SurveyPro

SurveyPro 5 is a comprehensive survey software suite.

Work for SurveyPro?
Getfeedback survey  vs 2  2x

Learning about SurveyPro?

Categories

SurveyPro Reviews

Showing 33 SurveyPro reviews
SurveyPro review by <span>Becca (Rebecca) D.</span>
Becca (Rebecca) D.

Survey pro as a tool in the workplace

What do you like best?

Surveypro is easy to use, both for the person creating the software and the audience taking the surveys.

What do you dislike?

I think that Surveypro design is unattractive and it has limited additional functions. It is a program that takes up space, not accessible over web to design surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it has all the things you want before purchasing. Try the trial first. Lots of other free survey programs out there as well.

It makes it easy to receive feedback from customers and other employees. People readily give anonymous feedback.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveyPro
SurveyPro review by <span>Gustavo M.</span>
Gustavo M.

Great

What do you like best?

Here you can see the various pieces of the results page and a brief description of what makes each component category links. Yellow Pages. Search box web. Search button. Preferences. Orthographic correction Search filter to give certain arguments in the creation of the same for these reasons I like the software.

What do you dislike?

Arguments are the ones that are left over about the software but I do not see the difficulty in describing a bad opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion I recommend the improvement of the site, in terms of software distribution, although it is easy to use, but as the client is lost with so much information to analyze.

The help that this software gives us is in the interaction, which shows the same growing in perspective for the attraction of new clients.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyPro review by <span>Sravani C.</span>
Sravani C.

Does not bode well with beginners

What do you like best?

It was nice to have the data to be allowed to be transferred directly from the system to this software. The design is also very appealing to use. I like that this software has a trial period in which i was able to decide if i wanted to buy it or not. This helped me a lot.

What do you dislike?

I found that the navigation through the software is confusing for beginners. Also, customer service is not that great, as they took a long time to revert for a clarification i requested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your questions thought of well before and be prepared about your survey customers.

We are able to send surveys through email and paper. Client satisfaction surveys and scope for improvement surveys.

SurveyPro review by <span>Sheena M.</span>
Sheena M.

Descent experience

What do you like best?

It was nice to have everything in one spot. It allows you to transfer data from your computer and keep track of everything there. I enjoyed that I was able to get a trial period with this software.

What do you dislike?

It was not that easy to navigate through this program. At some points I found myself confused on where all my information was. Most things did not transfer well. I felt that my trial period was too short. Once the trial ended I was still a bit lost on how the software really worked

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is in need for gathering all data in one place and are fairly large, this might be the software for you. I has seemed to help many people, that is why I wanted to try it out.

Helping to collect your data correctly, This software really didn't help me much. I believe my company was not ready for a software such as this. Also, having just myself dealing with the software was a bit complicating. Companies with more employees or customers might benefit from this software. I was still at the early stages.

SurveyPro review by <span>Derek B.</span>
Derek B.

Survey Pro Review

What do you like best?

SurveyPro is great program. I find the streamline design to really be appealing and simple to use. This design allows the users to focus on the survey and gather all materials needed to form opinions on the task at hand. SurveyPro is great because is allows for ease of setup as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the overall customer service associated with the program. I have had some questions which have been answered but it took me a long time to get in contact with somebody who was able to answer my questions. I think that the website is great for all affiliates however, I wish there was more of a focus on the overall management chain.

I think that this program has allowed me to opportunity to grow and understand more about the marketing world. Using a survey webpage is great because it allows great communication between both customers and the professionals managing and inputting the data.

SurveyPro review by <span>natureday .</span>
natureday .

Survey pro helps so much in gathering information!!!

What do you like best?

I like how easy the program is to use. We have to gather so much data when working int he education department from teachers, parents, and staff.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of hoops to jump through, but i believe its all very useful and helpful to get everything straight before sending out those surveys.

Gathering information is a huge help when trying to solve problems and implementing more procedures for the school system.

Learning about SurveyPro?

* We monitor all SurveyPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories