Survicate

The fastest way to collect feedback from customers. All the tools you need to find out what your customers are thinking, who they are and why they behave as they do.

Work for Survicate?

Learning about Survicate?

Survicate Reviews

Ask Survicate a Question
Showing 51 Survicate reviews
Survicate review by Sarah O.
Sarah O.

"An excellent in-app messaging and survey system"

What do you like best?

It's really quick and easy to get a new survey set up and customized. The summaries are also excellent. It's wonderful that summaries can be sent to different people in our organizations at different times: i.e. that our customer service team gets alerted immediately, while other departments receive a weekly summary. And the customer service is top-notch. They're very involved with pro-active support, and respond quickly to chats.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of features that I felt were missing (e.g. blocking IPs), but no show-stoppers. Overall, I'm very happy with this service.

We began working with Survicate to improve our website conversion and flow. Their exit intent and scroll-based features are quick and easy ways to gather feedback from our customers. It's helped us learn what to focus on with marketing and site upgrades.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Survicate
Survicate review by Guillaume B.
Guillaume B.

"Simple survey tool that allows to gather data and pass them to intercom"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use. It can be less powerful than other survey solutions out there, but having a simple tool force you to build simple surveys which in the end is great to collect feedback from users. Also, one of the main reasons why i choose Survicate is because of the connection with Intercom: thanks to this feature I can collect data and then use them in Intercom in order to target even more my CRM campaigns. The customer support is also AMAZING. I had few questions in order to set my first campaigns and I received a great help from Survicate team.

What do you dislike?

Is localization of a survey easily possible? Not sure about that. This is important for me as we work in several markets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple survey tool in order to collect quick feedback from your customers and measure their satisfaction, Survicate will give you satisfaction!

We make a shipping solutions for consumers and professional e-sellers. Survicate helped us to get feedback from our user in order to improve our products through simple and flexible user researches. We also used Survicate in order to monitor our NPS.

What Survey solution do you use?

Survicate review by Damian W.
Damian W.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

It offers really helpful support. It's a perfect way to collect important feedback quickly. I was really impressed by the possibilities of integrations with other tools, which is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there's something I don't like at survicate. When I started using it I had some problems with settings and options because there were too much of it, but I don't think it's disadvantage, I would say that it is rather advantage.

That's the fastest and easiest way to collect feedback and data. Surveying my customers and supporting market research. It also getting insights for communication.

Survicate review by Bethany C.
Bethany C.

"Lightweight, Useful Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Survicate's survey creation process is straightforward, making it pretty easy for a new user to get started, and that you're easily able to quickly produce surveys without taking too much time to manage or design them. It's easy to see results and the Excel download file is invaluable for saving your data. It's also awesome that you can collaborate with multiple users and there's a wealth of integrations & add-ons that are compatible with Survicate, which broadens your options and use cases.

Their Support team is very dependable and friendly, too.

What do you dislike?

The UI within each survey management page could be improved, as the menus/icons aren't quite intuitive and it took me a bit to figure out how to navigate. I also wish it were easier to view text answer results - you also can't really see who submitted the results in the UI; it's only available in the Excel spreadsheet. The "Design Preview" feature could also use maybe a bit more clean-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Survicate a great deal and often to get good value for your money. We wish we were able to implement it in more of our projects.

We've used Survicate for both in-app messages and email blasts to customers and leads, and it's brought in a lot of helpful data. We've collected a HUGE amount of feedback from our SaaS users via Survicate which in turn has helped us improve our software.

Survicate review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Best Exit Intent Survey EVER!"

What do you like best?

First of all, I love the user experience of using Survicate. It's very easy to set up. Tons of features. I like that they don't lure you in with all the PRO features and then leave you hanging after the trial is up. It is still very functional on the free account. I love getting the insight on my website visitors. It is helping me to learn about my product offering, my price competitiveness, and has even helped me identify missed opportunities. I has also served as a good lead capture tool by offering a coupon. I also like that every time I have a question, they are very responsive and help me find what I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

As with most exit intent tools, I find it very sensitive which can be good and bad. When browsing the site, I often use the back button and each time I get the pop-up. I'm not sure if each pop-up is included as an impression, but if so, this may skew the reporting a bit. Also, if you see the same popup every time you hit the back button, you start to ignore it which decreases the chances of them filling it out. So it's a catch 22. Survicate actually has many ways to configure the survey so maybe I just haven't found the right setting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it NOW. I can't recommend it enough. I tried several other tools before Survicate and this one by far blows the others aways when it comes to features, implementation and support.

I'm learning about the customers opinion of my pricing. I'm also asking what products I'm missing to identify missed opportunities. Survicate actually helped me identify a problem with a product variation. The customer didn't see an option that should have been available and put that feedback in the survery. I was able to quickly fix that product listing.

Survicate review by Marcin S.
Marcin S.

"The fastest way to collect feedback from your customers."

What do you like best?

Survicate collects first responses within minutes. Widgets are elegant and unobtrusive. Targeting system capabilities are impressive. I didn’t find it difficult to start using Survicate. What is also worth mentioning is that Survicate "plugs into" many other marketing application. This allowed me to transport data from one system to another.

What do you dislike?

At first it was difficult for me to understand logic / dashboard / launch section, but then

I found knowledge base article on this topic / support team helped me.

The first and foremost reason why I have decided to engage with Survicate was to find out who is visiting my blog. Google Analytics has a quantitive approach and doesn't really tell me who is engaging with my content. With Survicate I can build robust surveys and call to actions to find out more about my viewers. This is really important if you want to get a better understanding of your audience.

Survicate review by Aleksandra S.
Aleksandra S.

"Quick and unobtrusive way to collect feedback"

What do you like best?

In comparison to other feedback collecting tools the response rate is great. Installation takes less than 10 minutes and it's well explained. I love the widgets design, which matches our website perfectly. I like the fact that you can set when the widget appears, which makes them unobtrusive. It's quite easy to create custom, even very sophisticated targeting segments - we use them to create the impression of personalized attitude.

The best thing about Survicate is that you receive valuable feedback, straight from your customers or visitors, within few hours after the installation. As long as you know what to do with the data collected, you can turn it into priceless knowledge for the company.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing particularly to dislike. Some features were not clear for me when I used it for the first time, but I got response from the support team within few seconds, which was quite impressive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely recommended.

We are using Survicate to test various hypothesis, when it comes to development of our product. We collected data from our customers after the purchase, so that we could understand which product features are especially important for them. We have also gathered a lot of feedback on our website - especially the purchase process. We've also used exit intent surveys to understand why people are abandoning the website and why people are not buying or product.

Survicate review by Lokendra Y.
Lokendra Y.

"A nice to have tool for launching Surveys"

What do you like best?

I have been using Survicate to get feedback from our visitors and clients by providing them Surveys which lets me know their needs and expectations from us. Also I like the fact the Survicate helps me in discovering the reason for the visits on our site.

Survicate allows me to have different target segments in terms of total visits, device used, time spent on the site and traffic parameters which helps me to accurately use this data in the sales process. Mostly I use the feature for creating surveys based upon previous answers on the surveys and getting customized data from the integrated applications such as Google Analytics.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don’t find easy to use in Survicate is the customization for the widgets. I have been trying to change the fonts for widgets, but didn’t succeed in doing so. Rest everything is up to my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survicate provides different customized business plans as per your needs and budget, so I would recommend to contact them and get your best deal from them. Overall, it is a value for money tool.

I am a Marketing Intern and this requires a lot of market study for getting new clients and taking feedback from the existing clients. Survicate provides me an excellent platform for doing so. I am able to connect it with the popular marketing tools such as Google Anaytics, Shopify and Hubspot with great ease. It helps me to launch relevant surveys for our clients to understand their needs in a better way.

It helps me to get the details for leads profiles from the complete interaction history pretty easily.

Survicate review by Arran C.
Arran C.

"Survicate is a powerful tool to collect feedback from customers"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface of Survicate as it is very simple and easy to use. Design of the widget is unique and looks professional.

Its installation is pretty fast and has got variety of integration options through its API with Wordpress and Google Analytics. It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes for the complete process.

It provides a javascript code which you have to insert in your website and you can go ahead to start the surveys with variety of questions such as multiple choice questions, open ended questions and contact forms information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have noticed that the Backend is bit slow. This is the only problem I see in Survicate, else everything has met my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Survicate as it is pretty simple to use and offers various plans as per your needs. You can start with the free plan which is Core having basic functionalities. Other two plans are Advanced and Professional.

As I am a functional guy, I use Survicate to understand the needs of clients before and after the project delivery. It has helped in getting more precise information from the clients and strengthening our bonds for future projects.

I have used it to ask them to provide the performance ratings on a scale of 1 to 10 and also giving any feedback from their side. Then the information is being shared to our Quality Team to have a review of the same and understand the customer in a better way.

Survicate review by Dustin W.
Dustin W.

"Simple and streamlined"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to build out either simple in message surveys, or more complex progressive surveys.

What do you dislike?

The analytics could be better. Better than some alternatives, but still fairly basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the in-message surveys a try. A simpler user experience and higher response rate.

Surveying customers and partners to understand where to improve.

Survicate review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"EASY TO USE! "

What do you like best?

I've tried doodlepoll in the past and it was frustrating. Survicate was very easy to use and I was pleased with the results. Will definitely do it again.

What do you dislike?

I've only used it once, and I had no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've tried doodlepoll.com, this website is so much easier, in my opinion. The surveys have a cleaner look, too.

Polling various committee members to find out what dates/times work best for them for meetings. I got all of my responses within about 15 minutes.

Survicate review by Jagoda .
Jagoda .

"highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

The level of care put into design details is doing the job! I'm amazed how easy to use the product is.

It also offers integration with wide range of tools for email surveys and marketing platforms.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have mobile SDK already.

It helps me to gather vital insight from my existing and potential customers. It allows me to better assist them and offer focused service.

Survicate review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A good product, but a morally bankrupt organization"

What do you like best?

The product is flexible and integrates with Intercom, meaning it could make a decent component in your customer service stack. There is quite a lot of flexibility in how to setup and conduct surveys compared to something like MailChimp.

What do you dislike?

Despite a good product, the issues with Survicate lay with their people, their T&Cs and their customer service. They are one of the few companies to take credit card details for free trials, and they offer no system for notifying you when they are about to take money from your account. We thought we had successfully cancelled only to discover that they had taken money for 3 months from our account unbeknownst to us until we received our credit card statements. On contacting them, they advised that they wouldn't consider a refund in any circumstance whatsoever. Their responses between emails was often over a week, so making any headway was almost impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid this organization. Whilst the product is solid, their business ethics and the quality of support is woeful. This means that when things go wrong, you will likely be stuck without any recourse.

A more flexible solution for customer surveys than MailChimp.

Survicate review by Gloria Z.
Gloria Z.

"Great tool - recommended."

What do you like best?

The rate of the response is great. A lot of feedback collected in really short time. I'm quite impressed with precise targeting system and how easy to install and good looking tool it is. It is also great that Survicate allows to send data to other apps thanks to integrations. And it works really well.

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult to understand survey logic at first sight, but I found some articles about it. Also support team is very helpful and patient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really nice and efficient tool. Truly recommend to try and if something isn't easy for you don't hesitate to ask support team, they are really helpful.

I find it great help for improving the website and purchase process. I also wanted to check if everything on the site is easy understandable for visitors. I found some issues and now the whole process of purchasing is easier and more friendly, and as Survicate shows everything goes more fluently.

Survicate review by Jakub F.
Jakub F.

"The best way to collect feedback from visitors"

What do you like best?

We used Survicate to collect feedback on our new website. Since we didn't have too much visitors, we really appreciated the response rate that we got with Survicate. Widgets are unobtrusive and elegant. It’s very easy to install Survicate - we used Wordpress plugin, to install it. Generally It’s very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Targeting was difficult to understand but we got a lot of help from the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend Survicate, since it's easy to use. If you want to collect feedback from your website visitors there is no better tool to do it.

We wanted to get general overview of what people think of our new website.

Survicate review by Marcin Jan F.
Marcin Jan F.

"Totally recommended! Very useful feedback collection tool!"

What do you like best?

Super simple integration that allows you to get first responses within minutes. Uses intuitive logics and design options so anyone can set up very smart and friendly feedback surveys. Response conversions are pretty high what's important when you don't have great traffic. Found all integrations that I needed!

What do you dislike?

It was difficult for me to understand pricing but it was improved in last days. Couple of problems with understanding designs options however here support team was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe it's best for companies that look for the simple yet powerful tool. Good for building sustainable process of customer feedback acquisition.

We run compaings checking pricing tags and user value propositions The tool has good answer rates and we can settle it very quickly. We found it also useful as source of constant passive feedback from users.

Survicate review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"They simply get the whole survey thing right"

What do you like best?

This is the most versatile survey program for any business that I know of. When I first started using it I thought it couldn't get nay better but these guys just keep improving the features and the ease of use. Better yet their customer service is outstanding. In fact, sometimes I think they never sleep waiting to help their clients.

What do you dislike?

Really haven't found anything I don't like about the program. I had an issue with the reporting but they corrected that right away and even added a little customization for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend this product to all of my clients

As a marketer I have multiple programs and websites and I'm able to use their program with all of them. I even signed up as an affiliate to offer it to my clients.

Survicate review by Raul G.
Raul G.

"Quick win"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up, very flexible on the user end, and works with Angularjs.

What do you dislike?

Technical support can get a bit too slow when issues are too technical. The documentation they have available is not the best in class.

Quick user researches and periodic NPS tracking.

Survicate review by Charles D.
Charles D.

"Quick and easy to use for collecting NPS data from clients browsing our website"

What do you like best?

Survicate is an easy to use tool that allows us to collect NPS (Net Promotor Score) data on our website. This is done through a simple screen pop-up that asks the visitor to score from 3 emoticons - Sad (detractor), Neutral (Passive) and Smiley (Promotor). Customers can also leave comments if desired.

What do you dislike?

We had a few issues with getting the settings right for our clients, to ensure the pop-up was engaging but not annoying. Daniel has helped us to amend the settings to accomplish this.

We had a company wide goal to reach an NPS score of 50% in 2015 which we easily achieved and we have now set ourselves to reach an 80% NPS score during 2016.

Survicate review by User in Internet

"Simple and user friendly"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use especially the setting of different questions. Just a few clicks away to create your very own survey.

What do you dislike?

The subscription cancellation. I always fail to unsubscribe my plan. The good thing is they always do a refund.

I can easily create user surveys on my website across different domains using one account. It is time saving. All reports can be gathered easily.

Survicate review by Wojciech R.
Wojciech R.

"Excellent tool for collecting feedback"

What do you like best?

Great customer support, very user-friendly interface, fast feedback. Strongly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer to have better control over design

I can collect feedback from website visitors really fast and in easy way.

Survicate review by Benedikt H.
Benedikt H.

"Easy and fast implementation of Surveys with a great support!"

What do you like best?

What I like most: It is easy to use and you can implement a survey within minutes, you have a great support 24/7

What do you dislike?

The library is great, but it missing some further descriptions to be really good. Informations like, why to use this questions and in which areas it should be implemented. I hope the library is still in progress and will be updated in the next weeks/month.

We want to solve a ton of general questions like, why do people use our service, how satisfied are they, did we meet their expactations ...

We are just in the beginning of using survicate, but already answered some questions...

Survicate review by User in Information Technology and Services

"best survey tool on the market"

What do you like best?

quick and handy way to collect feedback from our customers, good integration with different service providers, very helpful support team

What do you dislike?

sometimes overwhelming with options but there is nothing particularly negative that I could share here

The main benefit is that I can collect feedback and data in a quick and handy manner, which ultimately saves me a lot of time and effort

Survicate review by Kacper B.
Kacper B.

"truly the fastest feedback"

What do you like best?

integrations with other tools I use are great

What do you dislike?

still waiting for mobile SDK, maybe some minor details.

responses very quick which saves time

Survicate review by Nicolas M.
Nicolas M.

"Product designer"

What do you like best?

Having a Google Analytics plug available to keep every report at the same place

What do you dislike?

A small lack of informations regardless what's need to bu plug or not. Like for the questionnaire, this is an other configuration than for polls, it should be hilight somewhere

Website optimization, it really helps to gather technical and behavioural data about our users

Survicate review by RAFAŁ K.
RAFAŁ K.

"Very usefull tool."

What do you like best?

The best features in survicate allows us to identify needs of the leads and lead them to order. It's very flexible tool so sky is the limit. You can use it to know your visitors better or to help them in navigating through the website.

What do you dislike?

There's no possibility to change the fonts of the witdgets and adapt them to websites' style..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend to at least give it a try! If You have any question don't hesitate to ask for the answers because support is quick and helpfull so it's worth trying.

I can measure which services are being looked for mostly. It's very helpful if You have company website with approx. 200 static sub pages. That points which sub pages should be updated and developed first.

Survicate review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Excellent for collecting feedback. Powerful, but also easy to use."

What do you like best?

I'cant imagine there is any other software solution that helps to collect feedback from visitors as fast as Survicate. If you have any traffic on you website, but you don't know anything abaut the people, who are visiting you, do not look for enything else.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning main dashboard wasn't clear for me. But just after few moments I've got used to it and now it absolutely intuitive and practical.

We've used it on our blog to know more, who is our audience and it worked great.

Survicate review by User in Internet

"Not really bad, but neither good "

What do you like best?

Price, relative easy-of-use and implementation

What do you dislike?

Not strong enough features

Customer support

The software didn't fire on exit intent on multipel tests

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would probably go with another online tool, but I only used the software for online surveys.

Understanding visitors and customers

Survicate review by User in Internet

"great tool and great support"

What do you like best?

Great tool with all integrations I needed. Numerous examples and very responsive support help create custom made surveys. Well done!

What do you dislike?

sometimes too many options, apart from this nothing to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and you'll fall in love with it :)

Customer development, surveys among customers.

Survicate review by Jason Y.
Jason Y.

"Full-featured site survey tool"

What do you like best?

This is a great, full-featured alternative to the pricier options out there. Support is highly responsive (measured in minutes/hours, not days).

I haven't done a detailed feature by feature comparison vs the alternatives out there, but Survicate has all of the features we need to design far more complex surveys than we need.

What do you dislike?

There are a few UI quirks in survey design mode (not user facing), but the product keeps improving, and the issues are all cosmetic.

For an e-commerce site, post cart conversion survey has told us volumes about things in the site experience that need to be improved.

Survicate review by Jan B.
Jan B.

"Sometimes I cannot follow how quick it receives new features"

What do you like best?

Customer service. It was just enough to mention how nice would it be to have it integrated with Pipedrive and - boom - two weeks later everything was up and runnning.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of time for a company like ours to get valuable feedback, because with our number of visits + standard response rates, we need to wait long days to get 10-15 answers. But this is definitely user-specific problem.

How easy it is to develop ad-hoc surveys and forms and how well they work on mobile devices.

Survicate review by Piotrek S.
Piotrek S.

"The best feedback collecting tool I know"

What do you like best?

The best way of collecting feedback I know. Easy to use and widgets don’t distract users – some of them received response rate of 15% or even more. One thing that I would like to see implemented – fluid scale surveys.

What do you dislike?

No fluid scale surveys, customization of widgets took us a while

User feedback is crucial for increasing conversion - we know why users act as they do so we

Survicate review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"Exit survey Test "

What do you like best?

easy integration, great performance and top support

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to dislike. Survicate just have done the job. The export feature can be improved. For me it makes no sense to get an email first. Why can I don't download it directly?

We would like to learn more about our customers needs.

Survicate review by Tom J.
Tom J.

"UX"

What do you like best?

This application is very ease of use and has well-developed user experience interface

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can think of that that I would dislike at this time.

Great tool for all survey/data gathering needs.

Survicate review by Gavin B.
Gavin B.

"Fully functional in site surveys at market beating price"

What do you like best?

The functionality has been thoroughly thought through and implemented with the user in mind. The features compare favorably with much more expensive providers and its obvious that the feature list is increasing fast.

Top notch customer service.

What do you dislike?

No negatives. Im looking forward to seeing the product develop further

Improving the conversion funnel.

The tool has revealed some surprising insight into the users and a change to the site has already been made based on the surveys. The result has been more conversions and higher profits.

Survicate review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"A great piece of software for inbound marketing toolbox"

What do you like best?

1. It really helps generate more leads - you a noticed that already in first days of using.

2. Flexibility - the numbers of features and ways to use them are endless. Still I don't get confused, it's easy to use.

3. Support - they fucking listen and react fast! Unbeatable.

What do you dislike?

Some minor UX issues. Some minor UX issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time to fully discover and understand all of the possibilities. Do contact support so that they can present you all the features - they are responsive and willing to help a lot. Once you fully understand Survicate, you'll appreciate it a lot.

1. I get more information about leads gathered for Hubspot campaigns - easier and faster persona building.

2. I can segment users at the beginning of their purchasing process.

3. Sales reps get more useful data to open up the conversation.

4. Valuable feedback for contant marketing.

Survicate review by Jakub K.
Jakub K.

"MINI Brand Manager"

What do you like best?

1) Quick-wins for high qualitative online leads

2) intutitive process of surveys' modification

3) User friendly interface boost involvement of www visitors

4) High level of customer service

What do you dislike?

Nothing remarkable to be negatively commented

Recommendations to others considering the product

1 ) Great tool for boosting number of generated leads on the corporate webpage (maintaining very good quality)

2) Cost efficient and easy enrichment of customers/ prospects/ brand enthusiasts profile

3) Quick "opinion" check among www visitors

1) Cost efficient enhancement of online leads generation without quality loss.

2) Enrichment of information regarding prospects and customers profiles.

Survicate review by Internal Consultant in Building Materials
Internal Consultant in Building Materials

"Reasonably priced tool that provides big returns"

What do you like best?

Reasonably priced, very customizable, good reporting

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! This tool is priced reasonably and provides a lot of good feedback

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Developing roadmap for digital improvements

Survicate review by Mahdi H.
Mahdi H.

"Great Survey Tool with a lot of integrations "

What do you like best?

The list of integrations: Intercom and Marketo

What do you dislike?

Being confused about the surveys type.

Not a modern UI

Not detailed Dashboard

Help to calculate the NPS

Survicate review by Greg P.
Greg P.

"Very efficient tool"

What do you like best?

Performance is much better than expected - visitors' engagement rate is great. Also leads that opt-in through Survicate widget convert to a demo 3 times better than from other solutions I tested.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce integration is not ready yet.

I use Survicate as an additional opt-in form on my website to get in touch with people who didn't decide to "request a trial".

Survicate review by User

"Pleasure to work with "

What do you like best?

Number of options, nice design, fast support

What do you dislike?

Not too much that I can think of right now

Surveying potential customers and market research

Survicate review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Survicate will be a game changer"

What do you like best?

That you work directly with Intercom. It makes targeting the right customers a breeze

What do you dislike?

The lack of support due to different time zones. They are very responsive when online but the time zone different will be an issue unless they get local support.

Haven't done many review as we are still learning the system. More live webinars would be great.

Survicate review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Survicate helps us generate leads"

What do you like best?

This is a nice tool for collecting leads. Targeting allows to show surveys and leads only to users who are likely to be interested in purchasing. Most of leads forwarded to the sales team was of high quality and many resulted in closed sales. Without Survicate we would not have acquired those customers.

What do you dislike?

customization of widgets took us a while.

we generate leads for our sales team.

Survicate review by User

"Excellent support "

What do you like best?

Excellent and very fast support, easy to use

What do you dislike?

Email reports might need some improvement

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's just great!

CRM enrichment

Survicate review by Joanna S.
Joanna S.

"Really usefull tool and very good customer service"

What do you like best?

It's a great possibility to better understand our client. Tool is flexible and gives us a lot of options to user research. Additional advantages is friendly cooperation with people from survicate- we can feel that client is in the first place to them.

What do you dislike?

Few times I've had a little problem with sign in to survicate panel.

We've found few errors on our website. Survicate introduced, especially for us, nice functionality 'feedback widget' which allows to gather opinions about pixers.

Survicate review by Damian R.
Damian R.

"Flexible tool "

What do you like best?

1) the team is ready to implement features based on users feedback

2) fast implementation

3) broad customization options

What do you dislike?

1) usability of survey reports could have been better, but after a while you can get used to it and check your results quickly

1) we are gathering feedback from users on e-commerce sites, thanks to Survicate we can quickly implement the tool on our clients websites, which is a big benefit

Survicate review by Maxime D.
Maxime D.

"Here my point of view on survicate"

What do you like best?

Price is pretty fair. i do appreciate

Easy to set up, easy to customise

What do you dislike?

this dark yellow is not really good looking to my eyes

try to know more about my visitors needs

Survicate review by Krzysztof G.
Krzysztof G.

"Survicate equals plenty of possibilities to research the users profile"

What do you like best?

It gives me plenty of possibilities to research the users' profile of my website, to precisely profiling them and also to ask them questions and inform about anything I want.

What do you dislike?

There is lots of options while creating surveys and some parts of them wasn't too intuitive for me.

I got lots of well organised data about my website users.

Survicate review by Igor G.
Igor G.

"Great solution ready to go"

What do you like best?

* quick and simple to implement

* gathering data better the way

* great companion to in-bound marketing and instant surveys

What do you dislike?

* little more design options

nothing more

* gathering more data about consumer journey

Survicate review by Internal Consultant in Investment Management
Internal Consultant in Investment Management

"easy to use, "

What do you like best?

helpful support, reports, targeting, how versatile it is, it allows me to collect feedback very fast, i

What do you dislike?

maybe some minor details;

sometimes overwhelming with options; too many options and settings

Surveying my users

Learning about Survicate?

* We monitor all Survicate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.