Swoop

Using search targeting Swoop provides your readers the content they are looking for.

Work for Swoop?

Learning about Swoop?

Swoop Reviews

Showing 8 Swoop reviews
Swoop review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

Great software for modernizing and staying up to date with technology

What do you like best?

Was very quick and easy to learn when we implemented it. Reduced the time I and others spent on each call we received. Training for the software was all done in house as it again is so quick to pickup on. When the support team there was needed (very infrequently) they were excellent though. Really did take the advertising and marketing abilities of our company to the next level for both us and our customers.

What do you dislike?

The interface is very simple and easy to use. The only problem there is it seems to me like its a little out of data and needs some upgrading and improving done there. Really isn't any other cons I can think of off the top of my head. Solid software for what it's for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest just looking into it. Another solid software solution that has little negative to it.

Used to collaborate with other marketing people within the company and used a initial database for our customers and used to target certain customers for specific reasons.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Swoop
Swoop review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

Good tool for search advertising

What do you like best?

Swoop is a great tool for search advertising. This was the first search advertising tool we had checked out and was impressed.

What do you dislike?

Being that it was a first for this type of site/field, I don’t have many complaints. I would say maybe a lack of content on their site

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality and will get better with time

Brand outreach, search advertisements, knowledge of this field for future reference and its effects

What Search Advertising solution do you use?

Swoop review by User

Digital Solution for businesses online

What do you like best?

We are basically advertisers, so its helping us expand in the initial stages

What do you dislike?

we just started using it, so not much. Should have more ease of use and customer support

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely use this for target advertisements helping customers see what they like.

Helping us create an initial data base for our customers. We are a start up and we would like to concentrate on our customer database

Swoop review by <span>Jod R.</span>
Jod R.

Adequate at best

What do you like best?

Ability to segment data in a way that is easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Interface is not intuitive. Feels clunky and 2000s

Segmenting my markets effectively has become much simpler

Swoop review by <span>Breanna C.</span>
Breanna C.

Swoop experience

What do you like best?

The ability to monitor collaboration easily

What do you dislike?

The interface isn’t appealing and there are still a lot of bugs

Analytics and being able to measure collab performance

Swoop review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Events Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Events Services

A new experience

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it creates a new market place for search advertisers.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any cons as of right now for this program

It gives me the opportunity to utilize out in a way that is proven to show results and stands off from the others.

Learning about Swoop?

* We monitor all Swoop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.