SurveyMonkey

(11,587)

SurveyMonkey is a provider of web-based survey solutions, trusted by millions of companies, organizations and individuals alike to gather the insights they need to make more informed decisions.

Work for SurveyMonkey?

Learning about SurveyMonkey?

SurveyMonkey Reviews

Showing 11,629 SurveyMonkey reviews
SurveyMonkey review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey review by Madison B.
Madison B.

"Time and paper saver!!"

What do you like best?

I love how the reports generated from the results are straightfoward and easy to understand, I love the ability it has to send surveys in multiple ways as well -like direct email with tracking, anonymous link, etc.) It is so easy to create and adapt the surveys to the specific questions in which answers I am more interested of. I also like very much that depending on the size of the company, you can acquire this software at a free or very low cost, in comparasio with other softwares which is totally great. The UI is very easy to navigate and it is also nice to be able to see who has responded, specific responses, and modify surveys as necessary.

What do you dislike?

It would be very good if the surveys, aesthetically, could be modified, adapting them a little more to the concept of the company, it would be very good since people could quickly identify that the survey comes from us and not from an stranger software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a company to grow and expand, it has to take into account in each step it takes, the opnion about how the company-including the products or services the copany offers- to correct errors and be able to innovate, including the public in its creations, and SurveyMonkey is the perfect place so that all these inclusions strategies are united and executed.

SurveyMonkey has benefited the company in an impressive way. At work, we have to be constantly using surveys to understand better our audience desires and direct all our marketing campaigns to those good opinions to elevate the popularity of the brand, since the competition of Supermarkets campaigns are big, so we have to be in constant touch with them to make sure they still choose us; this software has helped us to understand better the needs of the clients, and to direct the marketing efforts of the company, to align the messages and audiences. As well, we often use SurveyMonkey to collect data from our crew members at the company. It is a huge benefit to get information from the crew members, get a general consensus without having to call a meeting, whichc has simplified and armonized the communication between every employee and the managers. So, In conclusion, this software has helped the company to plan way more elaborate strategies based on the opinions of our customers and to put perspective on the system the company works by, to stablish good relations and communications.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyMonkey review by James K.
James K.

"SurveyMonkey is the most advaced provider of web-based survey solutions that you need to try"

What do you like best?

What I like most about SurveyMonkey is the way it is deployed in the cloud. That way, I was in a better situation to implement it within few hours and started creating surveys for customer satisfaction. Additionally, SurveyMonkey has a user-friendly interface and slick design that makes it easy to create surveys with.

What do you dislike?

To get the most out of SurveyMonkey, the user need to make sure that he or she chooses the best pricing tier. The problem is that SurveyMonkey is offered at a higher rate. They should reduce the cost estimation on all the pricing tiers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyMonkey to all business persons that want to know more about the options of their clients, which will enable them to make informed decisions.

We have used SurveyMonkey for an extended duration to get insights from our clients. What we benefit with is the way we get the right insights from real users. Additionally, from the insights we get, we are able to improve our services and make informed determinations.

SurveyMonkey review by luis C.
luis C.

"Excellent application to obtain opinions of specifics samples in function of improving the quality o"

What do you like best?

I love the ease it offers to send accounts through istintas social networks and with it knowing the external market in relation to products and services offered in the store or to know the opinion of the work team of a specific issue, Its interface is simple to add as many questions as necessary, has design templates and personalization of letters and forms as well as link to my email gmail allowing use of google drive either to take information or attach images to support the survey.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have an option for manual accounts, this especially to be filled by a customer in the company or for employees who for various reasons do not have access to your email for filling and then sending, this option would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for the simple and understandable that are each of its characteristics, especially for all companies or managers who want to know the external market before the implementation of any service, launch a product to the market or simply to know the opinion on some specific subject, does not need download, fits perfectly to the email providing efficiency to each task, allows the visualization of the results once they are generated as well as to do constant monitoring, its interface is simple in a digital world where most of the people have a social network this application is more interesting, so I recommend it.

We have been able to detect in time the different failures in the provision of the service, be it in security or customer service in general, being able to be solved in time, also it has allowed us to know the opnion of the clients before the implementation of any modification or improvements in the logistics, with this go knowing the market in order to channel the different strategies in favor of providing a better service, the elaboration of enuentas is quite fast and allows to go knowing the results once you start to receive the different answers. Send accounts by email or a social network giving us the benefit of reaching more people by increasing the response capacity in comparison with the manual accounts, this application is very complete and one of the best in its branch besides being very simple use.

SurveyMonkey review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"SurveyMonkey rocks!!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create surveys and send them out. I can fully customize the questions to meet the needs of the data. I also like that I can easily share the survey with my co-workers to make sure they are satisfied before I share it with the clients. Is very easy for them to access and I get the feedback very quickly. It's simple to navigate and set up a survey, and it's highly accessible for participants.

What do you dislike?

SurveyMonkey could be expensive, some of the prices are very high in comparison to others softwares that offers the same and they are more cheaper. Besides of that is an excellent software, very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend surveymonkey to the people that want to know better the opinions of their customers, and in base on their feedback improve their service/products.

The main benefit is to obtain the opinion of our clients in a quick and easy way. We have been using surveymonkey for some time, and it is incredible how it has helped us improve our service, thanks to the personalized surveys that we send to our clients, we obtain the necessary information to improve and meet their needs.

Now, we can say that we strengthen our relationship with them, since we can know first hand what their needs are and we improve our services and products for them.

SurveyMonkey review by Danielle J.
Danielle J.

"SurveyMonkey is amazing!!"

What do you like best?

Provides to you the ability to send out attractive surveys with easy, as well as the options to analyze the results. The charts and graphs are a great way to see the results as a whole. Makes extremely easy to contact a lot of individuals with surveys, is easily distributed and super simple to collect the data. There is a lot type of questions that you can use, and easily adapts to the kind of survey that you want. I can upload pictures, put graphs, create open ended responses and a lot of things, it's just amazing.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about SurveyMonkey, I absolutely love this software, and I'm going to use it for a long time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent product, and I would recommend it without a doubt, it is amazing and have helped us in so many ways to understand better our clients needs.

I just love SurveyMonkey, it really worths it!

As Marketing Coordinator of a MarketPlace we need constantly listen and asking to our clients what they want what they need and if they have some problem with our products or service, since we incorporated this software we can know exactly our clients needs, by doing quick surveys with the exact information that we need.

In a few words, the benefits we have realised out of this include being able to be more responsive to our clients, getting a better understanding of who they are and what their needs are.

SurveyMonkey review by Natalija S.
Natalija S.

"Easy to use and analyze data"

What do you like best?

Easy to build surveys and automatically analyzes the results. The integration with zapier makes it really easy to automate response data in real time. The net Promotor score feature is an excellent touch.

What do you dislike?

When customizing the questions some of the formatting is really limited which can create issues with presentation on other technical devices such as if a reviewer were to take the survey on his/her cell phone versus a computer screen. Also the white label option is only available for the premier version which is substantially more expensive than the advantage monthly rate. While im willing to pay extra for a white label survey for that price jump you just don't get much more. It goes from $30 to $90 . That's pretty steep if you are only wanting that ONE additional feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the user interface when developing your survey questions! Some survey questions and formats are not cell phone user friendly and respondents will answer questions incorrectly by mistake.

We are measuring Consumer perception and customer satisfaction with the quality of the delivery of our financial services.

SurveyMonkey review by James R.
James R.

"Has been a great experience using them"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setting up the survey and taking the survey. Everything is delivered and quantified in an easy to read and understand manner so we can make decisions.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I wish that it was a bit more robust in the graphics and designs allowed. The whole presentation is quite plain. Allowing us to design a more professional look would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend anyone and everyone use SurveyMonkey. Its very simple to use and give feedback. Everything goes very quickly and easily. You're done in a flash! The only wish was that it was simpler to edit the whole look and feel to make it appear slightly more professional and/or interesting.

Giving feedback on a product or service. Follow up when not hearing back or an unsubscription from a product or service. Easy, quick set up and automation in our response to these issues.

SurveyMonkey review by Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

"Great Survey Tools "

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey makes it really easy to view response summaries, filter answers, view individual survey responses, create charts, and more. You can email the surveys from right there in SurveyMonkey or you can connect SurveyMonkey with MailChimp if you have an email marketing account there. The surveys are easy to create and, except for the boring headers, the surveys are attractive.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could do a little more customizing with the look of the header, but it's not a big deal. It's a bit expensive, and if you only pay for one month, you lose all your data the next month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to send out a survey with 10 questions or less, you can try SurveyMonkey for free. If you have more questions, it's worth the monthly fee.

We have many clients, and sometimes they need to survey their customers for feedback. We've had great success with SurveyMonkey. No complaints from our clients.

SurveyMonkey review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"My Experience"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey is a very easy to use survey tool. It gives a variety of survey options, some which I never thought about including in my surveys. On both ends, with creating the survey and with completing surveys, I have never experience any issues thus far with Survey Monkey.

What do you dislike?

Not all features on Survey Monkey are free, not allowing me to test the features before buying paid version. It would be nice to have a trial for paid features, as it would allow one to use the features that are not accessible without a trial. Trial versions should be put in place so that one can determine if they would be willing to spend money on the feature that is not available otherwise, without a trial version. Maybe this trial can be available for 1 survey?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up! Survey Monkey is a very user-friendly tool that I would highly recommend to those looking to create a survey. Since I have started using Survey Monkey, I have recommended it to many people looking to create their surveys, whether they think it might prove to be complicated or not.

We are able to create and distribute surveys to gather internal feedback. We have distributed surveys to people in other countries that our company serves and, through their participation, we, as a team, have concluded that it must be interactive and user friendly to those taking the survey.

SurveyMonkey review by Jose L R.
Jose L R.

"Forms for the elaboration of surveys and obtain sample in some specific subject."

What do you like best?

In the area of work it is important to know what the environment thinks in terms of our services in terms of security and know how our clients would qualify it, I love this application because it allows me to know through an easy scrolling panel, all the concerns that they are generated, it is also possible to know if the employees are or not in agreement with some situations that could arise, also it is applied for clients in terms of improving the quality of the service.

What do you dislike?

Has a well designed task panel which allows you to easily create accounts to know what you think about a service, I would like the results of the accounts were also received to the email this with the purpose of visualizing in my mail the progress of the survey without having to leave it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to analyze the progress that the company is making and to be reflected in our visitors the receipt of survey forms make it possible to improve in those aspects that we do not see through an easy application we can elaborate some question that we want to know and get timely results as well as results in errors that usually happen with manual surveys.

I love being able to elaborate accounts and classify them by colors for a better location, as well as the ease of sending them via email or facebook, which makes it easier to reach people to obtain the sample.

SurveyMonkey review by Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

"Amazing performance!!"

What do you like best?

I liked of this software how it emailed me when people answered, helps me to have control of the data I need. I also like how quick the surveys are, doesn't take too much time of us or the clients, no one had trouble answering and submitting their responses. I found very useful as well how I was able to leave open ended answers so they could fill in their own information, not limiting the customers responses. It is easy to learn and use it, everyone in the office can set up a survey. And also I like how specific the data collection is, I can create surveys to specific people on specific areas, which is very helpful to classify the opinions. I love this software!!

What do you dislike?

My principal problem with this software is the interface, looks very simple and basic, it is not attractive at all and doesn't motivate people to stay in the software in the first place, a image renew would be great to improve the software. Also, prices are not the most accessibles in the world, they should make offers or give a free-trial where they can show all what the software offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyMonkey just because it would make your work easier by asking directly to people what they think about your products o services, and viewing that information in statics and general reports, so you can start improving and working aware of the current situation of your company. I highly recommend it!

SurveyMonkey has benefited my company communication a lot, between workers and customers. For us as a Supermarket brand, we need to make our customers feel that we take their opinions seriously so they can feel part of the brand, having preference for us, so SurveyMonkey, has helped us to communicate with a large number of people at once making my marketing evaluation of the supermarket popularity in the field, making more simpler and effective to know those facts. We can send out a single email to all of the clients at one time without having to type in multiple emails each time, which is a fast and easy process. We now have more trustful data about our clients and customers opinions, and we can base our improvements on those studies. Us in the company, completely eliminated the paper surveys, saving us time, money and being more enviroment-friendly, since now this software collects all those opinions we need to know. The data reports that it provides are what help us to be more aware of the company situation in general.

SurveyMonkey review by Pushkar C.
Pushkar C.

"Easy to build and run survey"

What do you like best?

Surveymonkey has amazing user interface and flexibility which enables users to build survey in quick time. Even first time user can build and run survey without any help.

User can pause or make the survey live as per his need.

One can rollout the surveys in market faster by using Surveymonkey.

Response rate is higher from Surveymonkey

It has various templates which can be used to build survey

Respondents can fill the survey in one go or in multiple sittings. This doesn't put pressure on users to complete the survey at that point of time resulting in more complete survey responses

It is very effective in obtaining detailed information from it’s intended audience

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it becomes difficult to analyze the output of few questions as we need to slice and dice the data.

Probably surveys in different languages is what is required to reach out to larger audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Someone who is looking for quick survey rollout in the market and expects higher responses from customers in less time then this is the best product in the market to conduct online surveys.

User interface and flexibility is so good that even new users can use it without any assistance. Also, it has great inbuilt analytics tool to analyze responses.

Objective was to understand the penetration of smartphone and Internet users in India.

We were able to serve proper ads on smartphones in different zones of India after understanding the penetration of smartphones and Internet

SurveyMonkey review by Ruth R.
Ruth R.

"Great for collecting both large and small samples of data"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey has been great for my organization, which does incredibly large surveys with 1000s of responses, along with very small surveys with only a few responses. The versatility of the question types are appreciated, and I like that Survey Monkey suggests questions based on your type of survey. I like that you can track survey respondents to find out if they have completed the survey and follow-up.

What do you dislike?

Although there is a feature where you can share with someone else so they can comment on the survey, it is not very robust and there are other survey platforms that work better when we need to collaborate within a department. Survey Monkey can be expensive, especially when you have many users, so that is limiting for us as a nonprofit.

We collect large amounts of data about performances, program evaluation, etc. It is beneficial to use the tracking system to find out the percentage of respondents and be able to follow-up with people using the Survey Monkey system.

SurveyMonkey review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"The best, most user-friendly survey software for nonprofits"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of SurveyMonkey. We use it to create feedback surveys after regional meetings, and it provides a nice user-friendly platform for our group members. It's easy to train people to use SurveyMonkey, and I appreciate that the labels are functions are self-explanatory. The results are presented in a way that's advanced but easy to understand, and our customers are happy with the way the results are presented.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I wish that the program had more functionality. Specifically, it's difficult to create conditional (if yes, then [new text box]) type of questions. It would be nice if they would implement more of these features. The surveys can look very bare-bones, but that's easy enough to correct if you have experience and a creative eye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend it! It provides an easy to use platform for your organization. It's good for both small and large groups, and it's easy to poll a lot of people at once. You only need one account for your whole organization, which is nice!

This a great tool to use with clients. They can have a lot of control over their surveys, and the interactive feedback site is useful for them. Being able to create these sophisticated surveys makes us look better, and keeps our clients happy. For these reasons, I would highly recommend SurveyMonkey for nonprofits and similar organizations. It's reasonably priced enough that it's viable for nonprofits.

SurveyMonkey review by Sydney E.
Sydney E.

"A Great Tool for Survey's"

What do you like best?

I've loved working with Survey Monkey because it's an easy to use tool that has more options than Google Forms. If you are financially able to purchase a subscription and are looking for a lot of user feedback I highly recommend getting a subscription, as it really opens up your options. If not, you can make the base level work for just about anything you need to do. There's always work arounds!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Survey Monkey I'm trying to wrack my brain. It seems like it has a lot of features as the dashboard feels pretty complex for what we use it for. I always find myself sifting through when I first open our account trying to figure out where the stuff is that we last worked on. Google Forms is much so all in one place, you click a project and you work and edit it from there. Survey Monkey makes the steps a little more complicated, and you have to dig to find your stuff at times. But as a tool it's absolutely superior, it's really worth the 5-10 seconds of extra digging.

We solve the problem of getting stats from our users on their enjoyment, use, and benefit from the app that we can use our website and investors. And the open ended questions, really help us to see areas of improvement or issues some of our testers or users haven't felt they had the opportunity to voice. While we're always there over email, often people don't reach out unless they're prompted, and these surveys give those individuals that opportunity.

SurveyMonkey review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"Ideal for Internal and External Data Collection"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey has it all. Our company appreciated the suggested questions and different survey questions capabilities. On top of the many question types, you have the capability of applying logic which makes the data collection far more valuable as this gives you deeper insights. As far as I seen, I could not find a better survey platform.

What do you dislike?

The UI is good in many way. The main issue I have with creating surveys, is that it is harder to map more complex logic within our surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a versatile platform for creating surveys for actionable data insights, Survey Monkey will do the job well. On top of the ease of creating a survey, the reporting tool is very useful. Eliminates the need for an analyst to visualize the data.

We use this to gather data from customers as they exit. We are able to use this data for actionable insights.

SurveyMonkey review by Brook B.
Brook B.

"Amazing tool to consult without spending much money and effort!!!"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey really fullfills the expectations of use. I love that the free version offers you wide and functional optios to do surveys and send them, you do not have to necessarily suscribe to obtain a benefit and it's great. It is also fantastic how this software allows you to view completed surveys in a variety of ways that individual needs suite, being ale to observe all the results and classify them according to the information that I want to know. The reports are accurate and informative and easy to dowload as documents and save on your computer, so that the process of sharing the surveys is quick and not complicated. I find the opportunity of customizing the questions of the surveys useful, since I adapt it to a certain situation on which I want to know the opinio. It is simple to use and I do not spend more than fifteen minutes creating and sending my lists to the list.

What do you dislike?

My only problem with SurveyMonkey is the interface, it offers so much and works so well to have such a poor look, they should totally improve that.

SurveMonkey brought many benefits to the company in terms of communication between workers/customers, made it much more accessible and open to the channel by which we can know the individual opinion of every client, obtaining collective results and statics, converting those responses into actions and corrections. Foster's Supermarkets is a relatively small company and is located in a sector where there are other companies of the same type, so we could not spend money and time on other paper surveys, whose results were inconclusive, and we could not always take the time to carry out an exhaustive manually study, so that the opinion of the clients was mostly ignored and blind decisions were made. It is not perfect, but this software really made a difference in how to consult opinions and suggestions to the consumer. Thanks to its easy and adaptable surveys, we have the opportunity to quickly, cheaply and easily access our clients opinions on future improvements and plans. It has helped us a lot in the realization of a collective study on the pros and cons of the current policies of the company, and it is even possible to adapt the surveys to the company's personnel, obtaining a double use. Now we are much better able to correct problems and attack specific problems about the products sold.

SurveyMonkey review by Charles N.
Charles N.

"SurveyMonkey has made it simple for us to conduct in-house surveys of our organization."

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is a readily available and easy to use tool that can be understood by everybody in the organization thus eliminating the need for training consultants. It has become our go to tool whenever we conduct surveys since it has survey templates that assist us to come up with the right kind of survey questions and this has had a profound positive effect on our business as the results of surveys have been incorporated in the business so as to improve it.

What do you dislike?

As far as I have used SurveyMonkey, I have not experienced any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to others due to its simplicity and ease of use.

As an organization we have been able to improve our employee engagement through the use of SurveyMonkey. This is because our surveys have been tailored to seek out areas where our employees feel there needs to be improvement and their ideas have been incorporated in the day to day running of the business.

SurveyMonkey review by Aseefa A.
Aseefa A.

"Totally worth every penny "

What do you like best?

Surveys are very easy to make. To create a new survey, you drag-and-drop questions onto the webpage, and then fill in the question and answer text. One of the best things about SurveyMonkey is that it sends the respondent to another question (or page) depending on his response. After the survey is ready, you can easily share it via email and even Facebook to your desired recipients. Online support is very friendly and responsive as well.

What do you dislike?

The only complain I have is with the pricing. If I could upgrade my account at a much cheaper price, that would be awesome. This also makes the software a bit expensive for a lot of small companies. Along with this, I even don’t like the fact that SurveyMonkey logo and branding appears in every survey. Because my company has a similar color logo, it makes the Survey very unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will surely recommend this software to everyone. Price will surely be a huge hurdle, but it is still worth every dollar. SurveyMonkey even offers a free package as well.

SurveyMonkey has enabled us to save time when developing surveys with the templates. Through the results of SurveyMonkey, it offers a great presentation platform. The results can be trusted blindly and SurveyMonkey even analyzes it well. I use this software a lot to get better customer insights which further helps in improving my services.

SurveyMonkey review by Allie E.
Allie E.

"Used for sign ups for kids clinics"

What do you like best?

It is easy to separate information by responder and track each person separately. Most people already have a survey monkey account made.

The site tracks all of the previous surveys we have used. We can copy the information to a new form and just change the information that we need to.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a great way to download all of the information at once. It would be nice to have all of the information printed out on one sheet or spreadsheet.

I also wish you could export the survey itself, that way we can use the same form in person for people to sign up that were not aware of the online form before the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would create one account to use for your business. That way you can copy previous surveys to make them more uniform for future use.

We use it for registration for clinics. Parents can easily use the site on web or mobile and we can add a disclaimer. It is easy to track people that register and when they actually filled out the form. We send it out prior to events so that they are already registered when they arrive.

SurveyMonkey review by Ashish M.
Ashish M.

"Need Opinion ? Create free survey with SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

Very easy to create and manage Survey forms, best in place tools and apps to analyze survey data. The option of downloading the form data in different formats and later utilizing it. It saves lot of our time as previously we were planning to use email for collecting responses for our product, but when we used surveymonkey we were able to get result faster and in good shape. The best part of surveymonkey is that you can put your own HTML for template.

What do you dislike?

There is no option of hiding the Survey Monkey brand logo option in the free trial version and also the limitation of only a few survey templates available to create the survey. Too less option to customize the available templates. I would recommend considering Google Forms instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend considering Google Forms instead. As google form is widely used so you can use it more better than survey monkey and customize acoordingly.

We have used SurveyMonkey to create a survey for our new venture to figure out which coaching options will be great to continue. Finally we got the desired answer and that too quickly.

SurveyMonkey review by Nina C.
Nina C.

"SurveyMonkey Review"

What do you like best?

It is an easy platform to connect with customers via computer and email. The survey results are easy to read and come back very fast. The way the surveys are listed are also very easy to get to and see how many "replies" you get back from each survey. They also put everything in charts or graphs for you to see all of the info from each survey, instead of having to do your own research on every single survey.

What do you dislike?

The HTML coding can become very confusing when actually making the survey and without a subscription there are not many features that you can utilize, such as putting in your own pictures or web links. Other than that, it is fairly simple to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to play around with Survey Monkey before diving head in. Some aspects of creating the actaul surveys can become confusing and if you do not purchase a "plan" than there are not many features.

i am able to solve any customer issues we have with orders or service issues. We are also able to figure out if their problem is something that we can fix or their service provider has to deal with. It helps us, as a store, know how we can get better with customer service questions, shipping time and product quality.

SurveyMonkey review by Briana W.
Briana W.

"Awesome system for getting any kind of data needed"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive and easy to use, and it's my go-to product for making surveys, as well as taking them. I appreciate the functionality of choosing what kind of format you'd like for each question within a survey. I like the summary page of individual responses and group response data as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't always like using the templates given for creating a survey. It gets cumbersome to alter the question format when a template is used as opposed to simply creating a survey from scratch. I think improving the template functionality would be beneficial and encourage use of templates.

I use SurveyMonkey for student organizations to get feedback on events, selecting products to sell, and deciding what events would be most popular amongst our students. It was an important tool to investigate how we could best utilize our allotted budget money for events.

SurveyMonkey review by Angelica M.
Angelica M.

"Survey Monkey is complete tool to collect and assess data based on responses from specific audience"

What do you like best?

Its really compatible and easy to collect and sort out the data using the survey monkey survey services. It consists of several templates and designs for the survey formats. We can categorize and sub-categorize the different steps in the surveys. It even classifies the information and targets the specific type of audience for more accurate and efficient results.

What do you dislike?

Its an convenient tool with several plugins , so there's nothing much to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey have all the plugins and multiple survey features which left you with no work at all and completes all the necessary working for you .

Mostly we have to create surveys for use of within the organisation. This includes multiple staff behaviors and their content within the organisation. Creating a survey is not the problem , but managing and assessing the survey data is main thing and survey monkey have simplified this task for us

SurveyMonkey review by yoharlys s.
yoharlys s.

"Survery monkey is excellent when it comes to doing survey to facilitate projects in your company. "

What do you like best?

Is a company that allows users to create surverys, questionnaries and data collection easily. It offers a quick and accessible way to carry out an analysis with market segmentation. find out the key demographic information about consumers in your sector, use surverys to do everything from measuring customers. It helps the growth of companies a lot. For the design of the survery accounts wit already created models or if you prefer you can carry out a personalized survery by constructing your self the questions you want to ask.

What do you dislike?

The basic application or free of cost, does not contemplate that the user can access all the posibilities of the tool, such as: filter the data, to another tool such as excel, you can not edit the logo of the polling institution,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is an easy to use software that helps the development of companies. the use of the tool is very simple, since it has several links that helps navigation within it. It only requires knowing a basic english vocabulary. It helps the creation of online surverys. The application allows you to design and send surverys through email, a link on your website or facebook page, etc.

The only to keep customers or create new opportunities is to know exactly what consumers want wit this software helps you with all that and more, by creating surverys offer an excelent opportunity to get feedback from your target market, by sending a survery to the members of your target market, you can make sure that your efforts will be as effective and reliable as possible helps the growth of many companies

SurveyMonkey review by MIGUEL B.
MIGUEL B.

"todo lo interesante es de pago."

What do you like best?

Lo mejor es que puedes realizar tu encuesta con muchísimas opciones y difundirla, sin demasiada complicación, dispone de asistente que va guidando en todo el proceso.

What do you dislike?

A la hora de recuperar los resultados, la mayoría de opciones para recopilar los datos con de pago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

En mi opinión, es mejor comprar un software de Google, u otro software, que informe de las limitaciones que vas a obtener en el momento de obtener los resultados. No como sucede con survey monkey, que te ofrece muchas opciones y facilidades, pera a la hora de consultar los resultados, la mayoría de opciones, requieren un pago. Me gustaría recalcar como punto a su favor, que es fácil la difusión de la encuesta a través de un link que genera el sistema, de forma que puede compartirse en redes sociales.

Para realizar el proyecto de fin de grado, tuvimos que realizar una encuesta a cientos de usuarios, para realizar la obtención de requisitos software de una aplicación Android, Gracias a esta aplicación, pudimos desarrollar la encuesta y enviarla de forma automática mediante redes sociales compartiendo un link.

SurveyMonkey review by stacey d.
stacey d.

"Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey has been in use with my company for many years, with my team being the main users for the last seven. All our surveys have been easy to design, promote and manage, we've had steadily increasing response rates over the last few years as word of mouth gets around our clients as to how easy our surveys are to do and my team have to spend very little time on analysis.

What do you dislike?

Granted, I've never tried to cancel an agreement with Survey Monkey, which seems to be the main source of bad feedback in these reviews, but I've not been in that situation precisely because the service I've had has been exactly what I need, so I haven't even considered changing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

decent product good price range

As we are using this mainly in house it is solving how our employees get feedback to our managers on our team. We like the ease of using this product and how quickly it is for response from our employees

SurveyMonkey review by Autumn F.
Autumn F.

"SurveyMonkey - Feedback as Needed"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey allows me to create the types of forms and questionnaires that are necessary as a student and within my career. I first used SurveyMonkey at the end of my high school career, and have continued using it in college and within my jobs. I love receiving feedback from consumers/customers. I even got to use this in multiple of my research classes, as allowed by my professors, in order to easily collect data from my fellow students. It made the work more simple, which is great for a busy person like me.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could upgrade my account for a more affordable price. I believe more people would utilize this awesome system if it was less expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey may seem hard to handle at first, but once you understand how to easily make surveys and receive feedback, it is a breeze to use and very beneficial. The company is easy to contact, as I have done this before and received helpful and timely responses. Of all survey/questionnaire sites I have used, SurveyMonkey is my favorite!

I have been able to create feedback surveys that have benefited my business by letting us know what to change or make better. It is important to realize that these surveys are answered in real time by real people, so they are truly one of the best tools to use in order to make a business or institution more successful overall.

SurveyMonkey review by Fran M.
Fran M.

"One of the initiatives of quality surveys that have created."

What do you like best?

It has questions that require some learning, it is also a new modality that we are using to have references and to apply in our institution advanced interview designs. With SurveyMonkey we have adapted to improve our selection of personal criteria of our teams to establish common needs and interests. As well as the likes and dislikes to improve the service of the organization towards others and evaluate the level of gratitude internally.

What do you dislike?

Most of the platforms that of this type tend to have these problems that can be improved over time, such as the delayed wait for new surveys to arrive. And when they arrive they are the same. In some cases the same subjects are repeated and the questions are very common. For this, it is important to innovate on issues related to everyday life and the environment in which we live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I assure you that this tool contains details that will improve the skills profile of the members of the teams and leaders of their organizations. Consider this tool of accounts to perform them within the work space to capture potential, concerns and especially if they like the place where they work. SuveyMonkey is designed to adapt to the needs of the client.

This platform helps us structure methods to review profiles in our organization as well as the reviews of each of the members of the structured work team. The teams have been closely related to this useful tool for the performance of our politics of capturing potentialities within the organization.

SurveyMonkey review by Joanne P.
Joanne P.

"Everything Needed for Professional Surveys"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey has everything that my company has needed for professional surveys in the basic version. We are able to create custom surveys or use a template - one of my favorite features. They predesigned SurveyMonkey templates are professional and have everything needed - including built-in questions and designs that are customized toward the topic at hand. Even better is the fact that you are able to edit the templates to further customize them to meet your individual needs. This means that we never have to start from scratch when creating a survey.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the SurveyMonkey branding appears on the survey and the web address for the survey. In the past we have upgraded to the paid version of SurveyMonkey and we still experience this issue. There is no way to completely remove the SurveyMonkey branding. The downfall to this is that some end users might not be familiar with SurveyMonkey and it might discourage them from providing a response to surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend SurveyMonkey for any company who distributes any number or amount of surveys. It makes it easy to not only develop custom surveys, but also to distribute surveys and collect survey responses. I recommend customizing your survey URL so that it reflects the topic of the survey. This makes it more professional and easier to track.

SurveyMonkey has enabled us to save time when developing surveys with the templates. It is also benefited us because it allows us to track survey responses in real time and create custom reports based on responses. We can also easily view survey responses in a variety of different views - including survey response summaries in chart and graph form - which make it easy and convenient when preparing this information to present in meetings.

SurveyMonkey review by Jaimee  K.
Jaimee K.

"Survey Monkey Review "

What do you like best?

Survey monkey makes it extremely easy to contact a lot of individuals with surveys. It is easily distributed and super simple to collect data on. There are a lot of different types of question you can use to make your survey even better so that you aren't just using multiple choice. You can upload pictures, incorporate graphs, create open ended responses and so on.

What do you dislike?

I think that google forms has survey monkey beat in the use of data after the survey. While survey monkey is super easy to use and user friendly, i wish it was simpler to work with the numbers after the survey. If it had a way to export into an excel or save the information easier that would be really nice. Also, I haven't found a way to access the survey after a long period of time if I am trying to save the information.

Again, survey monkey allows for ease of surveys throughout the office. It is a very accessible format for us to understand the feedback from a lot of different students for the programs we offer.

SurveyMonkey review by Maureen K.
Maureen K.

"Gather customer feedback easily"

What do you like best?

The ability to send out attractive surveys with ease, as well as the options to analyze the results. The charts and graphs are a great way to see the results as a whole.

What do you dislike?

Very little; this is a great tool. This will allow you to see the results as a whole or individually, which can be valuable to keep up with specific customers. Viewing individual results is slightly clunky online but easy to export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very intuitive, easy-to-use tool that will help you gain insight to your customers quickly. This is definitely worth trying out if you need to survey customers and there is a very low learning curve. You can set the boundaries of our survey easily and analyze the results within Survey Monkey or export them to a program like Excel.

We regularly conduct Net Promoter Score surveys using this which gives us immediate feedback as to how we are doing in our customer's eyes. We also gather information as to what they'd like to see as we develop our product, which has opened our eyes to learning about needs we didn't know existed.

SurveyMonkey review by Andrea H.
Andrea H.

"Survey Monkey is easy to use and gets fast results"

What do you like best?

I like that Survey Monkey is incredibly easy to set up and send out. There is no hassle involved with creating the survey questions or options. It also is very easy to link the survey whereever and however you want to send it. I really appreciate how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike paying a monthly fee for Survey Monkey. We continued to pay the monthly fee long after we were actually using it just in case we wanted to do another survey. We should have canceled and signed up again when we were ready to do another survey. If you were utilizing surveys all the time, it would be worth the money. It wasn't worth the money for what we needed to use it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to use survey monkey all the time, definitely pay for the monthly fee. If you use it every once in a while, I may consider other free options. I don't know if everyone will find that it was worth the expense. The customer service is awesome and it is really easy for others to use. If you are going to send this to people of different ages and technological expertise, this is a great option.

We are getting feedback on how people want to solve issues and what works best for other people in terms of the programs we offer at our company. I appreciate the way that Survey Monkey puts all of the results together in an easy to interpret manner.

SurveyMonkey review by Mary O.
Mary O.

"Good platform, expensive for upgrades"

What do you like best?

The platform is very user friendly and gives suggestions for good question structure as you are creating the survey. The system also gives recommendations for increased survey completion. The drag and drop features to organize your questions makes it easy to adjust as you are creating. I also like the different ways in which you can send out your survey - through their system by inserting email address or through a link that you can email out to your team through Outlook. I also enjoyed the occasional email updates that I have received new responses.

What do you dislike?

Too many features are considered "paid upgrade features" and can be confusing when you are creating your survey. There have been times that I have accidentally selected an upgraded feature and then realized down the road toward completion that I needed to pay more in order to send out my surveys to the team.

Quicker communication and feedback from our managers.

SurveyMonkey review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Good survey software"

What do you like best?

This is a comprehensive survey software with free and premium options. I like the software's versatility and a wide range of uses for various industries. Specifically, I use the survey functions to analyze the answers and understand more concretely about what the industry wants. The versatility of the survey gives me a good analyzation of the results and what I can do with the data to have more concrete understanding of the participant's opinions. Overall it is very easy to use and has a lot of more potential and functionality as more and more industries use this type of website/ software to observe the real opinion of the group. This is a useful website for checeking the cohort size, opinion, and complete analyzation.

What do you dislike?

Although this is a good software, some of the functions are quite limited in terms of what we can put in our questionnaire survey. The functions are limited when you want to create a survey with more detailed question. If I want to know more about the questionnaire with more content, I will need to either use the premium plan or ask the people separately via emails. Sometimes, it's not the best survey website to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like to just create regular questionnaire survey, a free version is good enough. But if you need a lot of functions, you need to consider purchasing the premium plan.

This is a comprehensive software for creating or taking surveys in any industries.

SurveyMonkey review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Easy to use, simple design"

What do you like best?

Creating a survey through survey monkey is simple and can be used across multiple platforms (computer, phone, tablet). It makes tracking data relatively simple and has multiple subscription levels to meet a customers needs.

What do you dislike?

The templates are not as customizable as I would prefer. You can change colors and question options, but from a design perspective I would like a little more freedom to manipulate the look of my surveys and forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with this product. It takes time to create the perfect survey, but the platform is super flexible and will match your needs and allow you to upgrade if you feel that would be necessary.

I am currently using SurveyMonkey to create forms for data collection at college and career fairs. I have the information uploaded into a spreadsheet that I dump directly in my CRM to place prospective students into our communication flow.

SurveyMonkey review by Antonio V.
Antonio V.

"Use SurveyMonkey to collect and analyze data for almost any purpose"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey's analysis tools and paid features are very helpful. It is possible to implement paid features to draft surveys without pre-paying for a subscription.

What do you dislike?

The flow and functionality seems a bit stale/outdated, which may draw people's attention away from completing your survey.

Missing some question types/poorly formatted questions types make it difficult to show questions/options in ways that might be more engaging for users and allow them to more easily fill out the survey.

I use SurveyMonkey to collect quick quantitative data on my clients' users in order to generate personas and journey maps that inform website designs, site organization, and content.

People are familiar with SurveyMonkey as the most reputable survey tool, and more likely to take the survey seriously.

For me, being able to transfer or copy surveys to our clients for implementation or review has been extremely helpful recently.

SurveyMonkey review by Felicia W.
Felicia W.

"Great free and paid plans"

What do you like best?

I can literally create a survey for my clients or for my internal company in minutes. Both the paid and free plans are simple and very easy to set up. I loved how easy it was to start from an existing template or create a new survey. The drag and drop format is fantastic as well.

What do you dislike?

Limited customization of free version, but that is to be expected. I wish there was more flexibility with question types. Sometimes, I would struggle to make my questions fit the preexisting format. I also would improve the look and feel of survey feedback. It's not always the easiest to simply digest and share out with stakeholders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for simple surveys to gauge quick feedback or satisfaction. Not so great for larger, more complex surveys.

SurveyMonkey helped me quickly and easily put together surveys within minutes.

SurveyMonkey review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"A quick and secure way to generate surveys and view the results"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey provides a quick and easy method for generating complex surveys and integrates easily with Wordpress based websites through the embed options.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more options for reporting the results of each survey. It would also be nice to have the ability to fine-tune some aspects of the formatting of the survey through some sort of html/css input box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey is a great product. However, if your survey design requires extensive branding keep in mind that the ability to fine-tune the survey's appearance and functionality. Despite this, it allows the user to quickly deploy a survey while working within Survey Monkey's graphicl interface.

The ability to easily add the functionality of in-depth surveys for my clients in their websites. The options to include visual elements within the surveys are also too limited.

SurveyMonkey review by Christine W.
Christine W.

"Survey Monkey not for academic research"

What do you like best?

It delivers a user-friendly experience to research subjects. It's visually appealing and generally easy to follow. If needing a quick survey tool, this is adequate. I would recommend it more for polling a small group rather than for any serious research study. For the former purpose it's great. You have your choice of polling and survey style and display, which is great. You don't need many research skills to use it.

What do you dislike?

It is not secure enough to store sensitive data, which in human subjects research is most any identifying information. I do not recommend it for any kind of human-subjects research requiring IRB approval.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure that Survey Monkey can ensure the kind of encryption and security that your data collection requires.

My team does hundreds of participant surveys each year. The program lets us store and organize all those survey results easily. However we have switched over to a tool that is much more secure. For a professional social scientist or researcher, I would not recommend.

SurveyMonkey review by Faith B.
Faith B.

"Solid Choice for Surveys"

What do you like best?

I like that Survey Monkey provides you with better looking templates than its competitors, such as Google Forms. The interface is not complicated, which makes the website user experience simple. Survey Monkey also offers a great deal of abilities on the free/unpaid account level.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the limit of surveys that can be taken on the free level is 40. For this reason, I sometimes have to use other options like Google Forms and put my aesthetic preferences aside. I suppose if that is the worst thing about Survey Monkey, though, it truly isn't awful. The company has been around for years, and they continue to make improvements to their services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For basic survey-taking purposes, Survey Monkey is a great choice. Usability is simple for survey makers and survey takers. The look of these surveys is better than other options, too. I would not recommend this option if you have no funds for survey taking and must collect over 40 results.

Sometimes, you need answers to questions from your audience, intended audience, etc. The issue with asking these questions in person or over the phone is that people feel inclined to answer questions a certain way; holding back and/or rephrasing their true thoughts. When it comes to online surveys, though, we see that people feel freer to express what they are actually struggling with and/or give a more honest, authentic opinion since they cannot see/hear the interviewer.

SurveyMonkey review by Becca D.
Becca D.

"Pretty good, but other options might be better"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey was the first survey tool I ever used. It offers a wide variety of question types, assistance with creating questions, and helpful resources for sharing surveys and analyzing results. I like that you can sort responses by person, or see a summary of responses. I think there are also graphs that it generates automatically, but I'm not sure because I haven't used it very much lately. As a nonprofit manager, I appreciate that they offer a free version that meets the majority of our needs. We are unable to afford a budget for surveys, so Survey Monkey is a great option for nonprofits. I am impressed with this aspect of it.

What do you dislike?

It seems a little outdated now that there are better options like TypeForm and Google Forms. It's not very mobile friendly, and isn't as user friendly as the other previously mentioned options. It looks a little "clunky" compared to newer survey apps. Type Form looks a lot more professional, in my opinion, because I can upload my logo and other images without paying for the service. It also seems to integrate better into other apps and programs that we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend considering TypeForm or Google Forms instead.

Survey Monkey allows us to conduct surveys for free. It helped us collect responses from members not located near us - paper surveys weren't an option due to distance and the cost of postage.

SurveyMonkey review by Ellie T.
Ellie T.

"Very easy to use, gets me information I need all in 1 place"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of creating a survey or quiz. Anyone can create one, even without computer skills. You can collect data, get opinions, any sort of information you need from others and gather it in one space. This is much more efficient for me to use than to email people and ask for email responses. People complete my surveys much quicker than they reply to my emails! Perhaps they feel more comfortable, as if they can be honest via survey without "hurting" anyone's feelings. This is totally cool with us.

What do you dislike?

Not as many customizable options for the free version. This is to be expected, though. As they say in life, you get what you pay for. However, I would like to get free trials for better options so I know the exact functionality of what I'd consider paying for. Perhaps they will do this the longer I use SurveyMoney.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure where to begin with a survey tool? Check our SurveyMonkey first and foremost. It has every basic function you could possibly need and is extremely easy for anyone to use, even those without advanced computer skills.

Easier to get answers/feedback from my clients than emails. They are more likely to complete a survey than respond to than email! And it's all in 1 neat place. No need for me or anyone else to copy and paste information from multiple sources. This just makes total sense for us. So glad my team and I took the time to learn how to use SurveyMonkey.

SurveyMonkey review by Nicole M.
Nicole M.

"Great for event feedback "

What do you like best?

I like the detailed analysis options and the freedom to customize the exact survey experience. We are able to use one of many types of questions to exactly target the information that we want to get. We love the analysis part of the survey expereince.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the design features are cumbersome. The premade or designed questions are helpful but could be improved upon to help you target the exact information that you are targeting. We have people who have studied design creation and that has helped us immeansly, but offering more ingormation on that would be heloful

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best survey product on the market. We only use the free verson, but if we had the need for the pro version, I am sure it would be even more helpful

We have improved our event planning and have been able to optimize turnout for events. We were able to upgrade our venue based on feedback from a survey and had improved turnout for the next event that we had been nervous would be too expensive.

SurveyMonkey review by Lydia A.
Lydia A.

"Powerful surveys, easy to use"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is flexible enough to be used widely across departments in our organization. I like that there is functionality to do HTML formatting for text, to put document uploads in surveys, and to send alerts to multiple people when a survey is completed.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more intuitive/easier to look at individual responses. When we have a large survey, SurveyMonkey is extremely slow to load and export results. I do not like that SurveyMonkey is making us create a whole new account because we need to move to a different subscription level. I wish scoring was easier. I also wish that there was an option to import survey questions. That would have been useful when SurveyMonkey purchased FluidSurveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey is a powerful surveying tool with fairly flexible options. It will probably meet your needs.

We were disappointed when FluidSurveys got bought out, but SurveyMonkey has been a fine replacement.

SurveyMonkey review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"Perfect for midscale data gathering"

What do you like best?

The UI for SurveyMonkey is very user friendly. Within minutes you can master the basics - survey design is simple; you can easily update a survey to show company branding, and format questions so that you get the feedback you are looking for - uses matrixes, text answers or just simple star ratings.

What do you dislike?

Analysis of results could be better. When I came to do this, I wanted to export the data to excel so that I could drill down into the specifics of what I was asking, and how I wanted to portray that information. This was, unfortunately, quite clunky and took me a considerable amount of time to get the data to look exactly as I wanted it to. I understand that excel is partially culpable for this, but it would be better if SurveyMonkey had more features here.

I have done both internal and external surveys investigating pain points on our website/

SurveyMonkey review by Fantine T.
Fantine T.

"Straight forward and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Setting up a new questionnaire is really easy and the choice of question display varied.

Being able to create your on theme/template is really useful as well as the ability to copy existing surveys.

It is great to have so many options to send the survey, personally I generate a link that I then sher, but on few occasion I have shared it using the email function and it great when having to chase people to complete the survey.

I really like the fact that you can personalise the url of the survey which make it more professional than a mix of letters and numbers when sharing with clients and prospects.

In terms of reporting, it is easy and straight forward and complete. I love that you can download it as PDF and Excel file.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike however for the reporting it would be great to be able to choose different graphics to have it displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great survey platform, setting up a survey is quick and easy.

There are different options you can use to send it out and reporting is straight forward.

I definitely recommend it!

We use Survey Monkey on a daily basis. We use it as a platform where our client can complete their pre and post courses prior to ackowledge their certification using our products.

We also use Survey Monkey to send monthly survey to clients as well as internally for diverse purpose

SurveyMonkey review by beth a.
beth a.

"Best for survey creating and analyzing "

What do you like best?

I like survey monkey because it has a lot of tools available to help you make your own surveys. I also like how you can review the results in different formats based on the information that you are looking for. Survey Monkey has been used in the industry for a long time so it is a very dependable service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes survey monkey can be hard to use. I have to search for features at times. They could update the user interface to make it more user friendly and make it more easier to find the tools you are looking for. I also do not like that you have to pay extra for data reporting and exporting. Also the display options for the reporting can be kinda confusing when you first start off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying Survey Monkey is you are looking for a survey making software.

I use survey monkey to send surveys out to coworkers and clients. I like having a tool for both making surveys and analyzing the answers.

SurveyMonkey review by Treena Nicole F.
Treena Nicole F.

"Easy to Use Survey Software!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about using SurveyMonkey software is the ease of building surveys quickly and efficiently. The software offers a vast array of question templates and customizations that make building a web-based survey quick and easy. In academia, we are often still using paper evaluations that are time-consuming to collate and report back on the data. Being able to utilize online software to build and disseminate surveys has improved our department's productivity.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more customization when developing my surveys. There are only a handful of free, basic templates available for use, and this could easily be added to for a larger selection. In addition, being able to edit the basic font and survey scale would be a feature I would like. I also think it would be helpful to be able to turn on a "tips" feature while using the site. There are so many features and options when building a survey, that it can often be overwhelming to find the feature I am looking for.

As an academic department with multiple sections, having access to storing all of our surveys in one place is a great feature. It allows us to collaborate quickly and accurately. It also makes it possible for one person to review survey data and share with a faculty member if his or her administrative assistant is out of the office. This allows our department staff to provide the highest level of support to faculty members as possible.

Learning about SurveyMonkey?

* We monitor all SurveyMonkey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.