Surveypal

Surveypal is an online customer survey platform. Surveypal helps companies of all sizes to succeed at gathering feedback from their customers they can act on.

Work for Surveypal?

Learning about Surveypal?

Surveypal Reviews

Ask Surveypal a Question
Showing 5 Surveypal reviews
Surveypal review by Gleeson G.
Gleeson G.

"Best switch from SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

I love how simple and intuitive this software is. They really know who to make a product that gets the right stuff in a quick and easy interface. They have all the tools needed to make personalized surveys and has sharing capabilities that are better than competitors.

What do you dislike?

They are still somewhat new to the survey experience and don't have all the types of question types like ranking that I would like. I also wish they had a better knowledge base that is customer facing so I can learn certain attributes. For example, I asked them how to code certain rows of a sheet into the survey and e-mail for distribution and it was not found on the wiki.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you are looking for the right setup via question bank, results and look. I suggest you understand that they work out of Europe and may take a day or so to respond to chats or e-mails.

We are solving the issue of creating, distributing, and analyzing survey data from our customers and employees. This program helps us much better than SurveyMonkey, which we were a customer before. SurveyMonkey was great but they felt dated and I felt like they didn't improve services over the years. But SurveyPal has what we need for the most part and is quick to respond and constantly improving it's service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Surveypal
Surveypal review by Frank B.
Frank B.

"Data collection tool"

What do you like best?

The software is very good for collecting data from the team. I have used it to collect data from the team to provide a guide for future process improvements.

What do you dislike?

The problem that I dislike about the software is that it limits how questions are ordered for the users.

The benefits of the software is that provides a secure way to receive feedback from teams.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Surveypal review by User in Higher Education

"Generally positive."

What do you like best?

The general interface and layout are fantastic. Ease of use generally positive. Customer service is top-notch and accessible. Price is very competitive.

What do you dislike?

Analytical data is often incomplete and leaves us wanting more detailed breakdowns of responses. Shouldn't be terribly difficult to build in certain features to provide users additional feedback of respondents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your individual needs to determine if Surveypal will meet your needs. Other providers provide more extensive services but are much more expensive.

Streamlines feedback, identifies unknown issues and allows faster implementation of fixes.

Surveypal review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Beautifully Functional"

What do you like best?

It creates automatic workflows and makes it easier to collect data. Interface is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

If there are too many comments, it takes time to review them all.

It helps me as an administrator to see what is functional and what is not.

Surveypal review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Surveypal helps us to see how we're doing with customers on a day-to-day basis."

What do you like best?

Just being able to pop open that dashboard and see how our customers experience our brand, puts me at a ten in terms of my passion about Surveypal and our need for this service.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Surveypal gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try and see if it fits your needs/requirements.

I've been able to streamline our process of how we gather feedback from our customers. The automation feature is a huge time-saver for the team and we collect feedback we can act on.

Learning about Surveypal?

* We monitor all Surveypal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.