SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow is designed to enable users to create and share highly engaging, mobile-first surveys that offer a chat-like experience.

Work for SurveySparrow?

Learning about SurveySparrow?

Categories

SurveySparrow Reviews

Ask SurveySparrow a Question
Showing 51 SurveySparrow reviews
SurveySparrow review by Christian T.
Christian T.

"Bringing surveys to 2018"

What do you like best?

The chatbot style interface for receiving feedback is truly innovative. It allows users to easily give feedback without the user being overwhelmed. Often times companies throw surveys at users that are a ridiculous length, and they tap out and close the tab because they see the number of questions and leave.

What do you dislike?

The default questions use poor English and are phrased awkwardly. You end up needing to re-phrase them so they make more sense. I would love to see SurveySparrow improve on this and phrase them better. Also, I would love to see a cheaper "freelance" plan ($5-10/mo) for people like me who are using it for a small business and work for themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like the chatbot interface, I would recommend doing the trial of SurveySparrow to see what you think. SurveySparrow also gives you excellent advanced logic (if/then, using name, etc). If you want the best pre-written questions, though, I might go with another option. The pre-written questions here need some work.

You can increase the amount of feedback customers are willing to give you thanks to the simplified chat interface. Since customers are less overwhelmed, they are more likely to complete the entire survey willingly.

When you increase customer feedback, you are able to work on listening to their concerns and becoming better in your niche.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SurveySparrow
SurveySparrow review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Drives high response rate in emerging markets"

What do you like best?

Loved the chat style interface. We are a startup in Mexico and our users are just getting digitized. They're all very familiar with WhatsApp, and the SurveySparrow interface evokes that. We got a 30% response rate on our first survey (we did incentivize with a giveaway) and I attribute this to the UX. The back end for developing the surveys is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see additional templates and more guidance on how to properly structure survey questions. I'd also love a more robust output - not just pie charts but more advanced statistical calculations with explanations of how to interpret the data. Help us all become statisticians instead of having to export the data and send it to an expert.

We measured our NPS to affirm our product market fit, attributed loan usage to default, and understood aspirations of our borrowers.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveySparrow review by Rangga S.
Rangga S.

"The Revolutionary Survey Software is here"

What do you like best?

Nice and clean user interface. Clear work flow make the survey making process a lot more fun and easier

What do you dislike?

1. Users should given option to include subdomain name or not on the survey. Sometimes we just want surveysparrow.com/survey, but sometimes we want name.surveysparrow.com

2. There's no access level on user management. It would be great if we can add users and select whether they are admin or not. So only admins who can add survey and others are only able to view the result of the survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for more engaging way to collect feedback with beautiful and clean user interface. Give SurveySparrow a shot.

Collect customer feedback is quite difficult if we use common and boring form. Customers tend to be lazy to fill the long survey form. SurveySparrow comes with better approaching on providing the survey. With chat-based survey, consumers will be more enjoy in filling survey. Higher completion rates means more customer feedback, the more improvement we can make so that the service gets better

SurveySparrow review by Nate S.
Nate S.

"Lightweight and Powerful"

What do you like best?

I really like SurveySparrow's UI. Specifically, I like that answering the surveys from them feels more like a chat experience, rather than a boring survey. It was also very easy to create new surveys. I don't have a use case right now for sending out automated, recurring surveys but I really like the idea.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a freemium option. It's sometimes tough to think through all the possible use cases for a product. SurveySparrow could do more to assist the user in thinking through the right/best use cases. Features are great, but solutions are wonderful.

I used SurveySparrow to collect feedback from my database on giveaway marketing campaigns. It was great because I was able to see the bounce rate of those who looked at the survey, the completion rate, as well as time to complete. Those additional data points were helpful to me in thinking through how to setup my next survey.

SurveySparrow review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Simple, Slick and Natural"

What do you like best?

The survey setup process is very simple, I've used a few and creating a survey with this was second nature.

Conditional logic with Survey Sparrow makes complete sense whereas other tools complicate things.

In general, the conversation style way (messaging app style) the questions are delivered to the end user is so natural and is actually enjoyable. They're got this right!

I think embedding the surveys option should be coming soon.

Their support is great too.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more options ie: upload image and even the option to embed a video.

Their branding is on the left and at the end of the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended.

Try it and you can create a survey with conditional logic in a fraction of the time it would take in Google Forms.

Share your survey and ask your respondents their thoughts on answering questions in a conversation style as opposed to an old survey style - they'll make up your mind for you!

When potential customers see a survey with a load of questions, they sometimes click away. Survey Sparrow allows you to introduce your questions in a natural, friendly way which means more people are willing to begin answering.

SurveySparrow review by Nicolet G.
Nicolet G.

"A different and lovely way to create surveys"

What do you like best?

I love the chat like the way of creating and answering the survey. It gives it a personal feeling. It was effortless to set up my first client satisfaction form without even checking the documentation. I did ask support a question about branding and Nidhin's response came fast; he is very helpful and spontaneous. I can totally recommend SurveySparrow!

What do you dislike?

The SurveySparrow branding does not fit my brand colors (naturally). But I know it's on the roadmap to add my branding in a couple of weeks. And I can work with it in the meantime. So that's no issue to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveySparrow is a new SaaS but it works like a charm, I did not encounter any bugs and for a new product that's pretty impressive! Support is great. Do keep in mind that it is not possible to use your brand colors yet, but it is on the roadmap to be implemented in March/April 2018. If you are looking for a different way of surveying, I can totally recommend it.

I use SurveySparrow for customer satisfaction surveys for my students and photography clients. Since I started using the software, I have seen an increase of 40-50% in the responses compared my previous reviews.

SurveySparrow review by Seshu B.
Seshu B.

"The KISS Survey Tool You Need!"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow is the super simple survey tool I've always wanted. There are others in the market, but they are super confusing to use and a lot more expensive. SurveySparrow keeps things super simple and that, in turn, motivates me to use it a lot more.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have yet to find a single thing that annoys me about SurveySparrow. If you need a tool to survey your clients, you can't go wrong with Survey Sparrow. As I have indicated, the support is good and so is the customer service before you buy it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a simple surveying tool? Then SurveySparrow is it! I was going to use TypeForm and while that is also a great survey tool, SurveySparrow's UI and workflow is so simple that it motivates me to get surveys done quicker.

Having a more engaged audience is critical these days. How do you engage your clients without spamming them with offers that they may not need? Asking them questions, of course helps you craft a product or service that is perfect for them. This is where SurveySparrow comes in.

SurveySparrow review by Peter V.
Peter V.

"A survey tool designed for engagement!"

What do you like best?

This is a very young Saas company, but it is evident they are on to something here. They are creating a survey tool with *engagement* being the highest priority, which if you think about it, is really the #1 thing that matters when using the survey method.

The look hearkens to Typeform and yes, they don't yet have *everything* Typeform has yet, they are moving quickly with add new features. The ones they *do* have are very intuitive to execute and I find that it's faster to create surveys using SurveySparrow than Typeform. Additionally, the backend UI is awesome, clean, fun and lightning fast.

Finally, their support is super responsive and friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I "dislike", if you can call it that, is the features that are not yet available, but will be in a matter of weeks. I would like to see personalization fields and Zapier integration. Support has told me that these features are on their way very soon. I am happy - keep in mind at the time of this writing they are about a month into their public launch. The dudes behind this tool are clearly experienced (read about them on Medium) and I trust that they will build an awesome tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about engagement and survey completion rates, then try this.

I have been using surveys for a long time. I am a market research professor and my consulting is all about understand customer sentiment or intention. I encourage clients to poll customers to gain insight. Thus, engagement is critical. At this point, I use nothing but Typeform because of this, so when I heard of SurveySparrow and was told that it's just as engaging and easier to use, I had to take a look. It's going to be my preferred tools for my simpler surveys, but when they complete the aforementioned feature additions, it will probably be my go-to.

SurveySparrow review by Tomi S.
Tomi S.

"My experience with Survey Sparrow"

What do you like best?

I have really enjoyed my experience so far with Survey Sparrow. We signed up about a month ago and the start up was pretty seamless and easy to navigate. I was able to make multiple different templates for surveys to send out. So when I have a survey that I want to send it is easy for me to pick the correct one and email it directly to the client. I like how the surveys have options for customization also.

What do you dislike?

I would like the program to work better in Internet Explorer as I don't use Chrome very often.

We are now able to get feedback from clients that we did not have before. This is allowing us to really hear the client and their needs.

SurveySparrow review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Easy To Use and Mobile Friendly"

What do you like best?

Takes a conversational approach to surveys and acts more like a chatbot than a survey form. It's more interactive than a standard survey form and you have the ability to make it more fun for users. Also, since most people will take the survey on their phone, this chat style method is much more user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Not as feature rich as other survey software but that is by design. If you need a lot of bells and whistles or want a more corporate look, then this may not be the best software for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

test it out first to make sure it works for you as it is much different than your typical survey software

I am getting much higher interaction rates with these surveys over traditional surveys we used to send out.

SurveySparrow review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"Powerful Platform, Beautiful Design, The Most INCREDIBLE Service"

What do you like best?

I can not say enough good things about SurveySparrow. They have blown my mind with the lengths they will go to in order to create a platform their customers love and enjoy. While they are brand new to market, they have already created a platform that Rivals the competitors by a wide margin.

The ease of use, design, chatbot feature, design of responding forms and the integrations from photos, to videos, to ratings is the most powerful system known. I have never been more excited to work with an online survey tool, or team like SurveySparrow.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I don't like that they have only 1 email recipient for the survey leads to be delivered to, and the HTML coded survey lead is hard for systems to read, HOWEVER, they are fixing both of these and will be multiple email recipients, and plain text lead responses available on Sept. 10th. This is what is amazing about their service, you ask, they bend over backwards to make it happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their new chat bot format is what we are all used to daily, TypeForm, their main competitor has yet to get on this bandwagon, and they are slower in the build process along with other system competitors. However, SurveySparrow wants to keep long term clients, they prove this by making sure that you can communicate with their teams promptly. Need tech help, they bring their departments in quickly to help. They communicate with your teams professionally, and keep you updated on time delivery expectations. Yet, out of the box solutions are already more powerful for the average user who would not want as many changes as an agency solution such as my company. There isn't anything bad I can can say about this company because they just bend over backwards to make us happy!

They have a beautiful white label enterprise edition, allowing us to utilize it with our agency for multiple clients. The minor problems listed under "what I dislike" above is being handled promptly by their team. They already fixed prior bugs I came across. They are super prompt in responses. The benefits I have are the ability to customize exactly the experience I want the user to have, this is important in creating a flow that will create 100% completion on lead generation.

SurveySparrow review by Chad F.
Chad F.
View Original

"A great streamlined survey experience with personal-style chat feel"

What do you like best?

The great part about SurveySparrow is that their surveys not only look gorgeous, but they are in a chat bubble style similar to a chat bot. Very conversational and fun. It is a unique service at a very affordable price point.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many bad things to say about SurveySparrow. They provide a great service and unique features, so it's hard to compare them to others for the same price point. My only complaint would be that the question and answer logic flow could be easier to setup, being able to show the user a different message that is dynamic depending on their previous answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend checking out SurveySparrow over other tools such as SurveyMonkey, it's a lot better interface and modern experience for your users. Also check out Typeform, which is more expensive but has similar features.

I found out about SurveySparrow through a lifetime deal website. I was currently using Typeform, which is similar but doesn't have the 'conversation style' of chat flow interface that SurveySparrow has. SurveySparrow works well for customer service surveys to your customers, satisfaction questionnaires, and an easy way to get feedback from users.

"great customer service"

What do you like best?

the service that the engineers provide me and my company is great, i had direct contact with them and explain them our specific needs and they offered solutions, they add an extra effort to collaborate with other softwares we are using to complete the task we were looking for

What do you dislike?

nothing so far i have had a great experience, the response time has been good. The only thing I would complain is that on the website they offer a service using SMS and that was the most interesting for me, but the product is not even ready, was disappointing

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you work for a big company, talk to the creators and specify your needs in order to get the most out of the product

customer service surveys, understand if people is happy or not with our service, we have been able to understand what people is disliking and if they would recommend us to other.

SurveySparrow review by Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.

"Awesome and innovative product"

What do you like best?

I love how Survey Sparrow aims to solve a very real problem with survey-taking. It moves to a more human and conversational way to do research, which is essential in order to get thoughtful feedback. On top of that, it is affordable and realistic, setup is easy and ensures better completion rates.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything specific I dislike about this brand! I plan to keep using them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and speak with the Survey Sparrow team -- they are exceptional, available to answer questions and truly believe in their product. I believe that their platform can truly change the world of user research into one that is more thoughtful and human -- this is why you should try them!

I believe Survey Sparrow boosts completion rates because people are actually engaged with the survey (rather than just trying to get by) -- this leads to serious cost efficiencies when running a consumer research project.

SurveySparrow review by Ramon H.
Ramon H.

"Make surveys delicious again. For both sides, enquirer and queried!"

What do you like best?

- Beautifully designed front and back end. Very easy to set up a survey, send it via email by their service, create different weblinks for one survey, post it within the dashboard to your desired social media channel or embed it on your website.

- Two options to embed it on your website: Inline or as a gorgeous chat widget (automatically or triggered by user)

- Change default language & string translation to make it fit your way to speak to your customers perfectly (Unfortunately only on account level and not survey level)

- The team behind Survey Sparrow is very open to user feedback and replies fast to queries, issues and recommendations

- They develop the software constantly. Every month you receive an email with the newest improvements

What do you dislike?

- The chat theme doesn't support multiple rows. If a person writes a longer answer to a question, only the part which fills the row is visible to him.

- You cannot change the branding for each survey. If you like to use the chat theme for some surveys and the form theme for other questions, the color and image choice may fit for one of them really well, but for the other not.

- Webhooks are only available for the enterprise plan for $200 bugs a month. Other services like Typeform provide Webhooks even at the free plan.

- They don't save your login beyond your browser session. Every time I have to log in again.

- Acquiring feedback and other information from customers in an easy, clean and fashioned way

- Survey Sparrow saved us time and money because it is beautiful out of the box with minimal design options

SurveySparrow review by David F.
David F.

"Nicely Designed and Easy To Use Survey Software"

What do you like best?

i like the ease of designing interactive surveys and that you can display them in a chatbot type format or have them operate in a type form manner. I also like that they included Zapier integration which makes it easier to integrate responses into an automated workflow. They also include a large number of templates that you can start with, so if you need ideas for surveys this is a good place to start. The product is constantly getting improvements to be better as well.

What do you dislike?

They are consistently improving but right now the initial subdomain that you set up at the beginning cannot be changed. Not as big a deal if you are embedding but being able to update that link as you adjust survey brands would be nice.

Gathering quick feedback in a user-friendly method versus boring surveys with lots of questions laid out on a single page.

SurveySparrow review by Iain S.
Iain S.

"Good looking, easy to use and lightweight"

What do you like best?

After years of Survey Monkey dullness I really like the feel of SS. The flexibility it offers is refreshing and the UI is lovely to use. Am enjoying how intuitive it is and how much my clients enjoy using it. I work with school leaders and they are time starved so would rarely offer much feedback when presented with a blank form or static tables to complete. Survey Sparrow guides them through a conversational journey that ends up getting more information from them.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I found a temporary bug when uploading contacts but the support team got that sorted within three hours of me highlighting it. Should have mentioned above that the support team are friendly, patient and responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using Survey Sparrow.

I'm onboarding clients using Survey Sparrow. I work one to one with business leaders and school leaders. Getting them to complete a guided survey before we meet for the first time is very useful as it allows us to hit the ground running.

Plus I've mentioned feedback after my client sessions is invaluable and SS is helping to get better results there.

SurveySparrow review by Miriam G.
Miriam G.

"First tool I have ever implemented the day I got it -it's so easy and intuitive to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. Intuitive, clear, and fun - and customers already love it too!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - just cannot wait for features on the roadmap.

Update after 1month of use: still nothing I really dislike, but would love to be able to change the end-of-survey message to my workding

Recommendations to others considering the product

replace boring feedback forms (the one no one likes to fill in at the end of a workshop) with an engaging conversation!

seeking client feedback - used to use boring old forms, this is much more engaging

updated after one month of use:

- now also using to prepare for client workshops (setting expectations etc).

SurveySparrow review by Susan C.
Susan C.

"Sparrow shoots like a Arrow"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for Sparrow and ability to collect data for use on a personal level and business level. I love that it provides you with some pre prompted questions to add to your survey, It comes across as very secure for the end user and is simple to view on phones and tablets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say negative about it at all. Auto fill of email is sometimes not accurate when people use their linkedin. Beside those issues the Survey is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No cost for the free trial and was able to get a quick survey done.

You can use the survey to spark conversation and interest with others within your marketing area. Also using for employee feedback is helpful to gage how they are feeling about the company and their workplace environment.

SurveySparrow review by Hui H.
Hui H.

"Clean & Powerful"

What do you like best?

I love how simple and clear UI provides but also very powerful to execute your idea flow without stopping. So easy to use and get my surveys with different features going on very quickly. Even sophisticated ones.

What do you dislike?

customer list seems to be in basic feature phase. I was thinking using this as my basic CRM without buying another CRM system. Be close to the customer is the way to go especially for customers coming from social medias.

product market research and program interest survey

SurveySparrow review by Danish D.
Danish D.

"One of the best and fastest market research software out there. "

What do you like best?

Rather than feeling like a boring survey, SurveySparrow feels like a communication that you do with your respondents. The entire platform is very interactive the way every thing is presented to you feels very natural and it is very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Their reporting is limited but they are already working on it so I can wait.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely something to consider if you are startup and looking for a Market research software, they are a startup but their vision is clear and they are heading into the right direction.

Being into CRM business understanding what our clients think of our software is very important to us, with SurveySparrow we can achieve this without spending too much on other Market research software platforms.

SurveySparrow review by Muhammad Fahad B.
Muhammad Fahad B.

"Makes collecting user responses a breeze "

What do you like best?

We've been using Survey Sparrow for most of our user interactions, from filling out questionnaires to receiving feedback and suggestions to collect data. Not only Survey Sparrow provides us the robust tools to do that effortlessly, it efficiently manages our responses, generates automatic reports which are readable, analytical and presentable.

What do you dislike?

Hmm, that's kind of tough. Our only complain will be pricing. As a student organization, it's difficult to pay for a subscription to avail more robust set of features. But however, for our needs it suits us perfectly and allows us to get rid of those tedious Google Forms.

It makes collecting and analyzing data a breeze. We also use the forms for data collection, recruitments and other managerial purposes.

SurveySparrow review by Eric A.
Eric A.

"Very solid survey tools"

What do you like best?

Integrations. All survey results can be pushed out to your CRM or autoresponder along with the person's contact info. This means you can stick SurveySparrow in the middle of a workflow between other tools. I am currently using it for customer onboarding, lead generation, and market research. And it nicely fits into each of these workflows.

Also, the conversational 'chat style' user interface is nice and less formal than just asking questions. And the conditional logic is powerful.

What do you dislike?

Having lots of multiple choice options on a question is hard for users to browse in the current UI. Also, the survey landing page

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no brainer when you compare it to other survey platforms.

Data collection for customer onboarding, lead generation, and market research.

SurveySparrow review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Great solution"

What do you like best?

I like all the flexibility I get when creating a Survey. The software gives you many options.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything that I don't like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Sparrow is a very easy and flexible tool to do surveys. You can be setup and ready to go in less than 15 min. Super intuitive.

I need surveys after providing a service to customers. The Survey Sparrow interface makes it easy for customers to provide feedback.

SurveySparrow review by Administrator

"Survey Sparrow is simple and easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Survey Sparrow is easy to setup, and fairly easy to send out. It offers the survey/questionnaire to appear as both a chat (conversational form) as well as a a standard form. It also allows sending out of the surveys via email from within the dashboard. The results are exportable. The results dashboard is pretty straight forward like any other survey/form system. I also like that custom URLs can be created for each survey and then changed as desired

What do you dislike?

Firstly, the results and reports are basic. Much better reports are available with the other systems. One can realize a survey using SurveyMonkey and Wufoo with better reports.

There are limitations in the free plan which are available in the free plans of other surveying systems.

They must look to allow at least some display logic in the free plan else conversational forms are useless.

For pure contact forms, better options exist, but for executing surveys and questionnaires, this is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems early stage, but their forms look good and we found our clients were filling the surveys up more when we send the survey sparrow ones than they were filling up the forms we were sending out previously.

We use it for carrying out surveys for feedback from customers after they have purchased specific products. We use it in conjunction with other products.

We have found the forms they provide easier to fill and attractive compared to older form systems like Wufoo.

SurveySparrow review by Brent B.
Brent B.

"Great tool to gauge feedback"

What do you like best?

I like that the tool gives a number of embed options for surveys, the overall design of the tool, and it’s ease of use

What do you dislike?

Some of the new features are powerful, but complex. A bit more detail on their use would help.

We needed to gather customer feedback on a few projects. It’s easy to setup a google form, but it doesn’t collect different types of data and it’s user interface is very dated.

SurveySparrow review by Lydia K.
Lydia K.

"So easy & so convenient!"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Survey Sparrow is that I can create my own questions or inquiries so that it caters exactly to what I'm researching.

What do you dislike?

Nada! This software is amazing and I have no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier than using SurveyMonkey and targets exactly what you're going for... such a FANTASTIC software!

Finding out the likes & dislikes in the office environment. Such as, which coffee the employees like best, why they chose that coffee & what coffees would they like to see in future.

I realized that we can't please EVERYONE, but at least you can a REAL idea and please MOST of them :)

SurveySparrow review by User

"A bit of learning curve for me but overall pretty decent"

What do you like best?

I like that they let you use logic as part of the free trial. It actually allows you to see how the software would work. I am actually going to purchase this software when my trial expires because they're the only ones who seem to let me use logic or branching to test out my survey. This is my first survey and I think even if I didn't understand how the branching worked at first I was to figure it out anyway. I was offered help as soon as I signed and it's pretty good.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have link all the question in the same branch together manually. I can't just have one question skip over the rest to the end. That's what took me awhile to figure out. I was trying have one answer end the quiz from the end but I had to make one long branch which took some time. Also, the chat box format could use a wider screen to allow all the multiple choice answers to show without having to scroll over. The answer bubbles were also not large for some of my multiple choice answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you keep in mind the time it take to make one question end the survey while the survey continues down a long branch line then it's too bad for being free. 20 dollars isn't much for decent market research.

Im just using this for starting out. I'm using it to write a business plan and some personal data for my market research. Its a neat tool but most of my surveying will more than likely be done outside on the street.

SurveySparrow review by Adithya S.
Adithya S.

"Conversational Interface - The Way forward"

What do you like best?

Been a user for 6+ months and love the interface and simplicity. No learning curve required to create forms, surveys etc

What do you dislike?

Customization per survey required. Could be changing of logo etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easiest and economical survey builder that helps you build conversational interactions

Capturing interest or feedback, save time and resources on routine questions is itself a huge saving for a startup

SurveySparrow review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"SurveySparrow New Assest! New and Improved Survey Generation!"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow is one of the easiest survey build applications out there today. With just a few simple modifications you can create beautiful, easy to use surveys of any kind.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about this application! There is always updates to keep the program up and running.

What customers want to see from our company and the best ways to go about providing them with the best customer service possible.

SurveySparrow review by B.J. O.
B.J. O.

"Unique Online Feedback Platform"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow platform is really intuitive, simple and easy to use. Our clients and our client's clients really like it.

What do you dislike?

We were looking forward to using SurveySparrow and maybe use it to also request payments for one-time and subscription services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it once and you'll be hooked.

We're sending clients to feedback page using SurveySparrow. Our clients appear to be more receptive using a chat-like feedback instead of the old-school forms.

SurveySparrow review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Absolutely the most friendly survey tool ever!"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow is really easy to setup and so friendly to use. The response rate is just awesome compared to traditional survey tools.

What do you dislike?

Limited to survey only when it have the potential be so much more... such as a quiz or test tool that can generate a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you'll keep using it.

SurveySparrow helps increase the response rate for surveys.

SurveySparrow review by Landon S.
Landon S.

"Surveys Done Right!"

What do you like best?

I love the conversational format Survey sparrow uses to conduct the surveys. The user experience is so much better than any other survey software I've used!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see more pre-made survey templates making it easier for a user to upload and go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no other survey software I've found that provides a conversational platform like SurveySparrow...this is the way of the future for survey software.

Using Survey Sparrow and drastically improved our ability to conduct market research when rolling out new products and business ideas.

SurveySparrow review by Dennis M.
Dennis M.

"Easy to use Surveys"

What do you like best?

Survey Sparrow is easy to use and adds a conversational approach to surveys - making them friendly to complete. They also include advanced options like display logic and piping.

What do you dislike?

I would be great if they had step-by-step video tutorials to cover some of the more advanced sections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The option to output the survey as a chat or a form is very powerful. You also get built-in analytics to see opens/clicks etc...

It has helped get feedback from leads before and after webinars, and a chat style conversational approach.

SurveySparrow review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Powerful conversational surveys - and fun!"

What do you like best?

The user interface to build a survey is super simple.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I know it's not a complex survey tool, it has it's limitations, but this is a feature rather than a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend requesting a demo, or check out the videos on YouTube.

Client onboarding and client feedback.

SurveySparrow review by Sharon W.
Sharon W.

"Fun and easy to use"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow is so easy to set up, then so easy for participants to quickly respond.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This is great software which they keep improving.

Gathering customer feedback, using for training needs assessment, doing research ... So easy to get feedback. SurveySparrow is making it easier for us to stay connected to our clients.

SurveySparrow review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

I like how SurveySparrow has a casual interface that makes the surveys seem more like conversations than a test. I also like how it is extremely easy to use on smartphones or tablets, as well as the ability to send surveys at regular periods of times. It is also incredibly easy to share results across the web.

What do you dislike?

There's too much branding... I wish it were more customizable. I also wish you could get a notification when someone completes your survey.

Employee feedback.

SurveySparrow review by Dennis G.
Dennis G.

"An application with a lot of versatility "

What do you like best?

I'm excited to see the implications of this product in the field of organizational behaviour. I believe that it can be a powerful tool!

What do you dislike?

I have not had extensive experience with this product and so cannot provide any useful information for improvements. From my experience thus far, I think this product is great !

Organizational Behaviour survey data collection. This product makes collecting data of highly detailed and specifically designed surveys a breeze!

SurveySparrow review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Brilliant and refreshing approach for taking surveys!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it can be to have a survey ready in just a few minutes instead of hours, and how it feels more friendly and "conversational" for the end user.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to choose a different language than English for the messages and end user interface.

This is perfect to build up a quick survey to find out the needs of my users!

SurveySparrow review by Administrator

"SurveySparrow, the most UI and UX friendly surveysolution."

What do you like best?

I really like the way the platform is build and designed. The staff is super friendly and are very open to any featuressuggestions.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot of bugs, but there is a few. Anyhow, it does not destroy the UX.

I can easily create surveys for many purposes. I will be using it to create a survey about customer satisfaction.

SurveySparrow review by Administrator

"Great platform with a lot of potential"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow has done a great job listening to customers and creating a user-friendly platform. They seem to have more integrations (wordpress, etc.) than other competitors.

What do you dislike?

I would be more likely to use the platform in all of my businesses if the English grammar was better on the site. It's clear that English is not the primary language and a proofreader would make all the difference. Hire someone to proof your content and you'll have a top-scale product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

More affordable and more potential. They are listening to customers to improve their product.

Simple forms, templates are easy to adapt, etc.

SurveySparrow review by User in Computer Software

"Beautifully crafted app"

What do you like best?

I love the design and its simplicity to use. Moreover, I love chatting type survey. Not boring and amazingly effective.

What do you dislike?

None. Hope to have option to change user and password easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please bring form formats .

I am going to use SurveySparrow to get surveys from students. I am starting an online school and using it to get students' preferences.

"An interactive platform"

What do you like best?

I like the conversational style of the surveys- its very engaging and interactive.

What do you dislike?

The price is on a bit of a higher side- not very affordable for students.

I have conducted a survey for an internship project and I am very impressed with the reports generated by Survey Sparrow.

"Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

Survey Sparrow is about to revolutionize the way we work with our customers. We can distribute our surveys on the phone via Whatsapp and we receive instant feedback on our surveys effectiveness. It even let us know which questions do not perform very well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We've been testing for months now, nothing really came up

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate! This is the survey platform of the future.

Survey Sparrow is a user friendly platform for survey that tremendously increased user engagement and user feedback.

SurveySparrow review by Sriram I.
Sriram I.

"Brilliant survey app. Easy to use and create on the mobile phone."

What do you like best?

Simple to create surveys. Plenty of menu drive options like multiple choice, radio buttons, check boxes etc.

What do you dislike?

Unable to upload data from excel or word to create surveys. Also, one time download option should be provided before purchase.

Collecting market information for launch of a new product. Certain patterns have become clear.

SurveySparrow review by Shubha J.
Shubha J.

"Wonderful customer support system"

What do you like best?

Customer service desk of survey sparrow is commendable.

What do you dislike?

nothing really. There are a few suggestions that were notified at the help desk

I needed a form for my event which is quick and easy to fill. ....and I go it here!

SurveySparrow review by Raghuram G.
Raghuram G.

"Good Software"

What do you like best?

It makes you forget that you are reviewing , rather it gives a very friendly feel

What do you dislike?

Good software all togther , not anything to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software and best in current reviewing softwares

Survey and feedback is easy to handle and UI is very smooth

SurveySparrow review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great conversational UI. Super easy to use."

What do you like best?

I really liked how survey sparrow creates whole experience for users starting from signing up to creating surveys.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, the team is working on integrations and that should make the experience even better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey sparrow

the platform with great conversational UI, It let you create customised surveys which literally give live chat kind of experience. Our response ratio went up.

Creating the surveys was easy.

Team feedback , employee feedback etc.

SurveySparrow review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Awesome resource "

What do you like best?

I love the premade questions or that you can make your own to cater to what you are needing feedback for.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike this far

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool to get customer feedback

It has benefited us by letting us know areas of expertise and where we could improve on

SurveySparrow review by Internal Consultant in Investment Banking
Internal Consultant in Investment Banking

"Amazing Experience"

What do you like best?

Services and customer care support, best Ui design

What do you dislike?

nothing, your product is good to use, and very attractive

We get to know how your entire management is handling

"Great website!"

What do you like best?

The service is excellent and perfect. I'm so glad I signed up with them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Their service is professional, I enjoyed everything with them.

Reliable sites

Learning about SurveySparrow?

* We monitor all SurveySparrow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories