SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow is designed to enable users to create and share highly engaging, mobile-first surveys that offer a chat-like experience.

Work for SurveySparrow?

Learning about SurveySparrow?

SurveySparrow Reviews

Ask SurveySparrow a Question
Showing 169 SurveySparrow reviews
SurveySparrow review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"SurveySparrow Seamlessly Combines Chat and Surveys"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow has a unique flow to its surveys that makes your users feel as if they are having a conversation with you instead of being bombarded with questions. The flow is very natural and easy to understand for even the least tech-savvy individuals.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a ton of customization available for surveys at the moment. There is a list of pre-defined templates, but from what I can tell, that's where it ends. I would love to be able to manually change the color of buttons, text, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take it for a test drive. If you want easy to understand surveys that drive conversion and conversation, you want SurveySparrow!

Previously I was using free alternatives to SurveySparrow when sending out surveys. Conversion rates were low and I noticed many people were stopping half way through my survey. SurveySparrow's easy to navigate, and easy to understand interface has increased my conversions and has reduced abandonment. Also - their analytics are a huge bonus.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveySparrow
SurveySparrow review by Miroslav B.
Miroslav B.

"Pleasant to use tool for your better-than-average surveys"

What do you like best?

The root cause for finding SurveySparrow was getting bored with Google Forms. Once I stumbled upon SurveySparrow I was intrigued to see what can it do. Even a free plan offers you a good variety of tools allowing you to customise your surveys whether you're looking to create a market research, customer feedback or even academic research survey, or anything else. This tool is pleasant to use and the user interface is very easy to navigate. We use this tool to conduct market research and get customer feedback too and its always been very helpful. Chat-like surveys are something we're currently experimenting with and so far it seems like a great way to get in touch with your users and achieve better returns on the number of surveys sent. After the survey is done we go through rich analytics, either on the website itself or locally after downloading the data. There's definitely a lot you can do. I encourage you to try the free plan and see it for yourself, I believe you will love it.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing to dislike. At least I can not think of anything off the top of my head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy-to-create surveys, powerful survey management, rich analytics, simple to optimise for your needs, ability to tweak the survey's design to your liking, see results live, embedding surveys to your website and so much more, really.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveySparrow review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"One Of The Great Ones"

What do you like best?

The modern look and feel and the technology under the hood customer support is awesome and the platform keeps improving

What do you dislike?

Its not much to dislike I guess if you twist my arm I would say The User Interface could be more modern or upgraded a bit

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give them a chance you will be happy you did . i know they may not be a Big Name yet, But I remember when a lot of people did not know GOOG. I'm telling from years of experience I have subscribed and or tried so many (over 20) Survey platforms and I can say Survey Sparrow is a high-End end survey and Marketing Tool

We send several survey sequences to our customers and use the feedback to market our higher end and monthly and subscription services. We also use to score job seekers and applicatens and to get feedback from our staff

SurveySparrow review by Pranav S.
Pranav S.

"The best survey tool I have come across so far"

What do you like best?

The Interface.

Chat like experience.

GUI.

Plug & play facility.

Ease of Use.

End user experience Chat based

This point needs an elaboration,well I have used many survey tools like surveymonkey, Zohosurvey, goosle surveys, the surveysparrow was the most intuitive and extremely easy to setup survey tool I found.

The Chat like experience gives you a feel that you are talking to someone over a chat window, it takes away the boringfeel of the survey which we usually feel with most of survey platforms.

I would recommend surveysparrow to everyone.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything with this tool, their support and sales team has also been kind and helpful so no dislikes at all.

For my company, all the low touch customers who do not need to contacted via phone call or who are busy to answer the phone I use surveysparrow to gather the product feedback.

SurveySparrow review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Theres Never Been A More Important Time To Learn SurveySparrow"

What do you like best?

The feature set is incredible. And so is their support. I like that they are continuously working on new functionality. Sure there was a learning curve but it was not steep. We like it so much that we are considering upgrading to a higher tier that came available not that long ago. We are already actively looking at our internal processes to so see how we can further improve our integration with SurveySparrow.

What do you dislike?

With some new functionality added, it somewhat changed the backend. I hope that can be avoided for coming updates as that would make it a bit less confusing. We had some difficulties to login in the past, but it turned out that at that moment there was some maintenance going on. Can happen, not a big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, this is something you really need to experience first hand. No promo video will do this justice.

The way it can get answers from visitors via a chat is great. People tend not to fill in surveys when just linked to a more static "normal" survey. But with the survey integrated into this chat application, we see more people responding. So, we were able to gather more valuable data then before. We made some adjustments to the website as we learned that some parts of our navigation was not that simple, according to our visitors feedback. That is a clear beneift we have realized and could not have done without the feedback we got via SurveySparrow.

SurveySparrow review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Mobile Friendly and easy To Use Survey Software"

What do you like best?

Most people read email on mobile so having a mobile-friendly survey app is critical for getting the most responses possible. I also love the chat type format as it feels more like you are text messaging with a friend rather than filling out an old-fashioned form.

What do you dislike?

It only offers basic features and design options, but that's the point, to make it simple to use and mobile friendly, where most of these options don't matter anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create a frictionless survey form that is mobile friendly, this is the perfect choice. More people seem to respond to the chat message format than traditional survey forms.

I'm getting much higher survey response rates from our customers using Survey Sparrow. People love the chat like feel to the form and people on mobile are having an easy time responding to our surveys.

SurveySparrow review by Christian T.
Christian T.

"Bringing surveys to 2018"

What do you like best?

The chatbot style interface for receiving feedback is truly innovative. It allows users to easily give feedback without the user being overwhelmed. Often times companies throw surveys at users that are a ridiculous length, and they tap out and close the tab because they see the number of questions and leave.

What do you dislike?

The default questions use poor English and are phrased awkwardly. You end up needing to re-phrase them so they make more sense. I would love to see SurveySparrow improve on this and phrase them better. Also, I would love to see a cheaper "freelance" plan ($5-10/mo) for people like me who are using it for a small business and work for themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like the chatbot interface, I would recommend doing the trial of SurveySparrow to see what you think. SurveySparrow also gives you excellent advanced logic (if/then, using name, etc). If you want the best pre-written questions, though, I might go with another option. The pre-written questions here need some work.

You can increase the amount of feedback customers are willing to give you thanks to the simplified chat interface. Since customers are less overwhelmed, they are more likely to complete the entire survey willingly.

When you increase customer feedback, you are able to work on listening to their concerns and becoming better in your niche.

SurveySparrow review by Katherine S.
Katherine S.

"Great customer service and a brilliant product! "

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow have been absolutely amazing with helping me create my company's merchant satisfaction surveys. Whilst I've loved the software's capabilities, possibly the best thing is that their team listened to my feedback and made improvements based upon my suggestions. It's great to see that SS is always looking to get better.

What do you dislike?

At first some of the functionalities for SS were a bit basic, but as mentioned above, improvements were quite swiftly made which resulted in survey software that is essentially perfect to suit my needs.

Our in-house resources were hopelessly inadequate to create a survey the likes of which we could create with SS - I know this because we tried with the first draft! The functionalities were extremely limited and the look and feel were just not good enough. As noted above, SS has resolved these problems and more for us.

SurveySparrow review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Drives high response rate in emerging markets"

What do you like best?

Loved the chat style interface. We are a startup in Mexico and our users are just getting digitized. They're all very familiar with WhatsApp, and the SurveySparrow interface evokes that. We got a 30% response rate on our first survey (we did incentivize with a giveaway) and I attribute this to the UX. The back end for developing the surveys is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see additional templates and more guidance on how to properly structure survey questions. I'd also love a more robust output - not just pie charts but more advanced statistical calculations with explanations of how to interpret the data. Help us all become statisticians instead of having to export the data and send it to an expert.

We measured our NPS to affirm our product market fit, attributed loan usage to default, and understood aspirations of our borrowers.

SurveySparrow review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Easy To Use and Mobile Friendly"

What do you like best?

Takes a conversational approach to surveys and acts more like a chatbot than a survey form. It's more interactive than a standard survey form and you have the ability to make it more fun for users. Also, since most people will take the survey on their phone, this chat style method is much more user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Not as feature rich as other survey software but that is by design. If you need a lot of bells and whistles or want a more corporate look, then this may not be the best software for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

test it out first to make sure it works for you as it is much different than your typical survey software

I am getting much higher interaction rates with these surveys over traditional surveys we used to send out.

SurveySparrow review by Cristian E.
Cristian E.

"Friendly interface and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the interface design.

Creating surveys is so easy, and the fact that that survey Is able to display as a chat, makes it really user friendly.

I love the preview optione as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that fact that the online version is not ready yet.

Also, results should be able to integrate with Google Drive (Sheets)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please integrate with google sheets.

Please develo moffline mode.

We are evaluating development and circumstances of rural communities in developing countries, regarding use of water and sanitation.

Our goal is to be able to better understand they current situation so we can develop better projects out in the field.

The benefits for us are: easy to deliver, easy to review and most important of all: easy for them to answer.

SurveySparrow review by Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

"Different and Refreshing type of Survey"

What do you like best?

What I like about SurveySparrow is that it is more interactive and you can make the survey funner, no one likes to take surveys so this is a refreshing way to present one.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little tricky to configure at times, the set up is not always as easy or as direct as I would like it to be. Question types should be somewhat more customizable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to understand the tool and how you will organize your questions before working on the survey from scratch, that way you are well organized and know how everything works.

Mostly a measure of our company culture and how happy people are at the company, how satisfied they are with their jobs, how challenged they feel with their project, etc.

SurveySparrow review by Rangga S.
Rangga S.

"The Revolutionary Survey Software is here"

What do you like best?

Nice and clean user interface. Clear work flow make the survey making process a lot more fun and easier

What do you dislike?

1. Users should given option to include subdomain name or not on the survey. Sometimes we just want surveysparrow.com/survey, but sometimes we want name.surveysparrow.com

2. There's no access level on user management. It would be great if we can add users and select whether they are admin or not. So only admins who can add survey and others are only able to view the result of the survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for more engaging way to collect feedback with beautiful and clean user interface. Give SurveySparrow a shot.

Collect customer feedback is quite difficult if we use common and boring form. Customers tend to be lazy to fill the long survey form. SurveySparrow comes with better approaching on providing the survey. With chat-based survey, consumers will be more enjoy in filling survey. Higher completion rates means more customer feedback, the more improvement we can make so that the service gets better

SurveySparrow review by Nate S.
Nate S.

"Lightweight and Powerful"

What do you like best?

I really like SurveySparrow's UI. Specifically, I like that answering the surveys from them feels more like a chat experience, rather than a boring survey. It was also very easy to create new surveys. I don't have a use case right now for sending out automated, recurring surveys but I really like the idea.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a freemium option. It's sometimes tough to think through all the possible use cases for a product. SurveySparrow could do more to assist the user in thinking through the right/best use cases. Features are great, but solutions are wonderful.

I used SurveySparrow to collect feedback from my database on giveaway marketing campaigns. It was great because I was able to see the bounce rate of those who looked at the survey, the completion rate, as well as time to complete. Those additional data points were helpful to me in thinking through how to setup my next survey.

SurveySparrow review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Rather good survey tool"

What do you like best?

Creating a survey was fairly straightforward, intuitive and therefore simple. Within a few minutes I had the first draft of an 8 question survey done. I was able to click around to figure out how to change things and what I liked about that was I saw in near real time how that changed the form and function of the survey.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to modify the answer options more. I would've liked the options to change the format and such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ability to modify answer options

We are exploring how we handle corporate communicates and employee engagement. We're still early in the process but being able to get a baseline of perceptions and attitudes with SurveySparrow has been great.

SurveySparrow review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Simple, Slick and Natural"

What do you like best?

The survey setup process is very simple, I've used a few and creating a survey with this was second nature.

Conditional logic with Survey Sparrow makes complete sense whereas other tools complicate things.

In general, the conversation style way (messaging app style) the questions are delivered to the end user is so natural and is actually enjoyable. They're got this right!

I think embedding the surveys option should be coming soon.

Their support is great too.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more options ie: upload image and even the option to embed a video.

Their branding is on the left and at the end of the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended.

Try it and you can create a survey with conditional logic in a fraction of the time it would take in Google Forms.

Share your survey and ask your respondents their thoughts on answering questions in a conversation style as opposed to an old survey style - they'll make up your mind for you!

When potential customers see a survey with a load of questions, they sometimes click away. Survey Sparrow allows you to introduce your questions in a natural, friendly way which means more people are willing to begin answering.

SurveySparrow review by Nicolet G.
Nicolet G.

"A different and lovely way to create surveys"

What do you like best?

I love the chat like the way of creating and answering the survey. It gives it a personal feeling. It was effortless to set up my first client satisfaction form without even checking the documentation. I did ask support a question about branding and Nidhin's response came fast; he is very helpful and spontaneous. I can totally recommend SurveySparrow!

What do you dislike?

The SurveySparrow branding does not fit my brand colors (naturally). But I know it's on the roadmap to add my branding in a couple of weeks. And I can work with it in the meantime. So that's no issue to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveySparrow is a new SaaS but it works like a charm, I did not encounter any bugs and for a new product that's pretty impressive! Support is great. Do keep in mind that it is not possible to use your brand colors yet, but it is on the roadmap to be implemented in March/April 2018. If you are looking for a different way of surveying, I can totally recommend it.

I use SurveySparrow for customer satisfaction surveys for my students and photography clients. Since I started using the software, I have seen an increase of 40-50% in the responses compared my previous reviews.

SurveySparrow review by Seshu B.
Seshu B.

"The KISS Survey Tool You Need!"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow is the super simple survey tool I've always wanted. There are others in the market, but they are super confusing to use and a lot more expensive. SurveySparrow keeps things super simple and that, in turn, motivates me to use it a lot more.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have yet to find a single thing that annoys me about SurveySparrow. If you need a tool to survey your clients, you can't go wrong with Survey Sparrow. As I have indicated, the support is good and so is the customer service before you buy it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a simple surveying tool? Then SurveySparrow is it! I was going to use TypeForm and while that is also a great survey tool, SurveySparrow's UI and workflow is so simple that it motivates me to get surveys done quicker.

Having a more engaged audience is critical these days. How do you engage your clients without spamming them with offers that they may not need? Asking them questions, of course helps you craft a product or service that is perfect for them. This is where SurveySparrow comes in.

SurveySparrow review by Peter V.
Peter V.

"A survey tool designed for engagement!"

What do you like best?

This is a very young Saas company, but it is evident they are on to something here. They are creating a survey tool with *engagement* being the highest priority, which if you think about it, is really the #1 thing that matters when using the survey method.

The look hearkens to Typeform and yes, they don't yet have *everything* Typeform has yet, they are moving quickly with add new features. The ones they *do* have are very intuitive to execute and I find that it's faster to create surveys using SurveySparrow than Typeform. Additionally, the backend UI is awesome, clean, fun and lightning fast.

Finally, their support is super responsive and friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I "dislike", if you can call it that, is the features that are not yet available, but will be in a matter of weeks. I would like to see personalization fields and Zapier integration. Support has told me that these features are on their way very soon. I am happy - keep in mind at the time of this writing they are about a month into their public launch. The dudes behind this tool are clearly experienced (read about them on Medium) and I trust that they will build an awesome tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about engagement and survey completion rates, then try this.

I have been using surveys for a long time. I am a market research professor and my consulting is all about understand customer sentiment or intention. I encourage clients to poll customers to gain insight. Thus, engagement is critical. At this point, I use nothing but Typeform because of this, so when I heard of SurveySparrow and was told that it's just as engaging and easier to use, I had to take a look. It's going to be my preferred tools for my simpler surveys, but when they complete the aforementioned feature additions, it will probably be my go-to.

SurveySparrow review by Mehmet Emin S.
Mehmet Emin S.

"Very Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

In SurveySparrow, I can find many different prepared surveys and they are so professional. Also, I can create a new one and change/design according to my need and desire.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I can't find exactly the things that I want to use. Maybe I should develop myself but in some point, SurveySparrow can supply online-support or chat support to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While using SurveySparrow, many things become easier. The more it is used, the easier it is to use :) SurveySparrow can be used for different purposes, that's why it is a very good option to use.

By using SurveySparrow, I can find a new way to handle with performance management. I can create detailed surveys and find detailed results.

SurveySparrow review by Raghu R.
Raghu R.

"Easy to use, fun, unique and interactive surveys"

What do you like best?

Survey Sparrow is visually appealing, easy to create, and can be customized to sets of questions for data gathering. Analytics that are provided are quite helpful. I love the chat like the way of creating and answering the survey. It gives it a personal feeling.

What do you dislike?

The pre-written questions here need some work. I'd like to see additional templates and more guidance on how to properly structure survey questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webhooks are only available for the enterprise plan for bugs a month. Other services like Typeform provide Webhooks even at the free plan.

Collect customer feedback is quite difficult if we use common and boring form. SurveySparrow comes with better approaching on providing the survey. You can increase the number of feedback customers.

SurveySparrow review by Carolina J.
Carolina J.

"Survey Sparrow 2018"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how interactive Survey Sparrow is. I feel it has the new, updated, technology feel that is relevant in our society today. I also appreciate how easy it is to use, create and change surveys instead of having to create new ones every time.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I would say is that I have to update new hires as they come in in order to distribute thew "New Hire Orientation Survey." We are in the process of working with our IT team to see if we can set up an API so we do not have to add new hires individually every time.

I think it is too soon to answer this question. We signed with Survey Sparrow at the end of quarter 4 in 2018. We are still in the process of trying to use Survey Sparrow to its fullest capacity and I feel I will be better to assess this in a year from now.

SurveySparrow review by Tomi S.
Tomi S.

"My experience with Survey Sparrow"

What do you like best?

I have really enjoyed my experience so far with Survey Sparrow. We signed up about a month ago and the start up was pretty seamless and easy to navigate. I was able to make multiple different templates for surveys to send out. So when I have a survey that I want to send it is easy for me to pick the correct one and email it directly to the client. I like how the surveys have options for customization also.

What do you dislike?

I would like the program to work better in Internet Explorer as I don't use Chrome very often.

We are now able to get feedback from clients that we did not have before. This is allowing us to really hear the client and their needs.

SurveySparrow review by Administrator

"Great for gathering data from customers"

What do you like best?

Loved how simple it was to create a quick survey to gather data from our current customers about new features we were wanting to implement. Helped us see what our users wanted quickly, without being invasive. Pricing is competitive. The templates are a great start if you need some guidance on how to setup a survey.

What do you dislike?

We needed file uploading, but that is in the more premium packages that included other features we didn't need. Not a deal breaker by any means, but wish we could have chosen some features a la cart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan on spending some time needed to learn the product, but if you're familiar with other products in this category, it should be a breeze.

Quick customer q/a feedback, not implementing features our users do not want by running surveys. Being able to tweak and change questions we ask our users on the fly has been great in helping us figure out the best ways to ask for feedback from our customers.

SurveySparrow review by David H.
David H.

"Very Easy To Use Survey Software To Use "

What do you like best?

I like the conversational surveys as they can be previewed so survey questions pop up one after the other, similar to a messaging app. I like the data via analytic reports and insights so that I can understand the data collected and make informed decisions. It's many templates to use is a real draw too.

What do you dislike?

It is intuitive. Yet to learn it properly you are advised to do a few test pilot runs beforehand so as to get time to get used to using it. Especially if you've used other survey software in the past. I haven't found too much to dislike as it handles what I currently need. More example questions and case studies would help plus throw in an Udemy course from Dr Matthew Champagne who is a survey writing expert, would be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You'll find that after just a few tests your confidence will grow and so will your trust in the software.

Saves time with it slicing and dicing data. It helps with engagement of people new to my coaching business. It helps with quality of coaching sessions I run as this is something I like to monitor for quality control purposes. Decision making based on data are in my opinion much more accurate than relying on who shouts the loudest.

SurveySparrow review by David L.
David L.

"I stopped using boring forms on my website"

What do you like best?

I like the conversational aspect of SurveySparrow and the logic available so I can still determine the set of questions presented based on selected options. SurveySparrow is easy to use and I like having multiple options of how I can present each survey to users.

What do you dislike?

There is the occasion bug/glitch but it is very rare. Can't think of anything else that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SurveySparrow as it is easy to use and embed on websites. They are also improving the product and adding new features to make it better.

I am automating client surveys for setting up services and replaced all the forms on my website. This instantly improved the security of my website as the form plugin I was previously using allowed users to bypass fields that were marked as required. I also had a client using the same form plugin and their site was compromised because of it.

SurveySparrow review by Luca V.
Luca V.

"Collect colleagues' feedback in a charm"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow is a super-simple easy accessible survey tool for everybody. It doesn't require any knowledge of HTML or any mark-up.

And the free version is something you can use for real for your benefit, with no significant limit for a personal usage.

They develop the software constantly. Every month you receive an email with the newest improvements.

Acquiring feedbacks and other information from peers in an easy, clean and fashioned way.

I was considering Typeform but love the conversational style of Survey Sparrow. This is a beautifully designed and intuitive app that's sure to delight your audience. I'm very pleased with it.

Easy User Interface design and it is one among the few softwares which has that. But having said that the need for coming again and again is less

What do you dislike?

I can't find flaws, it's really interesting the way you can reach your audience across all possible devices and view insights and details of answers.

With a conversational interface, SurveySparrow enables users to create and share highly engaging, mobile-first surveys that offer a chat-like experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely reccomend to other similar to me to give it a try: from a simple survey to a throughput solution for HR performance management, the tool is well designed, implemented and supported.

When you need to collect anonymous feedbacks from your peers, SurveySparrow can be a ideal solution because it keeps the creation of survey and the modification incredibly easy.

SurveySparrow review by Leonard C.
Leonard C.

"Quick, friendly surveys are possible!"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow lets you create conversational, friendly surveys that are eminently professional & useful on the back-end. Who says you can't have fun & do good work at the same time? Definitely not the folks at SurveySparrow!

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of time and thought to create a good chat-based survey - if you've ever put a bot together, it's like that - but this is unavoidable. SurveySparrow makes the process as smooth as it can be, including answer piping to keep things friendly & personable for the user!

When you're asking people to give you their thoughts, they're giving you some of their time. It's best to make it as pleasant an experience as possible so that (a) they complete the questions, and (b) they leave with a positive impression of you and your business. SurveySparrow lets me do this, with surveys run on their own or embedded elsewhere.

SurveySparrow review by Craig M.
Craig M.

"Excellent Solution"

What do you like best?

I like the diversity of Survey Sparrow, I use it for a few purposes, like onboarding clients with basic information, to qualifying prospects better down to reviews and responses after the project is cleaned up. It's been a huge help in gathering information.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve to how it functions, you'll need to take some time when you first start using it to understand how it flows and functions. But once over that hurdle, it's a great product.

Data collection from potential clients, new clients I bring on board, and even the exit as a follow-up process. We learned quickly this tool can make asking for info and feedback easy and frictionless.

SurveySparrow review by Bhavesh N.
Bhavesh N.

"Innovative Product - Some Ways to Go In Making It Fully Featured"

What do you like best?

It makes survey-taking conversational. Frankly, this is the way surveys should be done. It takes away a lot of friction in survey-taking and questionnaire fatigue. The experience is smooth and well thought-through.

What do you dislike?

Does not go far enough in providing some quiz functionalities like attaching scores to rating-like questions and, more importantly, calculating scores with complicated formulas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If making site visits engaging for your web site's visitors, definitely give this software a closer look.

I was quite impressed with its ability to engaging site visitors in more engaging conversations. However, my use case dictates being able to attach points to rating questions and turn them into more meaningful scores using formulas. The creators have assured me that these features are coming down the road. For now, I had to take a pass on using this software, but it's on my radar as they develop deeper and richer feature-set.

SurveySparrow review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"Powerful Platform, Beautiful Design, The Most INCREDIBLE Service"

What do you like best?

I can not say enough good things about SurveySparrow. They have blown my mind with the lengths they will go to in order to create a platform their customers love and enjoy. While they are brand new to market, they have already created a platform that Rivals the competitors by a wide margin.

The ease of use, design, chatbot feature, design of responding forms and the integrations from photos, to videos, to ratings is the most powerful system known. I have never been more excited to work with an online survey tool, or team like SurveySparrow.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I don't like that they have only 1 email recipient for the survey leads to be delivered to, and the HTML coded survey lead is hard for systems to read, HOWEVER, they are fixing both of these and will be multiple email recipients, and plain text lead responses available on Sept. 10th. This is what is amazing about their service, you ask, they bend over backwards to make it happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their new chat bot format is what we are all used to daily, TypeForm, their main competitor has yet to get on this bandwagon, and they are slower in the build process along with other system competitors. However, SurveySparrow wants to keep long term clients, they prove this by making sure that you can communicate with their teams promptly. Need tech help, they bring their departments in quickly to help. They communicate with your teams professionally, and keep you updated on time delivery expectations. Yet, out of the box solutions are already more powerful for the average user who would not want as many changes as an agency solution such as my company. There isn't anything bad I can can say about this company because they just bend over backwards to make us happy!

They have a beautiful white label enterprise edition, allowing us to utilize it with our agency for multiple clients. The minor problems listed under "what I dislike" above is being handled promptly by their team. They already fixed prior bugs I came across. They are super prompt in responses. The benefits I have are the ability to customize exactly the experience I want the user to have, this is important in creating a flow that will create 100% completion on lead generation.

SurveySparrow review by Dino  M.
Dino M.

"Simple and robust feature rich survey/quiz platform"

What do you like best?

Most of the survey tools are plain multi-page surveys we are used to for years. And people often tend to find them boring and there is a high chance of not completing surveys. SurveySparrow brings you a new survey experience via their conversational layout where survey becomes a fun interactive chat, whilst maintaining an option for regular multi-page form type if you opt for it ensuring broad spectrum UX. SurveySparrow surveys and quizzes are more engaging and its difficult for end user to leave in midst.

What do you dislike?

i would prefer more flexibility in customizing themes for surveys. I also suggest ready made phrase templates for easy survey preparation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust functional interactive and fun way to carry out your survey , surveysparrow satisfies your use case very effectively. The chat like UX is fun and would guarantee more interactions and survey completions than you expect.

I have mainly used the tool for gathering decision making opinions from my academic groups so far and it has been efficient.

SurveySparrow review by Jamie L.
Jamie L.

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

I found the support that was given was great at survey sparrow! When I had an issue and a feature request for the API it was added the day after which is crazy to think a company would go out there way to do such a thing so quickly. One of the API endpoints was missing a feature to allow me to see if a users email has completed a survey or not. This was an important feature I needed for my employer so am glad Survey Sparrow responded in the way they did.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to say when it comes to what I dislike about the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Sparrow is a great service if you are looking to create a survey with specific requirements. The API they offer is great and after talking to them on support they added some features which I needed for my project to be completed in less than 2 days which is awesome!

I needed to created a survey that could hook into the website Twitch.TV so only partners of said site could take the survey, The API of survey sparrow allowed me to do just that. I created my own front end for the survey that handled checking if users who tried to fill out the survey are partners or affiliate for the website. If they pass this check my front end would then send them an email using Survey Sparrows' API. If the user tries to login after the survey my front end would query the API to check if they finished it and give them a referral code .

SurveySparrow review by Administrator

"SurveySparrow is the best! "

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. I needed a fast response from our employees and came across SurveySparrow. I logged in created an account and sent out the survey just like that. I was able to easily design template with our brand. I had answers in minutes. Now I am able to start the conversation again with our employees. I would also like to send this out to my clients to start getting feedback. I think that this would be a great tool to get immediate answers. I will recommend SurveySparrow to my team as well as my partners.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I don't like about it since I have been using it I don't see any issues so far. I am playing on deploying email campaigns and linking SurveySparrow to it to get ideas on where we are as an industry and collecting our costumers feedback on how we can do better and better ways we can be a service to them. I would like to be able to add more images to the background so I can add more to our brand and customize the entire brand with the look and feel of our brand standards and styles guidelines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its so easy to use. I would recommend anyone or any company or clients to use this survey. its so easy to use and the results are so fast. I would like to recommend this to all my staff and clients.

I am able to get feedback from our team. They know its anonymous and feel comfortable answering the questions. I feel comfortable being available to start the conversation with our team And send out survey to our costumers to see how we we can do better and better ways we can be a service to them.

SurveySparrow review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"SurveySparrow is a great, lightweight alternative to Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

I love the conversational format for surveys. The template selection is excellent and the question types more than suffices for most of my uses.

In addition to using it for customers, SurveySparrow has been a game changer for gaining feedback and input from our employees. Again, the conversational format has been received much better than the drab typical old-school survey format.

What do you dislike?

It's not as feature rich as some of the competitors. Also, it would be great if some of the features at the premium level (like custom branding) would be given to the lower end accounts.

Our surveys are getting a much better response rate and are actually ::gasp:: fun to fill out. We have better analytics from our customers thanks to surveys from SurveySparrow.

As noted above, SurveySparrow has been great tool for getting insights and feedback from our employees. The feedback we have received is that the conversational format of the survey is a lot more natural and fun to fill out than a traditional survey is.

SurveySparrow review by Fred V.
Fred V.

"The Future Of Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love the way you can make a survey interactive and engaging. One of the reason I don't like taking surveys myself is b/c most are just boring. Survey Sparrow takes the boring out of survey creation.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is bit high at first. Since it is an advanced survey builder it will take a little getting use to at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it try. The feature set is very rich and there are lots of options. You can create just about anything you can think of.

The main problem is the one already mentioned and that's taking a boring survey and making it interactive and engaging.

SurveySparrow review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The Best Survey tool with awesome UX"

What do you like best?

I have been into blogging and content writing from more than 1.5 years now. A lot of times, I need to use different tools to make surveys.

And.. based on my personal experience, I can surely say Survey sparrow is best of them.

Its awesome user dashboard is dope. In other tools, I find problem locating some commonly used settings but that is not with surveysparrow.

Surveys made by surveysparrow proved out to be more converting for me as they were simple and eye mesmerizing.

I am in just love with this tool. Lots of appreciation for the dev's

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as such I disliked. Even free version satisfy all basic needs and thats really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good tool. Everyone who is using old school tools, should give it a try once

Surveysparrow has increased chances of people being participated in my surveys. Earlier, it was like, I need to offer something in return to make people participate but that is not much essential now as people usaully participate in my surveys made with this tool just because they are not boring like old style surveys

SurveySparrow review by Chad F.
Chad F.
View Original

"A great streamlined survey experience with personal-style chat feel"

What do you like best?

The great part about SurveySparrow is that their surveys not only look gorgeous, but they are in a chat bubble style similar to a chat bot. Very conversational and fun. It is a unique service at a very affordable price point.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many bad things to say about SurveySparrow. They provide a great service and unique features, so it's hard to compare them to others for the same price point. My only complaint would be that the question and answer logic flow could be easier to setup, being able to show the user a different message that is dynamic depending on their previous answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend checking out SurveySparrow over other tools such as SurveyMonkey, it's a lot better interface and modern experience for your users. Also check out Typeform, which is more expensive but has similar features.

I found out about SurveySparrow through a lifetime deal website. I was currently using Typeform, which is similar but doesn't have the 'conversation style' of chat flow interface that SurveySparrow has. SurveySparrow works well for customer service surveys to your customers, satisfaction questionnaires, and an easy way to get feedback from users.

"great customer service"

What do you like best?

the service that the engineers provide me and my company is great, i had direct contact with them and explain them our specific needs and they offered solutions, they add an extra effort to collaborate with other softwares we are using to complete the task we were looking for

What do you dislike?

nothing so far i have had a great experience, the response time has been good. The only thing I would complain is that on the website they offer a service using SMS and that was the most interesting for me, but the product is not even ready, was disappointing

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you work for a big company, talk to the creators and specify your needs in order to get the most out of the product

customer service surveys, understand if people is happy or not with our service, we have been able to understand what people is disliking and if they would recommend us to other.

SurveySparrow review by Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.

"Awesome and innovative product"

What do you like best?

I love how Survey Sparrow aims to solve a very real problem with survey-taking. It moves to a more human and conversational way to do research, which is essential in order to get thoughtful feedback. On top of that, it is affordable and realistic, setup is easy and ensures better completion rates.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything specific I dislike about this brand! I plan to keep using them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and speak with the Survey Sparrow team -- they are exceptional, available to answer questions and truly believe in their product. I believe that their platform can truly change the world of user research into one that is more thoughtful and human -- this is why you should try them!

I believe Survey Sparrow boosts completion rates because people are actually engaged with the survey (rather than just trying to get by) -- this leads to serious cost efficiencies when running a consumer research project.

SurveySparrow review by Ramon H.
Ramon H.

"Make surveys delicious again. For both sides, enquirer and queried!"

What do you like best?

- Beautifully designed front and back end. Very easy to set up a survey, send it via email by their service, create different weblinks for one survey, post it within the dashboard to your desired social media channel or embed it on your website.

- Two options to embed it on your website: Inline or as a gorgeous chat widget (automatically or triggered by user)

- Change default language & string translation to make it fit your way to speak to your customers perfectly (Unfortunately only on account level and not survey level)

- The team behind Survey Sparrow is very open to user feedback and replies fast to queries, issues and recommendations

- They develop the software constantly. Every month you receive an email with the newest improvements

What do you dislike?

- The chat theme doesn't support multiple rows. If a person writes a longer answer to a question, only the part which fills the row is visible to him.

- You cannot change the branding for each survey. If you like to use the chat theme for some surveys and the form theme for other questions, the color and image choice may fit for one of them really well, but for the other not.

- Webhooks are only available for the enterprise plan for $200 bugs a month. Other services like Typeform provide Webhooks even at the free plan.

- They don't save your login beyond your browser session. Every time I have to log in again.

- Acquiring feedback and other information from customers in an easy, clean and fashioned way

- Survey Sparrow saved us time and money because it is beautiful out of the box with minimal design options

SurveySparrow review by David F.
David F.

"Nicely Designed and Easy To Use Survey Software"

What do you like best?

i like the ease of designing interactive surveys and that you can display them in a chatbot type format or have them operate in a type form manner. I also like that they included Zapier integration which makes it easier to integrate responses into an automated workflow. They also include a large number of templates that you can start with, so if you need ideas for surveys this is a good place to start. The product is constantly getting improvements to be better as well.

What do you dislike?

They are consistently improving but right now the initial subdomain that you set up at the beginning cannot be changed. Not as big a deal if you are embedding but being able to update that link as you adjust survey brands would be nice.

Gathering quick feedback in a user-friendly method versus boring surveys with lots of questions laid out on a single page.

SurveySparrow review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Powerful conversational surveys - and fun!"

What do you like best?

The user interface to build a survey is super simple.

What do you dislike?

One feature I could really do with would be a large text field, currently, we're limited to just one line text - I think this is kind of related to the ability for users to just hit return to submit an answer in chat mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend requesting a demo, or check out the videos on YouTube.

Client onboarding and client feedback. And we recently switched to Survey Sparrow for our website discovery form where our prospective clients complete an awesome conversational questionnaire that totally works way more effectively than a basic boring form.

SurveySparrow review by Iain S.
Iain S.

"Good looking, easy to use and lightweight"

What do you like best?

After years of Survey Monkey dullness I really like the feel of SS. The flexibility it offers is refreshing and the UI is lovely to use. Am enjoying how intuitive it is and how much my clients enjoy using it. I work with school leaders and they are time starved so would rarely offer much feedback when presented with a blank form or static tables to complete. Survey Sparrow guides them through a conversational journey that ends up getting more information from them.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I found a temporary bug when uploading contacts but the support team got that sorted within three hours of me highlighting it. Should have mentioned above that the support team are friendly, patient and responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using Survey Sparrow.

I'm onboarding clients using Survey Sparrow. I work one to one with business leaders and school leaders. Getting them to complete a guided survey before we meet for the first time is very useful as it allows us to hit the ground running.

Plus I've mentioned feedback after my client sessions is invaluable and SS is helping to get better results there.

SurveySparrow review by James J.
James J.

"Survey Sparrow is the Bomb!"

What do you like best?

Survey Sparrow has so many great features! I was using another survey software, that shall remain un-named. It was supposed to be the best.

But I kept getting stuck. So I opened up Survey Sparrow and got it done in like 5 minutes! Its so simple and intuitive!

No need to have a degree in rocket science to figure it out. It's a really great tool, and my clients love it too!

What do you dislike?

Really there is nothing to dislike. The branding is cool, and it gives you so many options to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! Its so worth it. You won't look at other survey products the same way!

My clients love it, because we can quickly create feedback surveys and gather information we need to develop contests, promotions, product development, marketing messages, and more!

SurveySparrow review by Jason Y.
Jason Y.

"Survey Sparrow turns surveys into warm conversations with clients and cold traffic!"

What do you like best?

I really like how you can give surveys in a more conversational manner compared to most survey software out there.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more direct integrations with other softwares. I know they have Zapier, which is great, but I always like to see some direct integrations to really plug into other softwares a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a shot if you are trying to start implementing surveys in your marketing flow and feedback flow.

I use Survey Sparrow to get feedback from clients and to do some list building as well.

SurveySparrow review by Alicia A.
Alicia A.

"Super easy to use and amazing support"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. Also, the graphs that come with the responses. I think it is a beautifully crafted software.

What do you dislike?

I dod not dislike anything, really. I would definitely recommend it over survey monkey, for example, we don't use it as much because our need is very limited.

We wanted to do an internal survey with our team. I literally had the survey up and running in less than 10 minutes. I got accurate and fast responses and their templates are a very good source too.

SurveySparrow review by Miriam G.
Miriam G.

"First tool I have ever implemented the day I got it -it's so easy and intuitive to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. Intuitive, clear, and fun - and customers already love it too!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - just cannot wait for features on the roadmap.

Update after 1month of use: still nothing I really dislike, but would love to be able to change the end-of-survey message to my workding

Recommendations to others considering the product

replace boring feedback forms (the one no one likes to fill in at the end of a workshop) with an engaging conversation!

seeking client feedback - used to use boring old forms, this is much more engaging

updated after one month of use:

- now also using to prepare for client workshops (setting expectations etc).

SurveySparrow review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Survey Software That Stands Out In The Crowd"

What do you like best?

Where do I start? First, the interface is intuitive so that makes it easier to create great looking surveys. Also like the ability embed surveys in a website so my clients stay on my website.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things come to mind. Can't tweak the branding to match my branding. That makes it look obvious to my clients that this is not "my" software by that's not that much of a problem since many assume that certain parts of your site may be outsourced. Regardless, I'd like more control over branding. Also, I'd like more flexibility in choosing and changing our custom URL.

I use surveys to make sure that my clients are totally satisfied with my services. That means repeat business.

SurveySparrow review by Susan C.
Susan C.

"Sparrow shoots like a Arrow"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for Sparrow and ability to collect data for use on a personal level and business level. I love that it provides you with some pre prompted questions to add to your survey, It comes across as very secure for the end user and is simple to view on phones and tablets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say negative about it at all. Auto fill of email is sometimes not accurate when people use their linkedin. Beside those issues the Survey is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No cost for the free trial and was able to get a quick survey done.

You can use the survey to spark conversation and interest with others within your marketing area. Also using for employee feedback is helpful to gage how they are feeling about the company and their workplace environment.

Learn more about SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow Videos

Learning about SurveySparrow?

* We monitor all SurveySparrow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.