SurveyPlanet

4.0

SurveyPlanet offers a tremendous set of free tools for designing your survey, sharing your survey online, and reviewing your survey's results.

Work for SurveyPlanet?

Learning about SurveyPlanet?

Categories

Compare SurveyPlanet to Similar Solutions

SurveyPlanet Reviews

Showing 15 SurveyPlanet reviews
SurveyPlanet review by Danse M.
Danse M.

"It has no complexity and is very easy to use."

What do you like best?

First of all, SurveyPlanet has the fantastic way of being able to make surveys with much more diversity, it gives the user the ease of inserting videos in the questionnaires, hallucinatory images and also, various factors to make the survey fun. It gives the user a lot of freedom to do the surveys the way he wants.

What do you dislike?

I do not like at all the prices that SurveyPlanet has, since it does not have a good function-price ratio. All its functions should be at a less expensive price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyPlanet is a platform that has no complexity, its interface is very well organized and this at a certain point makes it easy for people to access each section of it and maintaining an exponential result of 100%.

I am benefiting from SurveyPlanet because it is currently providing very good quality in the surveys, offering first-hand opinions and with integral quality for my colleagues and clients. Also, I have been able to handle a larger group of surveys much more easily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyPlanet
SurveyPlanet review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"SurveyPlanet perfecting each survey."

What do you like best?

The best thing about SurveyPlanet, is mainly in its design, it is great to be able to do surveys with a comfort like the one offered by SurveyPlanet, I hope to continue with that beautiful interface, encouraging all its users to continue using it, I am really comfortable with this platform and the design it offers me.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices of SurveyPlanet, I think that they should offer more adapted prices for all their users and that they are easy to pay them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyPlanet is a very easy to use platform, if you are looking for software that will help you improve the surveys, SurveyPlanet is the best option without a doubt.

I have benefited from SurveyPlanet because it is currently giving me opinions of people who really want to rate my products, in my company we have received more constant opinions since we started using SurveyPlanet.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyPlanet review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"It generates comfort according to the needs of the user."

What do you like best?

The best features that SurveyPlanet has are that it has a very good design, and this has been a main factor for which it has had a strong advance over the years. Also, it has very good functions to implement better sections in each questionnaire that is elaborated.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about SurveyPlanet, the truth has been a very well structured and planned platform so that there is no interruption, and always generate very good results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyPlanet is a platform that achieves quite good results, and also, improves the work of the surveys in a 100%, managed to obtain surveys with a better design, and various sections added to increase the experience. I would never stop using SurveyPlanet.

SurveyPlanet has made it possible to carry out very good surveys for my colleagues and clients, it has also managed to perfect the survey area even more, with better quality opinions like those that SurveyPlanet brings. It also generates graphs of opinions that has helped us to understand even more what we receive.

SurveyPlanet review by Monsein L.
Monsein L.

"SurveyPlanet with perfect effectiveness."

What do you like best?

The best thing that SurveyPlanet has, is basically the functions it has and its prices. The functions are very good because they allow a survey in a matter of minutes and achieve a survey with an immediate perfection, also, it is great to be able to have those functions that give good results, for a very low price, that any user could pay very easily.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about SurveyPlanet, since I am using it, it has provided me with very good benefits, really positive results and I hope it continues to be so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyPlanet is a very easy to use platform, and almost always provides positive results, I would say that it does not provide any type of interruption and always maintains a 100% effectiveness in the opinions of the clients.

With SurveyPlanet I have obtained better results in the surveys with my colleagues and my clients, in this way and managed to maintain more active the area of ​​the surveys and also, obtain better opinions from an audience that is really interested in valuing the products received.

SurveyPlanet review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Very good surveys but you can not change the design."

What do you like best?

The most pleasant thing that SurveyPlanet has would be the interface, the truth is that there are very few survey platforms that take into account the interface as such and the design that they offer to each one of the users, I suppose that's why I would take it so well In this platform, I consider it one of the most appropriate to carry out survey work.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the little creativity that the surveys of SurveyPlanet have, since here the user is not allowed to edit the design of a survey, but the same platform provides a Default design which should be used in all surveys regardless of what topic it is, I would like to be able to edit the design to achieve a better progress in each survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveyPlanet because I have noticed that it is a software that gives a free trial to all users, no matter where they are, and this allows to know more about the program and each feature that it offers. I would also recommend it because its functions are very easy to use.

I have benefited from this platform because I have noticed that it is totally changing the way in which the surveys are carried out in my company, and also, it is providing opinions from a better qualified group that actually shows that it has tested our products and thinks about an improvement, the truth is surprising the results that we are having at the enterprise level with SurveyPlanet.

SurveyPlanet review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"SurveyPlanet generates a trusted environment for clients."

What do you like best?

The most speculative and positive that SurveyPlanet has are its prices. It is so nice to be able to access a portal that allows us to conduct multiple surveys at the same time, for a price of $ 20 per month and $ 180 per year, it is a price that really gives a lot to talk about.

Another feature that I also consider positive in the course that I have been using it, is its design, it is a very basic design but at the same time generates controversy, generates a certain confidence in the person who uses it and allows to have a longer term comfort

What do you dislike?

The problem with SurveyPlanet is that it has very few functions or characteristics that can be added to a questionnaire, since here practically surveys are carried out with a simple environment, which is not complex in its structure, however, that simple environment does not always brings good results, since those who fill out the questionnaire, take that environment as a boring and without much diversity. I would recommend adding different features or new functions that generate the way to conduct surveys with much more diversity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would mainly recommend SurveyPlanet because I have noticed that it is a platform where you can get results in a very easy way. Because thanks to the ease that has to diversify its functions, you can have a result that does not generate a complex environment to manage. The truth I would recommend to use with a proper concentration, so as not to have bad results.

Thanks to the easy implementation and easy use of SurveyPlanet, we have managed to obtain results such as:

- Good stability in the participants of our questionnaires.

- Better response rate for our company, thus generating a better product quality for the consumer.

- We have become more interested in changing the things that bother our customers, and achieve the proper results so that they have a better quality of use.

All these results we have achieved both in the short and long term, and we hope to continue obtaining these same benefits for a long time, since we really like what it is providing us.

SurveyPlanet review by Cassie T.
Cassie T.

"SurveyPlanet Review"

What do you like best?

It's really user friendly and straightforward. There's also a great variety of question types from scales to multiple choice which is very helpful in getting feedback. I use it for my primary feedback survey.

What do you dislike?

It's rather expensive for a pro account. I think that $20 a month is a bit much, especially since I can't find a clear description of what the pro account does, I'm not sure that I have a use for that portion of the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for creating surveys for your business, or for anyone that needs feedback. Inexpensive if you only need to make a couple surveys, too expensive for a pro account.

Getting feedback from clients on how I can improve my services.

SurveyPlanet review by User in Higher Education

"Useful tool for creating survey"

What do you like best?

SurveyPlanet is a powerful tool that can help you build the best surveys for gathering key information. SurveyPlanet is a very intuitive and simple to use software. SurveyPlanet supports images as answers and I find it as a very useful feature. SurveyPlanet is very practical and I have had multiple benefits in terms of its operation. Using SurveyPlanet I have saved time and I get many satisfactory results from the software.

What do you dislike?

SurveyPlanet should optimize features for smartphones or tablets users.

SurveyPlanet allows me to conduct surveys for free. SurveyPlanet makes it easier to get feedback from my collaborators since they are more likely to complete a survey than respond to email. SurveyPlanet helped us collect responses from our international collaborators working abroad - paper surveys weren't an option due to distance and the cost of postage.

SurveyPlanet review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Good for gathering opinions!"

What do you like best?

SurveyPlanet has been a great tool when we need to collect information from the staff at my worksite. It make it quick and easy to tally up how colleagues have voted on particular topics that affect decisions that could be made. it gives the staff a virtual voice.

What do you dislike?

The one slight disadvantage is that a small percentage of people do not respond to the surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the biggest suggestion is to try and get all people on board to use this because if this does not happen the software is not going to be beneficial. This was the reason that we were unable to go completely live.

The benefits definitely are is see a picture of what the staff at my worksite feels on issues that affect each one of us. it is interactive, which should be a motivator in this digital society.

SurveyPlanet review by User

"Simple Set Up"

What do you like best?

Custom Themes, Easy set up, and awesome question branching options.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had better PDF survey results to export for good looking auto-generated reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The question branching is honestly my favorite feature of this platform so if you have complicated multi-step surveys you want to run - this is a great platform for you.

We are solving client happiness issues by surveying our clients to get feedback on events and products they use.

SurveyPlanet review by Dana J.
Dana J.

"Great Survey Site"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and send out to all of our employees.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any issues with the site.

We wanted to survey our employees and Survey Planet allowed us to do that and track the results easily.

SurveyPlanet review by Brandon H.
Brandon H.

"Surveys made Easy"

What do you like best?

The software is simple, basic, and user friendly

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be too basic. Need more advanced features

Gets opinions of my entire staff

SurveyPlanet review by Consultant

"easy but out of date"

What do you like best?

the surveys are easy to deploy to many people

What do you dislike?

i don’t know if i am alone in this, but i like an interface to be sleek and modern. this seems like a children’s site

officewide surveys often help communication

SurveyPlanet review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It's okay "

What do you like best?

It is pretty easy to use without too many issues

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much I dislike other than many people don't know what it is

We use it for weekly inventory

SurveyPlanet review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Love it"

What do you like best?

Its very user friendly and easy to teach someone else

What do you dislike?

I dislike the speed. Sometimes the bandwith is slow

None

Learning about SurveyPlanet?

* We monitor all SurveyPlanet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories