Swoop

3.6

Using search targeting Swoop provides your readers the content they are looking for.

Work for Swoop?

Learning about Swoop?

Swoop Reviews

Ask Swoop a Question
Showing 13 Swoop reviews
Swoop review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Great software for modernizing and staying up to date with technology "

What do you like best?

Was very quick and easy to learn when we implemented it. Reduced the time I and others spent on each call we received. Training for the software was all done in house as it again is so quick to pickup on. When the support team there was needed (very infrequently) they were excellent though. Really did take the advertising and marketing abilities of our company to the next level for both us and our customers.

What do you dislike?

The interface is very simple and easy to use. The only problem there is it seems to me like its a little out of data and needs some upgrading and improving done there. Really isn't any other cons I can think of off the top of my head. Solid software for what it's for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest just looking into it. Another solid software solution that has little negative to it.

Used to collaborate with other marketing people within the company and used a initial database for our customers and used to target certain customers for specific reasons.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Swoop
Swoop review by Tana K.
Tana K.

"Works but glitchy"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, it is simple, it serves the function

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is glitchy, takes more than one time to click into something to make it work

We were hoping to streamline our marketing and find new customers

What Search Advertising solution do you use?

Swoop review by User in Internet

"Good product "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and navigate experience. It helped me easily find the right truck and review job details.

It was easy to take photos

Very mobile friendly overall

What do you dislike?

Taking photos had some issues, I couldn't upload any pics...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Swoop is great, and I really trust this product

Really helped truck drivers do the job that I disliked. I didn't need to use papers and cut off so much extra time

Swoop review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Good tool for search advertising "

What do you like best?

Swoop is a great tool for search advertising. This was the first search advertising tool we had checked out and was impressed.

What do you dislike?

Being that it was a first for this type of site/field, I don’t have many complaints. I would say maybe a lack of content on their site

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality and will get better with time

Brand outreach, search advertisements, knowledge of this field for future reference and its effects

Swoop review by User

"Digital Solution for businesses online"

What do you like best?

We are basically advertisers, so its helping us expand in the initial stages

What do you dislike?

we just started using it, so not much. Should have more ease of use and customer support

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely use this for target advertisements helping customers see what they like.

Helping us create an initial data base for our customers. We are a start up and we would like to concentrate on our customer database

Swoop review by Jod R.
Jod R.

"Adequate at best "

What do you like best?

Ability to segment data in a way that is easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Interface is not intuitive. Feels clunky and 2000s

Segmenting my markets effectively has become much simpler

Swoop review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Swoop Review"

What do you like best?

The software was manageable and very easy to learn and implement within my program. I found that when I did come across any problems, customer service was very helpful and was able to answer all of my questions quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I think that the software needs a few updates before it will reach its full potential.

Contacting and interacting with customers.

Swoop review by Breanna C.
Breanna C.

"Swoop experience"

What do you like best?

The ability to monitor collaboration easily

What do you dislike?

The interface isn’t appealing and there are still a lot of bugs

Analytics and being able to measure collab performance

Swoop review by User

"facil de implementar en el dia a dia de la empresa"

What do you like best?

facil de comprender herramienta util y fiable facilidad para ampliar marketing empresarial

What do you dislike?

gracias a sus constantes actualizaciones es mas facil de usar

Recommendations to others considering the product

ayuda a ver alos clientes lo que mas le interesa y futuras referencias

creamos base de datos inicial para nuestros clientes. concentrarnos en nuestra base de datos de clientes nuevos y antiguas

Swoop review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Events Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Events Services

"A new experience"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it creates a new market place for search advertisers.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any cons as of right now for this program

It gives me the opportunity to utilize out in a way that is proven to show results and stands off from the others.

Swoop review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Wow that’s what you need to know"

What do you like best?

I love this product and it’s ability to make marketing easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not user friendly but consistent updates have helped with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

We are always looking for new and innovative ways to stay in touch with our customers.

"Efficient and easy"

What do you like best?

Great for billing and fast easy tracking.

What do you dislike?

I wish it wasn't so many steps to get a quick answer when I need help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth it.

Efficient for billing customers and tracking them well.

Swoop review by Consultant in Consumer Services
Consultant in Consumer Services

"greatbprogram needs an update for better integration"

What do you like best?

It’s a great platform and tool for marketing out. I’ve used this for three weeks now.

What do you dislike?

Integration for streamlining with other applications needs to be improved

Still working on this one

Learning about Swoop?

* We monitor all Swoop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.