SyncApps

SyncApps integration platform allows any business to create software integrations using a simple point & press interface.

Work for SyncApps?

Showing 95 SyncApps reviews
SyncApps review by <span>Yathukulan K.</span>
Yathukulan K.

Best Sync App!

What do you like best?

Easy use of platform, Simple integration, Hassle free setup, Clarity in reports and Price!

The best thing about syncapps is, it saved us almost 6 hours in a week. We used to manually download and upload datas through CSV, Since cazoomi that time is transferred to do better things.

Use the app without any second thought, This is one of the apps we have ever used and bought. It does the sync perfectly without any problem. No IT person was needed. We set the report in netsuite and added the key accordingly and in matter of minutes all got sorted.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as of now as its serving the purpose of why we bought it. Add -ons can be with a certain package. instead of additional purchases. This is the only thing i didnt like obviously :) But other than that you cannot complain any other features on the app. This does the job what we have signed up for.

Another issue was, when credit card got expired, we could have got a courtesy call to let us know that there was problem with the payment, but no calls whatsoever. Only e-mail which went into spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Data exchange from netsuite to Mailchimp

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SyncApps
SyncApps review by <span>Margo G.</span>
Margo G.

Best support ever

What do you like best?

The tech support is fast, efficient, and always helpful. I love working with Clint and Nugroho, and I have even nominated Nugroho for being employee of the week at my very own company! They are always willing to work with us and ask the right kinds of questions to make sure we are implementing the proper solution in the best way possible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Maybe just the time difference, but even being 12 hours apart I still find I get prompt responses while other times I have to wait 12 hours. But not a big deal. They are so helpful when they respond that honestly There is really not to much to dislike at all! If only they would come work FOR us!

Our customers are able to easily integrate the customizations without our software to the custom fields in their ERP. It helps deal with the mess of Desktop integrations, because everything being cloud hosted makes the integrations so much smoother.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

SyncApps review by <span>Joana Iva C.</span>
Joana Iva C.

Constant Contact for Salesforce

What do you like best?

I like the method to sync my Salesforce contacts and leads easily to Constant Contact individual Lists.

Constant Contact lists are very difficult to sync to Salesforce using manual importing methods. Using Syncapps let myself easily connect the systems to each other and using scheduling I can not have to log back into SyncApps since the integration runs by itself.

What do you dislike?

The steps in setting up are simple, the first step could be improved to allow me to set up faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial since if the integration setup is done Syncapps give me 2 extra weeks to try it. 28 days!

We solved our manual list synchronization and marketing automation list integration to Salesforce issues by using Syncapps. It not only saved my team time each week yet improved the way our process for emailing our customers in a timely manner.

Constant Contact list management takes me a few hours each week needing many list edits. With this integration to Salesforce it is easy to move the data back and forth saving the marketing team many hours.

Major benefit is to see the Constant Contact opens of each client, clicks too and act upon each by our sales people locally. Amazing product!

SyncApps review by <span>Jillian K.</span>
Jillian K.

SyncApps: The Good, The Bad, and the Annoying

What do you like best?

I like that this has allowed us to have an easier time integrating our CRM solution to our email marketing software and has simplified our workflow for us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we only have 5 sync profiles. I would like to have more and not have to pay out the butt for it. Additionally, if you do not have admin rights within your CRM solution, it makes it MUCH more difficult to set it up yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have admin rights in SalesForce or it can hold up your process

It has provided us with a solution to connect our CRM solution to our email marketing solution so we can make sure that our entire database is in communication with us at every turn.

SyncApps review by <span>Emily F.</span>
Emily F.

SyncApps Makes Your Job Easier

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically syncs my CRM and email marketing contacts daily. Once you set it up you're all done.

What do you dislike?

If you want to sync more than one contact list you have to pay extra. Other than that SyncApps is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to sync Salesforce or other CRM data to your email management system, this software is the answer! You get the first sync profile for free, so it definitely worth your time to try it out.

Before I had to manually export data from our CRM (Salesforce) and then import it into Constant Contact, which was very time consuming. The benefit that SyncApps delivers is time savings! Which in turn gives me more time to drive sales instead of managing contacts.

SyncApps review by User

Sync Apps Netsuite to MailChimp

What do you like best?

Super Easy to set up and has automatic syncs!

I really liked the helpful notes on the right hand side while I completed the integration

The support documentation was extremely useful

What do you dislike?

Some of the project numbers and tags from Netsuite aren't straightforward but Sync Apps support was very friendly and helpful and was able to fix my problems.

I wish there were more videos of various syncs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to read the supporting documentation and things will go smoothly. If you ever have problems don't hesitate to contact support they reply quickly, extremely friendly and go the distance to make sure your problem is resolved. Clint and Nugroho were both extremely helpful!

I am integrating our CRM with a Marketing Management system through MailChimp. This has been extremely useful as it allows us to properly track our lead sources and finely target our multiple segments

Learn more about SyncApps

SyncApps Videos

Learning about SyncApps?

* We monitor all SyncApps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories