Swagbucks

3.8

Swagbucks is the Web's premier rewards and loyalty destination.

Work for Swagbucks?

Learning about Swagbucks?

Swagbucks Reviews

Ask Swagbucks a Question
Showing 389 Swagbucks reviews
Swagbucks review by Lucian M.
Lucian M.

"Swagbucks - earn with surveys, games, deals and more"

What do you like best?

Diversity of surveys, games, videos, deals. I use it for close to 2 years now and I always get rewards. I like do fill out surveys, but also to discover and try out different products. Also you get cash back when you buy items that you need from your favorite stores like Amazon, Dell, Roots, and much more. You can apply for financial products, grocery websites, eating delivery apps, trying games or different apps and much more. For some products you need to wait for 4 to 6 weeks or more, depending on the product requirements.

What do you dislike?

Some surveys pay low, sometimes you get errors, some surveys are too long. Generally, lately, the survey experience improved considerably. The rewards are applied automatically, either for surveys or cash back for items. If you don't see a reward after the expected wait period, you can contact the receptive customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with surveys and big offers to save more faster

Earn extra money in gift cards, cash back or PayPal.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Swagbucks
Swagbucks review by Hannah J.
Hannah J.

"Swagbucks is a great tool for interacting with people"

What do you like best?

I love that so many people use Swagbucks. Because it is such a wide platform, this product's use is endless. From having users earn rewards to buying merchandise, the possibilities of this product are numerous. Personally, I love that we can link and advertise on multiple different links on this product. In addition, we can have surveys give different award amounts to the user. As a user, I absolutely love how easy it is to earn rewards and cash them in for different products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the surveys time out or lose connection and any progress isn't saved. So, in essence, you lose the time you have spent on that survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to those who need to incentive others to know your brand.

As a business, you can get your name out their by offering incentives to the user by having them buy products/services and reward them, or by watching your ad, or by answering questions.

What Customer Advocacy solution do you use?

Swagbucks review by Akshay V.
Akshay V.

"Good way to earn on the sides"

What do you like best?

The survey questions are very genuine and simple and if the person does not want to answer that question, there is an option for that too. The best part is the time and rewards. They also donate to charity. Refer Friends to earn and when they earn, you get 10% of their income. This is the best part of this website.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, you don't get rewarded even if you complete the survey taking 20-25 minutes of time.

When you enter any survey you make sure that you must be rewarded by some points.

Also sometimes the website does not load properly on the browser. Mobile application is what I personally prefer and recommend others to use. It is free to download on any platform including iOS or android.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommended for people who want to earn on the sides.

Earning on the sides is always good, you can even donate to charity.

Donating to the charity is always good. You can earn just by answering surveys or referring friends.

Swagbucks review by Michele L.
Michele L.

"Swagbucks Isn't Just Another Survey Site"

What do you like best?

I like that Swagbucks offers a variety of ways to earn Swagbucks. It's not only surveys. You can get credit for making purchases, watching videos and one of the easiest ways to earn is by using it as your search engine.

What do you dislike?

I'm in patient by nature so it seems to take too long to rack up points. But again, I believe it's more my nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use.. There are several ways to earn Swagbucks that can be used to purchase Amazon gift cards or sent to your payoal account. There are also different stores that you can use your pointa at. It's very easy to stack up points. You can earn a certain percentage of points for purchases at stores most people would shop at. You can also earn points by watching videos, playing games, doing surveys and using Swagbuck's search engine.

I have not yet used Swagbucks for business. The benefits that I realize are the shopping benefits. I try to make enough to use my Swagbucks for my monthly Amazon purchases.

Swagbucks review by Abigail T.
Abigail T.

"My experience using Swagbucks"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is a fairly easy way to earn extra money through gift cards, and the variety of ways this program allows you to earn points is also refreshing. You can take surveys, watch videos, and even buy gift cards and play video games to earn points!

What do you dislike?

The amount of time and effort required versus the payoff seemed to be a bit off, with myself putting in at least 5+ hours only to make 5-10 dollars. That is something that might be nice to see change in the user's favor (bigger payoff for the work put in).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good product, and if you are dedicated enough to stick with it, you can make some money and earn gifts.

This is a great way to get gift cards that can be gifted to our partners and used as incentive for job development. Although it requires some effort to make money with this program, there is no cost to use it

Swagbucks review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Swabucks For Business - Brand-Building & Employee Rewards"

What do you like best?

It works without any work. We always recommend Swagbucks to our CPG clients because it reaches an already active online buying audience. Participants just buy what they intended to, and the system automatically adds up their swagbucks. They can choose to buy gift cards with the SB points, and keep buying or give the gift cards for gifts or use them later. We use Swagbucks internally for business expense reporting: EX: Expedia, Hotels.com, Amazon which are sites we use most often for business so all of their expenses are in one place and they enjoy the rewards.

What do you dislike?

The Swagbucks app takes up a bit more active screen real estate than they need to and at times it's annoying. If I'm reading a business article that has an ad for coffee on it, Swagbucks drops down and thinks I should buy coffee now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are always recommending this to our CPG clients as you get direct exposure to an active online buying audience. You can use it to have that same audience take surveys and they get rewards for doing so to go buy more of your product. I also recommend it as a great employee benefit that isn't expensive but is a great reward.

We are always seeking to add great employee benefits that aren't expensive but are great rewards. We're also always seeking ways to help make expense reporting easier, more timely and more accurate.

We are also always looking for innovative ways for our CPG customers to reach and engage an active online buying audience.

Swagbucks review by Christin W.
Christin W.

"Decent way to get gift cards"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it can be. Earning a gift card passively while doing things that you normally do? Yes, please! Shopping for the office has never been more fun. The points back system is pretty varied, there are a lot of stores that participate. The surveys can be a little brutal to get through (if you can actually make it to the end,) but there are so many ways to earn points that there should always be something for everyone. I also enjoy the surprise swag codes during my day and surprise points rewarded for searches sometimes.

What do you dislike?

In order to earn many points quickly, you must be willing to take surveys and watch videos unless you shop online with a 'participating' store. Surveys are almost impossible to finish, let alone get credit for, and sometimes the Swagbutton turns off for no reason, meaning you will not get the credit for your shopping if you check out without it activated. I need to keep an eye on it and sometimes open a new window at the site to reactivate the button so I get credit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works best if you either shop online a lot, or have a lot of free time to watch videos and complete surveys. Worth the time it takes to download the Swagbutton, I use it multiple times a day.

Our Office Manager has made me the person in the office that does all the ordering ever since she found out I can get credit for the supplies we need anyway. This solved confusing inventory issues we had as well as organized the office supply invoices as I only shop for the office at 2 places now, as opposed to many. I save up all the gift cards we get and put them towards things for the office that the Big Boss wants, but doesn't know he wants. :) (Like Christmas lights, or a shiny new candy bowl.)

Swagbucks review by Renee H.
Renee H.

"Effort equals money"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of completing surveys, tasks, watching videos, and more to earn points that equal cash or gift cards. Information is explained beforehand which is great for prerequisites.

What do you dislike?

A lot of SB do NOT calculate properly! Or you spent the 5 minutes entering and answering and do not qualify! There should be more points invested even if you do not qualify to get you motivated to even answer most of the name, email, address, age, gender...and other background questions. Frequently, you complete a challenge and never receive payout. Which can be irritating for longer, 20 minute, links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like everything, it is what you make of it. For a user point of view—if you put the time in to help businesses, answer surveys and questionnaires, and dedicate yourself to not qualifying and still trying then there will be benefit involved.

Benefits are that you can turn your Swagbucks into gift cards and never have to buy your morning coffee again! That’s such a great benefit.

Swagbucks review by Layne C.
Layne C.

"Nice way to earn points for gift cards"

What do you like best?

It's really convenient having the Swagbucks button on my home page of my internet browser and it pops up every time there is a chance to earn. It seems to work on most of the websites I visit instead of just a few with gives more opportunities to earn points and eventually gift cards to places. There are also multiple options for the gift cards they offer and multiple ways to earn points. If you go to their website, you can do small tasks to earn points or earn more points by signing up for various products or rewards. Some of the tasks are enjoyable as well and don't take much time. Some of the tasks are even things I would normally do anyway and now I'm getting something from doing them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pop-ups on every page I go to on the internet can get annoying. It would be nice if the pop-up did not take up so much of the screen but was a small flashing button perhaps. Just something smaller to allow you to notice that there may be chances to earn but it doesn't block anything on the webpage you are looking at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely give it a try! You can earn rewards for things you do already.

Any business tools I purchase online I can earn points from. I have realized that I'm purchasing these things anyway so it's nice to earn something for them. There are many benefits you can earn from Swagbucks. The website is also pleasant to visit and navigate through. The buttons are all very large and the pictures are relevant and inviting.

Swagbucks review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Swagbucks Passive Holiday Income"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is the best way to make some passive Holiday income without much work. You can do simple surveys, get points for shopping at stores online you already shop at, and even set up your computer watch advertisements and videos. Points turn into gift cards. If done throughout the year, it can be a great income stream for Christmas gifts.

What do you dislike?

There are options for signing up for free gifts or subscriptions, but sometimes those do not pay out like they claim they do. I would recommend folks to stay away from signing up for "free subscriptions" or trying to get free samples for points. One other feature that needs improvement is their App. There are other survey and gift card websites that have far better mobile applications. Improving their mobile app and allowing users to be able to do more is something that needs improvement. In today's technological age, most people use their mobile app far more than a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Swagbucks is a great way to earn gift cards. It is free and if you spend 30 minutes a day you could easily have $200 in gift cards by Christmas next year. Start on January 1st - make it a New Years Resolution - and don't worry about not having enough money for next year's Christmas gifts. It's a great website, secure and easy!

Swagbucks is a good way for businesses to advertise their products. It's a good way for folks to find products they probably normally wouldn't had they not have viewed the video and advertising. In return the person viewing the video will get points towards gift cards. It's a win win for everyone.

Swagbucks review by Marissa G.
Marissa G.

"Easy Survey's"

What do you like best?

I like that you can take simple surveys, watch videos and have a lot of options for rewards. For paypal, gift cards, it makes it very easy.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it is going to take a lot of surveys to save up for any good paypal rewards. The giftcards look great and all, but I would like to actually get paid for my time taking the surveys and watching the videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it a little easier for guests to qualify for the surveys. To win any of the paypal cash outs it takes a very long time, and it would be nice to have surveys and videos have more payout, and be easier qualified to complete.

The business problems I am solving for myself is to make more money. I do surveys to make extra money on the side and I think that it is great.

Swagbucks review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Make extra money the easy way!"

What do you like best?

I like the different ways to earn money, so it does not get tedious. There are surveys, videos to watch, shopping opportunities for many stores, and other activities you can try out to earn SwagBucks.

Also, you can redeem the SwagBucks for many gift cards, or even PayPal to get actual cash.

There are also contests frequently and you can earn bonus SwagBucks as well. Also there is in-home testing for products as a way to earn more SwagBucks. You just have to complete surveys to get qualified for the in-home testing of products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes surveys do not credit, but if you take screen grabs of the completion page, then you usually get credit after the issue is researched on the Swagbucks end. You just have to submit a support ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SwagBucks is meant to help you generate additional cash, but mostly for personal use. You can purchase office or business related items, but there are thousands of other merchants and gift cards that can be earned and redeemed.

Although Swagbucks is not for business productivity specifically, I have purchased some office products and earned SwagBucks by using the SwagsBucks extension.

I have also purchased business items with gift cards after they have been redeemed.

Swagbucks review by Ryanne R.
Ryanne R.

"Swagbucks takes little effort to earn money"

What do you like best?

I like being able to complete surveys, stream videos, and purchase items while earning money. I like that it is very user friendly. I like that you get to choose how to cash in on your rewards and that they don't expire.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they increase your daily minimum as you do more activities. The minimum gets so high that I run out of activities to perform. I wouldn't mind if it increased each day of the week, but then decreases when you get back to the start of the week.

I like to browse on Swagbucks to see what companies or products are trending. I also like to take survey's knowing it is helpful to other companies. And, I like ordering company supplies through businesses that are on Swagbuck's.

Swagbucks review by Maggie M.
Maggie M.

"Swagbucks has been a tried-and-true search engine for me"

What do you like best?

I've been using Swagbucks for over 6 years, and I love how the experience has grown into a user-friendly and fun way to search and earn online rewards. I have earned so many Swagbucks over the years which I've redeemed for Amazon or Starbucks gift cards. I've been able to save them and purchase big items, purchase a considerable amount of gifts, or even treat myself to a book or coffee.

What do you dislike?

I haven't always been pleased with the choices for special offers. Sometimes the surveys will disqualify you after you've completed a significant portion of it. I stopped doing surveys years ago because of this. It wasn't worth the time anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get involved with the community, reach out to support (they are really helpful) and recommend this service to others for referral credits.

It makes searching and learning about new services fun! I've realized that the search engine can pull up results that haven't been picked up in other search engines.

Swagbucks review by Babis D.
Babis D.

"Something to do in your free time and make some extra bucks!"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is a great way to make online money by taking some easy surveys, playing online games and entering in their sweepstakes ! Swagbucks offers a variety of ways of making money online while having fun. Swagbucks offers the user the opportunity to achieve swag points that you can conver to anything you want from Gift Cards to Paypal money. Not only does Swagbucks offer surveys to earn cash but Swagbucks also also offers a great referral program! For every referral, you'll get 10% of their earnings for life! You can invite them through email, by sharing your referral link or by using their promotion banners.

What do you dislike?

The length of some of the surveys, sometimes a’re way too long,it is gimmicky and crowded with fake offers (like mobile games, etc.).The site itself is a bit disorganized, which can make it confusing for some. It also kind of makes it seem like a scam, but I assure you it is not! Sometimes the surveys offers and Discover offers don't credit and say that you don't match their needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No business problems. Benefit is extra income, although slow. It could at least give some few extra SB points so it could be easier for us.

Swagbucks review by Ranjan Kumar B.
Ranjan Kumar B.

"One destination for Harvesting Rewards and Search whatever you want!!!"

What do you like best?

I like the multi-faceted services offered by Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a cool, dashing and very importantly a ‘make you busy’ site. Swagbucks (SB) has been a part and parcel of my life since December 2016. I was a bit confused in initial days mainly because of lots of operations, icons, and links. However, once I got familiar with, I got to know that it’s a place for multiple activities which suites very well to 21st Century people like me who believe in multi-tasking. It’s a reward site (for small tasks like surveys, special offers, trade-in programs, shopping etc.). It is also a great search-engine backed by Google itself.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the low conversion of available surveys and offers especially for me as an Indian. I have tried many surveys with a very few worked for me. The amount of reward is good but it is less in comparison to the time you spend. SB need to bring more surveys and offers for Indian citizens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Swagbucks is a great site for reward programs that would take less time to bag some bucks every day. I have been using it since 2016. Interestingly, you can earn just for using it as a search engine You may devote at least 30 minutes every day to get the maximum out of the site. Be it survey or offers there is a great demand among users to grab these earning opprtuities. All surveys and offers have limitations in terms of time, geography and target groups. Hence, one should use it every day and participate in surveys and offers as soon as they see the opportunities.

I am solving two business problems and getting two benefits using Swagbucks since I am using it.

1) I am using it as a dedicated search engine. It is safe and useful.

2) I am using it for brand advocacy. It became possible as Swagbucks is itself a big brand.

Swagbucks review by Katherine W.
Katherine W.

"Interesting piece of Technology"

What do you like best?

I like that I can earn a little bit of extra money from this during work! The fact that you can have a lot of opportunities and things that gain you extra money. Like when you use certain websites, you can add more websites that you don't always use. I like that it shows you which websites that you spend on will gain you swagbucks. It is a clever way for companies to get you to spend money, or more money even, on their products. That is a benefit to you and to the companies that you buy from. It means that they will stay in business longer and you can use their products and benefits longer, too!! :)

What do you dislike?

I dislike all of the ads and popups that show up. The popups are just deals and surveys that you can do, really. However, they do get a bit annoying when you don't want to do a survey at that point in time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are willing to have the toolbar! It really helps with knowing when you can earn rewards.

Swagbucks gives me an opportunity to earn a little bit extra while I do what I do normally. I also am able to take surveys when I need a little extra oomph that week or month!

I recommend that you pay attention to the normal websites you go to! They sometimes pop up with the Swagbucks logo, and you can use that for your benefit. You should always click to add Swagbucks so you get the bonus points on everything you spend! :)

Swagbucks review by Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.

"An interesting way for customers to learn about you and earn free stuff"

What do you like best?

Search the web and complete surveys to earn points towards gift cards and other items - consumers love that sort of thing so of course, it will garner a lot of engagement.

What do you dislike?

All the emails for trial offers are ridiculous and may deter people from going through the process entirely. It seems like a younger audience which is good and bad - really depends on what type of product you have and the audience you need to reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out what you want to know before you go forth with the process - meaning what is it you want to learn from consumers? Think of how you can get the info you want and move forward.

Reach a new audience that you wouldn't normally be able to. Learn about what it is they like and find new ways to market to them.

Swagbucks review by Riley F.
Riley F.

"Swagbucks Benefits"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to complete surveys and get rewarded for completing them! It is a super easy and convenient way to get benefits for providing my opinions and experiences.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long some of the surveys can be and how time consuming some of them are. Also, it will sometimes "un-match" you from a survey if it does not think you are a good fit which can be frustrating as it will tell you halfway through the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you will qualify for the survey before you begin to fill it out because you will often get told in the middle of the survey that you do not meet the requirements or criteria for the survey. So, ensure that you align with what the survey is looking for before completing it.

The benefits are that you can receive benefits for completing surveys about components of your everyday life. It is hard to solve business problems with this app, however it is useful for gaining rewards for providing your skilled, business opinion.

Swagbucks review by John S.
John S.

"Swagbucks: Great Side Money, If Done Right"

What do you like best?

We like how Swagbucks helps us make a little pocket change once in a while. Ever since this past summer, we've made $192 on Swagbucks. We like how Swagbucks can be earned quickly and easily by investing in other peoples' products, by which you can get a return in the form of SB, where 1 SB is approximately one cent (or a little bit over 1 cent, depending on whether or not you are buying gift cards).

What do you dislike?

We dislike how Swagbucks videos and surveys earn such little money. At most times, earning minimum wage earns more than Swagbucks videos and surveys. Plus, these videos and surveys are most often not profitable, due to the fact that electricity costs and wifi or data costs needed to run these videos and surveys are higher than actual earnings in SB. Also, SB takes so much time to process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Swagbucks, make sure that you give yourself enough time to plan for rewards.

Through Swagbucks, we are solving the business problem of not being able to receive pocket change for spare time. Whether it be time spent waiting in line for something, or on the phone for a customer, we want to make sure that we are using our time efficiently and making a little bit of pocket change. Free time adds up over time, and we want to make sure that we are resourceful with our time for our company.

Swagbucks review by Spencer S.
Spencer S.

"Swagbucks messes up with computers"

What do you like best?

The principle of giving people something in exchange for their opinion is great. People are more likely to answer a questionnaire if they can earn stuff. The other positive aspect is the fact that it tells you about how long each questionnaire takes so people know what to expect.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it slows down user's computers and it keeps popping windows out of the blue. Sometimes I feel like it could give virus to people's computers. It constantly asks me to add swag buttons which again, slow down my computer, and are annoying. I

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not recommend since I feel like it installs a lot of extra stuff that you don't need and just slow your computer down and potentially may give you virus.

No benefits in my business so far.

Swagbucks review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Swagbucks is a great way to earn money by taking surveys on your own time!"

What do you like best?

It is convenient and probably has the best "prizes" out of all of the survey applications I've used before. The surveys are relatively short and the earnings are good. You're able to take surveys, watch videos, and purchase items in order to earn points to redeem as cash or gift cards.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Swagbucks will have you start the survey and then half way through they realize you are not the right candidate and you're not able to take the survey any longer. I wish they would have a better protocol for reviewing candidates so that I would not waste so much time taking a survey I can't earn points on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It is an easy to way to take surveys and network while earning points for cash and gift cards.

Swagbucks is a great way to get more familiar with programs and ideas. They also have advertisements that you can watch in order to earn points to redeem. It is convenient and easy to use.

Swagbucks review by Farid S.
Farid S.

"Very Low Rewards for Participants - Unable to see Long Term Strategy"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is easy to use. You install the app, enter a few pieces of personal information, and voila, you are presented with different money making opportunities that range from watching videos, performing surveys, giving feedback on miscellaneous items, etc. From a marketing standpoint, I know I can target a younger audience that is looking to make a few dollars.

What do you dislike?

The rewards are far too low, for example, performing tasks that take upwards 15 to 30 minutes will yield maybe $2 at the most and even so, many times they tell you that you are not qualified, even after having answered multiple questions. This gets old after a while and as a user of the application it becomes tedious to use.

From a marketing standpoint, although I will get a swarm of low income earners who are seeking to make a dollar here and there, I am fully aware that they will do anything to bend the system in order to become qualified enough to be selected as a participants or quickly answer survey questions in order to get the reward. You simply cannot expect valuable information coming out of any type of marketing research that comes from here, unless you are secretly promoting a brand to the audience in a subliminal fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Examine your audience. If your audience is young adults looking to do anything to earn a dollar here or there, go for it, but if you're looking to do brand awareness to this sector, by all means, go for it.

As a user, I wanted to earn money but from a marketing standpoint, I was researching it to see if we could market our products through it in a subliminal way.

Swagbucks review by User in Financial Services

"Fun App to Earn Bucks for Swag*"

What do you like best?

This application provides the opportunity to earn points and then redeem them for giftcards. Points can be earned by simply surfing the web, watching videos, completing surveys. You also earn Swagbucks for shopping through their application.

What do you dislike?

When I tried to login multiple times on the android app, I received error messages advising that the server couldn't be reached. This is very problematic. The search engine the site uses is through Yahoo, so even though you're earning Swagbucks, you need to utilize Yahoo as a search engine which is a downside to this if you are used to using alternative search engines (Google)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend users of this application to be wary of special-offers which may end up costing the user more than the reward offer is actually worth. (E.g Having to spend $20.00 for a special-offer and only earning half the amount of that in Swagbucks) Users looking to sign-up for special-offers with companies need to be wary of these companies brand-reputation before signing up. Also, some survey's may be time-consuming and may not be financially profitable in the long-run. Users need to be aware of this before venturing off into the Swagbucks universe.

It is very easy to rack up Swagbucks via this interface as the program is very simple to use.

Swagbucks review by Samantha R.
Samantha R.

"Swagbucks is a great way to earn rewards"

What do you like best?

I like their surveys the best because it is easy to do and yet I actually learn new things every time I take a new survey. They even convince me to purchase things outside of what I usually do! Additionally, they offer cash back on things I already was going to purchase!

What do you dislike?

Like all "paid" services, sometimes it can all be overwhelming and I will tend to stop using Swagbucks for a short time before heading back. Also, Swagbucks appears to be deceiving about their referral program, as they say you will earn your referral's points too (but only once they make a certain amount).

I've gotten some free rewards, but more importantly I have learned real information about products I use or want to use! I learned about flea and tick prevention for my dogs- things that I had not previously known!

Swagbucks review by User in Internet

"Easy Money"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the variety of surveys, games, etc. As a work from home mom of 3, I enjoy participating in surveys that concern finances, products I purchase and entertainment. I've also earned points by referring Swagbucks to my friends and family. Overall, it is an easy way to earn free gift cards and I will continue to recommend Swagbucks.

What do you dislike?

The website itself can be overwhelming when just joining. It took a few attempts at playing on the website until I felt more comfortable in navigating. Also, due to personal preferences, etc, you may not qualify to participate in all surveys, but will not find that information out until you've answered several questions. That can feel time consuming to not earn full amount of points. However, for every survey attempted, you can still earn one point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time! It is a real and legit way to earn gift cards. I wouldn't spend hours upon hours because the time spent on surveys, games, etc can add up and it may not be worth it in the end for a $25 gift card. However, chipping away at earning points while playing games, surveys and completing tasks is pretty simple and can be fun down time.

I have realized the value of marketing techniques. Everything matters in marketing; is the slogan too lengthy /wordy, will these colors and branding positively or negatively effect consumers?

Swagbucks review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Swag bucks review"

What do you like best?

I like that Swagbucks is a website where you can earn rewards by doing activities you normally do. I can shop, search the web, watch videos and play games, print coupons, and, the best part, complete surveys. Every time I complete an activity I earn Swagbucks. This application is a great way to bring in a lot of extra money! I've already made over $300 with it!

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, I feel that it is difficult to find tasks relevant to me that will earn me swagbucks. I often forget that I can complete tasks through this program and miss out on what it might have to offer me. A lot of times, I get disqualified from completing surveys. Because of this, I miss out on a lot of survey opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have enough time to dedicate completing surveys--they are well worth it when you put forth the time and effort to complete them! In addition, always, always, always use the Swagbucks search method--you will frequently get surprised with bonus SB. They might seem small at first, but the rewards add up real quickly, making it well worth it.

I don't believe that there are any problems that this program is necessarily helping me solve. It is a nice resource to complete the tasks I complete on a regular basis and be able to earn rewards for it; however, I don't find it motivating enough to make me want to complete the tasks. Occasionally, there is an issue with a reward showing up. The company isn't too expedient on returning an email when there is an issue.

Swagbucks review by J B.
J B.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is fun! The search function and ability to earn rewards keeps you entertained for a long time. It is an up and comer and in my opinion will someday be compared to the likes of google. The surveys and daily polls never seem to disappoint me! Content is fresh and they are good at keeping it up to date.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the userface as I feel that it is a bit cluttered. I also dislike how long it takes to earn rewards, but it is not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Swagbucks is a smart choice for both business and consumers because both can get a lot out of it including cash, discounts and rewards!

We have ads at the beginning of their videos. I have realized that using swagbucks gets our reach a lot further than it would with standard advertising.

Swagbucks review by User in Financial Services

"Swagbucks for Extra Cash"

What do you like best?

I use Swagbucks as a quick way to pick up about $20 a month with very little effort. Use it as your search engine, answer quick surveys and keep videos running in the background.

What do you dislike?

Remember that each swagbuck is essentially one cent. Do what you can, but don’t spend eight hours earning 200 swagbucks (that’s $2!). I like to click through videos or answer surveys when I’m watching tv on the couch and not really doing anything anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t rely on this as a way to earn a lot of extra money. You’ll see people claiming they make a hundred a month, but they must be spending hours to do so.

I’m not really solving business problems, but I do realize it’s a quick easy way to have an extra $20 a month. I usually let mine stack up and cash in when I need a gift (baby, bridal, birthday, etc). The benefits are that you are in control and you can spend as little or as much time as you want using it.

Swagbucks review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.

"Great for fun and to make extra money"

What do you like best?

I like that you can be on your computer and be making money. IT's pretty quick and easy especially after you have been doing it a while. There are many ways to earn money. It can be like an "Ebates" type system where you click through before you make a purchase, you can read emails and earn cash, or you can put in "swag codes" and earn points for gift cards.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's hard to log out of, especially if you connect through a social media account. It can be very time consuming. To make good money, you have to be VERY constant with it. It can be very time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great but it is time consuming for consumers. So it's best to make sure that you are reaching a certain audience.

It can create revenue. It can help you reach an audience that you might not have reached before. As a consumer, it's an easy way to make money.

Swagbucks review by Timothy V.
Timothy V.

"Great supplemental income"

What do you like best?

I like the passive videos that they have. During the end of quarters and near the holiday seasons you can make quite a bit of money. They also have a large community that alert you to easy offers that reward you with more points. They also run events to reward more points. My favorite GPT

What do you dislike?

Its just to bad that users like myself get soft banned from passive videos. Also earnings is dedicated by the amount advertising dollars that dry out during q1 and q2

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say advertisers should pay for swagbucks service because it has a large user base and lots of people they can advertise to.

Advertisers get a lot of visability because users will play videos constantly. Even though it can be passive advertisements will still be seens esp how swagbucks makes the advertisement take up your whole screen

Swagbucks review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use—if you have time "

What do you like best?

There are a lot of different options for engaging with prospects on the site. Surveys, product trial reward, etc. Depending on what your audience is looking for, you can probably find at least one option for engagement on this site--or try multiple and see what works best.

What do you dislike?

I’ve experienced loading issues on the site. Often I have to refresh the site and start over on what I'm working on or just try again another time. As a user this is frustrating, but knowing that this could be the experience of other users as well is a yellow flag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out as a user, see how people might engage.

Great option for surveys. People here are already looking to take surveys for rewards or try products at a discount or for rewards, so it's an already-engaged audience and easy to get to qualified participants/reach prospects.

Swagbucks review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Fantastic Way to Earn a Bit of Holiday Income"

What do you like best?

Using Swagbucks is an easy way to make a rather passive income by playing games and filling out services. Ideally, it would be a fantastic marketing platform to put your product in front of your target audiences. Swagbucks is constantly being marketed as a budget/passive income-driven service, so I am not surprised when I hear from a much wider target audience.

What do you dislike?

Many of the surveys available don't end up crediting the user. It's a shame because then it leaves a sour note for that product on Swagbucks. Despite this, Swagbucks is often seen in a positive light, thus shining on its product catalog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Swagbucks will be mainly used for personal use, though you can find useful items that you can use to grow your business. Perfect for brand recognition and being synonymous with saving money.

Mainly just using the service as another avenue for revenue. It has worked from a consumer and business standpoint. When starting my small merchandising business, I was allowed to set target points for a consumer, and finding that target was key.

Swagbucks review by Virginia C.
Virginia C.

"Product used for survey taking "

What do you like best?

I like that you can take surveys to make a little extra money. The surveys are user friendly and easy to take. They are usually relative to my life style and personal likings, as well as quick and not too time consuming.

What do you dislike?

The amount of junk emails and SPAM you get on a daily and weekly basis. Even after selecting no emails and unsubscribing to email chains, I still receive emails that are not relative to me and the surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great website to take surveys and get some extra money!

I am not solving many business problems with Swagbucks, but I am able to take surveys to get extra gift cards and money in addition to my normal career. I have realized it is an easy way to make a little extra money from sitting at home! I can log on whenever I have some free time and take a few surveys for points. Once I have enough points, I can select the reward I would like to redeem (Amazon, VISA, Starbucks, etc.).

Swagbucks review by Cyndi D.
Cyndi D.

"Love Swagbucks"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks does a great job screening those attempting to take surveys to ensure that those taking the surveys are qualified and are of the targeted audience. Surveys are easy to use and those who complete a survey are rewarded with "swagbucks" for doing so which can be redeemed for giftcards.

What do you dislike?

Some of the surveys can be long and occasionally, a few swagbuck users have multiple accounts and are therefore able to attempt the survey more than once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Swagbucks as implementation was easy, co-workers have had nothing but positive feedback while creating surveys and reading the results.

Swagbuck surveys allows me to get a better understanding of what apartment seekers are looking for when they are renting an apartment and as the surveys are nationwide I'm able to target a larger market than the regional market targeted through other sources.

My company also enjoys that we don't have to rely on our mailchimp account to get participants for the surveys; people come to us and we quickly get responses.

Swagbucks review by Tess D.
Tess D.

"Worth trying but not worth investing a lot time into."

What do you like best?

I like the options when it comes to earning Swagbucks. If you like movie trailers, you can watch a bunch of those and earn credit. If you like surveys, you can answer several of those and earn.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time that you have to invest in order to obtain and substantial credit. And if you don't use that app for a while, the credits vanish. That's completely unfair because everyone gets busy every now and then and you shouldn't be punished for that. The amount of time invested in this app isn't really worth it unless you're willing to dedicate your phone to having that app run all the time, every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need more incentives to stick with their program. Watching 6 videos in a row just to get one Swagbuck credit isn't beneficial. Now if they started taking pages from Achievemint's book, giving incentives for healthy activities, then they might have something interesting. The important thing is to encourage your user to use your app and I feel like they haven't really done that.

Honestly, the only real business marketing benefit I've found is that it helps narrow down various demographics. When you take a survey, you fill out information that's targeted to you and your sex/age/generation demographics.

Swagbucks review by KATRINA L.
KATRINA L.

"Swagbucks help me get many free gift cards and help me pay a few bills. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can exchange my time online to collect a few gift cards because the thing I do on Swagbucks I was going to do them anyway. I look up information like everyday but it much funnier to get a gift card by doing so. I like it because it don't take a lot to earn Swagbucks. If I spend time with Swagbucks I at least earn around $25 in gift cards. I like to cash out two time a year on my birthday and after the New Years.

What do you dislike?

I really like video but I wish they add more of my interest. It seem like the same video are played more than once. I need more ways to recruit other people to the website. It nice that I can check the same email that they send me throw my email but I only need one. So I don't check the one that on the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes because it is free to use and it like the company is pay you to do Simpy task on or through the website.

This is a great way to save on anything for example. My birthday month I cash out at least $150 in gift cards. I get a chance to pay off two bills and since I am coupon shopper I get a lot of items for the low price and free. The gift card help pay the remaining balance.

Swagbucks review by Bob D.
Bob D.

"A good service to use since it's well known"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks has been around since I can remember. When I first stumbled on it, I thought it was just a way to earn some extra rewards from the searches I would just be googling anyway. Little did I know that it's a great platform for survey data. What I think makes it so useful, is that users get drawn in based on the idea of rewards for doing something they were already going to do (ie searching via google or a different platform), so then they get interested in what else the site has to offer, and come across the surveys. Since Swagbucks offers rewards for users to complete the surveys (paid for by you, me, or anyone that wants to get market data), this makes Swagbucks one of the easiest ways to get a large amount of data from a diverse background.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the use, they could offer better rewards to those who answer the surveys. Sometimes I could get a few lackluster responses that would skew data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Swagbucks has a large install base, which is helpful if you need a lot of data.

Use for testing what users find most appealing in the systems and sites I have designed in order to maximize efficiency.

Swagbucks review by cassandra c.
cassandra c.

"Not a sustainable income source but a fun way to earn a little extra"

What do you like best?

Pop culture belonging, influence, weaving social media with traditional media. Flash giveaways on Facebook are a great way to hold user engagement. Being able to see a real person won keeps users interested.

What do you dislike?

Wish it paid cash to my bank, not Paypal. Paypal is "as good as cash" in most cases but sometimes it's nice to have a random direct deposit pop into your actual checking account, not Paypal. Though it's always nice when you're already planning to spend money to log into Paypal and see a balance to spend!

Recommendations to others considering the product

why not give it a go? the smallest gift card is $5 so it doesn't take long to earn. use it over wifi and it's pretty easy to earn while watching tv.

Identifying demographics and keeping up with trends in pop culture, guiding our eye to trends and who's intereacting on Facebook. Being able to see the face using certain brands is valuable.

Swagbucks review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Swagbucks is easy to navigate, offers rewards for your searches, and offers customer feedback."

What do you like best?

I appreciate how you are able to get rewarded with fun prizes just for conducting research online!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Search Engine Optimization isn't the best, and it may not come up with the results that I was necessarily looking for at the top but I'm able to find them a few places down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great search engine, and does well to accommodate for some searches that Google may not have in their top results.

We've been able to find some search results in the top results that Google may not have, just because some of them are a little more obscure which can actually be fairly beneficial when conducting research online.

Swagbucks review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Swagbucks"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things about Swagbucks are all the different options for companies/products to advertise and get public feedback. It makes it so easy for anyone to be able to use and feel as though they are making an impact. As a user, I like having the opportunity to share my opinions while making a little extra cash. It is a really easy way to take surveys, watch videos, etc. in your spare time. There is something for everyone in all different modalities that make it convenient to use wherever you are and whenever you can.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can sometimes be tricky to qualify for some surveys. It feels as though you've taken an entire survey at times and they say you don't qualify so you get nothing for your time, which can be frustrating. I also dislike that there are times when not a lot of opportunities are offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expand your horizon, watch videos, review shows, take surveys and let your opinion impact companies who value it.

Swagbucks helps get input on things we might want to implement while also giving us a look at other options from other companies. A benefit of using this software is being able to include many different people with different interests and skills due to all of the different modalities that can be used to share your opinion (I.e. Survey, video).

Swagbucks review by Chinesa R.
Chinesa R.

"A good concept, but not worth the time or effort"

What do you like best?

The idea of swagbucks is a great one, minimal work for maximum reward, a sort of passive income. The prize options are widely varied and can appeal to all users.

What do you dislike?

The idea doesn't really pan out the way it is supposed to. It isn't as passive as it is supposed to be. If you try to just earn your rewards passively it could take years before you redeem anything of substance. I was a member for two years and actively tried to earn points before I was able to redeem enough for a small prize. I terminated my membership because the effort was not worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not worth the time or effort. Try something else.

Swagbucks has led me to discover other resources. But it didn't help me solve a specific problem I was facing. It would have been more helpful if it fulfilled the promises of prizes as advertised.

Swagbucks review by Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.

"My Swagbucks Experience "

What do you like best?

I like that the tasks required to earn money are quite simple. All one has to do is watch videos, which are not too long in length, as well as take surveys, which does not take a larch chunk of one's time either.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes to earn the rewards. Though the tasks are simple to complete, requiring minimal effort, one must be prepared to dedicate a large amount of time to this application and/or website in order to be able to claim anything substantial. The application/website has the right idea, but I do not have interest in spending that much time watching videos or completing surveys for minimal rewards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not expect to become rich overnight. One must commit a great deal of time to this application and website in order to be able to redeem anything worthwhile, which I have been unable to do at this point in time. Though it takes a long time to obtain rewards, one gains exposure to new applications, as well as games, which may be beneficial to one's self-care in the workplace.

The application motivates others to discover new and useful applications and tools from the internet, while at the same time earning reward to do so.

Swagbucks review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Hit or Miss, depending on your market."

What do you like best?

I can see why it would be a resource for larger companies, with different type of 'sales' (retail). Its similar to ebates with cashback, and offers different incentives/rewards to survey-ers for taking accurate surveys. I would absolutely encourage retail businesses of any sort to take part in swagbucks for their promotional aspects/marketing.

What do you dislike?

Not the best communication with the Swagbucks team, from both a customer standpoint and a user. Often delayed or automated, impersonal, responses. There are many negative reviews from survey-ers as well, who have not heard back about receiving cash back on purchases, as promoted. The cashback window is also incredibly long, sometimes the survey-er will not get cash back for over six months.

From a marketing/sales perspective, it is hard to grab the attention of the survey-er on their homepage. Most (I would assume) are desensitized to so many offers/deals. The best way is to increase traffic to your websites is to utilize swag codes or other inbox offers.

We haven't had much success with using swagbucks. We misunderstood the premise of swagbucks- thought it was something like Survey Monkey, but quickly realized, nope.

Swagbucks review by Jesse K.
Jesse K.

"Fun surveys and shopping incentives for great rewards! "

What do you like best?

I like that I can use my Swagbucks button when shopping at my favorite sites to earn points that I can then use to claim rewards like gift cards and discounts! I also like that surveys can fit into any schedule with times ranging from 5 minutes to 45 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limits on how many people can participant in a survey, and I dislike the times that the Swagbucks codes are valid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Swagbucks is a great tool for gathering information and for advertising. It has a very user friendly interface and is a great outreach website.

Using Swagbucks for business allows you company to advertise by posting videos or posting product surveys.

Swagbucks review by Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.

"Great Site, Great Rewards"

What do you like best?

I love Swagbucks for it's ease of use. Using Swagbucks to earn gift cards is as simple as using your computer daily. I installed the Swagbutton which alerts me to swagcodes, as well as made swagbucks my main search engine. I earn a few points daily from these things. It's also easy to earn points watching videos.

What do you dislike?

I dislike many of the surveys. They are hard to qualify for, and sometimes I will get 10 minutes into a survey and be disqualified. I also think the games section could have a wider variety of games and have the current games updated. They seem a little archaic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install the swag button and make Swagbucks your main search engine to get the most use out of Swagbucks.

I have earned over $40 in Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks offers, searches and swagcodes. I find the site simple to use and earn through.

Swagbucks review by Kazi H.
Kazi H.

"Gets paid to complete offers and surveys!"

What do you like best?

There are plenty of opportunities to earn on this site. They have free trial offers, surveys, tasks, videos, etc. They offer a variety of payments including Amazon gift cards and Paypal/check. I think you have to be honest with yourself and determine how much you can earn per month. Realistically you can probably earn $50-$100.

What do you dislike?

It gets a little boring completing surveys or offers all the time. I wish there were more games to play on the site to spend my time. I wish there was a chat system like I've seen on other sites. Back when I signed up, the site didn't allow multiple accounts in the household. I also didn't like the fact sometimes it took a while to get credited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes time and effort.

I just use it to get pocket change. Time and effort pays on this website.

Swagbucks review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Earn Money From Home On Your Smartphone Or Tablet"

What do you like best?

The ability to be rewarded for things I already do daily such as search the web, purchase items online, play games, watch videos/trailers, and try out or buy products and services. Also, Swagbucks has contests and other creative ways to compete to earn more reward points.

What do you dislike?

You can earn significantly more or less reward points based upon your race, employment, age, location, etc. due to screeners for qualifying for offers or surveys. Continually being disqualified can lead to a lack of desire to continue using the application. Also, the fact that you can have been filling out the survey for awhile before you're notified that you don't qualify. Feeling like you've wasted time is also discouraging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is more so a way to pass time, do things you were already going to do and get rewarded for doing it, and to earn additional income. This is not something that can be your sole way to earn money.

From a business aspect, I suppose I am helping marketers learn what works and what doesn't work. I have realized some of the things that determine whether a consumer will try or purchase something. The main factors in this decision-making process are how easy is it to obtain, how expensive is it, is it visually appealing and/or is it something that I am made to believe I really could use.

Swagbucks review by Heather F.
Heather F.

"Earn Rewards without Too Much Effort"

What do you like best?

I like that you can earn rewards and gift cards without too much effort - like taking surveys, searching the internet, engaging with potential customers, advertising, etc

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it takes so long to earn the rewards, and the points values of the searches are usually really small, and they have so many businesses listed on the site, it's sometimes easy to get lost in the crowd

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to be one of many businesses listed on the site - it features so many businesses

Earning gift cards for business purchases to reduce costs, engagement with potential customers, etc

Swagbucks review by Umer F.
Umer F.

"If youre shopping a lot for business you must have swagbucks"

What do you like best?

Intuitive, doesn't need a lot of time to figure out

What do you dislike?

Glitches at times, it will stop on you without a warning, it wont tell you exactly what purchase was covered at times and what bucks you got for a purchase until they post to your account

Recommendations to others considering the product

For surveys, it is one of the best things. Students always are interested in free cash so I would highly recommend it in that setting. Survey monkey wont get you the same response as swagbucks.

It will save you money, anytime you shop for stuff turn it on and it will help you get bucks for a later purchase.

Swagbucks review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Swagbucks Review"

What do you like best?

The concept itself of earning points towards cash and giftcards is a great incentive program for individuals and business alike. Quite useful for marketing brands and products.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I am disqualified from surveys, often. The time it takes to pay out on rewards needs to be streamlined better and faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would considered using Swagbucks, the surveys are easy to take and rewards are instant. I would be cautious in taking part of the free sample offers as there are lots of spam sites out there and third parties can get your information and sell it.

Not applicable. I use Swagbucks for personal usage.

Swagbucks review by Carlisle S.
Carlisle S.

"Swagbucks is an easy way to make a little bit of extra cash. "

What do you like best?

I like that swagbucks is relatively self-explanatory and easy to use. I have not been using it for very long and I was really easily able to onboard myself and start taking surveys!

What do you dislike?

There is a LOT going on in the UI. It is very busy and kind of cluttered. I wish it was a little more focused and directed me from survey to survey more easily. You also don't make a ton of money on swagbucks -- definitely not enough to support yourself so don't expect to!

I use it in my personal time to make extra money! For that, it works well.

Swagbucks review by Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

"SwagBucks"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the many opportunities to earn points. The website is user friendly. I enjoy how when visiting a site that Swagbucks gives points for you can make it so Swagbucks will alert you. Free rewards is always a plus!

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it takes so long for points to be rewarded to your account after making a purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you shop online or enjoy taking surveys for points/rewards, Swagbucks is the perfect site!

We enjoy receiving credit for all the shopping we do. Makes online shopping that much better for our business.

Swagbucks review by Tristan U.
Tristan U.

"Not a bad idea"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the website is easy to use and you can be payed when you have a little downtime. It doesn't take a very long time to begin earning swagbucks, which equates to rewards such as cash or a gift card.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that even though it doesn't take all that long to begin earning money, the payout limit is too high, meaning it takes a very long time to get to when you need to be in order to earn a reward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product if you have some free time throughout the day and would like to make money.

There are no problems and the only benefit is you get to make a little extra money quickly. Granted, the amount is not large but they have giveaways for swagbucks, meaning you sometimes might get a large amount for free. This normally pays out very well if you dedicate a little time towards it every day you can.

Swagbucks review by User in Computer Software

"Mobile Swag is Best "

What do you like best?

I like that you can make money from anywhere using the mobile app. I LOVE that the payouts start very low and the gift cards are for places I already shop so I don't have to go out of my way to use them. It's also very simple, it asks you about you so you always know the answers. The mobile interface is the best, it's not clunky and it tells you how long each survey will take you to answer the questions.

What do you dislike?

I do not like using the website version, it is overloaded with ads and popups which make me very nervous. The mobile app for IOS is very clean and user friendly and does not make me worried about spam or ads. I wish it did not ask the same questions over and over again, there are some items that should just be included in your base information like age, sex, car you own, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in a pinch and need to make some extra cash, I recommend Swagbucks. Or if you're just sick of playing games on your phone when you're bored. Answer some surveys instead and make a few bucks!

I can see that Swagbucks would solve issues for businesses that would like feedback on products and buyer habits. Using surveys it allows a business to discover buyer habits and needs so they can successfully tailor their products and/or campaigns.

Swagbucks review by Yukiea P.
Yukiea P.

"Exposure to new products and services"

What do you like best?

With Swagbucks, I like the option to earn rewards in multiple ways and not just by aimlessly taking qualifiers for surveys you more than likely don't meet criteria for. I have been exposed to some offers and companies I had not hear of prior to signing up with Swagbucks, which is great for those companies and possibly good for me. I do like that sometimes you get random codes to enter for bonus Swagbucks.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of how long it can take to earn rewards with Swagbucks, however in a sense they are "free", if you don't count spending your time on earning them. I am not fond of all the qualifiers for surveys, however, I don't this is all due to Swagbucks itself since the surveys are really through other companies that use Swagbucks to reach a large pool of possible participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Be patient. Essentially you are gaining rewards for doing things you'd normally do anyway, so don't expect them to come quickly.

- Surveys are ok, but the search feature is going to be the best way to earn rewards a bit quicker.

I have used the web search portion in searches that require me to use anyone's personal information and it is one of the quickest ways to accumulate swagbucks. I have booked hotels and flights through their available links to earn rewards towards on something I will have to do anyway. It's really a win, even if it takes time to accumulate.

Swagbucks review by User

"Too Long for Too Little"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to earn gift cards and other small items through surveys, videos and completing tasks. On a relaxing midweek night I can complete a few of the featured tasks and earn some SwagBucks.

What do you dislike?

I think the process to earn the rewards takes too long of a time. Some of the tasks don't even work or record my completion of them. I think the time it takes to earn enough for a simple $5 gift card is not worth the reward. I think the earning process should be a little more user friendly and reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to complete the longer and more "rewarding tasks" as they will get you to rewards faster. But be patient earning rewards as well. They take time and if you figure out how to streamline earning, Swagbucks is a worthwhile time "waster."

We are using this as incentives for the employees and other members of the company to earn little rewards as well as offer friendly competition to earn the most SwagBucks.

Swagbucks review by Taina V.
Taina V.

"Swagbucks, the easy way to attract the masses."

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is the easiest way to attrqact the masses. The masses might not be the ones you want, but you'll get masses regardless.

What do you dislike?

Swagbucks is great for one time patrons but most people cancel right away or forget to cancel and then you're forced to refund after they realize the first month charged their card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always review your contract, try short term first to see what kind of trffic you get. The customer service isn't the absolute best, so a short term contract would be ideal from what I've seen.

We are solving the low traffic flow issues, once Swagbucks features your ad on their page it's like an explosion of business. Some good, some bad. The benefits: your business gets on the radars of the people you want. You can even get long time customers based on the traffic you're getting from Swagbucks.

Swagbucks review by Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

"If you have time, a great and easy rewards opportunity"

What do you like best?

You are rewarded for the little things and can use those bucks on many different rewards. I like how easy it is to earn your bucks. Many are quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

You need to commit to being proactive and doing daily tasks to earn swagbucks. The amount earned can be little unless your signing up for another service or third party task. I understand the benefits if you invest time but not always beneficial to someone that doesn't have much spare time.

You are helping those promoted businesses get more customers.

Swagbucks review by Kurt S.
Kurt S.

"Swagbucks both works, and doesn't"

What do you like best?

Surveys are generally well thought out. They give out rewards to their users, which helps with number of surveys completed. Responses aren't always the best when they require written out answers instead of just checking a box.

What do you dislike?

The surveys often lack depth and are repetitive. The site doesn't look too impressive, and is filled with quite a bit of surveys that look like spam, which can be bad for users that are looking to get real, good results from the surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something that is user friendly and is well known, you can't really go wrong with swagbucks. The rewards they offer are enticing to the average person, and will give you a big boost.

Swagbucks is pretty popular and well known, so it helps with getting a broad range of clientele.

Swagbucks review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Variety of Points; Great Survey Options"

What do you like best?

there are many different ways for user to earn reward points through the web page: games, swag codes, coupons, surveys, shopping, etc; the surveys allow people many options and are fairly accurate with their estimated time of completion; they can also be filtered and customized to target a specific market or job category

What do you dislike?

the best way to get points in my opinion is from the shopping cash back; all other avenues pay very little or can be extremely time consuming which can defer users; surveys fill up quickly or ask too many questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

survey length time is generally too long for what the customers receive as payout points

great reward options but it takes a while to accumulate the points to get a reward if users are willing to take surveys and answer a ton of questions

Swagbucks review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Beautiful, elegant site"

What do you like best?

Users are able to be rewarded for searching and completing surveys and can choose from a wide variety of prizes. it also is pretty intuitive and easy for new users to grasp.

What do you dislike?

Some of the surveys are easily bot-able so not sure how secure/valid the responses might be. It also can at times be a tad tricky or experience issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this site is really good is you know what your target audience is. It requires a lot of prior knowledge about who the user is.

Figuring out how the user interacts with a site and how accurate they are. It is also good at getting a wide variety of users versus other platforms where you're limited to a small amount of users.

Swagbucks review by Brett S.
Brett S.

"A good place to earn passively."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Swagbucks is the ability to explore and try many different types of offers, including those free and paid, in return for a fair amount of reward points that can be redeemed for real cash, gift cards or products of different value(s). Swagbucks offers users the chance to earn these points through a broad categories of surveys, product and/or service purchases, as well as through things we do everyday such as search the web, play games, and watch videos. This caters to a diverse audience, giving broad spectrum in regard to applicable offers for users. In addition to this, Swagbucks offers cash-out options starting at $1 - lower than the cash out of most reward websites that are similar. Swagbucks is consistently adding new offers, contests and bonus earning opportunities, as they actively aim to improve and better the overall experience and gain higher user satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Swagbucks is that sometimes the earning potential can be inconsistent or lessened, based on your profiling and qualification for surveys and discovery offers. The earning potential differs from user to user, based on factors such as age, race, religious beliefs, employment, location, etc, or factors such as date and time of day. Because of this, using Swagbucks can prove limiting for some -- disqualification from surveys and offers can be common and discouraging, leaving a user unable to reach their anticipated goal for a prolonged period.

Through using Swagbucks, I am actively learning about marketing of products, services and offers to consumers -- which are highly desired and in-demand, and those that are not so popular. I have been able to deduct from my experience through using this service that consumers are most likely to use products and services based on factors such as - ease of sign-up/registration, low cost, and practicability. Aside from this, as an individual user, I am not actively engaged in solving direct business problems, but rather contribute to the overall community by being an active user.

Swagbucks review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Dependable ,very trustworthy & efficient "

What do you like best?

Swagbucks has been one of my favorites for years. I can always depend on them to remind me of important actions and if i have money waiting they always let me know. Easy to navigate & self explanitory. I would recommend Swagbucks to anyone & everyone who wants to make money place your business in their offers or find great places recommended by them in their offers to shop or most anything your looking to do is found in their offers.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have never really had any issues with the customer service or their site. That's my honest opinion.

Every little bit helps since we are such a small company.

Swagbucks review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Search with Swagbucks"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of earning rewards. Just use Swagbucks as your default search engine and earn points towards swag!

What do you dislike?

It's often hard to qualify for the surveys that earn more than 1 or 2 swagbucks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set Swagbucks as your default search engine and start earning swag! It's also helpful to download the app so you can search on the go, complete a quick survey or watch videos to earn more swag! There are so many options to earn bucks! Just set aside time each day to explore the options!

I use Swagbucks as a default search engine. It often finds different results for me than some of the other search engines and I like having multiple ways to search for information.

Swagbucks review by Roxanne G.
Roxanne G.

"Great way to get money back"

What do you like best?

I like the concept of getting money back. It’s pretty simple too; play some games, but stuff you were already going to buy but get points back for it. Pretty cool!

What do you dislike?

I guess I hate that it takes so long to earn the points needed to get back. I know if it were lower m, then everyone would be doing it. I just wish I could earn more points

Like I said before. I’m not doing too much extra. I’m already shopping at certain stores so it links together, I just wish that I could scan a reciept or link to my account so it would automatically take because I forget to go through the app at times.

Swagbucks review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Good but most rewards require purchases"

What do you like best?

Ability to fill out surveys and gain points for purchases you would normally make.

What do you dislike?

Surveys give very small amounts of points, most things that give good amounts of points require you to spend money elsewhere and in many cases the points are not immediately available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a decent site for gaining exposure but not the best for earning rewards.

As a user, it is a decent site for gaining exposure and earning rewards, but lacking slightly in execution.

Swagbucks review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Average website "

What do you like best?

I like that swagbucks offers a lot of quick easy daily ways to make money such as earning swagbucks just to browse the internet which we all do. It is very easy to use and there is many videos to watch for swagbucks. There is also daily pols which are very quick and you can earn swagbucks that way too. Overall it is an easy website to use with opportunities to make extra money.

What do you dislike?

Watching videos can get repetitive. I think they could offer a wider variety of videos or different avenues to make swagbucks. I personally tend to use it for a month and then stop, then go back to it, etc. I also do not like the swagbucks search engine but will use it occasionally for the extra swagbucks you can ear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can make a small amount of extra money if you don't want to dedicate a lot of time. For casual use it is a great website to earn a few extra bucks. The swagbucks search engine is not my favorite search engine but the advantage of earning swagbucks is worth it at times.

It provides staff a way to make money while searching on the internet. It does not solve any business problems for me though. Benefits are that you can make a small amount of money while browsing the internet, taking polls and watching short videos. A business could put an ad on swagbucks for people to watch which would provide advertisement.

Swagbucks review by Gavin Gabriel G.
Gavin Gabriel G.

"Sometimes swaggy, sometimes not."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Swagbucks is that they provide their users with a very large and robust catalogue of offers, both free and paid, in a wide variety of categories; as a result, there's a good chance that there'll always be something available for you, to gain more Swagbucks and, sooner, hopefully, rather than later, use them to get a reward! They offer a OK assortment of rewards, but I find their selection of gift cards to be pretty impressive, due to the array of different marchants, and also due to the fact that gift cards range anywhere from as little as $3 to as much as $500!

What do you dislike?

Something that I very much dislike about Swagbucks is their 'surveys' section; in order to give you an idea, in a nutshell, of why that is, let me briefly describe what my experience has been thus far:

- only ever able to complete and recieve Swagbucks for around 1 in every 5 surveys, due to not meeting the qualifications that the survey in question requires be met, which can happens randomly at any point in the survey filling process

It's because of this that I now explicitly avoid taking part in their survey offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What I recommend to those who are considering Swagbucks is to:

- Be patient; sometimes those rewards can take some time, and require a bit of effort to jump through 'hoops' every now and then;

- Be willing and open-minded; if you really wanna be able to get enough Swagbucks for one of their higher-ended rewards, you'll have to be open to taking advantage of their trial- and paid- offeres, which pay out much more Swagbucks than their free offers do;

- Remember to always read the fine print for every offer that you intend on completing; the last thing anyone wants to do is to spend a lot of time working on a task only to find out at the very moment before finishing the task that you actually do not meet the requirements needed to participate in or receive any Swagbucks from doing said task.

I hope that my recommendations lead to many people becoming happier, and many people's wallets becoming heavier!

As a user of Swagbucks' services, I wouldn't say that I am trying to solve any problems by doing so. The benefits I have, in fact, realized, though, are that a) users are more likely to make use of offers/services that are user-friendly and understandable, free from surprises or disappointments, have goals that seem fair and achievable, and offers/services which have been tailored to meet the needs/wants of the user themselves.

Swagbucks review by james s.
james s.

"review"

What do you like best?

Earnings swagbucks. Swagbucks is the best website for this type of thing. I've never met anyone who doesnt like it, it's that good. God bless swagbucks! I could give a better review if i had enough time though.!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that some of the things you can do for swagbucks cost money. Thats about it! i love swagbucks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it! it's amazing!

its really good i love it and i couldnt give a better review! i dont know what else i would do!

Swagbucks review by Cesar N.
Cesar N.

"Swagging to debt free"

What do you like best?

Being able to earn extra money in an easy and simple way every day.

What do you dislike?

how little swagbucks you get for watching LONG playlists and only getting 1 swagbuck for a survey you get disqualified for, its a MAJOR waste of time and frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes time to understand how to make this really work to your advantage in a quicker time, if you don't learn this process then it WILL take a longer time to earn hardly ANY money from using this app. BUT it is a good app to use if you're looking for some extra cash without selling your stuff.

No business problems are really solved, some of the benefits is making a little bit of extra money for my family.

Swagbucks review by Liz H.
Liz H.

"Ok for slow rewards programs"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks has a decent 'swagbuck' earnings rate with the $5 Amazon gift card still one of their better rewards. The survey function is useful but not stellar.

What do you dislike?

The website often stops playing videos or glitches when advertisements pop up. The search engine is simply terrible - the results are clearly not organized by a good algorithm like Google's are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the audience for surveys is extremely limited - mypoints has a broader user base and might be more effective in garnering a broader data base than swagbucks.

We were able to see how favorably/unfavorably our organization was being received and the efficacy/inefficacy of a recent marketing push.

Swagbucks review by Tina D.
Tina D.

"Great concept"

What do you like best?

The ability to get money for participation as a consumer, and ability to promote your company as a business

What do you dislike?

I watch videos sometimes and they don’t give me points, all surveys do not seem to always supply the points noted either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great way to earn a little cash, but can be super time consuming and at times have little to no result from that time.

Helping people learn about a company by participating in polls or surveys.

Swagbucks review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Cool online rewards website..."

What do you like best?

I like that you can earn free gift cards by taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping online. This is a very easy to use program that doesn't cost anything to be in it. I would recommend this program to everyone. It's wonderful :)

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this rewards program. Honestly, everything about the program really is great. I have not had to deal with any issues what-so-ever while using this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An awesome program to earn some extra money. Great program to join, you will absolutely love it :) You will not be disappointed.

I have solved lots of problems with this rewards program especially by earning awesome gift cards to help with purchasing supplies for many different items we need for my business. Very user friendly and easy to use program.

Swagbucks review by Jonathon C.
Jonathon C.

"A very good platform to earn easy giftcards"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to earn swagbucks and being able to earn lots of giftcards for everyday places

What do you dislike?

I dont like that a lot of times you dont get to get partial credit for many of the surveys you take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to earn easy gift cards for your opinions

The benefits I have realized is how you can go to the places that you love without having to spend a penny of your own dollars.

Swagbucks review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Answer, Research, Shop and Earn!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Swagbucks is the different ways to earn points, which are redeemable for gift cards and cash. Each morning, I log in to answer the Daily Poll as well as a few other surveys, which are quick to do.

What do you dislike?

There are so many different things on the website that it can be overwhelming in deciding what to do!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other sites like Ebates allow you to shop online and receive money back. Swagbucks has a similar feature, where you shop online and earn points which can be redeemed for gift cards. It's a similar concept, but different structure.

I use Swagbucks personally; not for work. It allows a mental break for me while earning me points towards gift cards.

Swagbucks review by Grace A.
Grace A.

"I sounds like a blast to join but a pain when using it."

What do you like best?

It is fun to save money and fun to see what types of benefits there are.

Also, you can watch random videos and earn sb which can be redeemed for cash later.

What do you dislike?

It is a pain to actually get to the status of earning money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fun tool to get a glimps of surveys and earn money from using the internet.

People are actually taking the time to do surveys that were once not even bothered.

Swagbucks review by Kearston D.
Kearston D.

"Swagbucks for Surveys is mediocre."

What do you like best?

I do like there is a large variety of surveys and videos that allow consumers to earn credits by educating themselves on products.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the look and feel of the website. Sometimes it seems a bit too cluttered with all of the other things that are going on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an intriguing way to get new customers by them doing surveys and earning points as well as watching videos that introduce new products.

It provides a means to determine what products are most used by consumers as well as discover what people like, what they want to spend money on, what are they least interested in, and what they want to see in the up and coming future.

Swagbucks review by User in Computer Software

"A good way to get your name out there and acquire new customers"

What do you like best?

It is a good platform to reach out to many people who might potentially convert into your new customers. They have a lot of users on their system and it's a good place for exposure and get your name out there. It is basically an outreach channel and creates opportunities for your brand or business.

What do you dislike?

Many people who sign up for your service or product through Swagbucks might not become a long time customers. They might sign up because of the bonus/points offer that they get for signing up and after they receive their points, they no longer have interest in continuing your service or products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good service and platform to use if your brand is looking for more exposure. There is no guarantee that you will get a lot of customers or that the customers will stay with you after they sign up for their trial or after they make the first purchase to qualify for their point rewards. It is somewhat similar to Groupon in term of customer acquisition and brand exposure. It is definitely worth a try if your company have not explored this option yet.

The problem that Swabucks solves for business is mainly about exposure. They have many active users who go on their site frequently, so by having your brand on it, you're already getting exposed to a large pool or potential customers. They might not want to buy or try your product right away, but time after time they keep seeing your brand on the site and eventually they might convert or tell their friends and family about it.

Swagbucks review by Chanel S.
Chanel S.

"Swagbucks - Survey Needs"

What do you like best?

I'm able to connect to many surveyors to gain a better in depth knowledge. We're able to reach a much larger base of participants than we would on our own. We're also able to use external survey takers so answers are more reflective to our needs.

What do you dislike?

Some users may not be completely honest as they're making money through Swagbucks. We've seen non-nonsensical remarks in some surveys because users are not taking the survey seriously. We'd prefer to have a better answer verification to determine no bots are taking our surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine your survey base and determine if Swagbucks will be needed. I think the more participants needed, the better the value.

Surveying possible HR program developments.

Swagbucks review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Just Starting to Dive In"

What do you like best?

I find some of the surveys pretty interesting and worth my time. You can earn swagbucks just for shopping at popular sites like Groupon. Once you earn a bunch of swagbucks, you can redeem them for giftcard rewards.

What do you dislike?

Some of the surveys ask too many personal questions. Also, when you follow directions to the 'T' you can often get disqualified from the survey. For example, you read the instructions and follow the directions to pick only one answer from the following list. They do this to see if you can follow directions. You do as they say, and they still disqualify you from that particular survey. When you get disqualified, you only get 1 point and that's pretty frustrating to experience at the end of a survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This site is not for everyone as the surveys are very personal in nature and one might not want to disclose so much information.

You get get gift cards to many retailer sites and this is good if you need to purchase gift cards for employees. It is an incentive tool for employees as well.

Swagbucks review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Easy to earn rewards with little work!"

What do you like best?

The ability to earn rewards for watching videos, doing surveys, completing offers and doing internet searches. Businesses can get the word out about their services and consumers get rewarded just for viewing the information.

What do you dislike?

The only con I would point out is the low number of Swagbucks you receive for some activities. People's time is valuable and should be treated as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Complete as many activities as you can. They have a low redemption level, so you can get Amazon cards for as low as 100 points.

It is a great tool to advertise business offers to potential customers.

Swagbucks review by Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.

"Getting to the first payout was very quick!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can pick and choose the items you would like to work on. You can choose from videos, surveys, and free trials. You can also earn SwagBucks for purchases that you already will make online at several different online retailers. It is something simple, and with a little effort you can make money doing this from home.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to reach 2500 SwagBucks ($25.00) in order to get a pay out to Paypal. It does take a lot of time, and if you needed a quick $5 or $10 you would be out of luck with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to spend at least 30 minutes a day on SwagBucks. If you spend less time and/or don't get on everyday. You will definitely feel like you are never going to receive a payout.

I have liked the benefits of knowing that my opinions help shape how products are marketed. I find that it makes a difference if you are asked about a certain layout for a packaging box, and then you see that exact box at your local store.

Swagbucks review by Julia B.
Julia B.

"Too much work for nothing"

What do you like best?

It's an easy way to make money not requiring you to do hard labor. Theres many different options on the web site to choose through.

What do you dislike?

The amount of surveys you have to fill out and the lengths of the surveys both are way too long. You don't get enough back for the amount of work you put in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use it of you love filling out surveys.

None . Simply too much work for little pay out.

Swagbucks review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"A little confusing"

What do you like best?

I obviously like that I can use my time to gain points to redeem for actual giftcards and rewards

What do you dislike?

I think it is a lot of junky videos and there are so many advertisements throughout the website that it can make it hard to navigate sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel like I have used similar products to market businesses like groupon or living social and it has been a little more beneficial because the people using it have more money to spend. It's nice to market yourself on places like swag bucks but the people seeing your company are also less likely to continuously go without a giftcard or free meal.

It provides awareness to people who might not know who you are otherwise...similar to places like groupon where it's more of a marketing ploy then an actual good business market

Swagbucks review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Not my favorite"

What do you like best?

There are quite a few options to choose from in order to try to earn money such as watching videos, answering questionnaires and buying products.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the time it takes to do any of the options doesn't equate to much money. With the questionnaires you don't always "qualify " to finish answering it but always know that until you're 10-20 minutes into it. Then if you don't qualify you don't get the " bucks" you were trying to earn so basically just wasted all that time. To watch videos also can take upwards of 20-30 minutes for only a few "bucks". I just feel like it's a big waste of time. I once was able to claim a gift card and did, but never got it so I'm no longer a fan.

I don't see how this would be helpful for a business at all except to get information from people.

Swagbucks review by Molly C.
Molly C.

"Ease of use, pleasing format"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use offered by Swagbucks, and the visually appealing layout that is presented to its users. I have always loved using this program.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this program. I have never had a problem with it and have always enjoyed everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Swagbucks presents an easy to use format for presenters and customers.

I am able to easily obtain customer opinions while participating in studies as well.

Swagbucks review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Easy to Use, Free Money"

What do you like best?

I like how you can earn rewards for doing just about everything. You can get gift cards or paypal money.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how some rewards are not instant and take a couple of days to pay out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some research about the site first and use your surveys and look for free swag codes for a few cents a day.

It helps pay me an extra salary and allows me to do some cool stuff

Swagbucks review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Once you get the hang of it..."

What do you like best?

I like all of the options for this app! It is nice to see all of the different ways to earn rewards and what they can be redeemed for. Currently, I use this mostly to get Amazon rewards for my classroom or Disney gift cards for vacations.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to get used to and navigate it successfully. Once I learned how to properly enable it while online shopping I was able to earn many more rewards. Also, there were some glitches with optional tasks on the site. For example, I tried to use my sign-up bonus for Hulu and it would not allow me to apply it and also there was no option to enable when I tried to sign-up for Disney Movie Rewards.

I use this to earn money so I can buy supplies for my classroom. This way I can use all of my current online shopping to apply towards another goal.

Swagbucks review by User

"One of the best"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and ease of use. It is easy to earn rewards by doing fun and creative things through this site. There is a lot of variety when it comes to choosing how to earn.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, during a survey, you will spend a significant amount of time doing it, you will be disqualified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

I'm solving fundraising plans. I can earn free gift cards and then auction them off as a way of fundraising for my non-profit. I've realized that it benefits us by no one having to spend money out of pocket in order to obtain quality fundraising items

Swagbucks review by jacob b.
jacob b.

"Swagbucks review"

What do you like best?

You can earn easy money doing minimal tasks. You literally can download apps and just have them pretty much running in the background without really having to do much work at all. It's just a very easy way to make money.

What do you dislike?

The amount paid out vs earned. They make way more money per offers than what they pay you which isn't completely fair, but it's still very understandable why they do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It works pretty well and you can definitely make a decent amount of money using it over time. Don't give up and just be persistent. If you don't see money as something that builds up overtime, then swagbucks probably isn't for you.

I've realized swagbucks can be very good for beer money and not really an income. You really only use it for small things such as little bills, getting something for a family member or friend, or even paying off your holiday expenses.

Swagbucks review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Decent "bang for your buck""

What do you like best?

This program is quite simple to use, doesn't require extra hardware/software/bandwidth, and offers a decent return on the time invested in most cases.

What do you dislike?

The disqualification process can be fairly lengthy and leave users unhappy with the time they've spent just to be disqualified.

We are using Swagbucks to research branding and achieve a wider reach.

Swagbucks review by Kierra M.
Kierra M.

"Targeted surveys for certain demographics"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is one of the few survey sites that have rewards its consumers. We are able to target the specific sub set of people to meet out needs. As well as provide them points to get different prizes available on the site.

What do you dislike?

The site has glitched on a few surveys that I have sent out. One time I was unable to collect any data and had to reupload the survey twice.

We are solving the targeting aspects with middle age mothers. We are able to get real content information from a base that isn't heavily swayed by what is hot or trendy.

Swagbucks review by Sophia B.
Sophia B.

"Too much work for too little reward!"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to watch trailers for "Swagbucks" but that is the ONLY thing I like.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to receive any the "Swagbucks". Not enough surveys, and if you do finally get one, you aren't eligible. I would have to do this for yeara before I am able to actually redeem anything.

N/A

Swagbucks review by Nicoll H.
Nicoll H.