Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Swimlane

(22 reviews)

Swimlane is a security platform designed to prioritize alerts, remediate threats and improve operational performances.

Work for Swimlane?

Learning about Swimlane?

Swimlane Reviews

Ask Swimlane a Question
Showing 22 Swimlane reviews
Swimlane review by Kushal R.
Kushal R.

"Swimlane : SOAR platform "

What do you like best?

Swimlane 's Security automation, Orchestration, And Response platform which is also known as SOAR in short. It provides prepackage which is fully integrated, dynamic case management and automated workflows which standardizes and accelerates , incident response processes to improve consistency, decrease mean time to resolution and lower operating costs. swimlane's automation and orchestration easily adapts to fit your people, security processes and technologies. It integrate company's entire arsenal of security tools with its existing people and processes for faster more effective indecent response. Security teams are empowered to replace slow, manual activities with machine speed decision making.

What do you dislike?

Great product with great features nothing to dislike i give it a thumbs up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great experience give it a shot..

In past we were having many problems related to security and attacks then we installed the swimlane and now it helps us to protect against Incident management and threat detection. It made out system nice and clean and protected with malicious activity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Swimlane
Swimlane review by Anushka S.
Anushka S.

"Swimlane : Easy to configure Platform"

What do you like best?

I have used so many security options through put my professional career. So many different products has different features and limitations but when some one recommended me Swimlane security. I was not sure about it in starting but when i started experiencing it is by far the best platform i have known till now. Swimlane is easy to configure SOAR platform which equips security teams with machine speed analysis and response throughout the entire incident response process. Other best thing about Swimlane is its orchestration capabilities. It can be integrated with any system and secure whole company's services and products.

What do you dislike?

I think they need to little improve their incident response feature. I guess there are lots of companies who have better than swimlane.

Well we had to use different security for different products but Swimlane managed to integrate whole system in one. That was the best feature of Swimlane.

What Incident Response solution do you use?

Swimlane review by Amit S.
Amit S.

"Swimlane"

What do you like best?

Swimlane provides pre-packaged workflows for common use case such as Malware Outbreak which is not common in other providers. Apart from that it also allows collaboration across stakeholders. Swimlane also provides magnificent threat and vulnerability management which includes threat modeling, risk modeling , threat intellence correlation and workflow management.

What do you dislike?

Swimlane provides most of the facilities but doesn't support policy automation and integration with configuration assessment tools which is the reason why we can't configure 3rd party VA and other security tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend swimlane to all the security experts and users as it provides all the features needed to manage and implement security operations.

We Implemented Incident management and threat detection using swimlane. It also provides security analytics which actually helps to find the real problem.

Swimlane review by Kushal R.
Kushal R.

"Swimlane : Leader in SOAR"

What do you like best?

Swimlane is leader in security orcheastration, automation and response (SOAR). By automating time-intensive, manual processes and operational workflows and delivering powerful, consolidated analytics, real time dash boards and reporting from across your security infrastructure, Swimlane maximizes the incident repose capabilities of overburdened and understaffed securities.

What do you dislike?

On my personal experience i think d3 security is better than Swimlane. They have better customer support but over all swimlane is also good. Both are advanced and have some pros and cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was good experience.

Well there were many benefits of Swimlane but which i liked most was They are very good at detecting malicious activity and generating alerts. so threat detection is no longer the issue. It manages alerts, increases situational awareness with integrated threat intelligence.

Swimlane review by Sikandar K.
Sikandar K.

"Swimlane Incident Response Management"

What do you like best?

Swimlane provides different models for threat and vulnerability management such as attack path modeling, risk modeling and threat modeling.It comes with Native Vulnerability Assessment capability and can also apply business context to assets. It also provides Automated Threat Remediation and Threat Mitigation too.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't provide security policy automation. It also doesn't have 3rd party integration with VA tools and Application Security Testing Tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'll definitely recommend this as it is affordable and comes with the most of the latest and needed features available in market plus amazing QoS.

We implemented threat prevention and remediation for one of our client's requirement and also provided analytical tools to track threats.

Swimlane review by Graham W.
Graham W.

"Swimlane SOAR"

What do you like best?

Swimlane coordinates the majority of an association's security instruments and related framework with its current individuals and procedures to organize speedier, more powerful occurrence reaction and danger administration. This enables the association to quicken and streamline episode reaction forms by unifying all pertinent occasion information in one stage and computerizing institutionalized work processes. Swimlane tracks all venture security assignments and gives brought together access to oversee cases, reports, dashboards and measurements for people and groups.

What do you dislike?

I think they have to little enhance their occurrence reaction highlight. I figure there are heaps of organizations who have superior to swimlane. Swimlane gives a large portion of the offices yet doesn't bolster approach mechanization and coordination with setup appraisal apparatuses which is the motivation behind why we can't arrange outsider VA and other security instruments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truly I do prescribe utilizing swimlane for security implemetation for any of your application.If your application is excessively worried about security than mechanizing it will most likely help you to ad lib security answer for your application.You should have a go at utilizing swimlane and I for one prescribe you to do as such.

Moderate, manual procedures confine an association's proactive danger chasing capacities. Most risk inquire about incorporates gathering proof by physically penetrating down into logs or parcel catches and getting to numerous outsider frameworks. By incorporating an organization's whole security toolset and exploiting Swimlane's case administration capacities, experts have an unmistakable photo of the entire setting of an alarm or episode without having to physically chase for this data. Investigators would then be able to invest more energy chasing new dangers and stretching out beyond warnings

Swimlane review by Silva N.
Silva N.

"Best For Incident Response System"

What do you like best?

I like the overall incident response system by swimlane.I also think it is a great software that helps us in automation of the security system for our application.Also I like its System Isolation feature which enables us to isolate the system from attackers.Also it gives better analytic report for your secured platform so that you can analyze the report properly and upgrade the system eventually.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing much to dislike about swimlane.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I do recommend using swimlane for security implemetation for any of your application.If your application is too concerned with security than automating it will surely help you to improvise security solution for your application.You should try using swimlane and I personally recommend you to do so.

I am using swimlane majorly for implementing automation system and incident response for my application.Swimlane is the application which is very good and easy to implement automation in security features.Also we implement automated incident response for your security service using swimlane for one of our application.

Swimlane review by Shreya M.
Shreya M.

"Analysing of Data- No more a Pain"

What do you like best?

The software has excellent intelligence. It does not stand and look at the picture. It acts without any inputs made by me for analysing of data and detecting any error with the priority feature. It interacts with each and every single data being sotred and if find any crictical thing than it reflects immediately and allows me to reciprocate the error. If any vulnerable acitivty found than it allows the user to crack it in no time from end to end data.

What do you dislike?

Not a single feature has anything to disgrade the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would beyond any doubt recommend this software to all the people.

I was having issue about the managing of huge amount of data and analyse the problems by finding the errors or any dubious activity which has now been solved. Another outstanding feature about the software is that it provides astounding flexibilty to the user to rectify any issues or errors if found.

Swimlane review by Shiva R.
Shiva R.

"Best report for SOC Managers."

What do you like best?

Swimlane is the application for security which gives the best security report on how the teams are performing to the SOC managers.This is the best thing that I like.Also its SOAR platform i.e. Security orchestration,automation and incident response platform adapts easily and intuitively to the case management with extensive reporting and visualization which helps managers like us to easily track and monitor on specific SOC activities and effectiveness.So it has such good features.

What do you dislike?

I think they should add some more addons for security integration and make the application more smarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I surely recommend swimlane for its great monitoring and analyzing features which it has and also its SOAR platform is fully adaptable to case management which is also one of the reason why I prefer using swimlane.

I am using swimlane mainly for tracking and monitoring SOC activities for particular application and also to monitor the task and work performed by our security team members so that we can plan accordingly and improvise the work power smartly.Also as a security analyst I implemented the automation and orchestration of security for a application using swimlane.

Swimlane review by Biswa A.
Biswa A.

"Advanced incident management"

What do you like best?

Swimlane provides best and advanced incident management features.I like it incident management features like Corrective actions,Incident reporting,Root cause diagnosis,task management and also ticket management.Using all of this features you can create the best incident management system for your application.It easily facilitates managing of ticket generation and corrective actions through which you can create a perfect security system.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike about swimlane.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like swimlane and so I suggest you also start using swimlane so that you can develop some better security algorithms and system for your application.It provides best incident response system with various features like ticket management and root cause detection.This are the reasons I recommend using swimlane.

I use swimlane for developing security tools for my organization.I have used all of its incident response features like corrective actions,incident reporting,root cause diagnosis and task and ticket management.Using corrective actions and incident reporting I have created great incident response systems for our applications.

Swimlane review by Silsa M.
Silsa M.

"Security Orchestration at its best"

What do you like best?

To use more than one security solution helps you best achieve what level of security you want to achieve so swimlane provides that type of security orchestration which I like and using it you can integrate more than one security tools and make them work together easily.I also like other things like it automation for dumb task which are assigned to security analysts.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about swimlane that I have used till now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using swimlane for acheiveing best security orchestration because using that we can join more than one security tools togather and make them work together.Also I recommend you to use swimlane for automating services.This are my recommendations for you.

I use swimlane to achieve security orchestration for my application.So I use swimlane to integrate every security tools and using this application I have achieved at it best.And I am using this to also automate the security application.I used swimlane's security orchestration to integrate multiple security application to my application and protect privacy of my application.

Swimlane review by Samuel H.
Samuel H.

"Automate Alarm Response swiftly"

What do you like best?

Swimlane helps us to automate the alarm response in a secured network swiftly whenever there is any triggered alarm in the network.It also works best for security orchestration in the network.Using swimlane we can make the people and process to work coherently and automatically.This helps us optimize our resources.It is the best platform for automating security tasks.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about swimlane because it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reommend using swimlane for security orchestration and security automation and also if you want a high class security for your project or any application then also swimlane is a good option.

I have used swimlane for certain projects and applications for integrating security alarm response system into the application network.I have also used it to setup firewall for one of my cloud application.It serves as the best application to protect us from attackers and also gives you a best security setup for your application.

Swimlane review by Sam G.
Sam G.

"Great Security Check- Problem Solver"

What do you like best?

The best part of this software is it stops the attacker trespass the system data. Also it allow the analyst to work on the correct data if by mistake they are working on the incorrect data. The firewall is just marvelous. If has 7 level of security which is almost impossible for the attacker to crack it. The best thing about the software is it helped our company to solve issue related to data consolidation errors and also allows the analyst to review the malicious activity on real time basis.

What do you dislike?

Well there is nothing to dislike about this software but yes it has given very good competition to well-known security softwares.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend to all the organisations who are facing security issues both internally and externally. I personally believe that it has been better than other well known softwares. Also it provides you the best access to firewall and the malicious activity detection by swimlane is best.So I recommend using swimlane to you for improvising security checks.

Well our basic problem was security about our data and many other malicious activity which were carried out internally in our organisation which is now totally under our control due to SWIMLANE as it has varied security checks which an attacker is not able to trespass it. And yes also data consolidation error has gone permanently.

Swimlane review by Rutu M.
Rutu M.

"Great Incidence Response"

What do you like best?

Swimlane has provided me with the best incident response system which can give you almost accurate and real-time response whenever any incident occurs and also generate log for the same so that the concerned department can take necessary action to prevent similar incidents in the future.It also has the best automation for security such as automation of smartly analyzing security logs.So it is best.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about swimlane so nothing to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using swimlane because it has many great features which can be used to generate above par security solutions and services for your application.It has many things which I can say are worth trying such as I love the automation system which are worth experimenting for your application and also you can try the incident response which adapt to the environment automatically.So I recommend using swimlane.

My business requires me to have high quality security standards so we use swimlane and use orchestration,automation and also incident response features of swimlane along with some other applications to provide best security for concerned application as required.I have also used swimlane solely for one application and used it for intelligent security response system.

Swimlane review by Alexa M.
Alexa M.

"Swimlane-Security task automater and manager"

What do you like best?

I like many things about swimlane but the best thing is that you can automate the security task through swimlane and replace repetitive tasks which are boring and make that automated and leave the security officials to do more interesting and innovative task and also improve the security solutions.

What do you dislike?

I think the cost is little high and not all mediocre companies can afford.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation of using swimlane to all security analysts is that you should start using swimlane for automating your boring repetitive tasks and spend that important time in innovating security solutions so you should start using it.

I have used swimlane for automating repetitive security task which reacts on normal events like sending security alert to the user if it starts accessing the application in unrestricted manner or any other suspicious tampering manner.So you can use it for other security applications also which totally depends on your creativity to create security workflows.

Swimlane review by Ishita M.
Ishita M.

"Single Solution for Security Solutions"

What do you like best?

Swimlane empowers your organization to solve the security issues with less number of security analysts because funding more security analysts might be more costlier than equipping your application with swimlane.The best thing about swimlane is that you can empower your application with the machine based decisive security responses for your application.

What do you dislike?

Not all applications have anything to dislike just like swimlane.It has nothing to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using swimlane because it is the application which helps in uniting all the security tools that you have for your application and also have the benefit of services like automated response and generating reports when required for dealing with the security issues that your application might be facing.So I recommend using swimlane.

I use swimlane mainly for equipping my application or projects that our organization has with security automation services.I have used it for implementing automated response system for my applications which give appropriate response on triggers.I have also used the security orchestration to unite all security solutions into one.

Swimlane review by Sheena s.
Sheena s.

"Automate Security Actions"

What do you like best?

Swimlane is the best solution for reacting automatically in most of the cases for automating the response on any incident that might occur or on any security alerts.The other best part is you can generate the reports for all the suspicious security concerns so that your team can analyze and take proper actions for improving your system.It is the best security orchestration platform.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike about swimlane because it brought revolution through automation in security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using swimlane because it i comparatively a cheaper application with many benefits such as security actions automation.You can automate almost all the security actions which trigger on the security breach events so that the actions are not delayed and are realtime.Also it provides the best security orchestration so I recommend using Swimlane.

I am using swimlane for automating security solutions like we use to individually deal with the suspicious security breach actions of the users which cost us much more time and by the time we perform suitable action it might not be useful,so I started using swimlane to perform actions on suspicious activity in near realtime and have got much valuable results for our application.

Swimlane review by Tom H.
Tom H.

"Security Orchestration Platform"

What do you like best?

Swimlane enables playbook and workflow automation which automates the work of security alerts and indication . Also it reduces the work of security engineers by replacing slow speed decision . It also has support of customize dashboards and visualizations which is provided to security team . It also integrates all security tools to orchestrate faster threat management .

What do you dislike?

Attack path modelling is not supported and Phantom SOAR has extensive support for path modelling . It depends on the solution whether the organization needs modelling and external libraries integration .

Recommendations to others considering the product

According to the need of organization requirement opt for SOAR solutions .

We secure our platform from cyber security attacks . It helps us to integrate security systems and automate through easy to understand workflows by which we can respond to alerts more faster and dynamically .

Swimlane review by Amit P.
Amit P.

"Swimlane"

What do you like best?

Swimlane comes with Pre-packaged workflows for common use cases for example : Malware Outbreak which is very helpful . It also have the support of roll-based workflows and dashboards .Features like incident and threat detection , incident management (plan , manage and monitor ) are very useful for organisation security . We can also apply business context to assets .

What do you dislike?

It doesn't support workflow management and native vulnerability assessment capability . Also it is impossible to integrate swimlake with 3rd party VA and application security testing tools .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration with third party tools is not supported .

We are using swimlake for automated vulnerability remediation and threat mitigation measures implementation.

Swimlane review by Anish A.
Anish A.

"Swimlane"

What do you like best?

Swimlane comes with packages for common and customizable workflows. It also provides superb threat and vulnerabilty management that includes Threat Intelligence Correlation, Risk modeling and Workflow management. It also implements automatic threat mitigation and remediation.

What do you dislike?

Swimlane does not support integration with 3rd party VA tools and application security testing tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to security services users and consultants as it provides most of the functionalities to implement solutions for the 3rd party client.

we implemented policy automation, incident and threat detection management, and security analytics. It helped us to secure the data which stored physically and on cloud both.

Swimlane review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Swimlane Experiences "

What do you like best?

Very Intuitive interface, Provides centeralized information, reports to SecOps teams, specializing the security incidents, it’s cross platform, it automates realtime security incidents reporting and triage.

What do you dislike?

The information on thedashboards is sometimes overwhelming.

The worlflow tools are very in-depth and helps in customize the incident reporting for different types of applications.

Swimlane review by User in Computer Software

"Great"

What do you like best?

Automated instant and immediate responses

What do you dislike?

Some alerts are still unresolved, unseen, or unknown

Stronger threat responses and realizations - security analyses have become so much more sufficient with this company's services.

Learning about Swimlane?

* We monitor all Swimlane reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Swimlane