Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Synaptic Storage as a Service

AT&T Synaptic Storage as a Service provides secure, virtualized storage that adaptively scales to any size you need, and is accessible from virtually any device, anywhere.

Work for Synaptic Storage as a Service?

Learning about Synaptic Storage as a Service?

Synaptic Storage as a Service Reviews

Showing 1 Synaptic Storage as a Service review
Synaptic Storage as a Service review by User in Computer Software

"Accessible, flexible and everything you need! "

What do you like best?

It's accessible on any device and can be accessed over the internet or through a virtual private network. It's not as easy to use as say Google Cloud, but considering its more complex of a program I wouldn't say this is much of a problem. Very simple UI. It's from AT&T so it is a trusted brand as well. Flexible payment plans are offered according to your storage needs. Great remote backup too.

What do you dislike?

I heard from others in my firm that customer support takes time and have been unhelpful in the past, I cannot speak from personal experience but this is the only downside I can suggest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When setting up there are four pre-defined storage policies to choose from, so it is not as flexible.

Easy to access old files from virtually anywhere! Keeps my files clean as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Synaptic Storage as a Service

What Online Backup solution do you use?

Learning about Synaptic Storage as a Service?

* We monitor all Synaptic Storage as a Service reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.