improve with SurveyMonkey is that sometimes the site hides useful features. In order to find these features, you must click around to see where they are. It would be helpful to have a more clear way to display options so that you don't have to waste time trying to figure out where certain options are located.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely suggest trying out SurveyMonkey. It is very easy to use and allows you to collect useful data in an efficient manner. I have used it for my college studies as well as my current professional position.

SurveyMonkey allows me to quickly and efficiently conduct surveys in order to collect the information I need. It is easy to set up the surveys and collect responses from participants. It is a program that everyone can use!

SurveyMonkey review by Tyler N.
Tyler N.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can have customized satisfaction surveys is perfect. It's quick and easy. Not only was I able to make a survey fast, I could do it for a fraction of the cost if I used a competing website. I also enjoyed being able to have a vast number of options when selecting questions and types of questions I wanted for my surveys.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I would prefer more precise designs, however I am okay with the ones Survey Monkey provides. Some other things I believe SurveyMonkey can do better is to make it so I can add an upload field. Just like google forms, an upload field would help a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It's super easy and quick to use. I also suggest you check out how-to videos, those helped me a lot when I was first starting out. I also suggest that you make it to the end of a survey and review it before you are finished. I was done, and I forgot to hit save on a certain part and lost my paragraph of text I was working on. I am working on getting better at protecting my work, but just make sure you have backups too.

Being able to quickly turn a task into an accomplishment. My boss asked for a survey for our company to be able to send to our customers. Survey Monkey did not let us down.

SurveyMonkey review by Tracey M.
Tracey M.

"Survey Monkey is intelligent, easy to use and produces beautiful surveys"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is really easy to use and is very helpful with all the additional information that it supplies such as helping you to construct survey questions in the correct format to ensure the answers are not biased or unusable. It's simple to create aesthetically pleasing surveys which is really important when it comes to getting users to fill them in. The cost model is also affordable.

What do you dislike?

Some of the ways to pick out the best response option can be a bit tricky or not immediately obvious but that is about the only thing I can think of that is remotely unlikeable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great product. I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Surveying our clients to see what it is they do and do not like about our business. Also to learn from them about their own demographics so we can tailor our services more towards their needs and help solve their problems. The benefits we have realised out of this include being able to be more responsive to our clients, getting a better understanding of who they are and what their needs are.

SurveyMonkey review by Luke R.
Luke R.

"Easy to Use for Data Collection"

What do you like best?

This program is very intuitive and easy to understand. It has more advanced features than just a Google Form. It allows you to ask a number of different types of questions. It helps us gather feedback from students and employees very quickly. It is easy for the end users to use as well.

What do you dislike?

It does get expensive if you have more than one user. We don't use the surveys every month or may not use the tool for several months. But still, we have to keep paying for the program for the months that we don't use it in order to keep our data.

We have a difficult time gathering data from students who have left and graduated. We also like to gather feedback from current students to understand their experience, impression, and overall satisfaction of our courses. SurveyMonkey provides an easy tool to gather that info and give us useful reports. It has helped bridge that gap.

SurveyMonkey review by Faris E.
Faris E.

"SurveyMonkey Makes Polling Fast, Easy, and Fun!"

What do you like best?

It is so user-friendly to create easy-to-use polls intended for a group of people. In addition to the ease of making these polls, SurveyMonkey does a good job of making the polls easy to access for people, allowing for multiple ways to distribute surveys.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that a lot of creative options are locked behind a paywall. This kind of diminishes the creative nature of the website. Also, I feel like there could be more creative options for the kinds of questions that a user can ask.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good for a quick survey, but to gain the full experience of the product, one may have to pay for the premium subscription.

I'm figuring out the kinds of programs people want to see in my community. I work as a Resident Assistant, and it's hard sometimes to know what seems interesting for a large group of people. With SurveyMonkey, it's extremely easy to run quick surveys and get live results, to make quick decisions.

SurveyMonkey review by Hina N.
Hina N.

"Conducting surveys and performing analysis have never been easier"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is an ideal software for designing surveys. Collecting and analyzing data is extremely easy in Survey Monkey. You can have multiple collaborators for editing and managing your surveys now. The charts and graphs make it extremely easy to do the analysis, whereas, for complex analysis you can download the excel file and use statistics software for complex analysis.

What do you dislike?

Collecting and analyzing survey data with Survey Monkey has made my life so much easier. There is very little to dislike in Survey Monkey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a recommended software for conducting and analyzing surveys.

Survey monkey offers discounted prices for students and educators. Survey monkey has been a lifesaver for me during my college days. I used to conduct surveys for my assignments using survey Monkey and currently I am using it for doing market research and receiving registrations for our upcoming trainings.

SurveyMonkey review by Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

"Survey Monkey Easy Review Site "

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is one of the easiest ways to survey a existing or new audience before I make products or services based on that audience. I like that the number of surveys I can create is free. The customer support and free quizzing feature is always on point as well. There is translation for all of the languages which is helpful if you have an international audience, as well as having video and picture questions which I use in almost every survey. I also create password protected surveys for my private clients so they know they are sending it somewhere secure.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I dislike, other than the fact that the custom url is a paid feature, which sometimes makes customers I don't know too well leery of clicking on a website they don't know. The pricing feature is expensive I think for just a survey tool. Some of the features, like only capping at 100 responses is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really one of the easiest ways to validate a product idea, and research your potential customers or current customers wants and needs.

Easy way to find out client's wants and needs and opinions on my business.This tool makes it easier to see trends for my customers too by displaying analytics in a easy to manage graph feature. Only having ten questions per survey can get tricky though for the free platform so use your questions wisely!

SurveyMonkey review by Colin C.
Colin C.

"Professional Surveys"

What do you like best?

The feature that I like best about SurveyMonkey is the results tool. SurveyMonkey allows you to view completed survey responses in a variety of ways that suite individual needs. I like that you can view individual survey responses or view all responses together - great for comparing results. I also find useful the fact that you can view survey results in graphs and charts - this makes it much easier and more convenient when comparing survey responses. SurveyMonkey makes it as easy as possible to view and compare your survey responses - something that can take a lot of time if you don't have the right tools.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many things that I can say that I dislike about SurveyMonkey but one thing that can be improved is its branding everywhere on surveys. When you create a survey in SurveyMonkey - even if you pay for a paid SurveyMonkey account - the SurveyMonkey branding appears everywhere and is impossible to get rid of. The branding appears on the survey link URL as well as on the bottom of the survey itself. When completing surveys, trust is a huge factor. If people see a logo or brand that they don't recognize - like SurveyMonkey plastered everywhere on the survey, they may not trust it and can cause them to decide not to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend SurveyMonkey for any size company that uses surveys both internally and externally. SurveyMonkey offers hundreds of pre-built survey templates that can be fully edited to suite your needs. This makes it so that you don't have to start building a survey from scratch. SurveyMonkey also has a great help section that walks you through how to get the most out of SurveyMonkey and its features. Being able to do everything with your survey electronically with SurveyMonkey will save both time and money.

SurveyMonkey makes it easy for us to gauge our employees opinions as well as get ideas. We use SurveyMonkey for responses on everything internal that you can imagine - from newsletter and marketing ideas to more serious policy and management type questions. SurveyMonkey has become an important tool for communicating with our employees and making sure that they have a voice that is heard. SurveyMonkey makes it easy for us to survey thousands of employees since the platform is clean and manageable. Being able to view the survey responses condensed by percentages and in graphs and charts make it so easy to gauge results.

SurveyMonkey review by William W.
William W.

"The only survey you'll need to fill out"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and flexibility of designing the survey to fit all questions/answers needed. We make our surveys first and then transfer them over to SurveyMonkey which is very easy to do now. You're able to specify how you want check-boxes laid out, etc. The report customization is also a great feature and makes the results easy to read - you can display them and look at them on different charts. Exporting data, customized survey with your logo, and different data collection venues are all fantastic benefits.

What do you dislike?

The only problems we experience are honestly operator error and how worded a question can get people to not give us an accurate answer.. Since we have the annual contract, we aren't limit like the free version. For a very small, affordable price this is worth it to our company! There are so many benefits over the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a survey software look no further. SurveyMonkey provides great customization for surveys and ease of implementation to get it out to people. For a small price, this is a huge benefit for our company and helps our marketing research.

Helps conduct our marketing surveys and analyze the results. After we input the answers, we're able to see what people like more and adjust our sales pitch accordingly.

SurveyMonkey review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Great to get responses"

What do you like best?

I like the ease if setting up surveys and being able to customize them exactly how I want. This program works great for my business, as well as my classroom, and I couldn't be happier with the results!

What do you dislike?

The majority of what SurveyMonkey has to offer makes me quite pleased. The only downside is the free account is limited to so many surveys. There is no way to retain the information I have previously collected without clearing out the statistics to reuse the same survey (which I need to do quite frequently in the settings I use this for).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to use for any type of survey you are trying to conduct!

I have realized how much easier it is to collect information than taking handwritten polls or simply having people share out loud. This takes the statistical work out of calculating what my students want. I allow my students to vote on what they learn based on the majority, and I am able to successfully do that with SurveyMonkey.

SurveyMonkey review by Abhinav T.
Abhinav T.

"Amazing But Need Some Improvement"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is an awesome FREE tool to request sentiments at work. The setup makes it simple for clients to comprehend the how to set up and answer a survey. There are various levels of plan and estimating accessible for clients who need more modern highlights for their studies. Be that as it may, the free form ought to be sufficient for generally clients. It offers skip-page rationale, a definite blog, and it enables you to make overviews your own by evacuating the SurveyMonkey marking. I like that when I send my clients a study through SurveyMonkey, they quickly know how to take it. Our clients skew more seasoned and wealthier than most, so I feel like they ordinarily require a hand with regards to tech. SurveyMonkey appears to work fine for them.

What do you dislike?

It's inconvenient. It tries to be both moderate and straightforward looking, yet additionally include rich. It's something anybody on my group can utilize, yet not ace. The propel highlights are so perplexing and confounding that the non-specialized colleagues need to utilize me to unravel it. In any case, where it crashes and burns for me is that it's just better than average for studies/frames on the essential level sense. It doesn't work on the off chance that you need to utilize it for homework shapes. What's more, implanting it into your own site was a problem. Overview Monkey works only for the fundamentals. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need significantly further developed highlights without the level of many-sided quality, look somewhere else..

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the great tool to take surveys from ur visitors or to create any type survey for ur company.

I can take surveys from my visitors to let me know whether i need any improvement in app or website..

SurveyMonkey review by Brittany R.
Brittany R.

"Survey Money Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Survey Monkey, I have used it for all of my survey needs. Especially when I'm doing marketing research for my company. I can easily send my community a survey, track their results and cater our services to their needs. I think that anyone who needs an easy to navigate software that allows them to capture market responses for their business should absolutely check out Survey Monkey.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish they would change is the features for the free plan. The free plan is awesome, however, the limitations as far as the number of questions and analyzing the results could be better. I also wish was a feature that allows me to integrate my survey directly with Mailerlite, my email marketing provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple tool to find out what your audience needs from your company, then Survey Monkey will be a go to tool.

Survey Monkey allows me to find out what my community truly needs from our company. Now we are able to deliver top-notch products. Survey Money is amazing because I can share it directly to my Facebook page or through email when reaching out to my online community. Sometimes as entrepreneurs we try to guess what our customers need. But with survey monkey, we can find out exactly what they want and how we can improve our products and services. IIt's also helpful with getting feedback from previous clients or customers for improvements.

SurveyMonkey review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"SurveyMonkey review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for SuveryMonkey and the interface are what make the product so exceptional. It is extremely easy to create an account, set up a survey customized to the needs you have, and then publish it for distribution. I have used other survey websites before and SurveyMonkey was easily the best experience I had. All of the individuals I engaged with said that it was effective and easy to interact with. I don't think it placed a burden on anyone answering the survey and that ensures proper responses.

What do you dislike?

Some of the restrictions that are placed on the free version are very limiting to what someone can publish without paying money. Obviously this is intentional, but it made me consider switching providers that offered a similar product and more features for free. The provided templates were also very helpful, but I found it difficult to edit and customize the templates once they had already been constructed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and use the pre-made templates- they make your life easier and speed up the implementation process.

SurveyMonkey allowed me to interact with customers and individuals to learn about their experience. The ability to easily engage these people after conducting business and to hear their advice was extremely helpful. The benefits of this are now I can look at what people are saying, then adjust my business strategy to reflect their thoughts. This helps me improve in the areas that I am hearing negative reviews on, and also continue providing the positive experiences that were heard. Over time, this should improve the customer experience and my performance.

SurveyMonkey review by Administrator

"Data reports"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of making and downloading data reports when necessary. You can make several reports from one master report, by making a few changes. The reports are easy to download as documents and save on your conputer. It makes sharing the reports fast and simple. I like the additional data provided such as the time spent on the survey or when it was completed, it makes choosing a date to send out surveys for higher chances of responsiveness a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I had a difficult time seeing all the r on one page when I needed some information. I would have to go back and forth between webpages to get the information I needed. I am not sure if there is a function for this or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easily accessible. Also, the templates make it quick and easy to create surveys. No prior experience necessary.

Survey monkey allows us to sign up students and their groups for an event. It gives us information about their class, teacher, groups contact information, etc. Also, we are able to distribute surveys about our events and make changes accordingly.

SurveyMonkey review by Naomi L.
Naomi L.

"Easy to use, so useful!"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is a simple way to gather useful data from a variety of people. It makes it so easy to make and share questionnaires. Simply fill in each question as you go, and insert the type of response you're looking for (multiple choice, open-ended, scale, etc). Enter response options, then press done. A fast, easy way to get information your company needs for success!

What do you dislike?

It would every useful if survey monkey had more options to share surveys. Also, the survey layout is very standard, and it seems as though there are not many options to change the appearance of the survey itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend SurveyMonkey. It can be extremely beneficial to your company, to help you make crucial improvements & flourish in the industry.

Using survey monkey has allowed me to assess customer satisfaction, and make improvements to my company in order to assure overall customer satisfaction.

SurveyMonkey review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Excellent easy to use survey system"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is so easy to set up new surveys or copy and edit previously used surveys. I use the system for feedback from our Performing Arts courses and so the questions are very similar each time.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes would like to have more ability to customise the export of data for analysis

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the system on for free and you will soon see how easy it is to use. It is really simple to send and track surveys and we get a better response than with paper.

It reduces drastically the need for paper bases feedback and allows me to gather feedback over a period of time. I can also send out quick opinion polls which help with making decisions. I wouldn't have been able to get such quick responses from people if I had to rely on paper.

SurveyMonkey review by Nivida S.
Nivida S.

" Enter the world of digital accounts with SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

Through the online accounts, like SurveyMonkey, you get important information from the public and from the clients, thus, the growth of the business is unavoidable. The opinion of a specific product is known, the real needs of potential customers and even the degree of customer satisfaction

What do you dislike?

The basic application (FREE), applies restrictions to users preventing access to data filtering, its export to other tools, sharing the results with other users who do not have access to the account, does not allow the edition of the logo of the polling institution , nor can logical leaps between questions be made so that the respondent answers only those that make sense to him. On the other hand, the interviewee can leave questions unanswered, which can harm subsequent analyzes. And finally, if you do not know well the use of the tool, the survey can lose its anonymous character, thus losing the secret of the answer

Recommendations to others considering the product

People refuse to answer a survey because they think it is a waste of time, but SurveyMonkey guarantees the perception that their opinions are important and that they do not need to wait for an interviewer to ask them countless questions. With SurveyMoney, getting information from your interviewees is very, very easy!

Among the main benefits that this tool offers, is the reduction of costs of the enuentadora company, since the survey is not printed. In addition, the interviewer designs his own interview adding funds, colors, positions of his pleasure, in short, he personalizes it.

Another benefit is the control that the interviewer can have on the accounts, since it is protected with a personal password, ensuring that only the interviewer has access to it, therefore, only he can edit it, transform the questions, see the results, etc. etc. etc.

SurveyMonkey review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"Not just for external use!"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is a wonderful tool that we use on a regular basis for internal functions in the IT Dept. It gives a ton of flexibility when creating your surveys including text fields, check boxes, radio buttons, and simple logic flows. You can even use it for free if you only need a few surveys.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes setting up a new survey can take awhile, but that's mostly limited by how familiar you are with the product and how well you determined the survey before you start creating it on SurveyMonkey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out as a free user and see what it can do for you! Paid plans aren't super expensive if you end up needing more out of it.

Our public affairs team has used it to create surveys for customers, but my department (IT) uses it primarily for requesting a company issued cell phone (users can specify desired make/model/color, etc) and as a New Hire form for the hiring managers so we know if an onboarding employee has a nickname they prefer to use over their given name, what hardware/software needs they have, and what kind of permissions sets they will require to do their job.

SurveyMonkey review by Stella L.
Stella L.

"Prices with high range of plans, SurveyMonkey perfect."

What do you like best?

The best thing that SurveyMonkey has are the prices, each one of the rates stipulated in the work plans, they are pleasant and of very low cost, so I have been able to choose any of the plans depending on the need that I have in the functions that I need in a poll.

What do you dislike?

The problem with SurveyMonkey is when saving the survey in the directory or history of surveys, there is a certain interruption that appears in a percentage of 60% in a 100% of the saved, in my opinion, due to a bad configuration, I would like you to improve this factor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyMonkey to companies that want to improve their response rate and those that need to better understand the opinions they receive, since with the surveys and the functions or factors that you can apply, you can obtain results with a very good rating.

With SurveyMonkey I have managed to improve the response rate in my company, currently the opinions we receive are better explained and with a pretty good response status.

SurveyMonkey review by Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.

"User-friendly platform to get the answers you need quickly"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is a user-friendly tool that makes it easy to build and manage surveys, which you can send out via email or set up a publically-accessible link to share with broader audiences. The best part about Survey Monkey is ease of use, and the fact that it's free! Honestly, we paid for the business upgrade for about one year, but for our team's particular needs, we weren't using all the additional attributes, so we canceled and just use the free version now.

I also like how you can preview the survey before sending it out, without recording answer data.

It's very helpful that you can find templates of many different kinds of surveys, including approximate amount of time to complete the survey.

Finally, the reporting features are phenomenal. It's easy to pull detailed report data and export as PDF to share with colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the question formats are easy to understand. Sometimes you have to mess around with different options to figure out the exact name of the type of question you want. But that's a pretty minimal disadvantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the basic version of this tool for standard surveys that don't need a lot of in-depth data analysis.

We use SurveyMonkey to poll employees about various issues related to our work. We typically get a higher response with SurveyMonkey than when we use SharePoint or other poll tools because people are familiar with it, and it has a trusted and user-friendly reputation. We gain huge productivity benefits because of the ease of use that this tool offers.

SurveyMonkey review by Yemsi P.
Yemsi P.

"La mejor plataforma para hacer encuentas"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me agrada de está plataforma de encuestas en lìnea, es que se puede diseñar muchos cuestionarios de manera sencilla y agradable. Además que permite que la informaciòn levantada pueda ser recopilada, tabulada y analizada de manera automática, lo que facilita el proceso de trabajo posterior al levantamiento de la información, como son la generación de tablas comparativas y gráficos.

Otro aspecto que me gusta de esta plataforma son las plantillas bases, para que los usuarios tengamos ideas de los diseños preexistentes de cuestionarios, que se quieran realizar, y de esta manera tener inspiración.

También la plataforma surveymonkey la ventaja de compartir las encuestas a través de las redes sociales, correo , entre otros medios que facilitan la masificación de la información, y por lo tanto llegue a más personas.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me agrada es que hay muchas aplicaciones de la encuesta que hay que pagar y son montos elevados. Me gustaría que en la plataforma tenga opciones para estudiantes, y por lo tanto sean màs económicas para acceder a ellas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Este tipo de plataforma para encuesta es muy útil para todas las personas y empresa que requieran investigar sobre algún tema en particular, y ademàs deseen levantar información de manera sencilla, rápida, en lìnea y con resultados ya tabulado de manera automàtica

He resuelto el levantamiento de información de datos necesarios para un estudios académico. Además la plataforma de diseño de encuesta, me ha permitido la ,tabulación y análisis de los resultados de manera automatizada, ahorrado tiempo y ayudando a avanzar mas rápido en mi investigación.

SurveyMonkey review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Right tool for the right job"

What do you like best?

With SurveyMonkey, I love being able to conduct high quality surveys that can randomize questions, pages, etc. to weed out primacy and bias. I'm also a fan of the reporting tools. Even though we pay for it, I appreciate that there is a free level that works very well for people who only need a basic survey.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if SurveyMonkey offered other pricing options, say, on a per-survey basis or annually, as opposed to their current paid-use tiers which only offer varying degrees of monthly options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you'll need to build surveys longer than 10 questions, be prepared to pay for them. There are a variety of monthly pricing plans available to meet different needs.

Our small org works with more than 100 individuals annually who are paid as contractors. SurveyMonkey has made it very easy for us to poll all of these people on a regular basis for different matters related to their work with and for us, as well as the conduct research into their growth over time in programs. It's great to set up a quick survey and see the results laid out in an easy-to-read format.

SurveyMonkey review by Julio A R.
Julio A R.

"a good scientific method for the search of basic criteria through the application of surveys"

What do you like best?

334/5000

the relationship between the accounts and the possible answers at the time of market research for the search of new spaces that my company can reach in a future, that is to say, to orient my company towards these new markets in which I wish to participate and propose new objectives for our growth as a company

What do you dislike?

not knowing enough about the guidelines to delimit the market studies is a weakness that does not allow to establish the surveys as an effective tool, since the results can not be established in a certain area and a target group of our research

Recommendations to others considering the product

to start in the world of markets and sales techniques it is important to know the populations and what type of products are willing to pay in order to start with a good foot in terms of selecting the product and the population target

the problems that I have solved through surveymonkey is to determine the needs of the populations of the center of Venezuela for their sustenance, obtaining a good response through the functions of this application

SurveyMonkey review by Joe B.
Joe B.

"Easy to Create and Respond to Surveys"

What do you like best?

I like best that SurveyMonkey offers a few different ways for people to respond to surveys, all making responding simple and quick. I like that you have the option to email a direct link to your survey in SurveyMonkey or email people directly from SurveyMonkey. My favorite option for sending a survey is creating a customized survey link URL. This is great because it allows you to customize the survey URL - I usually use the survey name for the customizable portion of the link. This helps respondents know exactly what they are responding to and it keeps it looking professional.

What do you dislike?

While I like and find useful all of the pre-built templates that SurveyMonkey offers, I would like it more if the templates were more diverse. While SurveyMonkey does allow you to work with the templates and change things around, many of the templates look the same. If they were more diverse, I would be able to use them more to get different ideas for my surveys. I also dislike that the only option for an account you can test out in the free trial is the basic account. There are a lot of features in the paid accounts that I would like to try out before making the commitment to purchase but there is no option to do so. The only way to try some of the features in the paid accounts is to purchase. Being able to test these features first would be extremely helpful because it would allow me to determine if they meet our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend SurveyMonkey for several reasons - it offers many templates that are fully customizable - this provides you with a nice, professional platform in which to base your survey. SurveyMonkey also makes viewing and analyzing survey responses easy. You can create custom reports and graphs. You can even manually edit or input survey responses so, if someone doesn't have access to the internet ut wants to respond to a survey, you can print the survey out, have them complete the hard copy and manually input the responses so the data is visable with the rest of the responses. SurveyMonkey makes it easy and convenient.

SurveyMonkey allows us to create and distribute professional surveys in house, no more having to hire an outside vendor to track and distribute surveys. Also, no more having to distribute surveys via hard copy, paper. SurveyMonkey saves both time and money. It saves time because it is a lot faster to distribute and track responses to electronic surveys verse paper surveys. SurveyMonkey saves money because we aren't having to pay for paper, ink or postage to mail hard copies of surveys. Since SurveyMonkey makes to convenient and easy for people to respond to surveys because the whole process is electronic - this has highly increased our survey response rate.

SurveyMonkey review by Kenneth W.
Kenneth W.

"Solid Tool for Simple Reviews"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, being able to create a survey in a under 10 minutes is great. Also they free option is nice for basic users. It really allowed our team to collect quick data and immediately identify some places we can improve.

I also like the setup process as it made it really easy to add and change the order of questions, which was important as we are very busy and time is a finite resource.

What do you dislike?

For what I have done with the tool nothing really that I dislike. I guess I wish the free option allowed for more than 10 questions but understand why it doesn't. Maybe offering some more detailed reporting or an email after all participants have completed it (I know I get an email or the first person to complete the survey but one at the end as well would be nice).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool highly recommended .

Testing my team to make sure they really know the information they are supposed to know. It has helped identify a few areas the where the team can use extra training. Also it has become a fun tool to add weekly quizzes to our team meetings. Making them more interactive for everyone, and a little more fun in my opinion. We are still a little new with reusing the tool (have used it in the past as well) so excited to keep learning what I can do with their service.

SurveyMonkey review by Mags N.
Mags N.

"Don't Monkey Around with Other Survey Sites!"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is simple to use and very easy to customize to your needs. It is a great platform for gathering information from your users and customers. Creating surveys takes very little time and is easy to do. There are templates available if you don't have to create a unique survey for your needs. The ability to gather data in easily downloadable forms and use on the go, Survey Monkey is the right fit for our needs!

What do you dislike?

There is currently nothing that I really dislike about Survey Monkey. With the ready made templates and easy to create unique surveys of our own it meets the majority of our needs for data collection as a non-profit entity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey is simple to use and easy to set up. We love the level of customization that we have with our surveys and the ability to send them out.

Survey Monkey has helped us a great deal with getting more feedback from the communities we work with. In the past we have struggled to get feedback from people on the spot and this has expanded the ability we have to get more feedback post events.

SurveyMonkey review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

I really like how customisable it is. There are literally no limits as to what information you can gather. With the use of long answers, short answers, multiple choice etc. I have only ever used Survey Monkey for surveys and never had the need to look elsewhere. It's also great that you can use your company branding on it. Just makes it more professional.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the website design when you get into the back end.. I'd love it to be more colourful and a bit more funky. It's a bit bland. If you take the design of Apple products. It's very nice to look at, plus it's extremely intuitive.

The best information I have gathered is to find out the different ways senior execs like to learn. It took me 10 minutes to come up with the questions and then the responses I got were priceless. The ability to ad logic to the questions also really helps with possible outcomes too as no one person is the same.

SurveyMonkey review by James Reid J.
James Reid J.

"Has been a great experience using them"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setting up the survey and taking the survey. Everything is delivered and quantified in an easy to read and understand manner so we can make decisions.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I wish that it was a bit more robust in the graphics and designs allowed. The whole presentation is quite plain. Allowing us to design a more professional look would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend anyone and everyone use SurveyMonkey. Its very simple to use and give feedback. Everything goes very quickly and easily. You're done in a flash! The only wish was that it was simpler to edit the whole look and feel to make it appear slightly more professional and/or interesting.

Giving feedback on a product or service. Follow up when not hearing back or an unsubscription from a product or service. Easy, quick set up and automation in our response to these issues.

SurveyMonkey review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Quick and Easy Surveys"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey provides a flexible and easy to use platform for surveys. It's a useful tool allowing the creator to choose from multiple question types and formats. The interface is very intuitive and the options to brand and customize are limitless. Reporting on surveys is decent, and results are provided in a dashboard summary as well as full response form. From the time we purchased Survey Monkey to the time we sent our first survey was less than a few hours. It is very simple to use and templates are fairly comprehensive.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to reporting, it's one thing to show the information. Another aspect is being able to query and slice the data into components. This isn't available within the platform - it's possible by exporting data to excel, but not within the platform. I would like to see Survey Monkey add some additional analysis features within the reporting side. In order to have a greater impact, it's important to be able to slice and dice the information based on what you're trying to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey is great for quick surveys and gathering relevant information. The results summary gives you a quick glance at how your respondents group allowing for majority trending or summary stats.

Survey Monkey allows us to quickly gather information related to a wide range of topics on a personal level or anonymously. As a learning organization, it helps us gauge learning retention and identify areas where additional training is necessary.

SurveyMonkey review by Luisana S.
Luisana S.

"My experience with Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

The best thing about using Survey Monkey is that it allows us to know the opinion of our clients about our service, the product offered, the quality of the service or product and many other things. In addition to allowing to send these surveys by mail and see the results easily in the online application. My experience with this tool has been very good, it is easy to use and it offers you the results of the survey.

What do you dislike?

Although I like Survey Monkey a lot, I think they can improve the options of template or design of the surveys, in order to have more options to choose or something as similar as possible to the graphic guidelines of the companies that send the survey. Another improvement that could have is to integrate it with other software to make reports together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this survey program, as it is a very useful tool for companies and individuals who want to know the opinion of their customers about the product or service offered to the client.

The main problem that I have managed to solve with the use of survey monkey is to know the satisfaction of the services provided to our clients and to be able to improve when we have not reached a good service.

SurveyMonkey review by Linus K.
Linus K.

"Fun platform to conducting surveys"

What do you like best?

It's one of the easiest platforms to conduct surveys, we used SurveyMonkey after seminars and webcasts. Gaining feedback from clients and customers help us to grow our business. It also has the A/B test question type, randomization, and statistical significance which are amazing functions to conduct great surveys.

What do you dislike?

10 questions and 100 responses in basic level is free, which was great. But once our company grows, and we were hosting more and more seminars and events, or need more functions we need to move to the standard level it will cost us $31/month or more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be more flexible with prices and plans. We have busy months and slow months, so it just doesn't make sense to pay the same amount of fees each month or get billed annually for 1000+ dollars. We love all the features and functions but as small companies, we just can't afford the cost so we are considering switching to other survey software once our company needs more advanced service and functions.

Collecting reviews and feedbacks from clients and customers from seminars, events, and webcasts. We also use SurveyMonkey to conduct surveys of our employee performance, company culture evaluations and improvements, and employee engagements.

SurveyMonkey review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Survey Monkey allows us to take the 'pulse' of our internal customers."

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is a very easy to use platform that allows it's users to quickly, easily, and efficiently create surveys to send out anyone. In our use case, we utilize Survey Monkey's features to take the 'pulse' of our internal custom (our team) to see what the masses feel like we, as a company, are doing correctly and give ideas on areas of improvement. It allows for open and honest feedback and we do not partake in tracking certain surveys; the anonymity of it helps for truthful and candid responses. We also utilize this as a tool to collect information from our accounts to determine how we we are doing externally. When we do utilize the tracking ability, we are able to get insights into the data that prove to be most helpful. This data is things such as how we a performing is certain markets, how interested people are in providing feedback, and if we are providing the same level of service to an entire organization or just certain teams within that organization.

What do you dislike?

One of the key problems I have with Survey Monkey is the pricing model. While we do find value in the platform, we also feel that it is overpriced for the feature set & dislike the very small additional features you receive as you upgrade to a different tier. For example, under our current license set which is one in the 'middle of the road', we lack the ability to have multiple users within the platform. We also lack the ability to use the "white label" feature that brands the survey at our organizations, although we are the subscribed to the 'advantage' package, which is between the first & last paid packages. Where we truly do not understand the logic behind Survey Monkey's pricing structure is that you MUST subscribed to the most expensive package, Premier, to be able to send out multilingual surveys. That seems like a basic feature that should be included in all feature sets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate all survey SaaS options before making a commitment. While Survey Monkey meets our needs, we don't find that the value of the SaaS makes sense for the price point.

From a business aspect, Survey Monkey allows us to collect honest & open feedback from our employees, as well as data-driven responses from our accounts & customers that can be be for analytics.

SurveyMonkey review by Erin G.
Erin G.

"Survey Monkey, product review and recommendations"

What do you like best?

I really like how many templates SurveyMonkey has available already, which makes it much easier for those of us less creative to have something already set up that looks professional and is easy to set up. Also, I like that there are tiered pricing options and plans so everyone at every level of needs can be fulfilled.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the paid tier levels might be a bit expensive for the capabilities you receive. Also, I think some of the extensive features could be more well-explained and shown as options so that the user can get the most out of the capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend SurveyMonkey to those of all levels, especially people who need to put together surveys quickly and would like to have options already set up for them to quickly add content and distribute.

I use SurveyMonkey to put together surveys quickly and easily that go out to a multitude of people, whether in my own collaborative team or even office-wide. These need to be put together and distributed quickly.

SurveyMonkey review by Paige V.
Paige V.

"Efficient for polling large audiences"

What do you like best?

We used the product to conduct community wide surveys. Typically, we have to interview as many people as possible, or encourage large masses to fill it out, on paper, and turn it in. The old way was ineffective; too many people were wasting time with data entry. We send out the survey via email or mass texts to all who are invited to participate, we get incredible participation, and drastically decrease data entry. Its a wonderful product for that.

What do you dislike?

We use the free version, so there are some downsides to that. If you are particular about formatting and getting the survey to look juuuuust right, the free version is not the right product for you, and consider paying for the upgrade.

Decreased time spend on data entry, increased participation, increased data, etc. Participants are way more likely to fill this out when they open an email/link on their phone or computer to fill out a quick survey, than they are to stop what they are doing, fill out a hard copy, mail/return it in.

SurveyMonkey review by Hannah P.
Hannah P.

"SurveyMonkey Keeps It Simple"

What do you like best?

Being able to have results sent to the appropriate person in my organization is a game changer, as is being able to upload documents right within the survey itself.

What do you dislike?

It does feel hard to customize surveys so that they do not have the stock "SurveyMonkey" feel without having the most expensive plan; it would be great to make the survey feel like one of our e-newsletters so that we can stay on brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need the ability for users to upload documents when filling out information, this is the easiest system we've been able to find! It's great to keep everything together rather than having to piece together parts of different applications received via email, website, etc.

It has made it easier for our customers to fill out required information as well as uploading documents, rather than printing/scanning/emailing forms. We're also reducing the amount of paperwork we have to file and store.

SurveyMonkey review by Gary H.
Gary H.

"Great way to gather information"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is a great free service that allows you to create customized surveys to send to your clients, customers, and others. The process is very user-friendly and serves as a great tool to gather input to gain insight into thoughts, wants, needs, and ideas of your clients.

What do you dislike?

If you don't pay a fee, SurveyMonkey limits the number of questions you can ask, along with a few other limitations such as maximum number of survey responses, no customization, etc. But that's to be expected as the company is a business, and the fee is probably worth it if the product serves your organization's needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great option to create a quick survey with 10 or less questions, unless you upgrade to a paid plan. Easy to use with good results...and everyone has heard about SurveyMonkey, so name recognition is good.

We are able to gain insight into the needs of our clients, citizens, and others by asking the right questions using SurveyMonkey. We've used this feedback to develop our organization's programs and offerings to deliver improved services to our clients.

SurveyMonkey review by Fein P.
Fein P.

"SurveyMonkey represents an important factor in companies."

What do you like best?

What I like most about SurveyMonkey is the following:

1 .- Design, the design that has SurveyMonkey is quite striking and representative of this software, however it is criticized by many people, but from my point of view the design they currently have, helps the concentration of people at the time and investigate the software, so that they can understand well and be satisfied, I think design is the most important factor in any software, whatever the area.

2.- Quick surveys, the best of SurveyMonkey, is the speed with which the surveys open and load, even with any broadband connection, the software is designed to provide effective speed to all its customers.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about SurveyMonkey is the following:

1.- Prices and plans, the plans currently held by SurveyMonkey, we could say that they are very inappropriate to reality, they are extremely high prices and they are not according to the characteristics that SurveyMonkey has. It would not hurt to consider reducing the prices that opsee the softawre in order to get more demand.

2.- Test plan, the test plan gives very few benefits, and this is something that should be accommodated immediately so that SurveyMonkey remains standing, the trial version should contain more benefits so that people can inquire more about the program and get to know it thoroughly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this current program, SurveyMonkey, because it is totally innovative and makes companies emerge in a simple way, this program can easily be implemented in the vast majority of organizations, making it worth more and more recognized, according to studies, companies that they use contributors through questionnaires, they are more likely to be recognized by society, thanks to their constant improvements.

This software, so well known by many people, has brought me excellent benefits because thanks to it I have been able to accommodate the mistakes that my company made when preparing its products and when offering customer service, we have innovated each of our areas thanks to the opinions we have received through the innovative system of this software. I am committed in advance to them, and I will continue to use it to offer me more long-term results.

SurveyMonkey review by Densil N.
Densil N.

"Factor that gives at SurveyMonkey."

What do you like best?

The plans and prices of SurveyMonkey is the factor that gives more strength to the software, since each plan is broken down with good benefits and associated with its prices, the prices are very cheap and this provides stability in its use.

What do you dislike?

SurveyMonkey when making the questionnaires, it is very difficult to apply the designs and insert each image, video or additional thing that you want to place in the survey. I would like SurveyMonkey to be easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for software that improves the answers you receive from your products, services or features that you provide, SurveyMonkey is the appropriate one, analyze each fact of the opinion, and break it down into graphs for a better understanding.

SurveyMonkey has complemented the company where I work very well, we have managed to improve each one of our products and services thanks to the opinions received from this software.

SurveyMonkey review by Emily B.
Emily B.

"Great for professional and personal surveys"

What do you like best?

It's extremely user friendly, but when I've had any issues their customer service has been super quick and helpful. The interface is intuitive, which makes it great for building surveys. It's also easy to use on the side of the taker.

What do you dislike?

There are a few limitations, in terms of question format. Sometimes clients request a certain question type and we can't always accommodate, but that is rare and overall SM has been great for business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend this product! It has multiple uses for both personal and professional needs, the customer service is very helpful and quick to respond, and they have a great FAQ page that clearly walks you through most issues you may face. Its value for the price is spot on.

We are able to easily create surveys and send them out in mass emails in order to increase our responses. It has revolutionized our methods.

SurveyMonkey review by Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.

"Mediocre email platform"

What do you like best?

I like that it’s easy for survey takers to use and access. There was no real pain point for people taking the surveys, at least there were no complaints. Very straightforward for the end users. It looks nice for the most part.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t allow much customization of the invitations that are sent so it looks less professional than other survey programs. Likewise, for any in depth survey-ing you need to purchase additional options and it didn't work well, pricing-wise, for the occasional users. The free options almost don't seem worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your survey is simple, with few limitations then you may like this software. Likewise, if you are intending to survey frequently and wish to pay for a service that is more sleek than google forms you should check this out as well. You should also consider if you want to customize invitations or not.

We like to check how our collateral is being used and the effectiveness. This program allows us to survey our users. Beyond that we have had to use other surveying software and we chose to go with google forms because it was free and customizable.

SurveyMonkey review by Pirel W.
Pirel W.

"SurveyMonkey brings short-term and long-term benefits."

What do you like best?

What I like most about SurveyMonkey, I will order it fully enumerated and ordered, in a scalar way.

1.- The design that the surveys have.

Thanks to the design that SurveyMonkey has for the questionnaires, this facilitates the work of the client a lot and in this way it can more easily organize their questions and answers, it also facilitates much the organization of images and the work of the client becomes easier .

2.- Evaluation plan.

The evaluation period of SurveyMonkey is quite useful for the vast majority of people, thanks to this plan the client manages to develop in a better way and thus manages to better understand the program and become familiar with it, knowing each of its aspects.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about SurveyMonkey, in the same way, I will order it in scalar order, so that it is better understood.

1.- Prices.

The prices that are stipulated in the SurveyMonkey software tend to be a bit high to be a simple software that performs and receives answers from questionnaires, I consider that this company, like many others, should consider lowering the prices to be able to arise in a progressive way and so we can achieve better goals.

2.- Interface

Although SurveyMonkey has excellent survey designs for all its clients, I think that this program would not hurt a development of a new website design, the green color does not look very appropriate for this software since it favors the customer distraction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyMonkey to all those companies that need a communication platform, where they will keep opinions and ideas on how to improve their products, and they should not pay high fees necessarily, with this software they will achieve excellent results in such a short time and I guarantee that they will realize how they will improve little by little thanks to the effort of each of those who contribute their opinion.

SurveyMonkey although it has some other error in its development, I think that this software has brought me excellent benefits and that are largely visible, before we maintained a certain distance with the opinions of customers, and almost ignored what we should improve in our products and the services we offer, thanks to the fact that we integrate this software in our organization, we have done better and now we have a certain trust with the client, now communication is better and we will know what they like and what they do not They like our services.

SurveyMonkey review by Krista K.
Krista K.

"A+"

What do you like best?

I like survey monkey bc I can ask my own clients questions and get a more honest answer than face to face plus so much more.....There are numerous templates to fit your companies needs. Might this be for a evaluation on a sales associate. This site has you covered and even if you can not find a template then whats a better way than to make the question's yourself.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, This is a solid software, that i use alot

This software helps me fix problems in my company and find out what my clients like and don't like which is a very useful tool right at my fingertips. I love the templates bc they are so quick and thought out but either-way surveymonkey gets the job done for me and helps me critic my company. Without the foundation of knowing whats wrong within your company you can't move forward. Thanks survey monkey!!!

SurveyMonkey review by Saskia B.
Saskia B.

"Make visual appealing surveys for free"

What do you like best?

The number of options you can choose from for a survey. Also, the high speed for creating a survey is nice at work. But the best thing is the existing sets of questions for various topics which you can use.

What do you dislike?

Creating of forms can be a little annoying and the number of templates could be a little higher. But other than that I have no negative points to mention about this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can recommend it to everyone who wants to create reliable surveys in nearly no time. Even for companies that do not want or can spend much money the basic option is nice.

We are creating numerous surveys for our customer companies. The topics for the surveys are therefore very different. With SurveyMonkey, we can handle all of them with ease. And only some of them have to pay for the tool because the free version has huge potential.