Symantec Web Security Service

4.0

Symantec Web Security is a cloud based software that helps protect organization from compromised websites and malicious downloads and allows user to control, monitor and enforce Acceptable Use Policies for organizations users, whether on-premises or away from the office.

Work for Symantec Web Security Service?

Learning about Symantec Web Security.cloud?

Symantec Web Security Service Reviews

Ask Symantec Web Security.cloud a Question
Showing 21 Symantec Web Security.cloud reviews
Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Mehdi A.
Mehdi A.

"Great Service Symentec"

What do you like best?

Great Service Symantec. It's Great and was good enough for my Job. I use Symantec for protection of my Computer. I have been using this Software for many Years and I Like keep continue using this Software. for future and on all System. It's Great and was good enough for my Job. Great Service Symantec Software..

I use always Symantec for protection of all Computers. so that why Normally I recommend to everyone and almost all my Co workers and Colleagues and also all friends. with the other Companies. Actually I have the other Anti Virus that are good in the market now that has a great Network and Internet Security Service.

but we looking for new updated and new version of service Program that can give us better Service and Protection. all Software in the Market should be matched with new tech. Protection System and tel us to protect our All Computers and System with kind of new Virus and Malware in Internet.

What do you dislike?

Great Service Symantec . Nothing ! actually, it's nothing wrong with this Software, so I'm happy to have it on my System. just they need to upgrade it I have been using this Software for many Years and I Like keep continue using this Software. for future and on all System. nothing wrong with this Software.

nothing wrong with this Software on all System. Great Service Symantec .

Recommendations to others considering the product

just Try it !

Great Service Symantec . Fixing some Errors on My System.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Symantec Web Security Service
Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Kendrik N.
Kendrik N.

"Protection you can rely on"

What do you like best?

Symantec web security is security you can trust.

-Email scanning

-Network scanning

-Protection against botnets

What do you dislike?

Directions and user guides at times have been hard to follow on our own, but after contacting Symantec customer support they were able to guide us in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You will not be let down and can count on protection.

Protecting our network and senstive data, along. Without Symantec being there, we would have been exposed to multiple intrusions within our network but every attempt was stopped dead in thier tracks thanks Symantec

What Threat Intelligence solution do you use?

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"It Works"

What do you like best?

Minimal intrusion into the user's workspace. Easy management and deployment options including a local system that can be used for distribution of the application to systems on the LAN.

What do you dislike?

Alerting and notification control can use improvement. It's not intuitive to setup, or change and it is not granular enough. I do care about notifications, but I do not need to know about specific events from external pentesting etcetera.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a pretty solid security suite that offers pretty good leverage of performance vs security when it comes to the cloud offerings of A/V.

Web, email, server and desktop security system that encompasses real-time algorithms for detecting intrusions via Firewall or by services running on Windows servers exposed to the internet.

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Abnoxious"

What do you like best?

The only thing I can say about this product is that is does its job.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Our IT department did a company-wide update to everyone on the network install the symantec chrome extension. This is very obnoxious. Doing any google search is slowed down too much and youtube videos are now restricted and comments are blocked. It is very annoying..

Not many as a developer. I know how to protect my computer from viruses..

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Hahfiizah A.
Hahfiizah A.

"Symantec Web Security"

What do you like best?

I like how Symantec filters our emails.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, 100+ endpoints stay up to date and have never let a single virus through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage you all to use this product. It offers great help to you and to your company.

We are using Symantec's software for security, storage, backup, and availability

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by User

"Amazing service for web security"

What do you like best?

It gives minimal intrusion into the user's workspace and has easy management and deployment options

What do you dislike?

Alerts and notification need more control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without Symantec being there, we would have been exposed to multiple intrusions within our network but every attempt was stopped dead in their tracks. Must for everyone.

Web and email desktop security systems for the university. Symantec is really great for detecting intrusions through Firewall.

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Vikas R.
Vikas R.

"Superb"

What do you like best?

The implementation is very simple and easy to run.Also the configuration was also relatively intuitive and the User Interface is very good.

What do you dislike?

I would say the search is very slow. Limited searching may be.

Email Security

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Consultant

"It is a convenient way to have more security on the web"

What do you like best?

I like to have a piece of mind when it comes to my pc being protected when the web is being accessed.

What do you dislike?

I would like the setup process to be a little faster. More detailed options could be made so that they're not mandatory and could be selected at a later time if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Symantec Web Security.cloud provides security - makes business more protected against intentional and passive cyber attacks.

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Radhika K.
Radhika K.

"Security and data loss prevention using Symantec"

What do you like best?

The cloud aspect makes it more reliable and it's security is remarkable

What do you dislike?

There's nothing much I dislike about cloud

Security threats in web are easily solved using Symantec web security cloud

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Fantastic Software"

What do you like best?

The tightly coupled features of this software are the ones which attract me the most to this software. Apart from that, this cloud also helps provide the peace of mind that my critical files are stored securely in its cloud.

What do you dislike?

While the software is critical, it is super expensive as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

The secured files being located on a single point location.

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by M. Zeeshan A.
M. Zeeshan A.

"Very usefull tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and user friendly as well. And easy to manage

What do you dislike?

I don't see any thing which I dislike about this product.

Email protection

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Habib A.
Habib A.

"Symantec Web Security Cloud Services"

What do you like best?

Real time protection, ease of use, and strong antivirus detection

What do you dislike?

Nothing is particular the product is working fine for me

Real time protection, threats detection

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Good but expensive"

What do you like best?

The advanced features of the product are great for my more security-vital servers and workstations.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit too much for me, however, for me to be totally satisfied. I understand you get what you pay for, but there are times where I wonder if the price is inflated for the name.

Advanced and critical system security and malware protection

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Nilesh V.
Nilesh V.

"Its good"

What do you like best?

Good security application. Secures my system with external threats.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Nothing is there to unlike the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Application threats

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Good product"

What do you like best?

I really like it as it is fast and quite reliable source to maintain your data security and integrity.

What do you dislike?

It seems a little complicated to use at the beginning.

We have been using it to avoid network and firewall issues while hosting a project in a VM locally and to store our files.

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by User in Computer Software

"Web Security"

What do you like best?

The ability to block malicious activity and/or websites from hacking or stealing data.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much that I dislike about this software. It did the job.

Blocking malicious activity and keeping the network private.

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Set it and forget it"

What do you like best?

Symantec Web Security.cloud is a next gen product that's easy to deploy and easier to do nothing to manage

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having full control over the product

Network Security

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by User in Higher Education

"Symentic"

What do you like best?

This is cloud service help us to maintain all files at one place

What do you dislike?

Not every one can access this cloud storage.

Storing files at one place

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Decent"

What do you like best?

Slows down the comp but does have good security features

What do you dislike?

Big load on computer and slows it down too much

Security

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by User

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

It's simple yet very effective. I feel pretty secured

What do you dislike?

Not much. It does put a bit pressure on CPU.

Security.

Symantec Web Security.cloud review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Valuable "

What do you like best?

Valuable software, helps keep us secure too

What do you dislike?

Nothing seems to work well for our business

Keeping us secure

Learning about Symantec Web Security Service?

* We monitor all Symantec Web Security Service reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.