SurveyMonkey

SurveyMonkey is a provider of web-based survey solutions, trusted by millions of companies, organizations and individuals alike to gather the insights they need to make more informed decisions.

Work for SurveyMonkey?
Getfeedback survey  vs 2  2x

Learning about SurveyMonkey?

SurveyMonkey Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 9971 SurveyMonkey reviews
SurveyMonkey review by <span>William W.</span>
William W.

The only survey you'll need to fill out

What do you like best?

Easy to use and flexibility of designing the survey to fit all questions/answers needed. We make our surveys first and then transfer them over to SurveyMonkey which is very easy to do now. You're able to specify how you want check-boxes laid out, etc. The report customization is also a great feature and makes the results easy to read - you can display them and look at them on different charts. Exporting data, customized survey with your logo, and different data collection venues are all fantastic benefits.

What do you dislike?

The only problems we experience are honestly operator error and how worded a question can get people to not give us an accurate answer.. Since we have the annual contract, we aren't limit like the free version. For a very small, affordable price this is worth it to our company! There are so many benefits over the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a survey software look no further. SurveyMonkey provides great customization for surveys and ease of implementation to get it out to people. For a small price, this is a huge benefit for our company and helps our marketing research.

Helps conduct our marketing surveys and analyze the results. After we input the answers, we're able to see what people like more and adjust our sales pitch accordingly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey review by <span>Amanda H.</span>
Amanda H.

Great to get responses

Updated On
What do you like best?

I like the ease if setting up surveys and being able to customize them exactly how I want. This program works great for my business, as well as my classroom, and I couldn't be happier with the results!

What do you dislike?

The majority of what SurveyMonkey has to offer makes me quite pleased. The only downside is the free account is limited to so many surveys. There is no way to retain the information I have previously collected without clearing out the statistics to reuse the same survey (which I need to do quite frequently in the settings I use this for).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to use for any type of survey you are trying to conduct!

I have realized how much easier it is to collect information than taking handwritten polls or simply having people share out loud. This takes the statistical work out of calculating what my students want. I allow my students to vote on what they learn based on the majority, and I am able to successfully do that with SurveyMonkey.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyMonkey review by <span>abhinav T.</span>
abhinav T.

Amazing But Need Some Improvement

Validated Review
What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is an awesome FREE tool to request sentiments at work. The setup makes it simple for clients to comprehend the how to set up and answer a survey. There are various levels of plan and estimating accessible for clients who need more modern highlights for their studies. Be that as it may, the free form ought to be sufficient for generally clients. It offers skip-page rationale, a definite blog, and it enables you to make overviews your own by evacuating the SurveyMonkey marking. I like that when I send my clients a study through SurveyMonkey, they quickly know how to take it. Our clients skew more seasoned and wealthier than most, so I feel like they ordinarily require a hand with regards to tech. SurveyMonkey appears to work fine for them.

What do you dislike?

It's inconvenient. It tries to be both moderate and straightforward looking, yet additionally include rich. It's something anybody on my group can utilize, yet not ace. The propel highlights are so perplexing and confounding that the non-specialized colleagues need to utilize me to unravel it. In any case, where it crashes and burns for me is that it's just better than average for studies/frames on the essential level sense. It doesn't work on the off chance that you need to utilize it for homework shapes. What's more, implanting it into your own site was a problem. Overview Monkey works only for the fundamentals. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need significantly further developed highlights without the level of many-sided quality, look somewhere else..

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the great tool to take surveys from ur visitors or to create any type survey for ur company.

I can take surveys from my visitors to let me know whether i need any improvement in app or website..

SurveyMonkey review by <span>Brittany R.</span>
Brittany R.

Survey Money Gets the Job Done

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Survey Monkey, I have used it for all of my survey needs. Especially when I'm doing marketing research for my company. I can easily send my community a survey, track their results and cater our services to their needs. I think that anyone who needs an easy to navigate software that allows them to capture market responses for their business should absolutely check out Survey Monkey.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish they would change is the features for the free plan. The free plan is awesome, however, the limitations as far as the number of questions and analyzing the results could be better. I also wish was a feature that allows me to integrate my survey directly with Mailerlite, my email marketing provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple tool to find out what your audience needs from your company, then Survey Monkey will be a go to tool.

Survey Monkey allows me to find out what my community truly needs from our company. Now we are able to deliver top-notch products. Survey Money is amazing because I can share it directly to my Facebook page or through email when reaching out to my online community. Sometimes as entrepreneurs we try to guess what our customers need. But with survey monkey, we can find out exactly what they want and how we can improve our products and services. IIt's also helpful with getting feedback from previous clients or customers for improvements.

SurveyMonkey review by <span>Tom C.</span>
Tom C.

SurveyMonkey review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ease of use for SuveryMonkey and the interface are what make the product so exceptional. It is extremely easy to create an account, set up a survey customized to the needs you have, and then publish it for distribution. I have used other survey websites before and SurveyMonkey was easily the best experience I had. All of the individuals I engaged with said that it was effective and easy to interact with. I don't think it placed a burden on anyone answering the survey and that ensures proper responses.

What do you dislike?

Some of the restrictions that are placed on the free version are very limiting to what someone can publish without paying money. Obviously this is intentional, but it made me consider switching providers that offered a similar product and more features for free. The provided templates were also very helpful, but I found it difficult to edit and customize the templates once they had already been constructed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and use the pre-made templates- they make your life easier and speed up the implementation process.

SurveyMonkey allowed me to interact with customers and individuals to learn about their experience. The ability to easily engage these people after conducting business and to hear their advice was extremely helpful. The benefits of this are now I can look at what people are saying, then adjust my business strategy to reflect their thoughts. This helps me improve in the areas that I am hearing negative reviews on, and also continue providing the positive experiences that were heard. Over time, this should improve the customer experience and my performance.

SurveyMonkey review by <span>Andrea C.</span>
Andrea C.

Data reports

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the ease of making and downloading data reports when necessary. You can make several reports from one master report, by making a few changes. The reports are easy to download as documents and save on your conputer. It makes sharing the reports fast and simple. I like the additional data provided such as the time spent on the survey or when it was completed, it makes choosing a date to send out surveys for higher chances of responsiveness a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I had a difficult time seeing all the r on one page when I needed some information. I would have to go back and forth between webpages to get the information I needed. I am not sure if there is a function for this or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easily accessible. Also, the templates make it quick and easy to create surveys. No prior experience necessary.

Survey monkey allows us to sign up students and their groups for an event. It gives us information about their class, teacher, groups contact information, etc. Also, we are able to distribute surveys about our events and make changes accordingly.

Learning about SurveyMonkey?

* We monitor all SurveyMonkey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.