Survicate

The fastest way to collect feedback from customers. All the tools you need to find out what your customers are thinking, who they are and why they behave as they do.

Work for Survicate?
Getfeedback survey  vs 2  2x

Learning about Survicate?

Survicate Reviews

Ask Survicate a Question
Showing 49 Survicate reviews
Survicate review by <span>Sarah O.</span>
Sarah O.

An excellent in-app messaging and survey system

What do you like best?

It's really quick and easy to get a new survey set up and customized. The summaries are also excellent. It's wonderful that summaries can be sent to different people in our organizations at different times: i.e. that our customer service team gets alerted immediately, while other departments receive a weekly summary. And the customer service is top-notch. They're very involved with pro-active support, and respond quickly to chats.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of features that I felt were missing (e.g. blocking IPs), but no show-stoppers. Overall, I'm very happy with this service.

We began working with Survicate to improve our website conversion and flow. Their exit intent and scroll-based features are quick and easy ways to gather feedback from our customers. It's helped us learn what to focus on with marketing and site upgrades.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Survicate
Survicate review by <span>Guillaume B.</span>
Guillaume B.

Simple survey tool that allows to gather data and pass them to intercom

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use. It can be less powerful than other survey solutions out there, but having a simple tool force you to build simple surveys which in the end is great to collect feedback from users. Also, one of the main reasons why i choose Survicate is because of the connection with Intercom: thanks to this feature I can collect data and then use them in Intercom in order to target even more my CRM campaigns. The customer support is also AMAZING. I had few questions in order to set my first campaigns and I received a great help from Survicate team.

What do you dislike?

Is localization of a survey easily possible? Not sure about that. This is important for me as we work in several markets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple survey tool in order to collect quick feedback from your customers and measure their satisfaction, Survicate will give you satisfaction!

We make a shipping solutions for consumers and professional e-sellers. Survicate helped us to get feedback from our user in order to improve our products through simple and flexible user researches. We also used Survicate in order to monitor our NPS.

What Survey solution do you use?

Survicate review by <span>Damian W.</span>
Damian W.

easy to use

What do you like best?

It offers really helpful support. It's a perfect way to collect important feedback quickly. I was really impressed by the possibilities of integrations with other tools, which is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there's something I don't like at survicate. When I started using it I had some problems with settings and options because there were too much of it, but I don't think it's disadvantage, I would say that it is rather advantage.

That's the fastest and easiest way to collect feedback and data. Surveying my customers and supporting market research. It also getting insights for communication.

Survicate review by <span>Bethany C.</span>
Bethany C.

Lightweight, Useful Survey Tool

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Survicate's survey creation process is straightforward, making it pretty easy for a new user to get started, and that you're easily able to quickly produce surveys without taking too much time to manage or design them. It's easy to see results and the Excel download file is invaluable for saving your data. It's also awesome that you can collaborate with multiple users and there's a wealth of integrations & add-ons that are compatible with Survicate, which broadens your options and use cases.

Their Support team is very dependable and friendly, too.

What do you dislike?

The UI within each survey management page could be improved, as the menus/icons aren't quite intuitive and it took me a bit to figure out how to navigate. I also wish it were easier to view text answer results - you also can't really see who submitted the results in the UI; it's only available in the Excel spreadsheet. The "Design Preview" feature could also use maybe a bit more clean-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Survicate a great deal and often to get good value for your money. We wish we were able to implement it in more of our projects.

We've used Survicate for both in-app messages and email blasts to customers and leads, and it's brought in a lot of helpful data. We've collected a HUGE amount of feedback from our SaaS users via Survicate which in turn has helped us improve our software.

Survicate review by <span>Eric S.</span>
Eric S.

Best Exit Intent Survey EVER!

What do you like best?

First of all, I love the user experience of using Survicate. It's very easy to set up. Tons of features. I like that they don't lure you in with all the PRO features and then leave you hanging after the trial is up. It is still very functional on the free account. I love getting the insight on my website visitors. It is helping me to learn about my product offering, my price competitiveness, and has even helped me identify missed opportunities. I has also served as a good lead capture tool by offering a coupon. I also like that every time I have a question, they are very responsive and help me find what I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

As with most exit intent tools, I find it very sensitive which can be good and bad. When browsing the site, I often use the back button and each time I get the pop-up. I'm not sure if each pop-up is included as an impression, but if so, this may skew the reporting a bit. Also, if you see the same popup every time you hit the back button, you start to ignore it which decreases the chances of them filling it out. So it's a catch 22. Survicate actually has many ways to configure the survey so maybe I just haven't found the right setting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it NOW. I can't recommend it enough. I tried several other tools before Survicate and this one by far blows the others aways when it comes to features, implementation and support.

I'm learning about the customers opinion of my pricing. I'm also asking what products I'm missing to identify missed opportunities. Survicate actually helped me identify a problem with a product variation. The customer didn't see an option that should have been available and put that feedback in the survery. I was able to quickly fix that product listing.

Survicate review by <span>Marcin S.</span>
Marcin S.

The fastest way to collect feedback from your customers.

What do you like best?

Survicate collects first responses within minutes. Widgets are elegant and unobtrusive. Targeting system capabilities are impressive. I didn’t find it difficult to start using Survicate. What is also worth mentioning is that Survicate "plugs into" many other marketing application. This allowed me to transport data from one system to another.

What do you dislike?

At first it was difficult for me to understand logic / dashboard / launch section, but then

I found knowledge base article on this topic / support team helped me.

The first and foremost reason why I have decided to engage with Survicate was to find out who is visiting my blog. Google Analytics has a quantitive approach and doesn't really tell me who is engaging with my content. With Survicate I can build robust surveys and call to actions to find out more about my viewers. This is really important if you want to get a better understanding of your audience.

Learning about Survicate?

* We monitor all Survicate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.