SutiExpense

SutiExpense is an online expense report software solution that automates the expense management process and helps to increase productivity levels of employees and makes tracking expenses easier for employees and management. It can be easily configured to meet the unique expense reporting needs of small, medium and large businesses.

Work for SutiExpense?

Learning about SutiExpense?

SutiExpense Reviews

Ask SutiExpense a Question
Showing 80 SutiExpense reviews
SutiExpense review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"On the road again"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating and being able to complete in no time at all. It use to take me a better part of a day to submit my expenses they way my employer had me do it before. Using SutiExpense has enabled me to do my expenses in minutes when I capture my receipts at the time of purchase allowing me to get back on the road again selling product (making money).

What do you dislike?

At times it seems to hang up on the computer not my mobile. On my computer I would have to redo entering the expense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program, it detects double entries and gets it right the first time. For those that want to save a lot of time, this is a must have.

More time to do other things like selling product. I travel the western US and it's nice that I do not need my computer to complete.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SutiExpense
SutiExpense review by Dionne F.
Dionne F.

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

SutiExpense has been a very valuable tool for recording trips and calculating millage. Before using SutiExpense employees would have enter all information accurately, make calculations, and attach hard copies of receipts for submission. And if that wasn't enough, the expense report needed to be physically delivered by messenger service to correct department. But wait, if corrections needed to be made, another expense form would need to be completed and resubmitted. SutiExpense allows for mistakes and changes without have to create an entire new document.

What do you dislike?

There is too much white on the screen and is difficult for me to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important that all users have a complete training before using this product. Although the product is not difficult to navigate, those who are not comfortable with computers will have much difficulty.

I have become more confident that expenses are now being reported, calculated, and reimbursed more accurately and promptly.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

SutiExpense review by Myca S.
Myca S.

"Flexible solution for expense reporting"

What do you like best?

SutiExpense provides a streamlined way for our staff across multiple states to submit requests and receive payment in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a broader reports function and search-ability within previous requests. Also, a reports only user option for our non-finance/non-approver staff who need access to information.

Previously expense requests were all paper generated across a dozen offices in different states. This lead to duplicate requests, lost requests and plenty of confusion with requests sent via email, fax or snail mail.

SutiExpense simplified our process and helped speed up our payment process.

SutiExpense review by Administrator

"SUTI EXPENSE IS A LIFE SAVER"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is an invaluable tool for helping our over 200 corporate card users keep track and process their corporate expenses on a monthly basis. Additionally, we are now eliminating the need for manual entry of expense into our accounting systems which has already saved hundreds of hours over the past two month. Furthermore, the reporting tools are super helpful to us as we can now track and review spending users to ensure they are staying on budget and identify overages.

What do you dislike?

Truthfully, there is nothing at this point that I can say bad about them. Their team is very helpful and was willing to customize the expense reconciliation process for us which AGAIN SAVES US A TON OF TIME!!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The major benefits of using SUTIExpense are as follows:

1. Software is easy to use and flexible. It allows our users to easily capture and keep track of receipts for each transaction. Additionally, it has OCR technology that is good at matching receipt to credit card transactions.

2. Easy to implement for any organization. We are very large and the implementation went relatively smoothly.

3. Easy

See above.

SutiExpense review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Easy to use and keeps me organized!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can take photos of your receipts when you are on the go so you don't have to worry about losing them! I also like that you can have multiple cards and pull up expenses only for that card and you don't have to sort through them on your own.

What do you dislike?

I find it hard to navigate between myself and who I am a delegate for. I often find myself having to go between the two and being the delegate has a different way of working than what it does for yourself. I would also like to see Suti have the capability to retract receipts. sometimes I put the wrong receipt with the wrong expense then I cant get it back into my que.

I am submitting my expense report for both myself and the president of the company. I have realized it makes it easier to track his spending and he is able to upload receipts on the go which makes it easier for me to get the expense report in on time.

SutiExpense review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Expense Reporting Efficiencies for Our Frequent Travelers"

What do you like best?

You can process and approve expense reports from anywhere at any time, as well as being able to send receipts to the expense repository immediately. It is easy to use, fast, reliable and smooth. Finally, when reviewing expense reports, it is nice to have each line item matched to its corresponding receipt.

What do you dislike?

When submitting receipts to the repository, once in awhile (10-15% of the time), it takes quite a while for the software to put the receipt into the repository (sometimes it takes 24 hours for a hotel invoice to get into the SutiSoft repository - this occurs when the hotel has sent one of our users an email attachment, and then our user forwards this receipt to the SutiExpense repository). On occasion, the customer support takes several hours to get back to our users. It is hard to identify postage stamp sized receipts when trying to match the receipts with expenses. And when reviewing expense reports, if someone has several to/from locations for mileage listed on one line item, I can't see all the individual trip details (don't know how to expand this to see all detail). Also, if someone doesn't give a business purpose at all or a sufficient business purpose for a meal, hotel charge, airfare receipt, etc., the reviewer can't add to the notes in this individual line item. You can add a note to the overall expense report, but it would be nice to be able to do this by line item. Also, it would be nice to be able to review receipts at full size right away, rather than having to make additional clicks each time you want to be able to get a better look at a receipt.

Our frequent travelers are able to put together and submit expense reports more efficiently and quickly than they were able to in the past. Accounting is also able to review expense reports more quickly as well. Also able to split certain expenses to various departments easier than in the past.

SutiExpense review by John B.
John B.

"SUTI"

What do you like best?

Very quick and user friendly. Once submitted, it goes to approving official who can approve it from their phone. Prior to Suti, we had to scan our request and if the approving official was not near a printer or a computer, it would be days to get the approval. This makes the process much smoother.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This software is great. I have no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!

We are solving a long wait time to get funds to our clients. This system allows us to do a quick turn around and let the recipient of the funds know it has been approve and money is on its way to them.

SutiExpense review by Michelle D.
Michelle D.

"Great for tracking expenses"

What do you like best?

In my line of work, I do quite a bit of traveling. Keeping up with expenses while on the go, can get quite bothersome. Most of the time, I may end up losing a receipt or two. With SutiExpense, I can now keep track of all of my expenses and take snapshots of my receipts immediately. It's very simple to use and the process walks you right through it. Email notifications are sent letting you know that your report has been submitted. You will also receive an email once your expense report has been approved. I love using the app on my phone. It makes it much easier to key in all expenses instead of having to wait until I'm near a laptop or desktop computer. I highly recommend using SutiExpense for both the beginner and the most advanced end user. I can't weigh in on the administrative side of it, but it works great for the end user.

What do you dislike?

I haven't anything about SutiExpense that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an expense tracker and be able to submit reports for approval, then you should implement SutiExpense for your company. It's easy to use.

I have gotten a lot of use out of SutiExpense. I travel quite often for my work, and the application that is downloaded on my phone is the best benefit in my opinion.

SutiExpense review by Darren R.
Darren R.

"Sutiexpense mobile app needs tweaking"

What do you like best?

the convenience of the mobile app. I like the website but do most of my work on the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app needs to have the same functionality as the website. You can't submit from the mobile app so I have to be somewhere I can fire up my laptop in order to submit and verify my entries.

I wish the mobile app would allow an item to be added without needing to attach the receipt. The website allows you the option of adding the receipt later, the mobile app does not. It would be nice if the option to add a receipt later was on the mobile app.

Also, the mobile app does not recall places you have used before. The website builds a database and recognizes previously entered locations, the mobile app does not.

I feel that I should be able to do everything I need to do from the mobile app, but I can't. I have to go to the website, which is not always convenient for me as I travel quite a bit in my day to day job.

This is much better than our previous process

SutiExpense review by Ilan Y.
Ilan Y.

"Takes some getting used to"

What do you like best?

no receipts needed to submit and less paperwork. Once you get the hang of it and use it over a period it becomes much easier to use and although i am not completely reliant on the app i am sure eventually i will be able to use my phone for all expense report submissions.

What do you dislike?

not very user friendly and difficult to figure out some processes the mobile app could use some improvement in the integration and a much easier user friendly way a user who is new to the app can understand. When a transaction does not need a receipt there should be an easy select able option to bypass this without having to take a dummy picture. Also it would be nice to have the app customize able for the specific industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

start with the web based version then use the app

streamlining the submission process for faster expense report payouts. We no longer need to manually write out a report and then attache all the paperwork we have from our trip including receipts which often can get lost. The quick snap picture of expenses and upload from mobile is a easy way to hold the record of a transaction without having to keep them all for the entirety of the travel.

SutiExpense review by Jan v.
Jan v.

"Using Suti Expense for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

The mobile app. OK, it's not always intuitive but once you got it, uploading an expense is a matter of a minute or two and then you're done. Very efficient!

What do you dislike?

For an expense in another country, or changing currency, you have to scroll through a long list... we need preferences! Hence a couple of minor improvements to the app would be nice. And memorizing the password (on PC) would be a useful option, a timesaver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, it simply works.

Saving a lot of time for all of us! And now we're almost fully paperless, hence environmental friendly.

SutiExpense review by Rich K.
Rich K.

"Our company uses SutiExpense. My wife's company uses another company. She's jealous of the easiness."

What do you like best?

We put it in our company. The implementation and use were so easy and effective that we have now rolled it out to 7 sister companies.

Some of the 7 companies that were being transitioned from other expense reporting services have been thoroughly impressed with how easy it is to implement and for users to get trained and working in the system.

What do you dislike?

Wish more companies were like SutiSoft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are using paper-based expense reports or you are using another expense reporting service, you will not regret doing business with SutiExpense.

Huge number of hours spent by accounting staff reviewing and entering paper expense reports have been reduced to comparatively little time.

Approvals of expenses for department and year end auditors are simple to review.

Nothing is getting lost in the shuffle. Each user can see what they have submitted and where it is in the process.

SutiExpense review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"SutiExpense is super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like the icons at the bottom of the screen when I am adding my expenses. It makes it very simple to add to the category i am needing.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything at all that I would add to anything that I dislike. Everything that I have used is very easy to use and even easier to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is really easy to use!

Nothing that i know of at this time.

SutiExpense review by Christian A.
Christian A.

"Designed for professionals!"

What do you like best?

The software gives you a ton of options when it comes to logging expenses, there is no need to waste time trying to debate which category a receipt or ticket falls under.

What do you dislike?

For someone who is not computer savvy, this software can be a little tricky. Every business is different so there is most definitely a learning curve for anyone new to the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an all-in-one software to minimize time spent on expensing, this is the software to use. With countless options and features, Suti truly is a great program for the business professional.

Being able to quickly expense my receipts means getting reimbursed quickly. This is a tremendous benefit as being in sales there is no time to waste. I love Suti!

SutiExpense review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"SutiExpense has help streamline our employees expenses."

What do you like best?

The credit card transactions are uploaded to the individual throughout the month. It is easy to upload receipts to the expense report.

What do you dislike?

We have issues with the credit card feed and duplications in the expenses. I would like to have more editing control of the expense reports as a finance approver.

We are trying to provide credit card transactions to the employees on a daily basis rather than once a month. We also want to have an electronic approval workflow. As long as the employee is editing their expense reports once a week, the time of submission is quite quick so that we do not have to delay our financial close.

SutiExpense review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Few issues to work out."

What do you like best?

I like that there is an app for it. Also when we had an issue, they were able to personalize it for us a little better.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to wait for the statement to be ready, before I can attach receipts to the expenses... I would like it better if I could take a picture from my phone while still at the table, and get it all squared away at once, vs having to go back in once statements are posted. I also dont like what is all required to be filled out before it can get posted. It risks the option of losing more receipts too. It shouldnt take everyone with a company card 1+ hours to fill out an expense sheet. Although I am middle level associate, when you accumulate the time it takes for each of us to take the time to fill out the program, it ends up costing our company Hundreds of dollars for such a tedious task.

This is easier on our accounting dept, but has put extra burden on the rest of us.

SutiExpense review by Sandra D.
Sandra D.

"Suitexpense has saved me time."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can simply add all of mileage for the same day on one entry. I especially like the round trip tab.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I keep having issues uploading receipts from my phone. It would great before the upgraded version. Now I need to go to the office and scan my receipts, then email them and attach. It's a longer process. I think possibly the phone version may need an update to coordinate with the newer on-line version of Suti Expense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Suti Expense for employees. It's very user friendly and saves time with expense reports.

NA

SutiExpense review by Marc B.
Marc B.

"Suti Expense: my opinions"

What do you like best?

There seems to be good connections between the third party charge card (VISA in my case) and Suti. There is an easy way to upload receipts via email.

What do you dislike?

Not enough short cuts. After a year of using Suti for a monthly reconciliation, Suti should be able to know who I am and have some of the steps automated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Takes a bit of use to get the process correct. It took me about 6 months (6 uses) to use Suti correctly and easily without needing help (from my Acct. Dept.)

Seems to be an easier reconciliation for our Acct. Dept. --- they don't have to handle receipts.

SutiExpense review by Braxton G.
Braxton G.

"Sutiexpense comparision"

What do you like best?

That I can track my different expense categories throughout the year to see where my money is being spent.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to fill in the purpose every single time, and that you aren't allowed to copy and paste there. This cost me a lot of time and is very inefficient. And having to chose business expense eveytime is a little ridiculous. I think this program lacks in its user friendliness compared to other expense programs I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concur

Not solving and problems for me, and haven't realized any benefit that sets this company apart from other expense handling software companies.

SutiExpense review by Anthea S.
Anthea S.

"Quick & easy expense reports"

What do you like best?

The phone app makes it very easy to build out an expense report as I go. On a business trip, I can enter each expense as it's incurred, take a quick picture of the receipt, and save it as a draft. Once I'm back, all I have to do is submit the report and I'm all set.

What do you dislike?

The phone app is so easy that I haven't really put much effort into learning the web interface, which means I feel a bit lost and frustrated any time I need to bring it up. I've found that it's much easier to take a picture of my receipt directly from the phone app, than to email it in and hope that the attachments are read correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't tried other expense report software, but this is much easier than writing them up in Excel and photocopying paper receipts!

It's much quicker to submit reports now, and I can see the status at a glance. I also don't have to worry about misplacing receipts before I can get back to the office and scan them.

User in Oil & Energy

"Well done, but still some bugs"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - no more paper, no more losing receipts! I can snap a picture of my receipt and it's preserved for expense report purposes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes bugs can disrupt the functionality of the system, and you have to re-enter some information. The OCR could also use some work as it rarely recognizes my charges (amounts or vendors) correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try if you're looking to be more efficient.

Suti speeds up our process and removes the personal element of seeking approval. No one forgets to send something for approval as it is all automated.

SutiExpense review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Desktop user only"

What do you like best?

Having predesigned categories and other parameters to help accounting code the data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of sepcifically. If you can develop the system to include general A/P and credit card management in addition to general expense management, you will be a worthy consideration for many of our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use from end user's perspective. I have not used it from the accountant's end.

Streamlining expense reporting, being able to track receipts electronically, importing into QB.

SutiExpense review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Very easy to use... Especially the mobile app"

What do you like best?

The ability to scan my receipts on the mobile app and then how it transitions seamlessly over to the website without any hitches. This is especially useful when I am traveling and want to get my receipts scanned right away so I do not lose them.

What do you dislike?

Once you use a receipt and attach it to a transaction it is very hard to get back a deleted receipt. I wish it would be easier to bring back a deleted or used receipt so that I do not have to scan it again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything you need all in one package. Mobile app is great and very easy to use. Great for those who travel.

Much better organization and accountability of all card holders. We are able to keep all our expenses in check.

SutiExpense review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Eric"

What do you like best?

The connection and the quickness to get the job done.

What do you dislike?

I still am having difficulty putting receipts on the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are serving our veterans in a more timely matter and have also found it easier to obtain documentation from requests a lot easier and keeping track of our spending.

SutiExpense review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Epic Waste of Time"

What do you like best?

Not much at all. If the app actually worked, it would be an effective tool, but it ends up being an epic waste of my time.

What do you dislike?

The app shuts off or the screen blacks out at least 50% of time after taking a photo of your receipt. On miscellaneous items, the options in the drop down box disappear if you take the photo first. It' a pain to have to go on my computer for hotel bills to categorize all the expenses to the proper category. Overall, it's a good concept and would be great if it actually worked, In the end it is just frustrating and takes far more time than doing it the old school way with all the paper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure they have worked the bugs out, otherwise people will have a painful experience and just become frustrated.

Not much since it has been painful to use 90% of the time.

SutiExpense review by Leah J.
Leah J.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things that you put in, for instance a receipt attachment, will disappear or not show up for the person approving expense report.

We are able to get our statements and our reimbursements done in a timely manner.

SutiExpense review by Joseph N.
Joseph N.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

I can go back and see all of the things I have done. Very user friendly

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and learn about all of the tools

We are able to have a digital footprint of all requests and transactions.

SutiExpense review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Suti Expense Review"

What do you like best?

All the tracking you can do, how the receipts link up automatically.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if it is us because we have many credit cards, but seems to be to many bugs to work out on how things get coded on our end. Many different departments/categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone that gets good training and spends time learning.

Making sure everyone is getting their reports done and submitted on time. Making people accountable for their receipts.

SutiExpense review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Finance Director "

What do you like best?

SImple, cost effective, easy to manage. The workflow is easy, integration with QB is easy and user use is great. Easy reporting tools, setup new users and projects is very quick. Overall very easy to integrate and get up and running.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a little more flexibility in screen views. Love to see the client code on the expense report screen so you don't have to dig into each line item to make sure they are there.

Cost by clients/projects

SutiExpense review by Sabah R.
Sabah R.

"Suti Expense Report Impementation"

What do you like best?

The best part about the implementation and the team at Suti is that they are flexible to their customers business needs and they make everything as easy as they possibly can.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product! Very easy and user friendly!

We are doing away with excel sheet expense reports and moving towards a more digitized expense report procedure. Suti Expense Report Management will help alleviate the process of requesting approval, having employees explain and correct their expense reports, and mainly the time savings will be a huge benefit.

SutiExpense review by Courtney B.
Courtney B.

"Simple and Straightforward"

What do you like best?

Easy to use including uploading receipts and submitting reports.

What do you dislike?

Receipts to be edited should be an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful and easy to use

Reimbursements. Direct deposit

SutiExpense review by Donna G.
Donna G.

"Much easier to navigate than the prior version"

What do you like best?

Can include numerous trips to one day line item, instead of the old way of having separate lines for each trip to and from sites on one day.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any dislikes as of yet, but would like to print out my final report more easily.

Business problem solved is having to input several lines for a specific date. Benefits are that it is easier to navigate and paper submissions aren't misplaced

"Very good experience"

What do you like best?

Portability between mobile and computer application

What do you dislike?

Categories are not very well defined (do not exactly correspond to our fees), but this should be parameterized by my company

Some mistake in text recognition (need to check)

Euro currency to low in the list -should be set as preferred together with dollar-

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and adopt it!

Dramatically reduced the time to prepare expense report.

Tracking of receipt improved

Feedback from validation fast and efficient

SutiExpense review by Ron P.
Ron P.

"Great user experience, ease of use, convenient mobile app."

What do you like best?

Mobile app, plus ease of use. Also like historical archive of past expense reports.

What do you dislike?

the navigation to 'submit' an expense report is not necessarily intuitive. Many time I need to logout then login to be able to submit a report because I cannot remember how to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been a good value for us being a startup company.

Users all participate in managing expense reports, not just a central administrator.

User in Wireless

"SuitExpense for Small Business"

What do you like best?

The mobile app allows you to take pictures of receipts "on the fly" and upload them with ease.

What do you dislike?

This may be a company limitation, but payments and payment amounts will show under my transactions and will stay there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to get proper training on how to attach receipts, change expense types, etc.

This tool has helped solve expense issues and tracking with employees to ensure proper time submission of charges.

"Easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use and how companies can customize for particular items. Visibility from different devices helps while travelling.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to attach receipts to a particular line item instead of attaching just to a folder. Some of the graphics are large and take long to load while offshore with slower internet capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance. It does take a learning curve from other ways to report expenses, but I believe it is worth it and this is a great product.

Overcoming a downed market and adjusting business expenditures as such.

SutiExpense review by Greg N.
Greg N.

"SSVF Service Coordinator"

What do you like best?

Low paper usage and is easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

Errors occur too often. Some software issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Elimination of glitches and errors.

Elimination of paper check requests.

SutiExpense review by Kellie C.
Kellie C.

"Review of SuitExpense"

What do you like best?

This is product can be assessed anywhere from most any device, making it super convenient for last minute filing of expenses.

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't really have any complaints as a user.

I used to have to do expenses with an excel form and paper receipts. Suti makes it much more efficient and a neater process.

SutiExpense review by Eddie M.
Eddie M.

"Great experience thus far"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly upload receipts from my PC or smartphone.

What do you dislike?

Unable to change the category once the transactions have been imported in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign up for the trial and experience it first hand. SutiExpense offers a ton of great features.

Lost receipts and unaccounted for transactions. Quick turnaround times for our accounting team.

SutiExpense review by Britt W.
Britt W.

"MY CURRENT DAY TO DAY EXPENSE TRACKING TOOL."

What do you like best?

THE APP FOR IPHONE IS CLEAN. ONLY WHAT YOU NEED.

What do you dislike?

THE IPHONE APP FREEZES MORE THAN I WOULD LIKE IT TO.

MAINTAINING MARKET SHARE WHILE FACING INTENSE PRESSURE FROM COMPETITORS.

BLACKLIDGE CONTINUES TO HAVE THE ONLY TRUE TRACKLESS TACK AND OUR CUSTOMERS BENEFIT FROM THIS VALUE.

SutiExpense review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"Great experience with a expense report program"

What do you like best?

The program is very user friendly and easy to use. I like the reminders if a receipt isn't added.

What do you dislike?

Overall it is a great program. I dislike having to upload pictures, but there is no way around that.

N/A

User in Oil & Energy

"Excellent tool for logging travel expenses"

What do you like best?

This is an Excellent tool for logging travel expenses. I travel quite a bit for my company and we this exclusively for our expense reports.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything to dislike about a tool that makes your life so much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to see the ability to type onto any receipts that have been uploaded. Our accounting department requires us to type our Job code onto these receipts.

It allows accounting to review and process expenses quickly.

SutiExpense review by User

"Jenni SutiSoft"

What do you like best?

The ability to take pictures on my phone of receipts and the approval process.

What do you dislike?

So much that I am not fond of! I do not like that I have to enter desciptions in more than one screen. I also do not like that the system seldom reads the total accurately nor the name of the establishment. My time has more than quadrupled working on my expense report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

?

Expense Reporting- It is retracable.

User in Oil & Energy

"The product works fine and does what I need it to do."

What do you like best?

Receipts are easy to upload and the whole system is fairly intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The icons for editing, adding receipts, etc, are not especially helpful. I usually have to hunt around to find what I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product does what it is supposed to do. Apart from the icons that are not very helpful the system is pretty good.

I use this for my monthly expense account, thus not really solving any problems with the software.

"SutiExpense review"

What do you like best?

Quick easy way to log receipts/expenses. Iphone access is a plus!

What do you dislike?

Doesn't remember previously used words like a city name/business/reason for expense - lots of time wasted retyping the same thing over and over

Iphone app won't allow expense w/o a receipt

No spell check

Can't crop/rotate images

Multiple attendees have to be separated by semicolon (not a comma)

OCR doesn't work well

being reimbursed more accurately - not accidentally omitting reciepts

SutiExpense review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Awesome tool! Love the app."

What do you like best?

Easy to use app. Organized program. The bar graph, which breaks down expenses, is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a feature in the tool that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used other travel/expense programs for prior jobs. This one far exceeds any of the other processes I was used to. Very modern, very easy, very organized!

Keeping track of travel and expenses in a very organized way.

SutiExpense review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Very effective and helpful towards our company. "

What do you like best?

I like that it can be customized and easy to use for our company and employees.

What do you dislike?

Way to many options it can be confusing.

All travel and invoices are submitted through the software and it is very beneficial.

SutiExpense review by Executive Sponsor in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Executive Sponsor in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Purchaser for company and user"

What do you like best?

Integration with computer and smartphone to load receipts

What do you dislike?

The icons are not obvious as to what they are for.

It allows expense reports to be done in real time rather than waiting until the end of the month

"SutiExpense"

What do you like best?

The website is user friendly to someone who doesn't file expenses regularly. I have used the website once or twice and didn't have any issues with it.

What do you dislike?

Because there are so many categories, it took me some time to click around and find the correct option to file my expense under.

Our finance department is trying to find a more consistent way to track/reimburse expenses.

SutiExpense review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"I have used this product to submit check requests for almost a year now."

What do you like best?

It has made submitting check request extremely fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it it is fantastic.

Submitting check requests, follow up on check request and faster check request approval.

SutiExpense review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Our experience with SutiSoft has been good."

What do you like best?

It has saved us time processing expense reports.

What do you dislike?

Program works well but is awkward to set up.

Saves time in Accounting to process expense reports and allows them an efficient way to reject line items and send it back to the traveler and supervisor for more information. Allows travelers to capture expenses while traveling and easily submit an expense report for approval when not at the same location as the supervisor.

User in Oil & Energy

"Expenses for business purposes"

What do you like best?

The program is fairly simple to use. The categorize are nice at the bottom of the screen.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could save entries for entries that you have to put in multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used other programs and this one is fairly straight forward. I do not upload receipts but i will in the near future.

NA

"Expense Report"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and I like that it remembers addresses and other information so I don't have to retype it each month.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I cannot move my expenses around or insert one that I may have forgotten into the middle of the expense report.

It helps keep my expense report organized.

SutiExpense review by User

"My Suti Experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the friendly customer support.

What do you dislike?

The limited reporting capabilities. Would like more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding additional reporting capabilities.

It stream lines our financial approvals which decreases our processing time.

SutiExpense review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Suti expense"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to log everything into a computer program that has icons to represent each expense

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I send my receipts to the suti cloud and they are not there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice software program for all employees to use

I am able to review previous expenses, and a history is kept.

SutiExpense review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Good software"

What do you like best?

It allows us to organize our credit cards receipts and eliminate paper. Like different options between email and app.

What do you dislike?

It had trouble accepting Uber receipts at one point, but Suti fixed it after I mentioned it.

Reducing paper and organizing credit card statements and receipts. It has helped in both cases.

SutiExpense review by Duane C.
Duane C.

"Sutiexpense Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, upload of receipts and credit card statements. Ability to use anywhere in the world. Multiple currencies.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to any company that is looking for an online system that can be used anywhere and needs electronic storage of receipts.

Got rid of multiple excel sheets and manual storage of receipts.

SutiExpense review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Easy and accurate"

What do you like best?

So easy, can input expenses at any time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it's an amazing app. So easy to make submittals.

Time spent scanning receipts was rediculous. This is easy

User in Law Practice

"SutiExpense has been fairly easy and efficient."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it autosaves destinations and address to which we frequently travel.

What do you dislike?

The icons/tabs could be more user-friendly. They can be a bit confusing at times.

We are using SutiExpense in place of paper expense sheets, so it is much more efficient.

SutiExpense review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Efficient and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Very intuitive software with great flexibility to meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

The inability to send a reminder to the approver to review expense reports that haven't been approved after an extended period of time.

Helps eliminate paper in our office. Frees up time for our accounting department.

User in Wireless

"Great tool to help organize that busy travel lifestyle"

What do you like best?

You are not only able to use it from your computer but you can use the app on your mobile devise.

Very easy and simple to use. I can go back to review all my older expenses, emails are sent to me when submitted and when they are approved.

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike, just make sure you have the correct app on your phone.

able to take a snapshot of your receipts while on the go helps from forgetting them down the line.

"Suti Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to have all my submission on one page to review. Make sure nothing was missed. Quick approval process

What do you dislike?

Difficult scanning receipts on phone at times. Would rather scan on printer and e-mail the reciepts

quicker turn around with paperwork and approvals

SutiExpense review by Executive Sponsor in Oil & Energy
Executive Sponsor in Oil & Energy

"SutiExpense Review"

What do you like best?

I like the icons for the different expense categories.

What do you dislike?

The attachment of receipts isn't as clean cut as it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get it set up just like you want it to start.

I like the fact that it's all online.

"SutiExpense works well!"

What do you like best?

The extensive list of expense options and the mobile app

What do you dislike?

The steps are not intuitive when you are first learning to use the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a good mobile app that allows you to submit expenses and receipts using your phone

The ability to track my expenses by category is very beneficial.

"PhysAssist CTS"

What do you like best?

SutiExpense is a great way to upload business expenses in real time and have them sent to accounting for timely reimbursement.

What do you dislike?

The SutiExpense iPhone app does not offer full functionality. I would often have to complete uploading the receipt when I got to a proper computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get someone young who understands technology to explore all its subtle nuances.

Logistical problems of reimbursing our employees in a timely manner. The benefits include increased transparency and a streamlined, efficient process.

User in Oil & Energy

"Easy to use expense report management"

What do you like best?

Suti simplifies the process of managing expenses with an easy to use app which allows you to take a pic of your receipts. This is much more convenient than having to keep up with a bunch of paper receipts.

What do you dislike?

The login process for the app could be greatly simplified.

The product makes filing expense reports easier.

User in Food & Beverages

"Easy to use - reasonable lag."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick response time, great product.

What do you dislike?

Might consider more expense categories and titles. Also - taxable or donation

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it - it's easy to use and track

Quick recovery and seamless flow of expenses

"Very helpful "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Always available for technical support.

What do you dislike?

Will not recognize receipt for auto fill in

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very useful in getting expense paid quickly.

Faster to get expenses paid

SutiExpense review by Consultant in Wireless
Consultant in Wireless

"Positive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to take pictures of receipts and upload them.

What do you dislike?

Would like to complete and submit the expense report on my Android

It solves the issue of lost receipts.

SutiExpense review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"SutiExpense Review"

What do you like best?

its very easy to approve expenses for my direct reports.

What do you dislike?

it is a bit tedious to enter the individual expenses for your own expense report.

more efficient tracking of expenses.

User in Law Practice

"Not overly impressed or unimpressed so far"

What do you like best?

I have limited experience, but so far I have found no unusually special features to like or recommend

What do you dislike?

I believe that the level of detail I am required to input is needlessly burdensome at times.

Although I do not have an unduly negative experience with this product, it does not seem to go "above and beyond" in any ways that help me as a user

"SUTI IS JUST OK"

What do you like best?

it's relatively easy to navigate and the layout is logical.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the page does not respond. Does not work on the mobile app to upload receipts.

None

SutiExpense review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"SutiExpense Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of entry and the ability to be paperless

What do you dislike?

Under our company procedures in an entry is missing the report has to be declined and re-submitted.

Quicker submission of expense reports

User in Wireless

"Wav Inc. SutiExpense review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, receipt capture, quicker approvals.

What do you dislike?

Would like a description of the expense codes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

No more manual reports, faster approvals.

SutiExpense review by User in Higher Education

"SUTI is user friendly application that has easy customization for any business."

What do you like best?

It is user friendly. When I was new into this position, it took very little time to understand and start entering check requests

What do you dislike?

The search capability is very specific and takes some getting used to.

It's customization capabilities are easy to use

SutiExpense review by User in Music
User in Music

"SutiExpense is a business Must"

What do you like best?

This product has been a godsend for managing and analyzing my business expenses

What do you dislike?

I dislike the templates that are provided

I am able to track my expenses which has helped my bottom line.

SutiExpense review by Administrator in Wireless
Administrator in Wireless

"Wonderful support!!"

What do you like best?

The site and app are easy to navigate and it gives all of the conveniences of the more expensive systems.

What do you dislike?

The app does not allow you pull up your itinerary, however I have been told this is in progress.

manual reports

SutiExpense review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"SutiExpense Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for SutiExpense.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the difficulty that I face when adding receipts to an existing report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

I haven't solved any problems or realized an benefits.

SutiExpense review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"SutiExpense is straightforward and simple to use"

What do you like best?

Fairly simple to use. Booking trips are easy to do. Uploading receipts is simple.

What do you dislike?

The receipt scanning usually does not match up.

Much easier to use than our previous method using spreadsheets.

User in Food & Beverages

"Director of operations "

What do you like best?

Quick login nice colors Easy interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Products works well great tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

Timely reporting

Learning about SutiExpense?

* We monitor all SutiExpense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.