SutiExpense

SutiExpense is an online expense report software solution that automates the expense management process and helps to increase productivity levels of employees and makes tracking expenses easier for employees and management. It can be easily configured to meet the unique expense reporting needs of small, medium and large businesses.

Work for SutiExpense?

Learning about SutiExpense?

SutiExpense Reviews

Ask SutiExpense a Question
Showing 80 SutiExpense reviews
SutiExpense review by <span>Greg W.</span>
Greg W.

"On the road again"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating and being able to complete in no time at all. It use to take me a better part of a day to submit my expenses they way my employer had me do it before. Using SutiExpense has enabled me to do my expenses in minutes when I capture my receipts at the time of purchase allowing me to get back on the road again selling product (making money).

What do you dislike?

At times it seems to hang up on the computer not my mobile. On my computer I would have to redo entering the expense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program, it detects double entries and gets it right the first time. For those that want to save a lot of time, this is a must have.

More time to do other things like selling product. I travel the western US and it's nice that I do not need my computer to complete.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SutiExpense
SutiExpense review by <span>Dionne F.</span>
Dionne F.

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

SutiExpense has been a very valuable tool for recording trips and calculating millage. Before using SutiExpense employees would have enter all information accurately, make calculations, and attach hard copies of receipts for submission. And if that wasn't enough, the expense report needed to be physically delivered by messenger service to correct department. But wait, if corrections needed to be made, another expense form would need to be completed and resubmitted. SutiExpense allows for mistakes and changes without have to create an entire new document.

What do you dislike?

There is too much white on the screen and is difficult for me to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important that all users have a complete training before using this product. Although the product is not difficult to navigate, those who are not comfortable with computers will have much difficulty.

I have become more confident that expenses are now being reported, calculated, and reimbursed more accurately and promptly.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

SutiExpense review by <span>Myca S.</span>
Myca S.

"Flexible solution for expense reporting"

What do you like best?

SutiExpense provides a streamlined way for our staff across multiple states to submit requests and receive payment in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a broader reports function and search-ability within previous requests. Also, a reports only user option for our non-finance/non-approver staff who need access to information.

Previously expense requests were all paper generated across a dozen offices in different states. This lead to duplicate requests, lost requests and plenty of confusion with requests sent via email, fax or snail mail.

SutiExpense simplified our process and helped speed up our payment process.

SutiExpense review by Administrator

"SUTI EXPENSE IS A LIFE SAVER"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is an invaluable tool for helping our over 200 corporate card users keep track and process their corporate expenses on a monthly basis. Additionally, we are now eliminating the need for manual entry of expense into our accounting systems which has already saved hundreds of hours over the past two month. Furthermore, the reporting tools are super helpful to us as we can now track and review spending users to ensure they are staying on budget and identify overages.

What do you dislike?

Truthfully, there is nothing at this point that I can say bad about them. Their team is very helpful and was willing to customize the expense reconciliation process for us which AGAIN SAVES US A TON OF TIME!!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The major benefits of using SUTIExpense are as follows:

1. Software is easy to use and flexible. It allows our users to easily capture and keep track of receipts for each transaction. Additionally, it has OCR technology that is good at matching receipt to credit card transactions.

2. Easy to implement for any organization. We are very large and the implementation went relatively smoothly.

3. Easy

See above.

SutiExpense review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Easy to use and keeps me organized!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can take photos of your receipts when you are on the go so you don't have to worry about losing them! I also like that you can have multiple cards and pull up expenses only for that card and you don't have to sort through them on your own.

What do you dislike?

I find it hard to navigate between myself and who I am a delegate for. I often find myself having to go between the two and being the delegate has a different way of working than what it does for yourself. I would also like to see Suti have the capability to retract receipts. sometimes I put the wrong receipt with the wrong expense then I cant get it back into my que.

I am submitting my expense report for both myself and the president of the company. I have realized it makes it easier to track his spending and he is able to upload receipts on the go which makes it easier for me to get the expense report in on time.

SutiExpense review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Expense Reporting Efficiencies for Our Frequent Travelers"

What do you like best?

You can process and approve expense reports from anywhere at any time, as well as being able to send receipts to the expense repository immediately. It is easy to use, fast, reliable and smooth. Finally, when reviewing expense reports, it is nice to have each line item matched to its corresponding receipt.

What do you dislike?

When submitting receipts to the repository, once in awhile (10-15% of the time), it takes quite a while for the software to put the receipt into the repository (sometimes it takes 24 hours for a hotel invoice to get into the SutiSoft repository - this occurs when the hotel has sent one of our users an email attachment, and then our user forwards this receipt to the SutiExpense repository). On occasion, the customer support takes several hours to get back to our users. It is hard to identify postage stamp sized receipts when trying to match the receipts with expenses. And when reviewing expense reports, if someone has several to/from locations for mileage listed on one line item, I can't see all the individual trip details (don't know how to expand this to see all detail). Also, if someone doesn't give a business purpose at all or a sufficient business purpose for a meal, hotel charge, airfare receipt, etc., the reviewer can't add to the notes in this individual line item. You can add a note to the overall expense report, but it would be nice to be able to do this by line item. Also, it would be nice to be able to review receipts at full size right away, rather than having to make additional clicks each time you want to be able to get a better look at a receipt.

Our frequent travelers are able to put together and submit expense reports more efficiently and quickly than they were able to in the past. Accounting is also able to review expense reports more quickly as well. Also able to split certain expenses to various departments easier than in the past.

Learning about SutiExpense?

* We monitor all SutiExpense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.