Symantec Web Security.cloud

Symantec Web Security is a cloud based software that helps protect organization from compromised websites and malicious downloads and allows user to control, monitor and enforce Acceptable Use Policies for organizations users, whether on-premises or away from the office.

Work for Symantec Web Security.cloud?
Sucuri  review  2x

Learning about Symantec?

Symantec Web Security.cloud Reviews

Ask Symantec a Question
Showing 17 Symantec reviews
Symantec review by <span>Mehdi A.</span>
Mehdi A.

Great Service Symentec

What do you like best?

Great Service Symantec. It's Great and was good enough for my Job. I use Symantec for protection of my Computer. I have been using this Software for many Years and I Like keep continue using this Software. for future and on all System. It's Great and was good enough for my Job. Great Service Symantec Software..

I use always Symantec for protection of all Computers. so that why Normally I recommend to everyone and almost all my Co workers and Colleagues and also all friends. with the other Companies. Actually I have the other Anti Virus that are good in the market now that has a great Network and Internet Security Service.

but we looking for new updated and new version of service Program that can give us better Service and Protection. all Software in the Market should be matched with new tech. Protection System and tel us to protect our All Computers and System with kind of new Virus and Malware in Internet.

What do you dislike?

Great Service Symantec . Nothing ! actually, it's nothing wrong with this Software, so I'm happy to have it on my System. just they need to upgrade it I have been using this Software for many Years and I Like keep continue using this Software. for future and on all System. nothing wrong with this Software.

nothing wrong with this Software on all System. Great Service Symantec .

Recommendations to others considering the product

just Try it !

Great Service Symantec . Fixing some Errors on My System.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Symantec Web Security.cloud
Symantec review by <span>Kendrik N.</span>
Kendrik N.

Protection you can rely on

What do you like best?

Symantec web security is security you can trust.

-Email scanning

-Network scanning

-Protection against botnets

What do you dislike?

Directions and user guides at times have been hard to follow on our own, but after contacting Symantec customer support they were able to guide us in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You will not be let down and can count on protection.

Protecting our network and senstive data, along. Without Symantec being there, we would have been exposed to multiple intrusions within our network but every attempt was stopped dead in thier tracks thanks Symantec

What Threat Intelligence solution do you use?

Symantec review by <span>Kevin K.</span>
Kevin K.

Abnoxious

What do you like best?

The only thing I can say about this product is that is does its job.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Our IT department did a company-wide update to everyone on the network install the symantec chrome extension. This is very obnoxious. Doing any google search is slowed down too much and youtube videos are now restricted and comments are blocked. It is very annoying..

Not many as a developer. I know how to protect my computer from viruses..

Symantec review by <span>Hahfiizah A.</span>
Hahfiizah A.

Symantec Web Security

What do you like best?

I like how Symantec filters our emails.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, 100+ endpoints stay up to date and have never let a single virus through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage you all to use this product. It offers great help to you and to your company.

We are using Symantec's software for security, storage, backup, and availability

Symantec review by <span>Vikas R.</span>
Vikas R.

Superb

What do you like best?

The implementation is very simple and easy to run.Also the configuration was also relatively intuitive and the User Interface is very good.

What do you dislike?

I would say the search is very slow. Limited searching may be.

Email Security

Symantec review by Consultant

It is a convenient way to have more security on the web

What do you like best?

I like to have a piece of mind when it comes to my pc being protected when the web is being accessed.

What do you dislike?

I would like the setup process to be a little faster. More detailed options could be made so that they're not mandatory and could be selected at a later time if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Symantec Web Security.cloud provides security - makes business more protected against intentional and passive cyber attacks.

Learning about Symantec Web Security.cloud?

* We monitor all Symantec Web Security.cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.