Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile

(10 reviews)

Helps predict, detect and prevent physical, malware, network and vulnerability exploits to protect businesses from mobile cyberattacks.

Work for Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile?

Learning about Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile?

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile Reviews

Showing 11 Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile reviews
Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by Monae M.
Monae M.

"Symantec, a help desk users best friend. "

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the ease of access when using Symantec. I had been a help desk support employee at a college for about four years and we used this program to install on students phones and computers to protect their devices. It was easy to understand that we often had the students do it themselves. Very user friendly

What do you dislike?

Symantec had little for me to dislike about it personally. However I could see how it would be annoying when the scan would take forever. That could be because we were using a bit of an older version. It might be different now.

Business wise we helped people clean and protect their laptops, phones and tablets. We used it as an easy to provide protection for the students. It was also on our equipment to protect and run scans.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile
Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by User in Higher Education

"Symantec does a thorough job of protecting my computer from potential threats"

What do you like best?

I like that you can scheduled the scans to occur at times when you will likely not be using your computer. They can also run in the background while your computer is in use.

What do you dislike?

The logs for threats found do not make a ton of sense to me to be considered useful but it is likely that the Information Technology department at the organization in which I work has a better understanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with your information technology department or specialists to help in determining which software program is best for you.

To my knowledge, the main problem being solved is preventing our organization as a whole from being virtually attacked by an outside entity. Since this software has been installed on my PC, I have had no cyber related issues.

What Mobile Data Security solution do you use?

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by Ariella R.
Ariella R.

"All day protection for your business"

What do you like best?

Symantec keeps it easy to understand risks and how to take precaution with our everyday machines. Iv used plenty of anti-viruses in my day, but Symantec is by far easiest to use.

What do you dislike?

I would say there is nothing about the product I would change or dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to learn the product before jumping in - and understand each part of whats being protected.

Some business problems we are solving is Keeping it simple to know when and how we are protected. This system also helps our not-so-tech-savvy people understand computer safety.

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by User

"Endpoint una solución para proteger tu equipo"

What do you like best?

Endpoint protection es una de las mejores marcas que he utilizado de antivirus

What do you dislike?

Como cualquier antivirus, endpoint no protege a un 100%

Recommendations to others considering the product

symantec Endpoint protection mobile es una solución muy buena, en cuanto al segmento empresarial para poder proteger los equipos móviles, ya que cuenta con certificaciones y premios que lo avalan, Symantec Endpoint tiene un buen precio y vale la pena tener protegido todos los puntos donde pueda tener información importante de su empresa

Uno de los grandes beneficios que tiene Endpoint Protection Mobile es que te ayuda a proteger tus equipos movilies ya que todos son vulnerables, y como buen empresario siempre hay que tener toda la información protegida

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by Rahul S.
Rahul S.

"Symantec EndPoint"

What do you like best?

Constant updates protect users from the latest threats. Emails are scanned and protected as well as files.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes uses a lot of system resources. Deep scans take a while. Rest everything is cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a super and must have software for all the users who are looking for some anti virus and firewall protection application. :)

We use it as a Network Threat Protection, Antivirus, Antispyware and Firewall Protection.

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by Kelly K.
Kelly K.

"Has many false positives"

What do you like best?

Easy to install and fairly easy user interface which was nice for a first timer

What do you dislike?

Had many false positive alerts, sent me too many notifications and alerts, caused many weird issues with my phone's security so I eventually ended up uninstalling it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be cautious when installing as it may hurt your phone

Provides protection for company policies and other policies such as HIPAA

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by Chasity J.
Chasity J.

"I feel protected"

What do you like best?

I love that no matter what comes through my phone, this app protects me from viruses and identity theft

What do you dislike?

I don't like how much of my phone battery gets consumed by the app

We are able to minimize scammers and identity theives that can sometimes easily take advantage of small business owners

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by User

"The only way to go."

What do you like best?

There are many choices out there and I've tried quite a few. Finally a family me recommended that I try Symantec so I did. I must say its a very good and safe product. I wouldnt use anything else.

What do you dislike?

I actually dont find anything that I dislike about the product. To be honest about this review , I must say that its extremely good . It's easy to run through the processes.

I use Symantec in all area's of my business.It runs more smoothly and effectively knowing I'm protected.

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by Tejas U. S.
Tejas U. S.

"Easy to use, good protection "

What do you like best?

Cycles every 30 seconds and provides an easy to use 6 digit security code to access protected information

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately there’s sometimes a disconnect between the server and the resources trying to be accessed requiring administrator assistance

Protecting patient information

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by Anand V.
Anand V.

"Best End point protection tool"

What do you like best?

Reduces complexity.simple console.full protection to mobile devices

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike in this product

We have used this to protect the mobile devices when we are selling IOT based mobile devices

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Total protection"

What do you like best?

Total protection from unnecessary things happening on your device.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike. Its not the best but it sure is close ;)

No more bugs and glitches

Learning about Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile?

* We monitor all Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.